Four for the Handyman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

I made sure she was sensate, tapping her ass lightly as I knelt on the sands until she raised her hips, on tippy toe, working me into her ass once more. She was a wreck, a gelid mass of overworked nerves and exhausted flesh, limp as I fucked her gooey ass, still seeping my jizz from before.

I didn't last long, honestly. My cock was so sensitive from the first blast I could have come ever other minute maybe... dry spasms as I drained myself dry into her. I wondered if I'd ever grow soft again, finally pushing her off of me, to lay helpless and utterly spent on the sand, dripping fluids splattering her skin as I staggered to my feet. I caught Susan's eye, waving for the bottle, now half full, an amazing amount of cum, honestly.

Tati looked up at me when I called to her.

"Hey, fuck slut... you like cum? Here's all you earned, your 'pay' for that pathetic performance." I held the bottle out to her, watched in fascination as she took it weakly and tilted it up into her mouth, draining it, dribbling some down her face, licking the inside to get just a tiny bit more.

"Thank... you." She managed from where she lay, "May I have... another?" Loud enough to get a chuckle from the few remaining witnesses.

"Oh... don't worry, bitch. You're day isn't done just yet." I mopped the sweat from my forehead. "Just for right now."

A few guys waddled over, cocks pinched hard in their fists, spraying her body without a word. She hissed when the hot drops splattered against her where she lay, trailing her fingertips through the mess. A few others came over to congratulate me, though some had a mind to ask about getting a bit of my action... in several different ways. I shooed them away, our beach trip was done.

Luckily for me there were a few more bottles of water, warm from the sun, but invigorating. I made sure Tati got one, Suzy doing the honors of holding it for her.

As Marie was indisposed, along with Tati, Karen and Susan packed up our stuff, shaking out towels and abandoned swimwear. Like most guests we'd 'cheat' going out, putting everything on at the last minute. I had Tati wrapped in a towel only, jizz drying on her skin, sand stuck everywhere. She couldn't really walk, I kept my promises after all, and mostly lolled against Susan's strong shoulder, while Karen led the crawling Marie by her leash, leading so I could see she still had the plug in her own ass, a reminded perhaps of whom it was that really wanted hard ass fucks.

At the end of the beach I undid the straps that kept Marie on her knees, letting her legs unbend for the first time in... two hours or so? I'd spent a lot of time with Tati, the sun was low and fat in the afternoon sky, though darkness would come with summer's lateness. School, I realized then, must have just started for these girls.

I let the girls put their tops on, did Marie's myself, but kept their bottoms in my bag. We'd be breaking the law when we stepped past the fence line, but no one would care. I did pull on my shorts, my rod finally softening somewhat, though the caress of rough cloth against inflamed skin threatened to change that.

Marie, my Pet, got the front seat, odd as it may seem. Karen and Suzy, bottomless, sat in the back on a towel, with the utterly unclothed, and only semi-conscious Tatiyana draped across their laps.

I did remove the bit from Marie's drooling mouth, well, by then it was cotton mouth, and let her drink from the last bottle of water. She remained quiet the entire drive back, making me wonder if I'd made a mistake in servicing Tati so thoroughly while she watched, neglected.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers