All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 08'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What about the Blonde on the train?

I could barely contain myself laughing over James' discomfort during his talk with Kylie's mom. That was just fun writing and very realistic to me.

I enjoyed James' thought processes on "any woman he wanted". When I read "Wendy, Connie and Kylie are enough woman for any man. Fran is sacred.", I thought what about the blonde on the train? Surely she's going to connect with James in the near future!! Plus Fran comes across as a different "animal" than the others. I bet she ends up causing her own special set of problems. Time will tell.

Although I can understand not giving Kylie "orders" about her weight, maybe in the future James can maybe "suggest" she avoid adding even more weight by dieting enough just to maintain her current weight.

I'm sure I'm considered one of the old fogeys but I hate body piercing and was glad to read "James" agrees.

On to part 9!!

ellyneiellyneiabout 16 years ago
Still too good for rushing :)

Gonna keep enjoying this story well. By reading it when time is plenty and mood is right for taking time to enjoy every paragraph. Love the language, love the way I am pulled into the story. Love that the main is such a nice and great guy. Like that he is not too perfect to get a little affected (mayhaps corrupted but if so then slowly and realistically).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

I've been looking for a rather well leangthed continuous story with an interesting almost sci fi twist to it for awhile. Or rather realized when reading this that that is something I found myself to enjoy. But I love the character progression and how you can intisipate some things. I find myself hard as a rock and laughing through the whole thing :) keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous