All Comments on 'Friends'

by Tina66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For my wife.

My wife plays netball, her friend Carol comes from Mauritius,slim at the top but a big beautiful bottom to die for.My wife likes carol, so i asked her over for dinner,she asked what she should bring, i said jokingly herself dressed as sexy as possible.She did not disappoint, short dress, stockings,wow. i wanted to fuck her. Drinks, a few more and my wife was getting cheeky, walked past me, lifted her skirt to reveal no panties, laughed and kept walking.Carol laughed, my wife came back, sat down, carol got up walked over to her , lifted her dress and stood there, my wife did not know what to do, my cock did it went hard looking at her bottom.Carol, took my wifes hand and guided it to her pussy,my wife did not move it away, Carol pulled her up, Carol sat down, opened her legs and pulled my wife to her, guiding my wifes head to her pussy.I saw my wifes head bob up once then i heard Carol sigh as my wife licked her up and down.My wifes pussy in the air, i couldnt help it, i got behind her and with one push went all the way into her, she groaned and i heard Carol say fuck her , go on fuck her i want to watch,So as Carol watched, my wife licking her pussy i fucked into my wife.Carol moaned, shook, groaned and then pushed my wifes head away, standing up, pushed my wife into the chair, my cock now standing in the air,and Carol pushed her face into my wifes pussy,Wiggling her ample butt at me saying, do what you want.Sticking my tongue into her arse, reaming her as my wife groaned, i stood up and placed my cock at the entrance to her arse.I pushed forward, she lifted her head,i pushed again this time going in past her hole, pushing , as she buried her face into my wifes pussy.I pulled back then in , further until i was right up that tight big bottom, then i started to fuck, i heard my wife scream as she came but Carol kept licking as i rooted into her tight bottom.Fantasy cumm true as i fucked her harder now, she moved away from my wife and told her to lick her pussy.My wife got underneath and licked away as i plundered Carols arse.Then she started clenching my cock with her hole, i new i couldnt last much longer so i hammered into her as my wife bought Carol to orgasm, she screamed, kept clenching her hole and then i flooded her insides, pumping as fast as i could, Carol came again as i stopped, my wife standing up watching me pull my cock out of carols stretched arse hole. Carol comes over often, but i found out that when i go to work Carol cumms over everyday, and my wife tells me that Carol sucks her pussy better than me.I dont care, i get to fuck Carols arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Look out Princess Erin,

that comment was as long as some of her stories last year. And she was the prize winning survivor lin 2008. You could be a contender this year. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Its a

It's a good storyline but it seems rushed. Add more foreplay, teasing innuendo between characters to round out the story. Also Jason could've been more reluctant to bed his friend even if his wife didn't show him the same respect. The seduction of Jason could've been a group effort by the two women I.e. a threesome to allow him to get used to the idea of sex outside of marriage with the approval of his wife. Then have the full on swap at the cabin with Gary. As its told Jason's marriage is headed for disaster when he finds out that his wife betrayed him behind his back and he was left to feel remorse at what he thought was his cheating before the big reveal at the cabin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous