Friends in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Casey did you see that? You got him hard with your kiss."

"Did I really?"

"Yes you did and I mean really hard. I could see it under his jeans even from where I was standing."

"Good because if I had one of those I'd be hard right now too."

They printed off the pictures and studied them as Casey put them in the order that she wanted Drew to see them. "You'll have to decide which ones you want Paul to see too."

"After that kiss I don't care if he sees all of them."

"I'm being serious."

"So am I. My panties hide more than my bikini or at least about as much."

But those bits of tape don't hide much of your breasts."

"True but I don't mind if you don't."

"I'll have to...no I'm okay with that because I just got a very wicked idea."

"Not another one."

"Yes. If we do more pictures how would you feel if Paul took some with say me putting tape on you or whatever else we can think of."

"Lauren do you realize what you're saying? You'll let Paul see me almost naked?"

"Remember, I'm the one that will benefit from it."

"I don't know if I can show those to Drew because he'll want to know who the hell is running the camera."

"Oh yeah that's right. Damn I thought I had a really good idea too."

"Let's get through his birthday next Saturday and then we can talk about ideas."

"Right, we better focus on the birthday surprise first."

Once they had gone through what the wanted to do Casey said she had to get home and prepare to tease Drew.

Chapter Four

Paul did his best to get information from Lauren but after almost two hours he finally gave up. They talked about past birthday surprises and he mentioned how Zeke, one of his friends had a first class stripper come to his party and stripped all the way down for them.

"Is that what you would like, a stripper?"

"No. Well not unless it was somebody like you that I could touch and kiss."

"Or Casey?"

"No I'm too young to have my wife kill me."

"Okay let's say for some magical reason I suddenly told you that it was okay for you to kiss her, touch her and...well let's say anything you wanted to do. Would you like that?"

"Is this some kind of trick or trap?"

"I promise it's no trap."

"Then yes of course I would. Hell that kiss she gave me today just about knocked me out."

"I could tell."

"How?"

"Your erection."

"Oh yeah that. You saw it even with me wearing jeans?"

"Yes I did but in your defense she really did kiss you."

"Wow yeah she did. Where the hell did that come from anyway?"

"Just something she asked me if she could do."

"So you were in on it?"

"I just told her she could kiss you."

"Well anytime you want to tell her again that would be okay."

"I noticed you didn't do bad yourself."

"I did nothing at first but then I was swept up in the moment."

"So what is it about her that appeals to you? I mean other than her tits."

Paul smiled and said, "Believe it or not I really like her."

"She's overweight."

"Not by a lot and she still has great curves, a very nice butt plus her boobs. But on top of all of that she's smart and if I were to guess just crazy enough to try about anything. Kind of like you in fact."

Lauren smiled and said, "Maybe that's why we get along so well."

So why haven't we seen Drew lately?"

"Well he's been working a lot of weekends for one thing and I think the two of them are going through a rough phase right now."

"I hope they can work it out."

"She's trying very hard, I do know that much. Okay so next weekend is your birthday weekend so if you have anything special you want you better tell me now."

"I thought you and Casey were working on that in the garage."

"It still isn't to late to put in a request. No guarantee it would do you any good but you can ask."

"Maybe go out to dinner someplace nice like Fletcher's or something like that."

"I thought you might ask to see Casey naked or something."

"Well for one thing you'd say no anyway and in addition to that if you didn't say no she would so why even suggest that? Are you trying to get me in trouble?"

She laughed and said, "No I'm just teasing you. Okay then I'm staying with what I have in mind."

"Well I'm going to go pick up the garage."

Lauren's eyes went wide and she said, "No wait let me clean up my stuff. There's no sense in you having to pick up after me." But by the time she had said that he was near the door and said over his shoulder, "That's okay honey I'll take care of it."

As soon as he had closed the door behind him she said loudly, "Damn it," and just stared out the window waiting for him to come back inside. To her surprise it was quite awhile before he reappeared. "Lauren what were those ropes and the tarp for?"

"Oh...yes those. I was going...never mind I can't tell you right now. If you don't know after next weekend I'll explain it all to you."

"You do some of the craziest damn things," and he walked away putting the subject out of his mind for the time being.

Chapter Five

Late in the day Wednesday Casey called Lauren at work and suggested they meet at Dunkin Donuts for coffee and conversation. With it being late in the day there weren't many people to worry about so they sat at a small booth and even before she set her cup down Lauren asked, "So how did it go with Drew last Saturday night?"

"Okay."

"Just okay? Some of those pictures were hot."

"Well I mean we didn't fight that time and he did study the pictures a lot and we did make love soon after so I'd say it was maybe even better than okay."

"What's the matter with that man? Had Paul seen those he'd try to be all over you."

"But that's different. How would he be if those were pictures of you?"

"I get your point but I'm confident that he's still be very affected by them."

"Then let's do a few of you before the celebration and we'll see."

"Okay but I have an advantage, I can be as naked and raunchy as I want to be for him."

"True. Okay I'll get to your place about an hour early and we'll do a few just to see how he reacts."

"But he has to see those before he sees yours. Otherwise I'll come in a poor second."

"Thank you but I doubt that. Okay yours first then."

"Have you thought about having Paul take pictures of you?"

"Sure I have but have you?"

"It would be a great birthday present."

"For him or for me?"

Lauren smiled and said, "For him."

"I'm okay with it so it's up to you. I can decide later about showing them to Drew. Um...just what did you have in mind by the way? Have him see me in my panties or bra or what?"\

"What about start with the bra?"

"Start with?"

"Yes. Say he gets pictures of my hands taking your blouse and bra off."

"So you really mean me braless then."

"Well yes okay."

"Okay and then what?"

"Just like that, okay? You don't have to think about it?"

"I have, several times in fact. I'm more concerned about if you have. Once he's seen me half naked there's no saying oops and taking it back."

Lauren looked around and then whispered over the table, "So after we kiss and whatever and he sees us braless and your nipples pointing at him then we see his cock pointing at you."

Casey laughed and said, "Very funny. Okay so that's when we do the pictures?"

"What do you think?"

"I think I have to put my bra on so you can take it off."

"Oh damn that's right."

"What about my shorts and panties?"

"You want to take them off for him?"

"Wait, I mean I was kidding. Shorts okay but you don't want him seeing my secret treasure."

"I do and I don't. I want this to be a birthday that he'll never forget."

"I suspect it will be that and more."

"Okay no panties but what about this? We make out again while you're almost naked."

"That will look kind of one sided and silly if you're still dressed. Maybe I better undress you then before we kiss."

"Okay that works."

"All the way."

Lauren hesitated and then said, "Sure why not. He's seen me naked hundreds of times."

"Not like this he hasn't and if you think it makes no difference you better guess again. He's going to get so smoking hot he won't be able to speak."

"Then that's what I want to do. All of what we just talked about."

"Poor Paul is going to be standing there trying to figure out what to do with the third leg he has just grown."

Lauren leaned back and laughed and said, "Casey you are so crazy. Paul was right."

"About what?"

"I asked him what he liked about you."

"On no, and he said boobs right?"

"Nope. Well I believe they came in third or fourth. He loves your butt and legs and your curves and your wit and what else was there. Oh he said you're just crazy enough. Then he mentioned your boobs. Two or three times I think."

Casey just smiled and then said, "I think I just might have to marry that guy."

"Do you think it might help if the three of us have a few drinks to ease the tension?"

"Well it couldn't hurt I'm sure."

"Okay then come for lunch. Then we'll do my pictures and print those and go over that. Then when we're ready we'll set him up and kiss him a couple of times and then drive him crazy as he watches us kissing each other and stuff."

"And me, don't forget about me going crazy. Then for the next half hour or so we'll take more pictures. And I can't leave until we print the pictures so I can go home and have my way with Drew."

"That's true. Okay I think we have it set then."

"Noon at your place and I bring a change of clothes"

"Oh my God that's it."

"What is?"

"Well you were going to be tied up right?"

"Yes."

"So then how do I get your blouse and bra off?"

"Oh. That's a problem."

"No it isn't." Lauren explained her idea and that was added to their plans. The two of them walked out and talked another minute before each of them went to their car and went home.

Chapter Six

Lauren met Paul in the kitchen Saturday morning and kissed him before saying, "Happy birthday weekend."

"Thank you."

"Birthday boy gets his favorite eggs and French toast this morning and damn the calories."

"That sounds good."

"Casey is joining us for lunch by the way and she'll have a birthday present for you. Maybe even two of them I don't know."

"Wow that's nice. So no plans until lunch then."

"Not unless there's something you want to do or someplace you want to go."

"Well I thought we might find time for some quality closeness."

"Oh honey I certainly hope so but I have to save that for later this afternoon."

"Not your monthly visitor."

"Not exactly. But I promise I'll make it up to you and then some."

"I can live with that."

Casey was there right at noon and came in with a tote bag. She gave Paul a nice harmless kiss and said, "Hi birthday boy."

"Hi my sweet. You coming for the rest of the weekend?"

She smiled and asked him, "Why do you have plans for me?"

"There's no way I can answer that and not get into trouble in some way."

"I just brought a few things to share with Lauren and for something we need to do before your official celebration begins."

"Not the garage again."

"Yes the garage again, why?"

"Oh nothing but I'm sure Lauren will explain it to you anyway."

Lauren smiled and said, "Honey I know this is your birthday but while we're in the garage after lunch would you make a big batch of margaritas for us?"

"I'd be glad to. Will you be long in the garage?"

"Oh maybe half an hour give or take."

"Okay I'll go play on the computer until you come out."

As soon as Paul disappeared Casey took her bra off and left it in the bathroom and Lauren returned with something for her to wear and the two of them went to the

garage. Casey took the camera and made sure she remembered how to use it and they got the garage ready before Lauren was tied to the garage door rails. "This feels a lot different than how it looked when you were doing it." I feel pretty helpless now."

"I know, believe me I know." Casey saw Paul's ladder and brought it over and set it up as Lauren asked, "What's that for?"

"I've been thinking about this and how to push Paul's buttons a little more."

"Oh good." The first pictures were taken and then Casey cut Lauren's blouse into shreds and took more of her like that. Then with the blouse gone she cut her bra the same way and soon that disappeared and Lauren was now hanging there helpless and topless.

"Why do I feel more naked like this."

"I don't know but I felt that way too." Next to go were her shorts and even though it wasn't necessary she cut them off of Lauren and took more photos as she went. She spent more time with the panties and took several shots with her panties slowly disappearing under the sharp blades of the scissors. Once Lauren was naked Casey set the camera on the step of the ladder and set it before pushing the self timer and running over to her helpless victim. Just before it was time for the camera to fire she kissed Lauren and the camera caught the action. When it was over they just smiled and looked at each other as Casey reset the camera again. Then she raced back and took one of Lauren's breasts in her mouth while her hand went to the other one until the camera flashed again. Then once again the camera was set but on the next lower step and then Casey ran to Lauren and knelt down and kissed her belly as her hand went to Lauren's pussy. She only held her hand against her mound but to the camera it would look like she really was playing with Lauren. When she was done she straightened up and asked, "Well what do you think of those?"

"I don't know what to think. I mean Paul will have a melt down but I can't show him those until later."

"I know but you have to tell me about it at some point. I didn't offend you did I?"

"No of course not, it was fun. In fact it even felt good."

"It was fun for me too. Oh wait I have to get you from behind too." She moved the ladder behind her and set it up as before and then ran over and put her lips on Lauren's left butt cheek and her hand between her legs as the camera recorded the moment. The two of them had never done anything like the things they had done recently. They had seen each other naked on a few occasions but that was about all yet the two of them were pretty comfortable with their new activities and having a great time with it. All of it was for Paul's benefit or that was their intent but neither of them expected to have as much fun with it as they were having.

Casey put the ladder back and untied Lauren and they left the ropes in place for later as Casey was told about Paul finding them the last time. Casey's response was, "Oh well he'll learn the truth in just a little while anyway."

"Casey if you want to change your mind I'll understand."

"Oh no, I've been looking forward to today unless you're uncomfortable."

"No I'm eager to drive Paul crazy."

"And if we can't do it, nobody can." With that Lauren dressed and they went inside. They found Paul at the computer and asked him to go pour the drinks and they would join him in just a minute.

Chapter Seven

The two women ducked into the bathroom and Lauren changed into her sleazy split to the waist blouse without her bra and checked herself in the mirror. Casey checked herself and puffed her chest to see how obvious her nipples were. Lauren reached over and rubbed then briskly and smiled as she said, "Maybe that will help."

Casey looked into the mirror and said, "Well it certainly didn't hurt the look."

"Let's go have drinks with our victim and let him embarrass himself."

"I'm going to let on that I'm not even aware that he's staring."

"Let's go Casey."

"Wait...oh wait here's how to do this," and she explained her idea and it was up to Lauren to get it started when she thought the time was right. They went out and each gave Paul a very warm kiss and then sat down next to each other at the table and Paul poured their drinks. Casey toasted Paul saying, "Happy birthday sweetie and here's to the afternoon of fun and celebration." The three of them talked about an assortment of things but Paul's eyes were dancing between his wife's near display and Casey's nipples trying to push through her blouse. Lauren was having trouble keeping a straight face as she stole glances at Paul as he lost his battle with his eyes. Here she was, his wife and lover that he had seen naked and had made love to innumerable times but his eyes would grab looks down her open vee before grabbing yet another glance at Casey's deep vee blouse and her nipples.

Before he could come to terms with that they made sure their glasses were refilled and each woman took a long drink of their tequila laden refreshments. Then Lauren leaned over and gave Casey a long and tender kiss without using her hands. Paul sat there in stunned silence and stared at the two women kissing and then they went back to their drink as though nothing had happened out of the ordinary. A minute later Casey kissed Lauren and her hand went to the side of Casey's face in a tender gesture as their kiss lingered just a touch longer before they broke and yet again sipped their rapidly disappearing drinks.

Then Lauren looked at Paul whose face was flushed and his eyes seemed about half glazed in confusion. "We have gifts and surprises for you honey and we'll get started with them very shortly but could we have just one more drink first?"

Paul swallowed and in a robotic fashion refilled all three glasses and put the pitcher in the refrigerator and sat down again. Once again Lauren tasted her drink and then turned and kissed Casey but this time Casey turned more and their arms went around each other in a seemingly passionate kiss before they separated and Lauren went over and kissed her husband and then sat back down next to Casey again. They settled down just a little and sipped their drinks as Lauren mentioned something about work and Casey asked her a question without even knowing what she was talking about. Then Lauren kissed Casey again and again they went into a passionate embrace and they ground their lips into each other as Paul watched . Then Lauren's hand went to Casey's breast and slipped inside of her blouse and fondled and felt her nipple without letting Paul see her breast. Casey moaned and really leaned into the kiss and her hand went to Lauren's breast on the outside of her blouse. They finally broke and leaned back in their chairs and looked at each other as they whispered, wow, in unison. Poor Paul was as hard as their table and couldn't sit still but he was still totally confused. He and Lauren had even talked about things like that at one point during pillow talk and she proclaimed no interest whatsoever in any other woman.

Lauren stood up then and said, "Honey would you stand up for us?"

He did that without thinking and both women openly stared at his large bulge in his shorts and a tiny wet spot forming where the tip of his cock was. First I have something to give you." She had stashed them in the cupboard earlier and pulled them out. "We made these just for you and not for you to share with your buddies." He looked confused until he saw the first photo of his wife tied up in the garage.

"Holy shit honey." His eyes were all over the pictures as though he had never seen his wife less than fully dressed before. His erection never wavered as he slowly went from one shot to the next until she was naked. He paused and looked at Lauren and then at Casey who was smiling at him. The next photo almost knocked the wind out of him. Lauren was still tied up and he saw Casey with her hand on Lauren's bare breast as they kissed. When he had finally seen the last one he put his arms around her and in half whispered tones he said, "You are so damn sexy. I love you so much."

"I love you too honey." As she looked into his eyes her hand went to his cock and she gently brushed up and down his bulge before stepping back from him. What he didn't know was for the next hour his cock wasn't going to get a chance to get soft.