Friends in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul joined them and said, "I'm so sure it's okay I may not let you leave later."

She kissed him lightly and said, "Hi birthday boy."

"Hi sexy."

She lifted her tote and said, "I brought a few things we can experiment with."

"Good. We did a little research and we have a few ideas too."

Lauren kissed his cheek and said, "If you can entertain yourself for a few minutes Casey and I will talk about things."

"I better allow you two more than a few minutes then."

She smiled and said, "Okay maybe several minutes."

"Take your time and I'll go back to the computer."

The two women went to the bedroom and for about the first ten minutes Casey and Lauren just sat on the edge of the bed and talked. "Lauren I thought about things this morning and I couldn't help but think about you two. You have such a great marriage. You two are so into each other that you shared him with me yesterday and all but let him make love to me. With Drew and me it's the opposite. If by some chance he gets hard for me I wouldn't share that miracle with anybody."

"Those two are as different as night and day that's for sure."

As Lauren watched, Casey opened her bag and pulled things out and laid them on the bed. "I don't expect us to use all of this but we can decide as we go along."

"What's this?"

Casey smiled and told her, "I made that out of a dozen leather shoelaces, some tape and a piece of wood. I thought it might look like a whip to the camera."

Lauren turned it in her hand and studied it as she smiled and said, "I'll just bet it will too." Then picking up another item she looked at Casey and asked, "And this?"

"I named that Herbert and he's been my companion many times." Lauren turned it on and felt the vibrations of the long bullet shaped object in her hand and then held it to her face and smiled. "I'm glad you had a special friend at those certain times."

Then as Lauren held up a thin gauzy negligee Casey said, "I thought we could sacrifice that with the scissors or something."

"I think that would be a great place to start. Oh here I go again."

"Another idea?"

"Yes if you trust me."

Casey smiled and said, "It's a little late to worry about that now isn't it?"

"Why don't you put that on while I go get the garage ready and you can go tease Paul until I'm ready."

"How far can I go with him?"

Lauren smiled as she stood up and said, "Try not to make love to him okay?"

"I'll try." Casey stripped and then slid the tiny lacy panties on and then eased the short top over her head and coaxed her hair back into place with her fingers as she looked into the mirror. She made sure the negligee was showing her breasts just the right way and then walked out barefoot in search of Paul. He came out of the bathroom just as she passed him and he watched her ass for a second before saying, "Looking for me?"

"I am as a matter of fact. I'm supposed to keep you entertained while Lauren gets ready."

"If anybody can do that it's you love."

"Thank you." She led him to the couch and they sat close together and tried to keep a conversation going. "Paul did you ever meet Tonya?"

"Who's Tonya?"

"I guess you haven't. She's Drew's sister."

"I don't think I even knew he had a sister."

"I'm not surprised. She and Drew aren't very close so I wasn't around her much for a long time. But the last few months we've been getting together for coffee or lunch or whatever. She's so not like Drew. She's sharp and caring and interesting to talk to."

"She sounds great. I'm glad you two get along so well."

"We really do. Maybe one of these days the four of us could have lunch someplace."

"That would be great. Does Lauren know her or about her?"

"Lauren's never met her but I have talked about her several times and of course I've told Tonya all about you two."

"All about?"

"Well not quite all."

Paul turned slightly and put his arm around her waist and said, "Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to sit here and try to keep my mind on what we're talking about? You are so sexy sitting there."

She kissed him softly and said, "You're just a sucker for a flimsy negligee."

"Well you certainly make that one look hot."

"Okay lovers," Lauren said as she entered the room. Paul got up and pulled Casey to her feet and Lauren patted his ass and said, "I think I got here just in time."

Paul smiled and said, "Oh no we were just talking so you probably had at least another three or four minutes before I ravished Casey."

The three of them went to the garage again and a minute later Casey was once again strung up. Her cheeks were already flushed as Paul stared at her and forgetting to take her picture until Lauren reminded him of his job. They went through a series of Lauren's hands on Casey's breasts and between her legs and then the ersatz whip was introduced by draping the long strands of leather over Casey's shoulder. Then Lauren used the scissors in a number of places on her negligee in an attempt to make it look like it had been shredded by the whip. Paul's cock was hard and pushing against his shorts just like yesterday and Casey's eyes would flick from Lauren and what she was doing to Paul and his hard cock.

Lauren told Paul, "Okay honey I'm going to gently hit Casey so be ready to get the shot. I have to do it hard enough to make it look real but not so hard that it hurts her or breaks our whip." They tried that three times and then the next couple were harder and Casey could feel the sting of the leather strings but she held her breath and stayed still. Lauren tried a few more not even aware that she was putting more force behind it and the stinging effects had become quite real to Casey. Her eyes watered slightly but she stayed firm for the last two punishing hits and Lauren put the whip aside as Casey slowly let out her breath.

Lauren finished cutting her garment from her and then saw the long pink welts that were drawn across her upper belly and her breasts. She instantly stopped and put her arms around Casey and with her hand gently touching those whip marks saying, "Oh my God I'm so sorry. Why didn't you say something?"

She gave Lauren a weak smile and said, "I'm okay."

Lauren saw the tears in her eyes and kissed her softly. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. I hope the whip marks show up on the camera."

"Paul come do some close ups of Casey's breasts." He didn't need to be asked twice so he moved in close and with Lauren's hand on one side of Casey's breast he took several shots from different close angles making sure to get her hard engorged nipples before stepping back.

Lauren was about out of ideas but she was sure they would have enough for Casey to tease Drew with and that was the point of all that they were doing. Picking up a handful of clothespins Lauren placed a series of them on Casey's belly and then up on the sides of her breasts. Then looking into her eyes as much as possible she placed a clothespin on her right nipple and slowly released her hold on it. Casey's mouth came open and she took a quick breath as the pinching sting shot through her body before slowly easing off. Then a clothespin on her other nipple and again Casey flinched and whined softly but then settled down. Paul was up close again and the watched as Lauren's hands went to Casey's panties and eased them down and the tossed them aside.

Paul was licking his lips because he could remember tasting her nectar on his fingers and wanted to put his lips and tongue between her legs. When he saw his wife's hand approach Casey's pussy he readied his camera and got shots as Casey was teased and then two fingers slipped into her wet slit as Casey moaned her appreciation. Lauren was getting excited and started to move faster as she removed her fingers and put them to Casey's lips and watched as she sucked her own juices and swallowed. She moved on by putting clothespins on Casey's outer lips and then put the vibrator to Casey's pussy and looked up at her as Paul got shots of the hand holding the vibrator and of Casey's face as her orgasm neared. Then just as Casey launched into her climax Lauren reached up and took the pins off of Casey's nipples and the renewed pain shot through her and straight to the core of her orgasm. Her knees buckled and she let herself dangle from the ropes as she was swept away in a mind warping climax and Paul got it all with the camera.

Paul helped Lauren untie the ropes and then eased Casey to her knees and Lauren knelt next to her. "You okay?"

Casey smiled weakly and nodded her head and finally said, "I'm okay." She took a deep breath and straightened up and said, "Wow. That wasn't as hard as the one yesterday but it was just as long and very good." Her eyes were almost in line with Paul's nearly hard cock and she reached out to it. Then looking up at him her hand went to his bulge as she asked him, "You doing okay lover?"

"No but I'll survive."

"Even if Lauren said I could I wouldn't be worth much to you at the moment." They helped her up and leaving everything where it was the three of them went inside and the two women dropped onto the couch while Paul went to get them something to drink. She looked at her two friends and said, "Thanks both of you. This is supposed to be to help Drew but I have to admit I could become addicted to you two. Would you do me a favor and print them out later? I need to be home before he gets there and as much as I want to see them I won't really need them until the end of the week." Casey was fully recovered and the three of them talked for a minute and then she got dressed and Lauren and Paul watched her drive away.

Paul said, "She seemed to be somewhere else and eager to leave this time."

"I think I know why. This is the last time she plans to do this and if Drew doesn't come around and start treating her like he used to she's going to have to make some changes."

"Like a divorce?"

"Probably. She's worked hard to tease and coax him into being interested in her but it isn't working except for a couple of hours after she shows him the latest photos of her. I'm saying all of this based on different things she has told me and how it looks to me though and not what she has told me specifically."

The two of them ended up in bed and made love but it wasn't the marathon afternoon like Saturday had been. Paul picked up the things in the garage and smiled as he looked at the shredded negligee. Then kissing the vibrator he took those things inside and dropped the negligee into his dresser as a memento and the vibrator he put on the dresser to give to her later.

Casey picked up the pictures Wednesday evening while Paul was still at work and the two of them talked for quite awhile. "So Sunday was the last time you want to try to help Drew?"

"Yes. This is his test and if he falls back into his old pattern our marriage will be over. Besides Lauren I can't keep doing that and being with you two like that. I get so charged up that I want Paul more than anything in the world. I can't do that and still be married to Drew and I could never do that to you. What we've already done isn't right and we all know it. I loved every second of it and I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything but we have to stop. I just hope that one day I'll have a marriage as solid and happy as yours is."

"I understand and I know that Paul will too, but we'll still miss our times together. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Paul went into a funk for awhile. He really does think the world of you and always has."

Casey smiled and said, "And I really do love him. That's why he'll be the role model for my next husband. Oh and don't misunderstand me. I still want to see both of you, but we just can't go to the garage again."

As they walked to the front door Lauren said, "Well good luck. Call me when you get a chance okay?"

I will." They shared a kiss of friendship and Casey headed home.

Chapter Twelve

Lauren didn't hear from Casey and by Wednesday she was getting worried about her so she called her at work and she could tell by the sound of her voice the news wasn't going to be good. "Lauren I can't talk here. Can we meet someplace where we can talk? Maybe the parking lot at the end of the river walk?"

"Yes of course, I'll go there right after work."

"Okay." Then she called Paul at the office and told him she would be late getting home and why and that had him worried as well and he was almost pacing by the time Lauren got home. He met her at the door and could see the bad news in her face. She didn't say anything until she was halfway to the kitchen when she said, "It's not a pretty picture honey."

"I get that impression." She poured some iced tea and then sat at the table and waited until he sat across from her.

"She showed the milder photos and that seemed to get him going so she showed him a lot more of them and that's when he exploded."

"What the hell about?"

"She said it was like a switch flipped in his head and he called her a whore and a lesbian and trash and on and on. I guess they got into one hell of an argument and he took a swing at her but missed. She told him that if he ever hit her she would kill him. He didn't try again but he didn't stop screaming at her. It sounded like she gave as good as she got and called him more names than I can remember and even made reference to his limp dick."

"Ouch."

"I don't blame her at all."

"I don't either but she was in danger and then she called him that. She better not turn her back to him."

"We talked about that too. "

"So what happens now?"

"She filed for divorce this morning."

"That doesn't surprise me but where is she staying?"

"At home right now. She put a lock on the bedroom door herself and he's banished to the guest room. Would you believe that she bought a long pocket knife and keeps that with her anytime she's in her own house?"

"That's sad but it sounds like a good idea to me. So she's going to live like that until the divorce is final?"

"She doesn't know. She won't be talking to her lawyer again until next week sometime and even then she doesn't know if anything will change. She's hoping to get a restraining order against him and force him out of the house."

"She could stay here."

"I told her that but she's refusing to be run out of her own house just because her husband is slipping off the deep end. She said not to worry about her if we don't hear from her for awhile but she'll try to keep in touch."

"How can something that was meant to save her marriage turn into a disaster."

"The disaster happened despite anything that Casey did not because of it. She tried her best but I think we both knew it wouldn't work out. If anything we made life a little more fun and worth living for her for a few weeks."

"I hope that's how she sees it once everything settles down."

"I'm so glad we have each other."

"I don't know what I'd do without you honey."

There was nothing more they could say about their friend's situation and there was nothing they could do for her until she knew what was going to happen. All they could do was make sure she knew they were there for her. In an effort to change the subject Lauren said, "Remember I have my quarterly retreat at the Overton Ranch tomorrow evening."

"So I'm eating alone."

"I'm afraid so."

"How many of those have you been to?"

"I don't know maybe twelve or fifteen."

"Damn that must get boring."

"Yes it does but upper management doesn't look kindly on anybody that doesn't attend."

"I know, I remember us talking about that before."

Chapter Thirteen

When Paul got home from work Thursday evening he pawed around the kitchen and ended up making a sandwich with breaded chicken breast meat and then thawed some shrimp for shrimp cocktail, opened a beer and called it good. He watched the news while he ate and then went to the computer room and killed some time in there and occasionally checked the time to see how long it would be until Lauren got home. When she didn't appear at the expected time he just smiled and went back to playing on the computer, but when she wasn't home an hour later he started to worry. He called Eileen the only person he could think of that might have some answers and she told him, "I don't know Paul her car was still in the parking lot at work when I left for the...wait, she wasn't at the retreat."

"She what? She never misses them."

"I know."

"You're sure her car was still at work."

"Yes, I was parked next to her and besides, parking for managers is a pretty small lot."

"I know. Damn I'm getting worried, I wonder where she could be."

"I don't have a clue but if I hear anything I'll let you know."

"Thanks." He didn't want to bother her but he dialed anyway and when she answered he said, "Casey it's Paul. Is Lauren there by any chance?"

"No she isn't."

"She...her car is still at work and she was supposed to be at her quarterly retreat but she never showed up."

"Oh no. Have you called the police?"

"No I didn't want to overreact."

"Paul call them. If it's nothing to worry about then no harm is done. Keep me posted okay?"

"I will and sorry to bother you."

"It's good to hear your voice."

"If there is anything we can do for you please let us know okay?"

I will I promise."

Paul called the police but it was too soon to file a missing persons report. They did say they would check her car and look around however. All he could do was sit and wait and worry. When it passed midnight he called the police again but they had nothing to report other than her car was found and it had a flat tire and because of the circumstances they were starting an investigation. By dawn he was about half sick to his stomach because things were not looking good at all. Where she was or what had happened to her was a mystery but he had no doubt that the outcome wasn't going to be good. When the phone rang he jumped but the grabbed it and heard, "Paul Thurgood?"

"This is he."

"This is officer Purley and we found your wife. She's at Mercy Hospital in pretty bad shape."

"Thank you very much." He hung up and grabbing his keys and cell phone headed for the hospital. Lauren was getting all kinds of lab tests and x-rays so they couldn't give him any information other than she was critical. He sat in the waiting room and waited until he looked at his phone and placed the call. "Casey Young."

"Casey it's Paul and I need you."

"Where are you?"

"Mercy Hospital emergency waiting room, they found Lauren and she's in bad shape."

"I'm on my way."

When she saw Paul they fell into each other's arms and they both cried. After a few basic questions that he couldn't answer they talked about Casey's problem for a minute but then they fell into a silence and sat there holding hands and staring at the floor or the wall.

It seemed like days had passed before they were approached and he sat down next to them. "I'm Dr. Scaloni. I'm a neurosurgeon and I've been with Lauren for the last hour and a half. Mr. Kessler your wife is in very grave condition and her chances of surviving are very slim. It appears that she was struck from behind with some kind of blunt object and it did serious damage to the back of her skull. She's breathing on her own now but she's not responsive at all. At this point we'll do all we can to keep her situation from getting worse but that's all we can do. That and just hope for a miracle. If you would like to see a pastor or a priest we can see to that."

"No...no but thanks."

"It's going to take them some time to get her settled but she'll be in intensive care two. There's nothing you can do for her and it will be at least two hours before she will be ready for visitors. But I want to remind you that she won't know that you are there and she won't respond to anything you say or do. In addition to the damage done to her we have her heavily medicated to help control brain swelling. It's a miracle that she's managed to survive as long as she has. There's a detective here to talk to you but I'll ask him to give you a minute."