Friends in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Now walk me through a typical adventure."

"You are very determined you know that?"

"I've been told I'm bull headed too."

"I can believe that but okay. See those garage door rails up there?"

"Yes."

"That's what we tied the ropes to that went to Casey's wrists."

"Did they hurt her?"

"Not as far as I know and I never saw any rope burns on her wrists."

"Okay then what?"

"It depended. She would probably be dressed in some old clothes and Lauren would cut them off of her little by little. Once I joined their little group I would take the pictures while her clothing was slowly destroyed and tossed aside."

"And then?"

"You're also impatient." She laughed softly and kept her arm around his waist as he continued. "Well it depended on what they had come up with. The two of them might kiss or Lauren might touch Casey someplace. One time Casey made a homemade phony whip for the camera and we took pictures of Lauren supposedly whipping Casey."

"That sounds so very sexy."

"I think I still have that fake whip someplace."

"Show it to me, please master?"

He smiled at her and she released her hold on his waist as he went to his bench and pawed around. "I haven't done anything out here that I should be doing. Oh here it is." He brought the whip back and handed it to her for inspection. She draped the leather strands over her hand and pulled the whip back as the leather drew across and then fell away. Then she very lightly whipped her hand and smiled. "Now be careful or it could fall apart." She tried it again only harder and then harder but the whip held together and she felt the sting of a couple of strands.

"Very clever of Casey and very realistic looking."

"It looks great on the photos. Lauren cut her negligee into shreds just before we took the whipping shots and it really looked real. Surprisingly Casey even ended up with a few pink welts on her belly and breasts and she never even flinched."

"Very kinky. Would you do me a favor?"

"If I can."

"Tie me up like Casey was." He looked at her with wrinkled brow and she smiled and added, "With my clothes on of course."

"Oh okay." It took him a minute to rig the ropes but he tied her and pulled the ropes until she was immobilized but still comfortable. "Doing okay slave?"

"I'm fine master. I like this."

"Is this a new experience for you?"

"Yes, totally new."

"It was for me too so you can imagine what my frame of mind was the very first time."

"Yes I think I can imagine that and I like it. So then Lauren would undress or kiss Casey?"

"Yes something like that."

"Do that for me?"

"Tonya I...,"

"I mean kiss me, not undress me. Pretend we're really going to do this and take pictures."

He moved close to her and kissed her lightly and then with his hands on her hips kissed her again as she tipped her head up and received his tongue into her mouth. The kiss was soft but it lasted for much longer than he had intended it to last. He right hand went to her back and then his left as he pulled her into him and their kiss became stronger and a little more urgent. When he backed up slightly she moaned and said, "Oh Master I really like what you're doing to me. What would happen next?"

"Well we'd cut your clothes off but we can't do that because you have nothing to wear."

"Have you disposed of Lauren's things?"

"No."

"I could go home in something of hers."

He was looking at Tonya in a whole new way despite his other emotions. "Yes I guess that's true. In fact there are similarities between you and her."

"I take that as a very nice compliment, thank you."

"Those are nice clothes you're wearing."

"I know but I don't mind. I want to see what it's like to have my master cut my clothes off of me."

His emotions were running wild. He wanted to see her naked and feel her warm skin under his hands. He found the scissors that Lauren had used and as they looked at each other he cut up her blouse in several places leaving it hanging on in strips of cloth that moved when he moved near her. When that was done he clipped off a few of the strips and revealed her bra covering what he had thought were very modest breasts. He put his hand on her right breast and looked at her. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were getting glassy and wet looking. "Don't go away slave I want to get my camera."

The break away from her helped his self control and he slowed down when he came back. He took her picture a couple of times and then proceeded to cut her shorts off of her before kissing her deeply again. He stepped back and studied her and smiled. "Very nice. Very sexy in fact. I can't wait to see you totally nude and helpless."

Her heart was racing now and all thoughts of helping him cope were gone. This is exactly what she wanted to have happen but she really didn't expect it to work. She wanted this for him, for Casey and certainly for her as well. Ever since she had seen those photos she'd wanted to be a part of it. To feel helpless for just a little while. Under his power so she had to make no decisions or even participate beyond kissing. All she could do was receive what he chose to give her.

She felt the kiss of the cold steel of the scissors as he slipped under her bra strap and clipped that and then the other one. Then before cutting her bra off he put his hand inside and felt her breast and put her nipple between two fingers and pinched her gently. She was having trouble holding her hips still as he teased her. Lauren was still in his mind but only slightly. He knew she would approve now. She would even approve of him making love to Casey and probably would even encourage it if she could. The scissors once again did their job and her bra fell away showing him her nice breasts with areole so dark they almost looked black and nipples very dark with a hint of pink that stood out in contrast. He touched and teased her and pinched her nipples until she moaned slightly. The only thing she had on were her panties and they were so sexy that he hated to destroy them. He put the scissors to them but stopped and pulled them down and off and then put them in his pocket. "Those are mine now. My souvenir of my conquest of you. My souvenir of taking what I consider your virginity because I've never had you before."

"But I thought you and Casey never made love."

"We didn't but you and I will when I'm ready."

She licked her lips and studied him silently as he pulled the whip across his forearm where she could see it just before he slapped her lightly with it. It didn't hurt or leave marks but the symbolism was enough to get her attention. He did it slightly harder and she blinked but didn't act as though it hurt at all. He decided he'd go until it hurt her and then quit. He smacked her again , this time on her naked ass and she flinched but said nothing. He took her chin in one hand and pulled her forward and kissed her hard as his left hand brought the whip to her skin again. She tried to kiss him deeper as she moaned into his mouth and then the whip slapped her ass as hard as he could without destroying the whip. The leather strips slapped and stung and left several long hot pink lines on her butt cheek but she didn't break the kiss. He smacked her again and it was hard enough for her to try to yelp into his mouth and the whip came apart. He pulled back then and said, "That was Casey's whip and you broke it so you must be punished." She was silent but her heart was racing and she wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of her. He remembered Lauren's clothespin thing and a moment later he studied her face as he place the first clothespin on her left nipple. She cried out but he left it there and did the same to the other side as she cried even louder until the pain subsided. Her breathing was coming in short gasps and her face was so flushed she looked red. She finally said, "Paul please take me. God I want you now, please Paul."

"I think I'll fuck you with the pins on your nipples."

"I don't care now, just fuck me honey."

He untied her and then carried her in to his bedroom and put her on his bed on her back and then stripped naked. She saw his hard cock as he climbed onto the bed on his knees and then got between her legs. She spread herself wide for him and guided him into her as he lowered himself until he was lying on her and he was up to his balls in her. The clothespins were still on her nipples so after stroking in and out of her a couple of times he removed one of them and the sudden shot of pain surprised her and she cried out as he slammed his cock deep into her again He repeated that with her other nipple and then he focused on pounding into her fast and hard. She was smaller framed than even Lauren was and her breasts slightly smaller but very firm and they danced on her chest for him. He was a man possessed now and even when she had an orgasm he didn't even slow down. She held onto his arms as he held himself above her and his hips went faster than he thought possible. It was hard, fast and almost brutal as he told her, "I'm going to fuck you until you faint or I collapse honey." She licked her lips again and tried to match his every down stroke by raising her hips up to meet his onslaught. The sweat was slipping off of him and onto her but he pushed on. He had no choice but to stop when he came and his body seized up but he was almost mad at himself. He wanted to fulfill his promise and fuck her until she fainted.

He dropped onto her and they panted as they tried to catch their breath and his cock twitched inside of her. "Oh Master I love the way you fuck."

"I'm glad but I'm sorry I failed my mission of fucking you until you fainted."

"I don't want to faint. I want to be aware of every second and every movement. I was so sure that we wouldn't make love tonight but I wanted to see how far I could get you to go."

"I guess I went too far then."

"Oh no, you did great. I'd have to give you an A plus but only because I don't know of a grade higher than that."

"Tonya you are so very sexy I just couldn't resist your charms."

She smiled and said, "I'm glad you couldn't."

"I've never done most of what we just did in the garage."

"Well for a beginner I'd say you did great. I'm not even into pain but you managed to keep me going and want more. I'm just glad the whip broke when it did."

"Had it not broken I wouldn't have hit you again anyway."

"Now you're going to have to find me something to wear."

"Why don't we do that in the morning."

She smiled and said, "Yes why don't we do that in the morning."

Chapter Seventeen

Tonya awoke first and was looking at him as he stirred and opened his eyes. "Morning Master."

He smiled and said, "Morning slave. Sleep okay?"

"Very nice thank you. I had a little trouble getting to sleep though because something kept leaking out of me."

"Oh no. You must have a hole in you that needs seeing to."

"I'm afraid that's true but I need nourishment, a shower and coffee."

"All before me?"

"Cold hearted as that sounds yes."

"Good because I need the same things."

It was like nothing unusual happened between them. They showered and had breakfast and coffee together all in the nude. Then with one last cup of coffee they went to the living room and sat down next to each other. "Okay Paul seriously, are you going to be bothered by what we did last night?"

"You mean because of Lauren?"

"Yes."

"You know I still don't know. I know she wouldn't object at all. But the thing about not waiting and am I despoiling her memory by making love to you after only three months?"

"I understand what you're saying but I don't know how to reply to that. What I think or feel has nothing to do with how you think or feel. Personally I think that was very good for you." She smiled and added, "I do know it was very good for me."

He smiled and said, "I guess I'll just have to work it out later because I can't unfuck you."

She laughed and said, "It might be fun to try sometime though. Okay lover here's the deal. If you'll loan me some clothes I'll get out of here. I know you need time to work this out but I have no doubt you'll be okay. You just have to decide that for yourself."

"Thanks doc."

She smiled and said, "Glad to help but wait until you get my bill."

"I look forward to paying it whatever the cost because it was worth every cent."

"Do me a favor then."

"I'd be glad to."

"Go see Casey."

"Okay I promise."

"I mean today."

"There you go again, impatient. Okay I'll go today. Will I see you again any time soon?"

"I'm sure you will but I can't give you specifics right now."

"Okay. Now what would you like, formal, semi formal, grunge, shorts and top?"

"Depends on how close our sizes are."

"You go look and find something that will work."

"You don't mind?"

"No I don't mind. The day is coming when it will all have to be hauled away anyway. In fact I'll come with you and put something on so I can walk you out without getting arrested."

As they walked to the bedroom she put her arm around him and said, "I can see why Casey loves you."

He smiled and said, "There's nobody quite like her. I don't mean that like it came out."

She hugged him and said, "I know what you mean and I'll try not to take offense but the three of us have to get together one of these days soon. I think we need to go out and have a crazy evening."

"You know you just may be right yet again."

"You make me feel so wise."

"Well you were. You kept pushing me to go to the garage and talk about our adventures and you were right to do that. It was very good for me. Had it been somebody less appealing and charming than you it wouldn't have worked but you pulled it off perfectly."

"You are so full of sweet bullshit." He just kissed her and pointed to Lauren's closet. He dressed and went out and she came out about ten minutes later. "You stole my panties so I had to take a pair of hers."

"That's fair. I think I'll frame yours and hang them in the living room."

"You're just too cute. Okay what are you going to do after I leave?"

"Pout of course."

"And?"

"I'm going to go see Casey as soon as I can shower and call her."

"And dress."

"Why, she's seen me naked."

"I know, she told me."

"I have no secrets it seems."

"Not many at all lover." Paul walked her out and they shared a kiss and he waved goodbye to her as she drove away.

Chapter Eighteen

He called Casey and said, "I miss you and can I come see you?"

"I've missed you too. Can you come now?"

"I need a shower first but then I'll be over."

"I could be there about the time you were getting dressed."

"That works too, see you soon love."

He was showered and had his underwear and shorts on when she came in as usual without knocking and headed straight to his bedroom. She found him digging in the drawer for something and she said, "You don't have to put a shirt on for me honey."

He went over to her and they shared a long embrace and then a light kiss. "Damn I've missed you."

"Then why didn't you come over. It isn't as though I'd reject you."

"It's just that I was afraid I'd see you, think of Lauren and start to cry again."

"I like having the power to make men cry. I would have still been glad to see you."

"Tonya was here last night and told me the same thing and kind of got after me for neglecting you."

"And she should because that's what you've been doing."

"Just how well do you really know her?"

"Not like I knew Lauren but very well."

"She puts me in mind of Lauren."

"I thought she would...or maybe I was afraid she would."

"Why be afraid of that?"

"Because I don't want her stealing you away from me even before I have you."

The significance of that comment went past him because he was looking at her and said, "Damn you look good, have you lost weight?"

"As a matter of fact I have, can you see it?"

"Of course I can see it. You look awesome."

"Thank you. I lost most of it without trying actually. I cried and threw fits and cried again but one thing I didn't want to do was eat. I drank fluids like crazy but I didn't want to eat. Now I do eat but I'm trying to keep myself under control. What did you and Tonya do last night?"

"Oh you know, we talked over coffee and..."

"I talked to her on the way over here."

"Oh...well then why ask me?"

"I wanted to see if you would tell me the truth."

"I don't want to upset you."

"And I'd get upset if you made love to her?"

"I don't know, you might."

"Why would I, we're not even engaged let alone married."

"I don't know. I hope you aren't expecting me to think straight or make sense right now."

"Well I was kind of hoping for that."

"How have you been getting along?"

"Depends on what area you're talking about."

"I don't know that either. Is there an area that you aren't doing okay in?"

"Yes, finances. I have to sell the house and get an apartment."

"Move in with me."

"What? Wait a minute. We haven't even made love."

"Okay," and he reached for her blouse.

She slapped his hand and said, "Now wait a minute."

"What?"

"You...we can't just...we have to care for each other at least."

"We love each other. You said so and so did I."

"You were just in the heat of passion."

"Is that so bad? I can't help it if that's what you do to me. I do love you and I'm not in the heat of passion at the moment."

"Probably because Tonya took the fire out of you."

"Well she did that...but my fire isn't out. Okay enough of this. Casey I told you right in front of Lauren that I loved you and I still do. I know you're going to say that's a different kind of love but we have to start someplace. You have held my heart for a long time. Long before we were fooling around with the camera or anything. If you demand it there are two bedrooms so we could have our own beds and bathrooms."

"And when I get up in the morning there you'll be naked as you were born sipping coffee in the kitchen."

"With an erection."

"Why an erection?"

"Because you walked into the kitchen."

"Oh now you're bragging."

"I'm assuming that you're naked too."

"Well I'm not."

"Well then I'll have a soft on."

"A what?"

"A soft on, you know half hard...like now."

"You're trying to distract me. We're talking about me moving in with you."

"Does that mean you will?"

"Paul now damn it. Do you really?"

"What?"

"Have a soft on."

"At least."

"Why? I'm totally dressed."

"Not in my mind you're not."

"This conversation is going from strange to ridiculous."

"So far we've established that I want you to live with me, that I love you and that I have a healthy soft on. Oh and Lauren would approve instantly."

She smiled and admitted, "Yes she would and I know that. Do you still think about her?"

"Only about twenty times a day, do you?"

"Of course I do. I miss her so much."

"Let's not go there or I'll start crying. Let's argue about you moving in instead."

"Why argue?"

"Because you won't say yes."

"And if I did?"

"I'd be very happy and I'd bathe you in love and attention. In fact I'd bathe you with my tongue if that would help."

"Now don't take me there because that's not fair."

"I want to make love to you."

"Paul we're supposed to be talking about me moving in."

"We are because if you do we can make love whenever we want to."

"I have to think about this."

"We could split the house cost and the groceries and so forth."

"We can't split the liquor bill because you drink more than me."

"I'll buy all the liquor."

"And what about Tonya?"

"She has to buy her own liquor but it's nice that you worry about her."

"Smart ass, will you make love to her again?"

"Would you allow it?"

"Why do you say that, I can't stop you."