Friends in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you can. You say I can't and I won't."

"You really wouldn't?"

"I really wouldn't."

"She not good in bed?"

"She's great in bed in fact. Cute too."

"Paul it's been less than three months since Lauren died."

"I know and I can't promise I won't cry during the night because I miss her but it's getting easier. She wouldn't want us to go our separate ways just because I weep for her or because you have to move who knows where. She'd want us to stay close. To be close. She'd want us to be happy."

"You just made love to Tonya last night and now you're pleading with me to move in with you."

"I really like Tonya for all the reasons I've mentioned and I think the more I get to know her the more I'll like her...to a point. You know something just occurred to me."

"What?"

"When Lauren was with us it was she that I loved and it was you that was so special to me and meant so much to me. Now Lauren is gone and I still love you and Tonya could be very special to me."

"Are you saying I'm taking Lauren's place. Not replacing her of course but taking her place?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

She stared at him and then shoved him back onto the bed and jumped on top of him. "Okay here are the rules. Number one. You will not make love to Tonya unless I say so. Ever. Number two you will not make love to Tonya at all until you and I have had some serious quality time together and had a chance to work things out. Number three I get the left side of the garage because I can't judge distance well on the other side. Number four, if you don't make love to me at least twice a week I have the right to get bitchy...unless you're sick of course. Number...where was I? Oh...number five. If we ever play in the garage again the photos stay private and if another one joins us...Tonya for example...well we can work that one out later."

"Are you saying you will?"

"Depends on the furniture."

"What about it?"

"What pieces I get to keep and bring over here."

"For the most part I'd say however you want to work it but I have to sit on your things first to see if it's comfortable. What else?"

"Do you promise to love me?"

"Of course I do."

"No I mean later. Love me like you loved Lauren."

"I'm not far from that now so yes."

"Paul I'm being serious."

"I know you are and so am I. There's nobody else in the world I could argue with for this long and enjoy it this much."

"Did you tie Tonya up and tease her?"

"Yes I did and I cut her clothes off of her. I even have her panties to frame and hang in the living room."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Okay in the den then."

"I wonder if she's available to come over later."

"What for?"

"To help us celebrate living together...but not before I completely wear you out in bed."

The End.