Friends in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Casey has a present to give you but you have to kiss her before you get it." Casey came around the table and the two of them went into a passionate and very long kiss and though not in their script her hand just happened to brush across his hardness several times making it even harder if that was possible. She really wanted to grab it but instead she controlled that urge and continued with the kiss.

With that kiss finally broken Casey retrieved her pictures from her bag and came back and handed them to him. As he studied the first one she emptied her glass and then watched him intently. The tequila was affecting her but her heart was racing so fast that it wasn't likely she would end up with more than a good buzz. Lauren watched her husband closely as he went to the second photo and then the third one, and then on to the fourth one. She didn't even know which ones Casey had decided on so she moved closer to Paul and checked the photos with him. There were several but the last one was with her in her panties and the duct tape over her nipples. He studied that one the longest but finally put them down and went over to her. He took her in his arms and told her, "Casey, you are the sexiest and most desirable woman I could ever imagine and right here in front of Lauren I'll tell you that I love you and admire you."

She kissed him softly and said, "Thank you Paul I love you too." Then she smiled and said, "But you have more birthday surprises coming."

"I wonder if I'll survive this birthday. Oh well it doesn't matter because it just can't get much better than this."

Lauren told him, "I think it can and will. Casey and I need a few minutes for the bathroom first." As soon as they were in the bathroom Lauren emptied her bladder as Casey said, "Poor Paul. He's so hard and ready and he has another hour or more before you two can make love."

"I half expected him to climax in the kitchen the poor darling."

"You feeling those margaritas?"

"Oh yes. I'm not drunk but I'm feeling pretty happy."

"Me too, it's a good thing we stopped drinking or I would have been stripping and grabbing him between the legs. By the way did you know that when we kissed and you put your hand on my breast I got excited."

"I did too, can you believe that. It must be the tequila that helped that along."

"It must be because a few days ago we couldn't even kiss without smiling or laughing. Between you and Paul I'm going to be a mess by the time I go home."

"I just hope that Drew is up to his duties."

"God I hope so too." Casey had put her bra on so with one last check in the mirror they went out and Paul headed for the bathroom.

Lauren told him, "Take your time honey and I'll come back for you in a few minutes."

"I know stay out of the garage."

"That's right."

Chapter Eight

Paul went to the bathroom and washed his cock because it was wet and slippery from all of their teasing. He saw the wet spot on his tan shorts but decided the hell with that and went back out to wait to be summoned. He knew that was where they had taken their pictures but that was all done so he didn't know what they were up to this time.

It was only a few minutes when Lauren opened the door and said, "Okay honey you can come out now." As soon as he saw Casey hanging from the door rails he stopped and stared at her. This time they had worked a little harder to truly restrain Casey and the ropes cut into her wrists slightly as she stood there with her legs well apart. "Honey why don't you see what it's like to kiss a woman that is totally defenseless." When his lips touched Casey's she pushed against him as best she could and his arms went around her. She wanted to embrace him so badly but she was truly helpless and could only do her best with her lips. For her it magnified the experience and she moaned into his mouth and tried to give him as much of her tongue as she possibly could. When he pulled back slightly she stared into his eyes and whispered, "I want you so much Paul." His cock was so hard it hurt and he stood there wishing he really could make love to her.

All he could do was whisper, "I want you Casey. I wish I could make love to you until sunrise." Lauren was back just a little ways and taking their picture as they kissed and whispered to each other. She was getting excited watching those two and she knew that with just a word from her they would make love right there on the concrete floor of the garage. Paul forced himself to step back and look at his wife.

She was smiling and handed him the camera as she asked him, "Think you can take a few pictures of us?"

He stared at the camera and tried to swallow. His throat was dry but he wasn't complaining as he nodded his head and smiled meekly. She kissed him softly then and went over to Casey, kissed her again and whispered, "You ready?"

"Yes. I'm ready for whatever you want to do Lauren. God I'm so excited I could scream." Lauren picked up her scissors and started to make the first cuts as Paul stared at them forgetting to take pictures. When her blouse was in shreds and her breasts and bra were in plain view he remembered he had a camera in his hands and grabbed a couple of shots quickly. Then what was left of her blouse had been tossed aside and Lauren paused before going to Casey's shorts and made the first couple of cuts. Paul moved closer and took more photos as the pair of shorts were slowly reduced to strips of cloth and Casey's sexy panties were in plain view. He had no idea just how far Lauren would take this but he was going to watch and appreciate every cut that was made. As her shorts fell away she knew that Paul was looking at her in just panties and bra and she loved the idea. She wished she had begged Lauren to cut her panties away too so Paul could see her tiny strip of pubic hair and her pussy lips but it was too late for that now most likely.

Lauren stood up and kissed Casey again and looked into her eyes as the scissors neared her bra. With one snip the left shoulder strap dropped away. Then another snip and the right strap hung limply in front of her breast. As she maintained solid eye contact the cold of the scissors lay against her between her breasts as Lauren slowly cut through the fabric and her bra fell to the floor. Lauren moved away slightly and gave Paul an unobstructed view of her best friend's breasts and gave him ample time to study her and take her picture as Casey stared at Paul. Her nipples were out and when Lauren took one of them in her mouth it felt quite cool and hard as stone to her. Casey gasped at the first touch of her warm mouth and stood there in a daze as for the first time in her life she was suckled by a woman.

Paul's cock hurt from it's tight confinement but he ignored it as his wet spot grew ever larger and his wife sucked and caressed those large breasts that were staring back at him. Lauren moved back up to Casey's lips and kissed her lightly before whispering into her ear, "I'm going to change the plan just a little if that's okay."

Casey just nodded because she didn't care what was done to her anymore. She just knew she didn't want their afternoon to end. This was the most excited she had been since her honeymoon and maybe that didn't even measure up to this experience.

Lauren moved Paul closer to Casey and then looking into his eyes she unfastened his belt and pulled his zipper down. A minute later his shorts and his underwear were pulled to the floor and Casey was staring at Paul's long hard and very wet cock as it pointed toward her lower belly. Then as both of them watched Lauren knelt down and pulled Casey's panties down and she stepped out of them as Paul tried to stop his trembling hands enough to get a picture of her nakedness. While still kneeling Lauren put her lips to Casey's pussy and gave her a long and gentle kiss but didn't explore with her tongue. She was tempted but that was something that would have to wait for another time after she and Casey had talked about everything.

As Casey and Paul watched, Lauren put her hand on his cock and slowly slid her hand up and down his shaft. She had to be very careful because she knew it would take very little to get him to erupt and she wanted to save that. She stopped what she was doing then and started to untie Casey's wrists.

Everything was up to Lauren now. How far would she let Paul go? How far would she allow Casey to go? And for that matter how far was she going to allow herself to go. She could easily make love to her husband in front of Casey but she didn't want to do that to her friend. Not with her problems with Drew at least. She could easily let the two of them make love but she had a feeling that Casey would regret that later and she might as well, though she was curious what it would be like to watch her husband as he was making love.

Chapter Nine

When Casey's wrists were finally free of their bonds she rubbed her wrists where the ropes had been and stared first at Lauren and then at Paul before letting her eyes slide down to his rigid cock and his balls. Paul didn't have much chest hair but the hair around the base of his cock was thick and very dark and his nearly pink balls stood out in contrast.

Lauren stood in front of Casey then and that reminded her what she was supposed to do next. Paul was the audience and watched in fascination as Casey slowly undressed his wife. As she stood there in just bra and panties it really hit him what was happening. Later he would remember the moment and wonder why the symbolism of her white bra and panties would seem almost as significant as later when she stood before them totally nude. Once the last vestiges of fabric had disappeared the two women came together and kissed as their hands explored sides, backs and butts. Then as the kiss continued hands went to breasts and Paul tried to get what photos he could and yet watch the two of them closely. Lauren very carefully whispered into Casey's ear and then into Paul's ear before taking the camera from him.

Paul moved close to Casey and they fell into a long and deep kiss. Lauren could have let them lie down someplace but she knew that if they did they would make love and she wouldn't stop them. By standing up she felt there was some token defense against that happening. As they kissed, his hand went to her exposed breasts and he explored them for the first time and felt her nipples in his hands as he pinched them. Then with their kiss continuing his hand slipped down her belly to her mound and he paused there as she moaned very softly into his mouth. He paused a moment and then let one finger find the beginning of her lips and then he moved down until he felt her wetness and she moaned a little louder. It was getting harder for her to kiss him but she did her best as he invaded her inner secret and then let a second finger join and he was soon slowly plunging into her as far as he could while he did his best to touch her clit again and again. It only took a minute of that before she had abandoned the kiss and was moaning and pushing her pelvis back against his hand. With his right hand on her left breast he started to furiously finger fuck her and pinch her nipples and try to grab kisses from her every few seconds while his wife photographed the whole event even though she was so totally excited and even breathing fast.

Casey's left arm was around his waist and her right hand went in search of his cock without disturbing what he was doing. It was only a minute after wrapping her hand around his shaft and feeling his warm hard manhood that she felt the first hard ripple of her coming orgasm. She moaned loudly again and her pelvis tried to fuck his hand as he banged into her and his thumb almost slapped her clit on each move. Seconds later she stiffened and he pulled her to him as her knees weakened and her climax overtook her. She held onto him tightly then and just let the world spin out of control as her spasms controlled her body. It seemed to her that it lasted a very long time but it was only seconds before she started to slowly recover. '

Paul continued to hold her close to him and kept his fingers deep inside of her but held them still for her. When she finally took a deep breath and opened her eyes he removed his fingers and put them into his mouth so he could taste her honey. She put her lips next to his ear and told him, "Thank you."

"I would have much rather made love to you but thank you for letting me do that for you."

Her world was rapidly returning and she took a deep breath and smiled as she said again, "I do love you."

"I love you too and now I adore you and if I could I'd worship you."

"I have just one more thing to do for you." He watched her as she knelt down and took his cock in her hand and started to pump up and down as she looked up at him. Every few strokes she would take him in her mouth and suck him deep into her and then go back to jacking him off.

There was no hope that he could prolong the experience. He had stayed hard right from the moment after lunch when he saw his wife and Casey in their sexy tops with no bra. He felt like his body was trying to explode as she pumped him faster as Lauren watched and photographed them. She really wanted and needed him inside of her but she was sure that would happen very soon now. He would get soft but that wouldn't last. Not after all that he had experienced in such a short period of time.

Casey was staring up into Paul's eyes and she could see that his moment was just about there. He was looking down at her and at her breasts as they moved and swayed with her movement and to him it was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen. Her hand moved fast and he felt the first contraction deep down as his ass contracted and the first shot of cum flew onto her upper chest and neck. She let a little more of his hot fluid splatter onto her and then took his cock in her mouth and collected what remained of his offering to her. Lauren quickly knelt down and as he watched she licked his cum from Casey's breast and chest and then they kissed as they shared his juices back and forth before they both swallowed and looked up at him.

Both women stood up and he put his arms around them and pulled them close to him. He kissed them both and said, "Thank you. Both of you have made this the most phenomenal birthday celebration I've ever had or will ever have and I truly love you both."

Lauren put her hand on his cock and said, "You aren't done lover because I have needs for you to see to."

"And you know I will."

Casey kissed both of them and said, "This is where I get off of the ride and go home."

"Do you have to," Paul asked.

"Yes. If I stay here I'll be in bed with both of you and that isn't a good idea at all." The three of them went into the house and Casey dressed, picked up her tote bag and they shared one more embrace and kiss and then she headed home.

Lauren said, "You have one hour at the most to recover."

"Then let's spend it in bed together. Let's spend the rest of the day in bed together and if we can't make love that long we'll sleep and then make love again after we've rested."

Chapter Ten

Late Sunday morning as they got up Lauren said, "Happy birthday weekend honey."

"Thank you."

"Any wishes for the day?"

"Not a one. You and Casey saw to it that I had the most memorable and tiring day I'll ever experience. I do have a question though."

"Just one?"

"Oh no but I'll start with this one. When you and Casey were kissing and teasing each other were you two as excited as it looked like you were?"

"No...well that's not quite right. Most of the time we weren't but there were a couple of times we really got into it."

"Will you two ever do that again I hope?"

"Yesterday morning I would have said no but...let's just say the answer is somewhere between maybe not and probably not. Of course I'll have to have a long talk with her about everything and don't expect to see her naked again or fondle her breasts."

"Okay one more question for now. Did you two really plan and choreograph that whole afternoon?"

Lauren smiled and answered, "For the first part it was but as the margaritas hit us and our imaginations and emotions grew we started to ad lib. You weren't supposed to see her naked. She wasn't supposed to see you half naked or see or fondle and suck your cock and we hadn't discussed some of the things we did with each other. Things got a little carried away in other words."

"Damn, just listening to you talk about it gets me hard again."

She smiled and said, "Then I think our afternoon should be spent together discussing yesterday...in detail."

They relaxed and read the Sunday paper and then sat down for a late lunch when Casey called and talked to Lauren. She listened for a minute and then asked her, "So how did it go with Drew?"

"I do believe I'm making great progress. He was more animated than I've seen him in a long time. Short of being a tiger but in comparison, not bad. If you're willing I want to do one more set of pictures for him and if that doesn't turn things around for us I give up."

"I'm willing and I'm sure that lover is too because all he can think or talk about is you and what we did yesterday."

"I can't say anything because I'm still reliving all of that too."

"If you can get away it is still his birthday weekend."

"You two really do celebrate the whole weekend?"

"Well not usually but we are this time."

"Drew is golfing but are you sure you want me back over there? Don't the two of you want some quality time alone?"

"We had some excellent quality time last night and we still have this evening to enjoy. Besides you know he'd love to see you again."

"Well it is still his birthday weekend so if that's what he wants he should have it."

"Don't tell him that because he'll try to get you into bed."

"Don't you dare tell him this but it wouldn't take a lot of trying as far as I'm concerned."

"I thought you and Drew just had your own quality time together."

"We did but...well anyway what time?"

She looked over at Paul who was pretending not to listen and said, "Whenever you want to get here."

"See you in half an hour then."

After she hung up he said, "I take it she's coming back over."

"Yes, I hope that's okay with you."

He smiled at her and asked, "Is she bringing a suitcase?"

She just shook her head and said, "No honey and no you can't make love to her. We're going to do one more set of photos for her. She also said this would be the last too because if this doesn't turn Drew around she's going to stop trying."

"He sure is having problems if he can't show interest in her."

"She's too fat in his eyes."

"But she's always been a little overweight."

"I know and I can't understand it either. I really don't think their marriage will survive because it sounds to me like he continues to get a little stranger as time passes. I have to give her credit for putting up with him though."

"Now I feel like I might be contributing to the end of their marriage."

"This all started long before the three of us got into this big tease. I guess I worry about that too but at the same time she has managed to get him interested in her where before he couldn't care less so in that sense we're helping them."

"Do you two have anything planned this time?"

"Not much I'm afraid. I didn't expect us to do it again this soon."

"Let's look on line real quick and see if anything catches our imagination."

Chapter Eleven

They were still staring at the computer monitor when Casey let herself in the front door and called out. "Hi you two. If you're in bed I'll wait but if you're too long I'm going to join you."

While Paul shut the computer down Lauren went out and told her, "We weren't in bed."

"Too bad. You still sure this is okay with both of you?"