All Comments on 'From Africa Ch. 05'

by aislin brody

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The best I've read!

A wonderful piece of erotica. . .first rate! It titilates and entertains, making me long for an Olu in my life. Not sure I understand why Olu was so rough with Olivia after her sensual oral explorations. . .is this foreshadowing of some insecurity on his part? Can't stand the sister, Anna, or her creepy bridegroom, Mark. Please if he tries anything with Olivia, have Olu kill him forthright. Love the character of Henrietta, the libertine. . .how nice that Olivia has someone in her life to share this special time with and to help guide her through it. How should it end? Well, how about Olu turns out to be the long lost prince of some oil rich, diamond rich, gold rich, Nubian kingdom and he takes Olivia away with him where they live and make love happily ever after and she produces many small brown princes and princesses and teaches them all French and how to play the piano. A hopeless romantic, I am. . .but I still love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

Loved your story - it actually has a rather complex plot compared to other stories around. I'm probably a diehard romantic but I love the Olu's display of tenderness towards Olivia. However, I agree with the other reader. Why was he so rough with her? Did he lose control or was he punishing her for seducing him? Also, is Olivia really in love with Olu or is it only a crush?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous