From Africa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On impulse, I threw the covers back and climbed over his body, so that I could rest between his legs. Olu looked shocked, and was about to question me when I pulled his cock through the opening in his pajama pants. He looked confused, until I moved my face closer to him.

I held his long penis in my fist, looking at the amount of length left uncovered by my hand. I just stared at it for a long time, noting the lighter head that poked out of the skin, like a finger coming out of a hole in a glove. I stroked it again, the head poking out more the more I stroked. It was getting wet, glistening in the moonlight. I leaned over to taste it, the saltiness surprising me. I ran my tongue all around the tip, lapping the inside of Olu's foreskin, and spreading his wetness all over my lips. I'd tried to remember what Henriette had done before, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to compare to her skill, not yet.

Olu cleared his throat again. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock again, swiping it across his hole and making a wet mess of my mouth. He shifted again, raising his hips so that he could remove his pants. I helped him, pulling the fabric down, amazed at how his thick cock stood at attention, only wavering slightly as he moved. When he was settled again, I kissed my way down to his balls, and kissed my way back up, stroking with my hand in between. Olu directed my to place my other hand on his balls, and to massage them as I played with his cock. I smiled at the change in his face when I did this; his eyes were closed, but he looked like he was in heaven.

Once I found his most sensitive spots, I started to tease him, making him moan softly. I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could fit, and sucked softly at first, increasing the suction gradually. He was soon thrusting his hips toward me, but that made me gag, so I put my hands at the base of his cock, so that I could control how much went into my mouth. I was disappointed that I couldn't take in as much of it as Henriette could, but I imagined that she had had years of practice at it.

I looked up for a brief instant to find Olu grinding his teeth. He grabbed a handful of my hair, and stroked my head softly as I continued to suck his delectable cock. I found that I liked it. I liked giving him pleasure in this way, and I loved to hear him trying to stifle his moans, which were growing louder by the minute.

'Olivia... Mmm... that feels unbelievable...'

I liked the sensation of his thickness throbbing inside my mouth.

He gasped, and before I expected it, he came, first inside my mouth, and as I was surprised by the hot splatter of stickiness, the subsequent spurts hit my face and my hair, before it started running down his cock onto my hands. It was thick, and different from anything I'd ever seen before, but I tried to lick it up, cleaning his penis like Henriette had, swallowing it in liberal gulps.

Olu grabbed a handful of my hair and suddenly yanked me away, pushing me down to the bed. I gasped, surprised and trying not to cry out from the pain. He hovered over me, staring at my face, which must have been a cum-streaked mess. He pulled me out of the bed, and led me to his desk, where he leaned me across it. Olu pushed roughly pushed my legs apart and leaned onto my back, shoving his cock into my pussy, startling me.

'Ow!' I squealed.

He put his heavy hand over my mouth, and wrapped his other around my hip, holding me to him as he rammed his hot hard cock into me. I whimpered at his brutal strokes, but I was barely audible, with his hand covering my mouth. I began to wonder if he was angry with me; he was being very rough, and I didn't understand what I had done to make him displeased with me.

His rough pounding was starting to feel extremely pleasant. Once I'd warmed up, and my pussy started to drip, my knees got weak, and Olu had to hold me up. He was jabbing my sweet spot, over and over, and I ground my hips so that I could take more of his cock.

'Mmph!' I shook my head, trying to speak, despite his hand covering my mouth. He moved it for a second, long enough for me to say, 'Ohh... Fuck me... Ahh... Fuck me hard, Olu... Yes! Like that... Oooh!'

He covered my mouth again, stopping so suddenly that I almost fell over.

'Get on your knees,' he commanded in a harsh whisper.

I fell to the floor, pulling myself up to my knees with his help. He crawled into place behind me, shoving his cock into me again, fucking me as if it were the last day of his life. I came, hard, so hard that I bit Olu's hand as he tried to muffle my screams. He pushed deeper into me with each scream, pulling out enough to let his profuse cum drain from my pussy.

Olu held me there, on my knees, on his rug, for what seemed like forever, before he helped me back to his bed, gently covering me with the sheet.

'You should go back now,' he said as I fought to keep my eyes open.

'Mmm...' I sank my head into his chest. 'Please, I want to stay...' was the last thing that I remembered saying, before I blacked out.

I dreamt of Henriette, pulling me, dragging me, compelling me to follow her to some special place. I was sleepy, in the dream, and I wanted to stay in bed; I fought with her, until she got Olu to help. He dragged me from the bed, gripping my wrists as I fought with him too. Then Anna was there, yelling at me, and shining a light in my face...

'Olivia!' she huffed. 'I knew you would do this to me... do you know what time it is? Get out of bed, now!'

My eyes popped open, and I squinted to block out the bright sunlight.

'I knew Henriette would let you sleep longer... I could kill the both of you! Get up, this instant! You're late!'

'Late? Late for what?' I muttered, feeling tired and very sore.

'For my wedding, that's what!' she yanked the sheet off of me. 'You're supposed to be dressed by now! Bina has been waiting an hour for you. Now I'll be late, as well...'

'Oh... I'm sorry...' I slowly sat up, my head spinning from the light and Anna's shrill voice.

'Where's Henriette?' I was still confused.

'Never mind Henriette... Put this on...' Anna shoved a pink dress at me.

I suddenly remembered Olu, and all the sweaty stickiness that was the previous night.

'No, wait... I have to bathe...'

'There's no time for that, now. You had all last hour to do that...'

'But really, Anna, I do...'

'Why is that such a concern for you now? It never was before...I thought you liked being slothful...'

I jumped up, remembering Olu's penis, his taste still in my mouth, and remembered my face, and my hair, hoping that Anna hadn't noticed.

'Just wash your face, and hurry...' as she said this, I ran to the bathroom.

I spent the entire day, in a fog, only noticing the fact the Olu was not there. Henriette tried to lift my spirits, but I drifted through the wedding oblivious to Anna's anger and Mark's lingering eye. Henriette tried to lift my spirits, pulling me into my bedroom for a few moments.

'You had us worried this morning, Mon Amie... I thought you wouldn't wake up. Olusegun thought that he had rendered you unconscious... we had the devil of a time getting you back to bed. You fought me like a prizefighter.'

I giggled a little as she rolled her eyes.

'I'm sorry... I guess I was tired. I just didn't want to leave him.'

'So you are addicted to him, now? What did I tell you about the "Big Bang"?'

I blushed, remembering what had led up to it.

'So, he stole you out of your room like a thief in the night?'

'No... I went to him.'

'Ah... you're a woman of the world, no? Stealing into a lonely man's room in the dead of night? To seduce him! I've turned you into a naughty girl, Olivia,' she teased me.

'I tried to please him. He liked it, actually. And I liked it, the feel of it, and the taste...'

'Hmm... so you learn new tricks every night, eh? Is that how you got it in your hair? We spent ten minutes trying to clean you up...'

So Anna hadn't seen the worst of it.

'And Olu must really trust you. He's a bit self-conscious, about... being uncut...'

I gave her a confused look.

'It's abnormal for a man from here, growing up as Olu did, to be uncut. He missed that, when he came to stay with your father. He feels that he can't go back to that life, because of that, because no respectable woman will marry him.'

'That makes no sense... It's not his fault...'

'That is the way of the world here, Mon Amie; you'll see that the ways of the world are different, for each place you visit. Some you will like, and others, you won't.'

12