All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
The battle of who will break first

Yes, you broke some. But now you are feeding on Terry's heavy thick seed and your wife's juice. In your mind you may have thought you reached a limit. But here you are eating hot fresh creampie in front of Terry and Sue. With thick goo from your caged up cock dripping. The floor looks like a slug slid across it. So your training will continue. She is a very inventive wife. And her friend has yet to add her ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TOO MUCH !!!!!!

You have made me dislike the characters and taken it way beyond a healthy relationship.

LikeFineWine56LikeFineWine56over 5 years ago
Way over the top, but...

This may not be for everyone, but it's still a great story- he has unleashed Her, and now he is in the position he thinks he wants to be in. Not sure I envy him, but perhaps I do.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 4 years ago
I think I've read this thirty times

And the part where she has him whipped by the best friend to the point of tears is a favorite...and the party where he has to suck dicks and lick clits and weights are added to his nipple chains is a winner, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we are way beyond simple humiliation. Donna has gone over to the very dark side and even though she gently holds him in her arms and says some loving, and caring things, and she did not want to hurt him, she has turned a deep dark corner. Bryan is officially a cuckold. Too many stories start out with the couple saying that they love each other and do not want to betray their love. Terry just whipped Bryan so hard and completely that Bryan simply broke. His convulsions were his body saying that he had had enough. They need to come up with some safe words and limitations that they will respect. Without a safe word, Donna is going to hurt her husband and end their lives together. Most readers would be asking him to BTB but let's see just how far Donna will go before she loses everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?