From Pen to Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and they fell out, stumbling along the hallway as they kissed and fondled. Suddenly it didn't matter if anyone saw. They needed each other and had waited long enough.

They burst through the door of the hotel room. Without even turning on the light he pushed her up against the door. He lifted her skirt and hoisted her legs around his waist. As he tore off his shirt, she reached behind her neck to release the clasp on her halter tip, baring her breasts for his hungry mouth. He drug his lips away from hers and blazed a trail of kisses down around her firm breasts, toying first with one nipple and then with the other. He ground against her even though he had not yet released his cock, but she could feel him and it was making her crazy.

"I want you inside me," she muttered, her fingernails in his back as she rubbed her clit back and forth over the hardness of him.

"You want this big hard cock inside your pussy?" he asked, taking nibbles out of her sweet smelling skin.

"I do," she nearly cried. "Now..."

He shook his head. "I don't think you're ready." He unwound her legs from around his hips so that she was standing again, this time her legs spread wide apart. He got down on his knees in front of her, his face buried in her stomach as his hands gently slid up and down her inner thighs.

She was quivering when his lips finally found her sweet cunt, his tongue flicked teasingly over her clitoris. He knit two fingers together and started to slide them up inside her as he closed his mouth over her pulsating clit. Her whole body shook as she screamed out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming!" He didn't stop, he kept licking and finger fucking her until she had nearly had another orgasm so explosive she could barely stand. He stopped just as it started to overcome her.

When he stood his pants fell to the floor revealing that he himself had gone commando for their first date. His cock sprang out in front of him, so hard it was purple. He lifted up with his hands under both of her knees as he pressed her against the door and jammed his cock deep inside her dripping, quivering pussy. No ceremony, just hard, raw lust.

The warm wet sensation of her clutching him as he began to stroke in and out was more than he could take. He watched her eyes widen as he thrust harder inside of her, driven by passion. He touched off something deep and hidden inside of her, and suddenly she understood with complete clarity what the "big deal" with an orgasm really was. He rode her harder because she begged for it. Faster, harder, fuck me NOW! She was nearly crying as she screamed for him, her climax so powerful she could barely move. He slowed down to enjoy the feeling of her pussy contracting all around him, lost in her beautiful eyes. He kissed her softly then. His tongue darted in between her lips and back out again, kissing her slowly, passionately, tenderly.

He carried her over to the bed, still inside her, still feeling her twitch around him. He laid her down without losing his place, and he began stroking her slowly, a gentle rocking as his hands cupped her breasts, tweaking the nipple as he kissed her deeply. He took his time, letting her savor the sensations that traveled through her body, connecting her mouth, her tits and her pussy. It was like lightning traveling through her.

Suddenly the slow motion was too slow. Her legs closed around his waist to hold him deeper, urging him to pick up the speed. He wasn't about to change though, it felt too good just like it was. He turned his mouth to her nipple, his tongue flicking back and forth over it as he slipped a hand in between them, touching her clit and causing her to contract around him tighter. He liked that, so he kept doing it, and driving her crazy in the process. Her fingers wound in his hair and she wriggled and moaned beneath him.

"You feel so good," he growled, pressing in even further. "I can't believe you're here, and that I'm inside you."

She clutched at him, her muscles gripping him tightly. "Believe it."

His eyes closed, and she could see by the look on his face he was going to lose it soon. She kissed him aggressively and then pushed him over onto his back. He looked surprised as she began to ride him, and in that position she felt him so much deeper than before. Her moans increased as she ground down on him, he gripped her hips and watched her as she bounced up and down on his cock. She looked so sexy looking down at him, her tits bouncing, and her eyes half closed as she let the feeling of him buried so deep inside take over. He realized... this is it. This was what he was looking for. And the best thing of all is she thought SHE was getting the good deal. Little did she know he was the lucky one.

So he decided to show her. He began bouncing his hips to meet each of her thrusts, building up the momentum until he knew he was going to pass out when he came. He watched her face contort as she climaxed yet again. He leaned up to capture one breast in his mouth, his tongue flicking back over her nipple as she shuddered all around him. "I'm coming," she eked out. "I want you to come, Vic, come with me..."

Her voice, her words, her body – all the things he'd been waiting for. He gave it all he had, he bucked under her reaching further and further inside as he lost control. As he felt the feeling hit, he opened his eyes to look into her face seeing her come yet again just from seeing his primal expression of pleasure and he cried out as he buried himself in her to come, long and hard, inside of her.

They collapsed together, out of breath, sated, complete. He turned to see her red hair spread over his arm as she snuggled into the crook of his arm. He closed his arms around her, feeling her warm body next to him. Never had he felt so content. He kissed the top of her head.

"That was better than anything I've ever written," she whispered, toying with the hair on his chest.

"That's high praise," he commented, drawing invisible figures on her arm with his finger.

"No, that's the truth." She glanced up at him and he drowned once again in her eyes. He suddenly knew whenever she looked at him like that he'd have to kiss her – no matter where - no matter what.

And that's just what he did. Their kiss was slow and sensual, the kind of kiss that says we don't need to rush things, we have all night. He turned to face her and held her tight as they continue to kiss. Their bodies meshed together as if they were made for each other, and his cock danced again with desire for her.

She felt it nudge against her belly and she glanced down in surprise. "Again?"

"Only if you wanna," he said with a grin.

"Oh I wanna. I wanna a LOT." Her hand drifted down to grasp around the hardening member and she stared at it in wonder as she felt it grow. He watched her face as she gently stroked him, loving the look of awe on her face. "That's so sexy," she whispered.

"What's that," he mused as his fingers wound in her hair.

"Feeling you grow hard in my hand. I love that feeling. It makes me want you so bad."

He kissed her softly again. "You never have to want anything again, Renee. It's yours. It's all yours." She felt his cock jump and twitch with each following word, "Every last inch."

She smiled then and kissed him back. And she knew the best thing she ever did was write a story that brought her to him. "Remind me to thank Literotica," she whispered against his lips, and pulled him down to her again.

12