Gabi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," she said. I pushed one finger inside her cunt, feeling it clench and tighten around me.

"Do you want that?" I asked.

"Uhhhh, yes, sir," she groaned back, her head falling back on the pillow.

"Keep talking, then," I added. Slowly I began to fuck her with one finger.

"Please don't stop," she said. "Please don't stop, please don't stop, please don't stop..."

I added a second finger, pushing in a little harder. Gabi groaned and her hips lifted up towards me, pushing her cunt onto my hand.

"Please, sir, please don't stop! Please fuck me with your fingers, please sir, please keeping fucking me with your hand, please sir, faster, please..." I moved a little quicker.

"Are you going to cum from this?" I said.

"Fuck, yes!" she shot back.

"Not," I replied, "Without permission. If you cum without permission there will be some serious consequences." I gave her a light spank on one breasts for emphasis, but continued to work her cunt with my fingers.

"Uhh, yes, sir. I won't...cum...without permission, sir..." Her breathing was becoming a little more ragged as my fingers pressed faster. I added a third finger, feelings the walls of her pussy gripping me. "Oh, shit, yes, more like that, harder, please sir!"

"You're going to tell me when you're close, aren't you, slut?" I sped up my hand and her head lolled back with her mouth open. "Don't stop begging or I'll slow down."

"Please keep going sir, please keep going, please fuck me with your hand, fuck your slut, please make me cum, please make me cum, FUCK!" Her hips jerked sharply to one side and her head came up so she could stare at me for a moment before falling back down. "Fuck, I'm close. Please sir, please may I cum, please?"

"You remember the countdown, from yesterday?" I asked, my hand keeping up it's high rhythm. My other hand moved towards her clit and gently exposed it.

"Yes, sir, I, fuck, I remember."

"Ten...nine...eight...seven..."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck...oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck, please don't stop..."

I started to rub her clit with my fingers, pushing three fingers inside her as I did, faster and faster, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She was pulling against the headboard now, the cuffs pulling tight on her wrists. I carried on counting down.

"Six, five, four, three..." I was watching her face and her chest, and I could she was tensed up trying hard not to cum. It looked as though she was losing the battle. She babbled now, words gone.

"Two, one...now!" She groaned heavily and panted her way through an orgasm, cunt spasming around my hand. I gently slowed down and pulled my hand out of her as she relaxed, lying loosely on the bed. I leant forwards and said "Open your mouth."

Dazed, she did so and I brought that hand up to her. "Lick it clean, slut. Lick your cum off my hand." Her tongue came out and licked all over my hand as her eyes cleared a little. I then lay down full length upon her and kissed her, enjoying the taste of her cum in her mouth. Eyes closed, she kissed me back somewhat weakly.

"Fuck, you did it again, sir," she said. "Fuck! I like you."

"I'm not done," I said. "You've cum. Now it's my turn."

"Oh yes," she agreed happily. "Please let me help you cum, sir."

"You're going to take my cum, aren't you?" I said to her. "Open your eyes and look at me."

"Yes, sir," she said, looking back. "I want your cum in me, I want to make you cum."

"I've got another surprise for you," I said. Reaching up to her wrists I undid the cuffs and brought her hands down to her sides. "Make sure I'm hard, slut." Although I was already pretty rock solid from watching her cum, her hands on my cock made me just that little harder as she stroked along the length of me and massaged my balls. "Do not stop," I added.

This time I was lying on the side of the bed nearest the cabinet, so I twisted myself over to my bag and opened it up again, letting Gabi take care of me. Reaching inside I took out one of the other items I'd purchased that day -- a blindfold. "Lift up your head," I said to her and slipped it around her eyes.

"Now, on your hands and knees, slut, now! You can let go of my cock." She turned over and got on her hands and knees immediately, legs spread. I positioned myself behind her and gently entered her with a couple of fingers again and she immediately began to push back on to me. I trailed one set of nails down her back, a little harder than I had done before and she arched her back into them. I could see I'd left marks.

"What are you?"

"I'm your slut, sir."

"And what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me, sir, please."

I reached down into my bag for the final item I'd bought -- a vibrator, and placed it near to her right hand. "Reach back and tell me what that is."

Her hand groped about for a second until she found it and she worked out what it was immediately, twisting the control and setting it buzzing.

"You may use that as I fuck you, slut. I am also giving you permission to cum as you wish."

Even though her eyes were concealed behind the blindfold I could sense the pleased look in them. Kneeling up, I slid my cock into her pussy in one smooth thrust and started fucking her, with my hands on her hips pulling her back. She started to grunt in time as my cock delved inside her, and very quickly I could feel the vibrator come up and press itself against my cock and her cunt. She gasped louder and started to push back on to me.

I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum. I'd been stroking my cock whilst fingering her, and now seeing her fantastic ass pumping back and forth towards me was getting me really close. The vibration from the toy was also pulsing through me.

I could feel my own breath was getting quicker. "Do you want my cum, slut?" I asked, as I started to fuck her harder.

"Fuck...yes, sir, please give me your cum, yes, please."

"Say it again."

"Please give me your cum, sir!" I knew I was only a few strokes away so I slowed down for a second.

"How close are you?" I asked.

"Very close, sir," she gasped back. "The toy is really helping. Uhhh, I'm going to cum soon."

"I hope my slut can hold off until I can cum with her," I said and started fucking harder again. Taking a firm grip on her hips I started pounding into her as hard and fast as I could, and within a few seconds I exploded into her, shooting my cum deep into her pussy. At the same time, Gabi pushed back hard against me and whimpered into the pillow as she came in return, the vibe pressed hard against her clit.

A second later I pulled out and collapsed down on the bed next to her. She managed to switch the vibrator off and rolled over to face me, draping one hand across my chest.

"I have tissues," she said, absently.

We cleaned each other up a little and snuggled up, drawing the covers over ourselves.

"When did you say you were in London?" I asked. "Because if you're free I'd love to do this again, but for longer, louder and better."

"Two weeks," she said back. "And I want the same."

"Oh yes."

"Fuck, yes."

We dozed off, my mind sleepily running through the possibilities.

12