Gambling Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both eyes followed her every quiver, shake and twitch. When he felt ready and that she was ready Tim slid his seven inches into her.

As he hit bottom she thought about the fact that in the fifteen years she had been married this was the first cock besides her husband's that had been in her. That thought seemed to intensify the lust that was driving her. She pushed back against Tim at every thrust.

"Do you like that, Alice? Does it feel good?"

"Oh, Tim, Yes! Do me harder!"

His strokes got harder and faster and "Alice" met every stroke by pushing her ass back at him. Their breathing got louder and sweat formed on both of them. Tim watched as "Alice's" tits swung back and forth as he stroked in and out of her.

"Oh, Oh, I'm going to cum!" Alice cried out and then shuddered.

As soon as Tim felt the first hard shudder he pulled out of her pussy and shoved his cock into her ass.

She screamed and came harder! No one had ever invaded her ass and now Tim was all the way in! He stroked in slamming against her ass with all his strength. The feeling of impending explosion grew and he felt his sperm rocket out of his cock. His yell was part of a duet of lust.

They fell together on the bed and were recovering when a buzzer sounded. Tim looked at Alice laying face down on the bed with his softening cock still in her ass and he started to laugh.

"Alice" rolled away from him, hearing a pop when his cock came out of her asshole.

"What's so funny?"

"I was reminded of an old saying. Time flies when you're having fun! That may be the fastest 90 minutes of my life."

"So, do we need to get dressed?"

"Yes, we do. When the timer is set the doors open when the second buzzer sounds. I don't mean the doors unlock. They open."

They showered again and dressed in the time allotted and when the buzzer sounded the doors opened and they walked out of the suite.

Carlos was in the game room. He approached them with a smile on his face.

"Are you both satisfied that the game was successfully completed?"

Both smiled and both nodded. Carlos separated them and asked "Alice" to stay behind for a moment. Tim left after kissing "Alice's" hand in good-bye.

Carlos handed her chips for $720.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Hamilton, but I must ask. Are you willing to be a recipient in this game again?"

She stopped, turned and looked him in the face.

"Call me "Alice" and sign me up! Any man, any time and don't take any card from the deck. Don't ever call me Mrs. Hamilton while I am aboard."

Carlos nodded and opened the door for her. As she passed through the door he said, "See. Everyone Wins!"

He stepped back inside the game room and the doors closed.

Nita walked back to the regular gaming area and smiled. This new game was so much better than Texas Hold-um. She never walked away from two hours of Texas Hold-um with a sore ass or with the satisfied feeling of having been well fucked.

Even though there were no clocks visible on the Lucky Lady Nita knew when it was six-thirty. Her watch alarm buzzed her and she knew that was her cue to head home. Knowing that her husband wasn't coming home and that she would not be missed she found Carlos and asked if she could use the offered suite for the night.

"Of course. I had it prepared for you already on the chance that you might want to stay."

She thanked him and as she turned to walk away he said, "Would you like to gamble?"

* * * * *

Nita smiled at him and asked, "Why else would I be here?"

"I mean Everybody Wins."

Nita's eyes opened wide and she felt a special wetness flood onto her thighs.

"With you?"

"No, not this time. There is a man aboard who would like to play with you as recipient."

"Do I meet him first?"

"If you like, or you can really gamble and meet him in the game room like you did with Tim."

"Let's gamble."

"Alice" took his arm and they walked to the game room. When she arrived inside she went immediately into the bathroom and dried the wetness that was running down her thighs.

"I may never wear panties or play Texas Hold-um again." She thought.

12