Gary & Katherine Ch. 01

Story Info
Can Katherine get used to being the object of attention?
2.6k words
3.99
53k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

The following was written at the request of GW66. It came from the one of the forums on this site as, he and his wife, wondered if anyone would write stories similar to an idea that they found erotic and formed part of their fantasies. He is keen to know what others think of the story and their wish to see a 'faithful husband and wife' idea. I would invite positive comments from any of you who wish to leave such feedback. Any feedback sent to me as author can be sent to GW66 if you would like.

*

Looking down into Katherine's dark hazel eyes Gary detected the black centre of her pupil dilate. She tilted her head back and bit down on her lower lip pulling her skin tighter. The sheen of perspiration on her forehead reflected the bedside light. Gary lowered his view and saw Katherine's chest rising and falling rapidly and that her cleavage had blushed. Her 34B breasts were so pert and her small nipples stuck proud brushing occasionally against the hairs of his chest.

The walls of his wife's vagina gripped his erection as her fingers flicked across her swollen and engorged clitoris. Waiting for her hand to stop its movements Gary leaned into his wife allowing her to wrap her arms around him as he plunged deeper into her. The combined sweat from the bodies was mixed as they lay close together on this hot sticky summer's evening. Slowly Gary began to build his rhythm as he started to fuck Katherine as her body recovered from her orgasm.

He kissed her neck and licked her skin before gently chewing on the base of her earlobe. "I love you so much." He whispered in her ear as his cock twitched and erupted inside her.

Laying entwined on the top cover of the bed, as the heat of the day dwindled, they kissed and touched while Gary's penis remained semi hard within Katherine. Occasionally her pussy pulsed and his cock twitched as they silently kissed and petted each other.

Katherine broke the silence. "Not having the kids around has its benefits doesn't it?" She giggled before rolling over on top of Gary. She lifted her self from his penis. He felt the warm sensation as his sperm dripped down on to his skin having exited from her. "Here is a fun way of cleaning up!" She said as she moved down the bed.

Gary then felt the warmth of her tongue as she licked the white fluid from his tanned torso. Her soft tongue lapped and swept across his skin to remove the salty semen. Finally her head reached his groin and she lick and sucked his flaccid penis to remove their combined juices from his shaft. The attention made his penis rouse and begin to harden once more.

"Mmmm now it's a good thing for a women to see she still has this effect on her man after al these years."

"Oh don't fish for more compliments madam!" Gary replied grinning. "We have spoken about how sexy I find you...... not to mention how others view you!"

He felt her grip alter slightly and her face alter. "Please don't Gary."

A few months previously an acquaintance had commented to Gary on how sexy he found Katherine and how lucky Gary was. The throw away line of if you get tired of her I will help was added and he felt it was only added in a 'half' joking manner. Although they would never be unfaithful to each other Gary had been excited by the guy's compliments. When he mentioned it to Katherine she had been concerned he was angling to test the boundaries and although he had stressed why he had told her by reassuring her it was purely so she could bask in the compliment it was not a subject she was totally comfortable with.

"I am not going to bring it all up again but there is no getting away from the fact you have always had a sexy figure, nicely proportioned breasts and a pert arse. The athletic figure has stayed even after having two kids so why not be proud of it?"

"I am.... its just....."

"What?" Gary asked, mindful that she was masturbating his stiffen cock.

"You are my husband, we are a couple we have a family and I don't want to ruin it all for what at the end of the day is just sex."

"How could it be ruined? We are adults and you are so strong willed I know you would never do anything you were not happy with. Besides I don't want us to be with anyone else so it will never happen. Right?"

"Right." She replied smiling.

"Having a wife, who I know has turned other guys on and makes them jealous is horny. Especially as they will never enjoy you in the way I can and do." Gary replied.

"Good answer Sexy!" Katherine replied as she moved her hips and straddled him. "So do you think many of your mates would enjoy this?" She asked as Gary's erect penis entered her moistness for the second time tonight.

"Oh god yes." Gary said as she began to rock her hips and slowly ride him.

******

In the weeks that followed the evening sex session when their children had been away the subject of Katherine being admired by others had not arisen. In part Gary had done this consciously as he felt she was warming to the idea, given the fact she had continued to rub him and the fantastic lovemaking that had followed it, together with his view that it was not a good idea to push things too quickly.

However, when their children were next going to stay over with the grandparents Gary and Katherine were scheduled to go to an important meal organised by Gary's employers. On the pretence of needing time to get ready, prepare and recover it had been arranged for them to have as much time together alone as possible.

During the Saturday Gary and Katherine had decided to go shopping but decided to choose a different venue to normal so they could check out a different range of products and retailers. One of the shops they went into was a large independent newsagent.

"Look up there." Gary said to Katherine. His eyes lifted up to the top shelf where there was a very extensive range of pornographic magazines. Katherine's mouth opened and her eyes widened at the range. "They obviously love amateur porn here don't they? I have never seen so many 'Real wives' titles."

Katherine turned to him and grinned broadly. "Why don't I return to the car and you choose a few of the mags for us to read. We can see if I measure up as well as you say I do?" Gary looked a little shocked. "Who knows we can see why these women want to show off as well! Just let me get out of here first ok!"

With that Katherine grabbed the car keys from Gary and swiftly left the shop leaving him to select pornography on her instruction. As discretely as possible he weighed up what each publication offered and choose three magazines, which were aimed at men who appreciated real housewives as opposed to glamour models. He took the purchases to the counter, paid then secreted the items into the shopping bag he was holding.

As Gary left the shop he noted Katherine watching him across the road laughing. When he crossed and reached her he asked, "What's so funny?"

"Your face is so pink, did you have a wank in there or is it just embarrassment?"

He laughed and they made their way back to the car. Once they reached the car park and got to their vehicle Katherine took the bag from Gary and made him put the other bags of shopping into the boot. " I need something from that one." She said as she made her way round to the passenger door before getting into the car.

When Gary got behind the wheel he noticed that Katherine was applying her new lipstick. She turned to him to seek his view and he nodded to indicate he thought it was nice. He turned the ignition and started the car. They left the car park and made their way back home leaving the town behind and entering the countryside. "As it such a nice day can we take a scenic route home as we have loads of time?" Katherine asked.

"Sure, don't see why not." Gary replied and turned down one of the minor roads.

After a couple of minutes Katherine leaned forward in her seat. Her hands delved into the bag and she drew out one of the porno mags Gary had brought. He was surprised by this and guessed that this was the real reason why Katherine had decided to they should take a quieter way home. He was trying to see what she was looking at whilst keeping his eyes on the road.

"Good God. These really are normal everyday housewives." She said as she flicked through the pages. "I am not sure how seriously you can take these letters. I can not believe real couples do this and write in sending pictures." She carried on reading and Gary saw her move her right hand under the waistband of her skirt. Her arm moved slowly up and down as she openly rubbed herself while reading. "Oooohhh this is so filthy Gary! There is a car park up the road pull in if its not busy."

Although the entrance was near it seemed to Gary to take an eternity to reach it and when he did he was grateful that the large car park had only two cars in it. A cursory glance confirmed the occupants were elsewhere as the cars were empty. Killing the engine Gary looked at Katherine who handed him the magazine.

"Honest opinion, no bullshit, am I as sexy as these women?" She asked.

Gary scanned the women who were varying ages from 18 to their late fifties he imagined. "Of course. I would say the women who are your age would love to have a face or body like yours. The youngsters would all say they hope to look as good when they reach 38!" He replied honestly.

Katherine placed her hand on his lap noticing his penis had started to grow. "Shame to waste it, better get that out Gary." She said looking into his eyes.

He fumbled with his zip and pulled his stiffening member free. Without a word Katherine leaned over and enveloped him n her warm wet mouth. As he received her expert oral attention Gary leafed through the magazine and looked at the naked women. Checking the stories he read one, which was written by a woman who had flashed on a motorway bridge. She explained that the thrill of exposing herself had led her and her husband to have sex on the bonnet of their car. His balls tightened as he realised he was about to cum. His hips bucked as he thrust his groin into Katherine's mouth. There was a muffled moan from her as he released his sperm into her waiting mouth. Katherine gulped as she swallowed down his seed.

Lifting her head Katherine wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "That didn't take you long did it?" She said smiling. "We need to get home. You may have forgotten but we have got to get ready for tonight!"

Gary adjusted himself and Katherine tidied herself up again applying some lipstick. He started the car and began the drive home. His mind was racing with the thrill of the magazine, the exposed sex act and Katherine's sex act. It all made Gary realise that, whilst they were never going to cheat on one another, their ten-year marriage was about to take an erotic twist that he could not have anticipated a little over three weeks ago.

******

Arriving home it was, initially, like the return from any other shopping trip. They made a drink, checked for any messages and had a sit down. However, this time they were each thumbing through a pornographic magazine as they relaxed and enjoyed a drink.

Katherine broke the silence. "So you really think I am as sexy as the wives and girlfriends in here? It was not just a cheesy compliment so I would feel obliged to 'thank you' the way I did?"

"No way. Their partner's are a proud of them as I am of you. Okay some of them have a completely different view of their marriage vows to us but it's their call. I will be honest with you Katherine, I would love you to flirt, flash at and be seen by other men and women. It makes me hard to see them eye you up safe in the knowledge they want you but I am the only person who is lucky enough to have sex with you. I do not want you to have sex with anyone else." He paused and there were no apparent problems with what he had said so far. "I would love for us to show you off in what ever way is possible." He said taking a sip of his drink and watching her response.

"I don't mind the idea but think of the kids and what about our jobs?" She said. "What if someone we know, like a client or even worse one of our bosses, saw me topless for instance."

Gary smiled. "My boss would get hard!" Pausing he sipped his drink, "I fully understand. Any playing we do can be thought through carefully between us. Then when we are both happy we can try it out. If the worse comes to the worse and one of gets cold feet we simply abort it and there will be no hard feelings or recriminations."

"Okay, deal." Katherine replied.

******

Katherine stepped into the bath and closed the shower guard before starting the jest of warm water. She would have a quick wash and treat Gary in a way she knew would generate her own favourite 'thank you'. Once she had cleaned herself she had made sure her skin was completely rinsed. She opened the door and called downstairs.

"Gary!" His footsteps echoed as he climbed the stairs. "Thought you might enjoy watching this?" She asked a she sat on the edge of the bath. Her thighs were parted and her exposed pubic area was covered in white shaving foam. Gary sat on the floor and watched as she drew the razor over her skin. The blade exposed her pink flesh in stark contrast to the foam that remained to be removed. Silently she moved so her skin was taut and the blade removed any stubble from her outer lips. Eventually the only foam that remained was that which covered her 'landing strip'. Without a word Katherine returned to the shower and rinsed her groin so that it was now pristine and smooth.

Stepping out of the shower she approached Gary and stood in front of him naked, her hands on her hips, with her right foot raised so only the tips of her toes were touching the floor. Gary was facing her freshly shaven pussy. Moving forward he began to lick the soft pink flesh of her labia. His tongue probed and swirled around as he enjoyed the feel of her soft, musky, sensitive skin. Katherine moved her hands from her hp and placed the on the back of his head as she held him close to her. As her excitement grew she pulled him harder and closer so his licking was more and more intense. Her legs shook as he made her cum by concentrating on her clitoris.

As Katherine recovered her composure she took Gary by the hand. They walked into the bedroom and she showed him the clothes laid out on the bed. "Thought I might wear these tonight? Not sure what you thought?" She asked.

To be continued...

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers