All Comments on 'Gary & Katherine Ch. 01'

by Zorro69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit slow, but you are developing.

The woman is more adventuresome than the man, and very stongly fishing for compliments and mental reinforcements. Took my wife thru these mental manipulations years ago. It is worth every single but what if. She is shown off, and shown, but only very carefully and not in a way to insult her or our marriage. Just do us a favor and dont let her IQ be so low she is seduced by the thoughts and becomes a used sluttly unfaithful wife, there is no need nor reason to take that path.

One Wounded DragonOne Wounded Dragonover 16 years ago
So far, so good

I agree with the above comment. Let her be conscious of what is happening and all of its implications, not stupidly used. Let her want and enjoy it. Let it be mutual, and try and keep it affectionate and loving. Thanks, Onewoundeddragon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like it so far

A great story about a husband and wife testing their bondaries and exploring their own sexual fantasies...in the safety of their marriage. Also, the fact that they are not cheating on or degrading their partner is a definate bonus. Keep up the good work.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Thank You Zorro

Hi this is GW66 here just a quick note to say good first chapter and good to know there are like minded people out there! As im not a writer getting somelse to write our non-cheating fantasy is the best i can do, and dont worry the wife wont do anything she dose not want to do!

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Delightful

Liked this very much. Author has created a nice couple who are building an exciting sexual relationship. There are a few punctuation prblems but not enough to detract from the story. Looking forward to Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another "Writer" Who Doesn't Know About Grammar

This sucks. I read the first sentence and then just scrolled down here to the end where I could give it the zero it deserves. If you can't figure out how to properly punctuate the first sentence, why bother wasting the bandwidth to send in a crappy effort?

Zorro69Zorro69over 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind coments

Well what can I say to the last comment?

I am not a writer but an individual who as a hobby attempts to write. It was written for GW66 who, has indicated he and his wife, enjoyed the work.

I am so sorry to have offended and wasted the bandwith as claimed! One comment of mine however, how come the negative comments are always anonymous I wonder. I would so loved to have read what the critic has been able to produce. Never mind at least I have the maturity to avoid taking pleasure in reading something and being pleased not to enjoy it so I could 'scroll down and give it a zero' you life must be so very, very rich.

p.s. I apologise for any errors in this post. I shall stop posting stories for fear of causing any further offence and hey its only a hobby of it is not liked why bother I guess!.

zed0zed0about 16 years ago
Anonymous comments

Why worry about anonymous comments? I hate to tell you this, but my name is not really zed0, does this make me any more or less anonymous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
unfinished

Too bad it was never finished very nice lead up to a series.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Didn't like the fact it's unfinished.

While I can see leaving it as a teaser, I hate this kind of teaser ending. Why not continue what has been an erotic beginning?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous