Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the way she'd been the few times they'd met he got the feeling she'd taken a shine to him although truth-be-told, it probably wasn't much, but she'd called him sweet and she apparently enjoyed his writing, for his part he'd be lying if he said he'd never fantasized about her but thus far they'd only ever met in a professional capacity.

At her young age she'd been extremely lucky to get the position she currently held at the company. What he'd been told is that she'd actually been the third to be offered the position, as it turned out the first person to get the job was related to the boss but after a week had been found to be atrocious at the job he'd been asked to do, the second had fucked her way in but again just because she could fuck for a position hadn't made her any good when she got it, Jane had been offered the position and had proven herself through damn hard work and due diligence.

"Hi John it's Jane," she said as he picked up the phone, "just a call to ask on the progress of the next book, you mentioned you'd have at least half of it ready for tomorrow, can I assume you're on course for that?"

This brought John back to reality, the genies were fun and a lot had happened in the past few days but he had been falling short in his writing and needed to get back on track to keep the rest of the world happy.

"Yeah," he was lying, he wasn't anywhere near where he wanted to be with the book, "I can have it ready for tomorrow."

After general pleasantries had been exchanged and they'd chatted for a couple of minutes he hung up the phone and sighed a heavy sigh. Looking at himself he decided to get dressed firsts and headed upstairs.

As he entered the bedroom he found Rose and Hazel fully dressed and sitting at the end of the bed. Hazel in dark blue jeans and a Rhapsody t-shirt that had been torn to convert it to a tank-top, Rose was wearing a black and white striped button up top, it looked like some cross between a waistcoat and a boxing referee's shirt, but with no sleeves and it was tight across the chest, pushing her tits together to create a very deep cleavage, she also wore black combats that disappeared into dark red high-heeled boots that matched her hair colour.

He moved to the cupboard to start getting dressed, it was annoying that he had to work because the way the women were dressed right now made them almost impossible to resist but he had to for the moment.

"You know as beautiful as you both look right now, I'm afraid I need to get some work done, it may take a couple of hours, are you two able to do anything in that time?"

Both genies looked a little disappointed, considering how much sex they'd had since they came to their master it seemed like a form of torture to have them all awake and available for sex and then not be having it. However they understood the need to maintain appearances to the outside world and thus needed to find something to do.

"Well we don't really have anything to do," Rose said, "we're created for sex, our skills and interests are created around that, beyond that we have nothing really we can be doing in that time."

John thought for a moment as he put on a t-shirt, he was determined to give them as much in the way of lives as possible and it was now that he was realizing the enormity of that task, he decided the first thing they should do that day was have breakfast, his hunger had caught up to him, then he also remembered the blonde sleeping in the room across from his.

"Right can one of you wake Sara, I'll start making some breakfast but I may have to leave you and her to it so I can get some work done."

Hazel went to wake Sara while Rose followed John downstairs. Hazel was surprised to find that Sara was awake, she wondered how long she'd been up but decided to keep that to herself, there was a look in Sara's eyes that suggested she knew something but Hazel felt it best not to start digging until there was something more concrete for which she could dig.

"Hey, great you're up," Hazel said upon entering the room, "listen John's got some work to do, he's making us all breakfast and he wondered if you'd like to join us."

Sara smiled, "certainly, but first I have a few wishes I'd like to make," she said this sweetly and politely but Hazel detected the traces of something wicked under the pleasant veneer.

"Indeed, and what might they be?" Hazel asked, she needed no mind reading tricks to sense where this was going and added a little kinky intrigue to her voice.

"Can I have that huge cock back?"

Hazel flashed a devilish smile as a huge cock grew from Sara's crotch, Sara said nothing but simply looked at Hazel and curled her finger in a come-hither manner.

As Hazel approached Sara grabbed the top of her head and pushed her to her knees, taking the ebony beauty a little by surprise as she shoved her new and huge cock deep into Hazel's tight and receptive throat.

Hazel initially put her hands on the blonde bombshell's thighs to brace herself but slowly relented as she felt Sara's hips slowly and gently humping into her mouth again, she remembered this from the bathroom the previous evening, she was still waiting for her master's cock to fuck her throat as she enjoyed it primarily because she knew he wanted her to enjoy him doing it.

But this was enough for now as Sara held a fistful of black hair and started seriously jamming her cock deep into Hazel's face. The feeling of the bulbous head, oozing pre-cum and sliding into her gullet made Hazel's cunt moisten.

Then Sara's sultry Californian accent piped up again, "so we don't keep the others waiting can you give me complete control over my orgasms?"

Hazel merely gave an "Mm-hmm, mmmmm" as she assented to Sara's wishes and moaned her approval as the huge appendage extending from Sara's crotch continued to slide back and forth, across her tongue and deep into her throat.

Sara smiled a satisfied smile as she felt her orgasm build and deliberately pushed herself closer to orgasm, she needed to get off, one of the things about having a sex-genie is that you become a bit of a sex addict, so she needed to get off but she didn't want to keep things waiting downstairs too long so she urgently thrust her hips forwards and felt her cock head slip in and out of Hazel's convulsing throat, trying to get herself off quicker, but she wanted to enjoy the sensations just a bit longer.

Hazel's pussy was getting wetter and wetter, due to John's love of throat fucking (which she'd yet to experience) both Rose and herself had nerve clusters in their mouths and throats that connected directly with their pleasure centres, they got off on blow-jobs and throat fucking.

But she was very disappointed when she felt Sara's meat swell and tasted the huge wads of cum that blasted her throat and filled her stomach, she'd been brought very close, she gulped and gulped and slurped and greedily drank down the cum but Sara's orgasm wasn't going to last long enough for Hazel to get off.

Sara pulled her cock out of Hazel's mouth and moved to start getting dressed as Hazel knelt there for a few moments, jizz dribbling from the corner of her mouth as she sat there feeling frustrated, she'd been brought close, very close, but she'd been denied her orgasm, she watched Sara very closely but didn't air her concerns.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Downstairs John had got breakfast ready, he'd just put plenty of toast out and a selection of jams, marmalades, chocolate spread, along with a pot of tea and some fruit juices and he'd told Rose to take her pick and have what she wanted, and also to tell the other two that they could do the same, he'd wanted to stick around to chat with the three women and especially Sara but he had to put in some time on his work.

Rose had been slightly disappointed at not getting any sex from her master that morning but she understood his prior commitments, also the unfortunate side of his work was that it wasn't straightforward, unlike a regular nine-to-five or even a working from home role that had a regularity to it, John was a writer and his work developed as it went along, she couldn't put the entire story down on the screen for him because he didn't know how the story was going to go, at least not the exactitudes of it. She'd understood his final comments though, he'd asked that she and Hazel keep Sara occupied, preferably with conversation to begin with and report back to him anything else they could pick up, any detail could give an insight into this demon's way of hunting, why it's doing what it's doing and how they can avoid or combat it.

So Rose was sat at the breakfast bar when Hazel and Sara entered, they sat down and helped themselves and they managed to spend the next hour or so chatting, Sara's mind was still hazy, both genies found this odd and communicated as much with each other psychically but gave nothing away to Sara as they chatted about Sara's life.

Meanwhile for the next hour John worked away at his computer and managed to get his writing back to where it was meant to be, in truth he managed to get an extra page done so he was ahead of the halfway point and would be able to present something worthwhile to Jane, he also concluded that at some stage he'd have to get her to his house, also he felt like inviting Heather, she seemed interested in getting another crack at Rose and getting to know Hazel so that could be a fun combination.

Just as he was reclining in his office chair thinking of Hazel she walked into the room, she and Rose had occupied Sara for an hour but she had an itch only her master could scratch, it was down her throat and needed the application of a long hard meaty cock, buried to the hilt as she salivated all over it and slurped her tongue up and down the shaft.

To the left of his laptop was a clear section of desk, having only just moved in his desk actually only had a laptop and a few bits and pieces on it, she leaned over that and crawled across the desk on her hands and knees, without a word she reached for his belt and pulled him to his feet, he wasn't objecting, and her hands started to undo his belt buckle.

He quickly got rid of his jeans and she turned over on the desk, her head dangling off the edge as she pulled his cock to her lips. Reaching around she pulled him by his buttocks, pushing his cock deeper in her throat, she then slid it out and simply requested, "please fuck my throat master."

Again she'd timed the deployment of the word 'master' just right and he swiftly buried his dick in her face, his cock was longer and thicker than the one she'd given Sara and as he started sliding it in and out she knew he wouldn't leave her high and dry the way Sara had.

"My pleasure," he laughed.

"Mine too," she answered with a mouthful of cock.

She quickly coughed up some spittle and he could hear the glugging sound of his head hitting her deep in the throat, but as he slowed she pulled him in harder and encouraged him to thrust harder, he was only too happy to oblige.

He liked it sloppy and Hazel was delivering beautifully, she was taking his cock deep into her throat and due to her expert muscles he was starting to doubt his capacity to keep from cumming, plus the earlier shower with both genies there and him not fucking either of them and having talked to Jane on the phone, this morning he was as frustrated as Hazel was at being throat fucked and not getting to cum.

Hazel's hands weren't doing much so she quickly shoved one into her jeans and started fingering her own cunt, she would've played with a nipple too but John's hands were on her tits, holding onto the mountains of sensitive flesh as he pistoned his hips back and forth into her face, his fingers were far from idle, gently squeezing and twisting her nipples through her top.

Hazel's orgasm was already halfway there, she was getting worked up in no time as John was giving her what Sara couldn't, or possibly just wouldn't, Hazel couldn't work out if Sara had thought at all of her pleasure this morning. Right now that didn't matter, Hazel was halfway to heaven with her pleasure centres being attacked in all the right places to make her arch her back off the desk as she felt her orgasm impending.

John was a little surprised at the speed with which Hazel had started cumming, but he wasn't complaining the moans and shudders transferred to his shaft and made staving off his orgasm even more difficult.

She didn't make much noise, just "Mmmmhhmmmmm, hhhmmmffffff, gggglllluurrr-hmmmmmm" as her eyes rolled back in her head and she soaked her fingers and jeans, juices spewing uncontrollably onto her hand and into the denim, John saw this but wasn't concerned, he wasn't going to let those jeans stay where they were for much longer anyway.

As she came down from her high he withdrew from her mouth and she breathed heavily, her chest heaving and her gulps of air ragged, she looked at him with eyes full of love, lust and gratitude, but he didn't linger too long to enjoy the eye contact, telling and amazing though it was.

He spun her around on the desk, her head now away from him and he quickly had her jeans undone. He didn't need to take them off he just pulled them down as far as her knees and pulled her legs up to rest against his shoulder, lining his cock up with her tight back door in the progress.

Realizing his intent she used her hands to hold her butt-cheeks apart as his tip nestled against her puckered sphincter.

She moaned and gasped and squealed all in the same breath as his huge rod penetrated her arse, spreading her wide, the feeling of being full almost too much for her to handle, almost pushing her over the edge once again.

Feeling the tightness around his penis he was aware of how little time he was going to last, but he didn't feel too bad about it because she'd already cum, so he pulled back and thrust deep once more.

His thrusts started slowly, steadily, scraping along her inner walls, he quickly built up a decent pace and closed his eyes to enjoy what was happening even more, to focus on the way her arse muscles were squeezing his thick meat.

She had her eyes closed too and was busy moaning like a whore, she liked the word whore, she liked how it described her, and Rose for that matter, she enjoyed the feeling of being her master's fuck toy, his slut, upon their formation Hazel and Rose had both seen one particular item in John's memories, something that described the kind of woman he liked, he loved it if they could act like a lady and fuck like a whore, that was exactly what she was doing right now.

John pumped his cock in and out harder and faster, harder and faster, really pressing his hips into her arse to push himself deeper and pulling out until only the tip remained entrenched in her butt-hole, he then remembered she was a genie.

"Can you make my cock an inch longer and slightly thicker?" He asked.

She simply nodded and the next time he pulled out it was slower going, he felt thicker and she felt tighter as a result, he was also pulling out for longer, the pleasure here was unreal, he could feel his orgasm building fast as suddenly he had extra cock flesh to be stimulated.

For Hazel's part she'd simply shuddered and arched her back as the thick cock grew within her and filled her even more, she needed his cock this huge, she loved his cock, she and Rose practically worshipped this cock now and the feeling of it sliding in and out of her tight, warm and welcoming back passage was something she couldn't describe.

With her ebony back door stretched wide Hazel's noises became even more exotic, moans of unreal ecstasy, gasps for air that made her heavenly chest push outwards and stretch her custom tank-top even more.

"Ahh, hhaaaa....oooooooooo, uuurrrrhhhhh" she shuddered.

"Uh, huh huh huh," was all John could manage in response.

They both had their eyes closed as John's thrusts pushed them both higher, Hazel started to work the muscles in her arse and squeeze and massage his large, invading member.

Hazel felt her second orgasm rising and it spiked so sharply and suddenly that it surprised her, her body convulsed before she knew what was happening, her pleasure centres were erupting with sensation and her pussy was exploding with juices before her brain had registered what was going on. Her arse clamped down, nearly crushing John's huge cock and slowing his movements to a very gentle rocking motion, thrusting what he could in and out while her back door kept him locked deep inside.

Her body convulsing on his cock was bringing him very close to cumming and he knew within the next few minutes he'd be firing off yet again, but he held out just a little while longer, he wanted to cum down her throat, he wanted to jizz on her face and in her mouth so he kept going with the slight movements that her convulsions and tight arse would allow, pushing himself closer to orgasm but just holding off as long as possible.

Hazel's back was still arched off the desk and her butt-cheeks were pressing into John's hips, the luscious buttocks toned and gorgeous, pushing urgently against him. He tensed the muscles around his cock, desperately hanging onto his load with every intention of firing it down her throat, he was struggling to keep from coming as his cock expanded slightly inside her arse.

Just when he thought he couldn't hang on any longer he felt her sphincter relent and his cock slid slowly from her back passage, her breathing was heavy and ragged and there was a wet patch on the desk where she'd exploded but he didn't give her a chance to catch a breath, he simply moved around to her head and pushed his cock down her throat, just as she was opening her mouth to thank him for the butt-sex.

"Than..hhmmkkkkfffff, ulgh-ulgh-ulgh, Kkkkkllllll-ggggghmpk," was the sound she made as his cock buried itself to the hilt in her face and erupted massively, huge wads of tasty jizz bursting from the end as his head tilted back and his back arched, plunging his cock deep and holding it there while his orgasm ripped through his body and spewed wad after wad after wad into her gullet and waiting stomach, he pulled back slightly to unload some into her mouth, she mumbled a moan of approval as she tasted his jizz, hitting her tongue and inflaming her taste buds.

Hazel reached up, using one hand to massage his balls and the other to stroke whatever amount of cock wasn't in her mouth, trying to milk every last drop as she lovingly drank his cum. Eventually it got too much for her and she could feel her throat and mouth filling faster than she could swallow, and she knew her master liked to see a woman struggle to take his full load so she let some drizzle out of her mouth.

With her head hanging over the edge of the desk the large streams of his cum that were escaping were running across her cheeks and forehead and mixing into her hair, this image made him thrust a bit harder a few more times as she had slowly took on the cum-drenched slut look.

As his cum continued to fire off he realized just how sexually frustrated he'd become, it felt odd to think that because only a few hours earlier he'd been in bed lovingly and sensually embedding his cock in Hazel's cunt but the early wake-up and the availability of sex without him having actually had any had combined to make him hornier than he thought he was, and apparently his cum-load had built up quite substantially in that time too.

For Hazel's part she wasn't complaining of frustration any more, she planned on telling John what had prompted this but for now she was content to accept his spunk, drinking as much as possible as well as spilling some of it down her face and into her hair. She realized she must be looking utterly dishevelled and felt like such a cum-bucket, but for John that's exactly what she was willing to be, she loved him and absolutely could not imagine life being better without daily loads of his cum in as many of her holes as possible.