Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his balls starting to pump his seed, it wouldn't be long now before she got what she wanted, a mouthful of cum. John knew this too, he had a slight brainwave.

"Can you make my cum taste nice to Sara? And also can you give it mild aphrodisiac qualities, I'd like to make sure that any woman that swallows it is willing to come back for more."

Rose answered, "naughty master, delaying our departure to get a blow job, your wish is granted."

"But remember we can't afford too many delays like this," Hazel put in.

He mentally thanked them while closing his eyes and concentrating on the blonde head bobbing up and down on his cock, flexing her throat around his head and sucking long and deep on the shaft.

John's fingers intertwined themselves with Sara's bleached blonde hair, and gripped her head tighter, as his orgasm built his urgency translated into his movements, he started humping his cock in and out of Sara's mouth, revelling in the feeling of his cock pushing deep into her throat before withdrawing until her lips and tongue were just teasing underneath the head.

Sara kept a grip on the base of his shaft, massaging and squeezing it, trying to milk his orgasm out of him. She breathed through her nose whenever she didn't have him buried to the hilt and when she did she got slightly high off the feeling of having her throat plugged.

As he felt his cum shooting along his cock he thrust hard, pushing himself deep into her throat and holding her head there, tipping his head back, closing his eyes and groaning as his head exploded spewing a massive wad of jizz down Sara's gullet.

Sara gulped as fast as she could and swallowed what she could but her eyes went wide at the sheer quantity in each wad, each wad of John's cum gave as much as she'd expect from a normal guy's entire orgasm. She also liked the taste, slightly fruity, a combination of melon and kiwi, she found it very easy to swallow. However she couldn't hold it for too much longer and she managed to move back, leaving just the head in her mouth as she swilled the milky liquid around and swallowed it down greedily, but he was still cumming too much and too fast and some escaped, slight drizzles leaked from the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin.

She'd been holding her breath the entire time he'd been cumming and it was as she tried to take a breath that she ended up spluttering a little bit, sending up a big wad of spittle and cum which spewed out of her mouth and dropped onto her breasts.

Realizing where it was going she quickly lost the towel, now she was kneeling naked before a man who was essentially her new master, swallowing his cum and loving every minute of it, somehow, apparently she'd been wrong for 500 years, she needed to be given orders, not be the one giving them.

And being on her knees now, swallowing huge amounts of tasty jizz was hot, she felt like this was right, like this was where she was meant to be, having her mouth fucked and loving the feeling of man-meat between her lips.

She steadily found her breathing became easier as his spurts became slow drizzles and then eventually ceased altogether, she closed her eyes and sucked lovingly on his huge cock as it softened in her mouth, swallowing what remained of his cum and cleaning him up from tip to base, getting every last millimetre of skin on his shaft until he was almost completely flaccid.

He was never going to be completely flaccid again in his life, he realized this was going to be a side effect of being surrounded by beautiful women constantly, but he wasn't complaining.

He let go of her head and tucked his cock away once again, he looked at her for a few moments before he started to move, going back to packing.

"Well, apology accepted, that was awesome," he was still breathing heavily, "but you might want to get dressed and ready to leave in the next few minutes."

"Why? Where are we going? What's going on?"

"I'll explain on the way, right now we need to be getting ready to leave."

She got up and kissed him on the cheek before going back to the room she'd been put in, realizing that actually she'd been wearing the same set of clothes since yesterday, she would have to see about getting the chance to go shopping, or possibly get some sent from LA, if she was going to be spending more of her time here she'd have to work out exactly how to sort out her old life.

She got dressed and headed downstairs, meeting the others in the living room, she was introduced to Heather as John opened the door and they headed for the car, John driving, Heather in the front seat to direct him, the other three came a bit slower.

As they were leaving Rose caught Sara, "both of us know what went on between you and John upstairs, if he's happy to have you then so are we so...welcome to the family," Rose gave her a welcoming hug.

As Rose left the house, Hazel caught Sara, Sara was expecting something similar but instead Hazel just ran her index finger up Sara's chin to the corner of her mouth and then sucked on it, "hmm, tasty," she smiled, letting Sara know she still had cum drops on her chin.

Sara laughed, a little embarrassed and followed Hazel out of the house.