Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That didn't really make him feel any better right now.

"So why are you coming here to tell me about this?"

"Because that creature is on it's way, it's hunting you and your djinn, if it kills all of you it will become very powerful, it gains power, life force and energy from the destruction of life, the happier the life the more powerful it becomes from destroying it, you and your djinn are happy beyond compare, the destruction of all three of you would make the demon far more powerful than any mortal being has the power to stop and indeed it's power is beyond that even of some immortal beings."

John didn't know how to take that, what was he meant to do, what could he do against a being of such power, how was he meant to respond?

He needed to sit down so he gestured towards the living room, Heather walked in and sat on one end of the sofa, John sat at the other end, "so what can I do? What can we do? How do I combat this demon?"

"You probably can't, he's beyond the power of a human and even beyond the power of djinn."

"But my djinn are meant to protect me so why can't they create something to do that, can't I just call in the SAS or something?"

"It's not quite that simple, firstly you can't call for human forces to protect you it would raise too many questions and frankly regular humans getting to know about the supernatural and paranormal (or at least that's how they'd describe it) would be bad, humans have a history of lumping everything together, crusades and prejudices follow and everything will be hunted including forces for good like the watchers and the djinn. Secondly djinn are meant to protect you not wage wars, they're capable of doing a lot to hide you but they're supposed to do it by avoidance, the vast majority of forces in the universe that may be interested in harming you won't be able to hunt you that well so djinn can just move location, change places and that will promptly shake any pursuers."

"That seems like a bit of a flaw in their creation don't you think?"

John couldn't believe he'd just said that, up until now he'd thought of them as perfect, in truth they still were perfect as partners but it was just another example of their limits, he had to keep reminding himself that as powerful and amazing as djinn are they have limits, but he still loved them, and right now he didn't care about their limitations, he just had to find another way to solve this problem, hopefully working with their power rather than being held back by their limitations.

"So what am I meant to do now? What can I do to get away or fight this demon? I mean if it's already hunting how am I even meant to know which way to run without running directly into it?"

"Well firstly there are forces in play to fight the demon, you would not be expected to fight him yourself, secondly the demon has some locator powers, they're vague until he reaches full strength at which point he can locate any living creature no matter how tiny and now matter where they hide, right now it's probably that he's in the area so to leave Windsor at the very least would be an advisable course of action."

At this point he heard the bedroom door upstairs open, the ladies came downstairs and entered the room, they looked fresh, satisfied like they'd just been enjoying some hard fucking, (which they had) but also they looked cleaned up like they had before he left them in the room with Sara.

Rose smirked slightly at Heather and Hazel just nodded, it seemed they both knew what was going on, John suspected that was why they'd come downstairs.

"OK I'm skipping a few niceties here but I'm guessing you know who this is?"

"Well yeah she's a watcher," Hazel answered.

"Did you know on the train?"

"No."

"Eh?"

"We know now because she's let down her guard," Rose explained.

"Expand?"

"I can choose whether to be known or not, no-one I meet on a regular basis would be able to read me, most of the time I'm invisible but right now I'm letting my guard down to speed things along..." she paused, "and you're actually an intelligent master which I'm glad about because you're helping the process no end."

"Well the majority of them just go for sex and cash and forget themselves entirely, somehow you've not done that yet."

"Well give me some time, I've only had them a few days," John looked at Rose and Hazel as they sat down on the chairs opposite the sofa, "and honestly I haven't had as much sex with them as I'd like."

The genies giggled at this and Heather simply smiled at this predictable comment.

"So does that make me better than other masters?"

"No you just seem to have a natural born talent for getting into abnormal scrapes even for a djinn master."

John sighed, "Right so what am I meant to do right now? Just to recap I've got two djinn, a demon chasing me, that demon killed the djinn of the woman currently upstairs who then took here anger out on Rose and Hazel here and you're here to warn me about something without yourself knowing exactly which way to run, is that about the long and the short of it?"

"Glad to see you're keeping up but I can inform you of which way to go, there's a group of warriors, sent t specifically to kill this demon, I think if we were to head in their direction you would stand a better chance of survival."

"What do you want to do with Sara?" Rose piped up, thus far the genies had been silent in this conversation but they had that knowing glint in their eyes that said they were very aware of what was going on, probably more aware than had been said already as parts of what Heather was divulging were bringing their own knowledge on the subject to the forefront of their minds.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Right now Sara was lying on her back, not really moving very far and basking in the feeling of being well fucked, she'd had cocks and pussies shoved in her face, she'd swallowed both forms of juice, she'd been forced to lick both arses, she'd been double fucked, spit-roasted, tit-fucked, she'd had two cocks in her pussy at the same time. Here she was drenched in slowly drying cum, the same way she'd left Rose the night before, and she loved it. She'd found her place in the world, she was starting to admit to herself that she was a natural submissive, despite being mistress of a djinn for 500 years she felt she'd never quite got on with that role, indeed on numerous occasions she'd wished for situations that made her feel out of control, now she genuinely was and she felt truly comfortable for the first time in half a millennium.

But the bedroom door had been left open and she heard voices downstairs, she decided to clean herself up, then head down to join John, Rose and Hazel and see about talking to them about her new revelation, maybe they could help her.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Well if she's learned her lesson, then she can either go on her way or join us as she chooses," John explained, "I wanted to punish her for the way she treated the two of you but I believe that once a punishment has been served the slate is clean, so I'm willing to give her a second chance if she's willing to accept the status quo, so to speak."

It warmed the hearts of both genies to hear their master talk in such a way, Heather also saw his benevolence shining through, she was impressed, a little flushed even from being in the presence of such a kind man.

"So where exactly are these warriors now?" John inquired bringing them all back on topic.

"They're a short distance North of here, they're maintaining a distance from this town and sticking to the countryside, trying to keep hidden in woods and farmland."

"And they're here because...?" John let that one trail off.

"If I understand the nature of the demon correctly it can see where we are, it has a certain level of psychic ability to locate djinn," Hazel interjected, "so logically the warriors sent to protect us will be close to our location as that's where the demon is headed."

"And how is it that neither of you saw the demon coming?" He addressed Hazel and Rose.

"This is a very powerful being, it specialises in hunting djinn and their masters, it therefore maintains the ability to prevent itself being seen by djinn," Rose explained, "...it's sort of like evolution, if something is around long enough another creature will evolve to hunt it, djinn exist but by doing so they effect their entire environment in ways they can't foresee."

"So it's sort of like chaos theory?" John asked suddenly finding a way in, he loved chaos theory, he loved confusingly complicated stuff and what was being described gave him an idea of the larger system of which he and Hazel and Rose and Heather were all a small part.

"In a sense" Heather confirmed, "djinn for the most part don't have much of an impact on the world, however their capacity to maintain anonymity for both themselves and their masters means that they have a weak spot if someone knows for what to look."

John worked it out quicker than the ladies were expecting, "chaos theory is based upon ripples and causality, so in a sense their way of hiding us from the world creates a blank spot, things SHOULD be effected that aren't, almost like the water of a pond being too still, so this demon can hunt us by seeing where things should have been effected but weren't."

Heather was impressed and the genies both looked at him with renewed awe as well, for most of her life Heather had stuck to women, she enjoyed being a lesbian but she felt herself warming to John, it was unusual for her to feel an attraction to a guy but here was one who just got things, he wasn't a time waster, he knew enough to work out things he didn't know, she liked this.

"OK so I've got the demon, I've got the way it hunts, so should we just leave now? Do you know where we're going?"

"Basically," Heather confirmed "although if I simply take you out of the area entirely and leave those capable of combating the demon between us and it, things will be simpler."

"Do we have time to grab a few bits and pieces?"

"Of course, so far it seems the demon is in the area but has made no significant movements since arriving so clearly it's yet to find out your exact location, the longer we leave it the more likely it is that he'll pick up the trail, I advise you don't dawdle."

John looked at Rose and Hazel, "I'll go get Sara, I'll get a few things together and then we'll get going, is that OK?"

Both of them simply smiled at him, they got up, walked over and as he stood up the three of them cuddled, a warm, loving, supportive cuddle, he kissed both of them and then he moved towards the stairs.

It was as he was walking up the stairs he thought to himself how quickly events had moved, it was only two days ago he'd opened the vessel and now he was in danger from a demon, 3 days ago he was a very sceptical believer in God, verging on the agnostic, now he was faced with genies, demons and whatever else was out there, AND he still had to deliver novels and look like a normal human, somehow the phrase "what the fuck?" didn't quite cut it.

As he reached the top of the stairs Sara was just coming out of the bathroom, she'd only had a quick shower, she needed to be clean but didn't want to take liberties. After her punishment at the hands of John and then the extension of that punishment with by Rose and Hazel she had thought long and hard about what she was doing here, where she fitted in to their world, if they would allow her to be a part of it, she realized that she had to swallow her pride, although most of it was swallowed when she was getting her throat pumped full of cum. She had to be willing to completely submit to John initially and if he took her up on that she would then see what she could do, what, if any, were the limitations John would put on her.

John looked at her in wrapped in a bath towel, he gave a slight smirk, she looked satisfied, well fucked and from the look in her eyes he though he caught a hint of submission.

"Hi," she started, not quite sure how to go on, where did she begin when talking to him?

"I'm guessing the punishment wasn't all that hard to take," he smiled as he put slight emphasis on the word "hard".

She smiled back, showing some teeth, he was making jokes with her that had to be a good sign.

"Oh it was hard enough," she tried picking up his theme of word play, but she was quick to lose it, she felt she needed to tell him how she felt.

"Look I need to talk to you about something," she started.

"OK..." he wasn't sure where this was going but he didn't want to waste time with Heather's warning still fresh in his mind, "...so talk as we go."

"I was wondering.... well I've been thinking, erm..." she started as he turned and walked into his room, he started pulling a small backpack from the top of the wardrobe, she walked after him, still wrapped in a towel and trying to dry her hair at the same time.

"I was hoping you'd forgive me for the way I've acted since I've been here."

"That punishment worked better than I expected."

"Well actually the punishment got me thinking..."

"Yeah, thinking about what?" He interrupted, he had bigger fish to fry and he wasn't willing to waste time beating about the bush.

"Well I kind of...." she wasn't sure how comfortable she was saying what came next, "...realized that maybe I was wrong."

"You mean I was right."

"Well I'm not too sure on that one but I think I've been wrong for 500 years."

That made him pause, "somehow it sounds like you're apologizing for the way you've been for the 500 years before we met and less for the way you've acted for the 18 hours you've been in this house.

"Well the way I acted was the old me, the me that was convinced she was right purely because she'd been giving orders for half a millennium."

"That's still not an apology."

"I'm informing you of a fairly significant revelation in my life I'm leaving the apology until the end."

"Then get on with it, I would have started with an apology, explained in the middle, apologized again, explained some more and apologized at the end, by my reckoning I'm owed more than just the one apology, and when you're done apologizing to me you can apologize to Rose and Hazel."

"Actually I did that half an hour ago."

"Is what Sara just said true?"

"As true as it can be when it's mumbled into my cunt," Hazel answered.

"Yeah that's good enough me," John replied.

Coming back to Sara, "continue with your revelation," he said, with a tone of absent minded exasperation.

"Well I kind of found that I'm better as a submissive than as the one giving the orders."

"OK and how does that effect me?"

"Well without Harry I don't have anyone really, I need to find a place in this world and I was hoping I could stay with you and Hazel and Rose, if you'll have me, I'm happy to basically be at your beck and call 24/7, I mean I don't have a job or any real commitments so now I need somewhere to be and some reason to be there, I figured why not stay with you?"

"That could work," John's interest was suddenly engaged, he thought for a moment whether he was being greedy, he had a pair of super hot sex genies who could create and/or be anything he wanted to fuck, did he really need a bronze skinned busty blonde concubine? The answer to that was yes.

"Still not an apology," he reminded her.

"OK, I'm sorry for the way I treated your genies, I shouldn't have taken so many liberties."

"OK, and I'm OK with you sticking around, I'll go over a few ground rules when living with us, but I'm sure you'll fit in eventually."

"Really?" She sounded unsure, the last conversation they'd had he'd ended up grudge fucking her and then left her to be worked over sexually by Hazel and Rose. She'd thought his forgiving nature may have been forgotten then and there, she'd expected him to make her work a bit more for his forgiveness or possibly just decline her offer outright, he was an enigma to her, she wasn't sure what to expect now and she was ready to throw herself at his feet for his forgiveness.

"Yeah, you seem sincere, I'm not in the habit of holding grudges, I'm sure I can use you and you don't have anywhere to go, I was mad at you for the way you treated the women I love, but I'm not going to leave you out on your own for that."

"Thank you," she cried a little and threw her arms around him, he'd paused in his packing during the conversation and when she hugged him he hugged her back, her tits wrapped in the towel pressed against his chest, and the dampness of her skin from the shower pressed through his clothes, he could feel the combined warmth of her body and the hot water from the shower, it was comfortable and he felt all his ill feelings towards her melt away in that instant.

For her part she felt secure again, in truth it had been only a very short time since Harry had been taken but in that time she'd felt so vulnerable, she'd had ultimate safety against all that could harm her for 500 years and suddenly she was mortal again, now she was wrapped in the muscular arms of the man who'd taken her into his house, and now he'd forgiven her for her transgressions in that house. She felt secure, she felt like she was being welcomed into something new, some sort of family and she couldn't thank him enough.

Of course she could feel a very good place to start was rising to attention against her, a bulge was forming in his jeans and pressing into her stomach. She moved one hand from behind his neck and slipped it down his body, moving beneath his waistline and grasping firmly in her hand, his hard, thick cock.

Disengaging entirely she dropped to her knees before him and unzipped him, pulling his cock from down the leg of his jeans and eyeing it up, holding it in both hands and lining up the tip of the thick, fat, long monster with her face.

John was about to protest, considering Heather's warning about being quick he knew they didn't have time for this, but he didn't get very far.

"Look I'm not sure we really have ti-hiiiii-huhuhuhhuhuhhu-mmmmeee......" was all he got as Sara pursed her lips and slowly slipped the head and then what she could of the shaft between those luscious plump lips, swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip and covering every millimetre in saliva, then pulling back with painstaking sloth, her tongue dancing the same off-beat, unpredictable rhythm as before all the way along the smooth, pulsating flesh of his member.

She then pushed forwards again, similar movements only quicker, pushing the head all the way to the back of her throat, letting the muscles deep within her neck contract and relax around the bulbous tip, keeping her tongue swirling around the shaft as she held him there, lodged in her throat for a full 30 seconds, letting her skilled throat massage his head exquisitely.

Pulling back once more she closed her lips around the shaft as she dragged it from her mouth, strings of spittle hanging between her lips and the saliva-drenched end of his cock, wanking the length of it, using the saliva as lubrication, she lifted it up slightly. Continuing to stroke up and down she leaned in and wrapped her lips around his scrotum, sucking gently on first one testicle then the other, alternating between the two and curling her expert tongue around both of them, using the tip of her tongue to stroke the skin that connected the two balls.

John rested both hands lightly on the crown of her head, just lightly giving his approval, not really encouraging her but then she didn't need any encouragement. He remembered how he'd wished for the capacity to control his erections, and he'd wished to cum lots but he hadn't wished for sticking power and right now he was seriously struggling. It did cross his mind that maybe that wasn't such a bad thing considering they weren't meant to be dawdling but dear God she was good at this. He wouldn't last much longer, he could tell that, but he wasn't about to interrupt this with any distractions, not even that of asking a genie for more stamina.