Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Rose and Hazel were in the living room, they were round the corner but the doors were left wide open and they could hear everything, the entire exchange, it definitely had an effect on them and although they could sense his tears they both knew that he wanted to do this alone, but right now they were both waiting with an absolutely massive hug and kiss for him when he'd finished.

The irony of this situation wasn't lost on either of them, they were meant to protect him, but here they were only a few days after he'd claimed them and he was defending them.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"They do all that because they're made to do all that, they don't do it out of choice, they're always going to be slaves so you might as well just give up now because eventually in your misguided quest to make them more human you are going to disappoint them."

"Do you honestly believe that? They know their limitations and they will inevitably tell me when I'm try to do things for them that can't be done but that's still no excuse for me not to do everything I CAN do for them, to give them their own clothes, let them choose foods and music and perfume, to introduce them to hobbies and give them the same sort of life any human can enjoy."

John was getting annoyed with this conversation, he decided to just make things simple, he got up to leave and as he did so he tried to make his final comment, he tried to put his foot down, "look I've made my point, you know how I feel, just treat my ladies with a bit of respect from now on OK? I don't want you taking out any more of your issues on them."

As he was walking through the door to the dining room she said "they don't really love you, it's just a slave bond, they will never truly love you."

He stopped, she'd crossed a line, he knew in his heart of hearts that despite the bond they did actually love him, it wasn't just a sex genie thing it was a definite and deep loving commitment.

But he had to make his point a bit more emphatically than he could by simply stating it. He turned to look at her with a face of thunder, saying nothing he simply walked towards her, grabbing a handful of bleached blonde hair and pulled her through to the dining room, throwing her face first onto the middle to the dining room table.

She squealed and struggled a little but it was half-hearted, she'd been trying to provoke this reaction and his display of power and strength was turning her on even more, she felt her panties getting wet as she as thrown unceremoniously onto the table her large, tanned breasts mashing into the smooth, solid wood surface. Her nipples were poking through her top and grazed across the table-top as she landed, the sensation agonizing and invigorating at the same time.

It was interesting after all her talk of people staying in their place, the way in which he was putting her in hers was a massive turn-on for her.

He roughly grabbed the waistband of her trousers and pulled them down to her knees, her panties followed as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, stroking it a few times as the tip oozed precum, he let it slide along the cleft her butt-cheeks a few times and listened to her shudder beneath his touch, he realized that she wasn't protesting this and that all the noises she made indicated she actually enjoyed having someone in dominate her.

He lined the tip up as she gasped into the table top and kept her hands braced against the wood surface. He thrust deep into her, he got it all in first time, it just slipped straight in, no resistance, no extra lubrication or adjustment needed she was tight enough that he felt her settle around him like a glove for his cock but she was soaked and ready for him when he slid his big, hard cock home.

She gave the game away completely by gasping and shuddering into the wood, pushing herself back into him as much as possible and groaning as the sensations shot through her pussy.

She wasn't given the chance to get used to his cock properly as he pulled out and slammed back into her, his thrusts were powerful, brutal even, slamming his hips into hers as his hands sought out her top and in one swift movement her bra-clad breasts were on show as the top became rags.

The display of power, the rough, dominant fucking and the way he was putting her in her place made her eyes flutter and her breath shudder, her breathing swiftly became ragged and heaving as he put a hand on her back to keep her pressed into the table, she was struggling to breath against the pressure being placed on her back.

John was enjoying this as well but he was also enjoying getting his anger out, grudge-fucking Sara, pummelling her cunt into submission, although she seemed to be very naturally submissive anyway so he didn't have to work hard at that one. His cock grazing repeatedly along her innards was awesome and he felt the ripple of sensation spread from the skin of his penis to the rest of the general area and then spread out to the rest of his body.

Sara braced her hands against the table and pushed herself back to meet his thrusts as much as she possibly could, but for the most part she was happy to just stay there bent over the table and take the fucking.

John relinquished his hold on her back, instead he grabbed a fistful of hair again and pulled body up, continually pounding away, fucking his huge cock in and out of her hot wet cunt. Meanwhile he reached around with his spare hand and roughly pulled her bra-cups down, allowing her huge, tanned breasts to spring free and into his waiting grasp, he proceeded to viciously grab and twist a nipple forcing her to yelp in pain and shudder in pleasure all at once as the two sensations shot through her convulsing body together and triggered her orgasm.

He continued to fuck her relentlessly and maul her tits as her body shook and thrashed around between him and the table as much as it possibly could with his hand still gripping her hair, his plan had been to fuck her hard, cum and then leave her without an orgasm but apparently his assertion of power had had a greater effect on her than he'd anticipated.

But he wasn't going to let that slow him down, he pulled out of her and flipped her over, not giving her the chance to recover her senses before his cock ploughed into her once again, this time he could bend down and take on of her nipples between his teeth as his fingers aggressively manipulated the other.

Sara wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to keep pulling him into her further but he wasn't going to let her control this fuck session, he picked her up and slammed her back against the dining room wall using his body pressed into hers to keep her there while his hips continued to piston into her, he reached behind her and grabbed her hair once more yanking it sharply and eliciting a yelp of surprise and pain from the surrendering Sara.

Sara's hands went to his t-shirt and within a few seconds it was off, she loved the feeling of his hard chest mashing into her large tits. Her fingers went to his belt and began to undo the buckle, she wanted him as naked as she was and he wasn't arguing with that at all.

She continued to gasp as her head was held back against the wall by his hand gripping her hair, his teeth gripped her nipple almost painfully, his other hand twisted the other nipple to an agonizing extent but the pain fired through her like a rocket and exploded deep inside her cunt, triggering her second orgasm in minutes, she hadn't expected that from a human, it had been a long time since anyone but Harry or some genie-created fantasy could elicit this level of pleasure from her so swiftly.

As Sara's pussy clamped down for the second time John's cock twitched and he felt his orgasm was close, he turned around and dropped her on her back on the table. He pulled out, turned her around so her head was dangling off the edge of the table and plugged her throat as his member started erupting, forcing his cum down her throat and holding her head there as he close his eyes and revelled in the feeling of ejecting huge quantities of cum into this busty blonde bitch.

Sara's hands came up and started to push on his hips, she was gagging and choking on his cock and was failing to swallow the quantity of jizz he was unloading. After another minute, a full minute feeling equivalent to a lifetime for Sara in her current position, he relented and pulled out, his cock was still spraying cum and liberally doused her face, her chest, her hair, her neck, some of it flew over her breasts and landed on her stomach, after she'd swallowed the huge quantity that was left in her mouth and then taken a few huge gulps of air, he put his cock to her plump lips and slowly thrust into her mouth once more, this time his dick disappeared little by little, back down her throat to eject the final few drizzles deep in her gullet.

Holding it there for a while as his cock slowly softened he let her just lie there with his cock in her mouth, she wasn't making any big movements, her chest looked heavenly as it took in huge gulps of air as her breathing returned to normal and her body started to recover from the brutal throat fucking it'd just endured.

But she looked at him differently now, there was certainly respect which hadn't been present before, submission also, acknowledgement of his rule, his dominance, that he could do what he wanted, that he was utterly in charge. He found this odd, all it took was one very rough fuck from him and she was putty in his hands, did she feel more comfortable when she was the submissive? Was she not naturally born to dominate but to be dominated? He would have to ask the genies if they could offer any clarification.

That brought him back to reality a bit, he chuckled at how the thought that he had genies brought him back to reality, it felt like a strange irony to him.

"I imagine you're both aware of what's happened in here?"

"We are both very aware," responded Rose, unbeknownst to John she'd not long removed her tongue from Hazel's arse. When they became aware of the commotion they'd both moved to the living room door, the door to the living room was directly opposite the dining room door and by peaking one eye around the door frame they could both see everything that transpired. Hazel was stood with her hands grasping the doorpost and Rose had been stood behind her, shortly after they started watching Rose had seen Hazel's hand creep into her jeans and decided to help out. Rose had knelt behind Hazel, peeled her jeans down her thighs and started tonguing and fingering both Hazel's arse and pussy, Hazel had managed to stifle the gasps of pleasure and had muffled her climactic scream against the wall at the exact point John had shoved his cock down Sara's throat.

John was aware of the "very", "I'm tempted to ask what the "very" is about, can you store the footage for later and maybe I can watch exactly what happened?"

"Certainly," Hazel chuckled, both genies made a mental video in their mind, a complete re-run of everything that had happened in the living room to be viewed at their masters pleasure.

"Can you clean me up so I can get dressed, don't worry about Sara I've got more in store for her yet so she doesn't need cleaning up just yet."

"Done" said Rose with a hint of intrigue, John instantly felt fresh, the sweat he'd worked up fucking Sara was gone.

Sara for her part was still panting and slowly coming down from her cum-drowned high, she was looking at him with a mixture of lust, new-found respect and a level of fear because she suddenly realized he had the power in this house and in all likelihood could have her any time he wanted, she was still wondering if that was such a bad thing.

John had got dressed and walked towards the living room as Sara's eyes followed him, she was busy scooping up cum with her finger and feeding it to herself.

Hazel and Rose came out into the hall to meet John and both threw their arms around him and cuddled him so tight he was surprised his ribs were still intact, as he looked at their faces Hazel pounced and kissed him hard, forcefully and lovingly, letting him know that she loved him so deeply, and also not matter what he did at that point he wasn't going to stop her and (presumably) Rose from kissing him like that, his assumption was confirmed as Hazel broke the kiss and Rose followed suit.

"So what did you have in mind when you said you have more in store for Sara?" Hazel inquired.

"Tell you what, you two go upstairs and wait in her bedroom, I'll let you know soon."

Both genies smiled at him, mentally sharing their suspicions about what he had planned, then they moved towards the stairs. John turned around and walked back into the dining room and told Sara to get up, he then unceremoniously picked her up and carried her over his shoulder, she yelped and squealed in surprise and protested at being treated like a sack of potatoes.

John carried her upstairs and into her bedroom where Rose and Hazel were waiting, he dropped her onto her back on the middle of the bed and looked at the genies.

"She didn't treat you with the respect I would wish she had, therefore she deserves a punishment, you have one hour, do to her anything you feel appropriate."

Both genies smiled, "Where are you going?" Rose asked.

"Annoyingly life still requires me to do certain things, but this slut needs to be put in her place and I think a good fucking from the two of you will show her who's who round here."

He walked out of the room and smiled to himself as the door closed and he heard a slight squeal from Sara, he still had real-world concerns to engage with and he felt this was something he should leave in the care of the genies anyway, they deserved a little personal payback, he wasn't normally a vengeful person but when someone hurt or abused those he loved he was willing to bend that rule.

He headed downstairs, he had a few phone calls to make, work to be done and he wanted time alone with his thoughts to think about Sara and the situation in which he found himself. He was in a house with two sex genies, something killed a djinn and that djinn used the last of it's power to send Sara here.... that made him think, from what he'd gathered the djinn's teleport power was random, it was far too coincidental that Sara would be transported to someone who happened to also have djinn, someone or something wanted Sara here, but why?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Heather was on her way to answer some of the questions John was having, but she also brought a warning and she just hoped she would be in time. She was sat at Paddington station waiting for her train, he travel across London had been smooth, that was a bit of luck, she considered how she would break this news and exactly what would happen after she'd delivered the message.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Zarakynal was getting somewhat frustrated, this method of wandering around hoping to bump into his prey or come across a scent wasn't working, he had to try thinking smart.

He decided to head to the station, it was a commonly frequented place and a likely place to pick up the scent. These djinn were happier and younger, they were harder to track, this would make things harder but not to much.

He'd heard the footfall of horses several times, they were confident and wise hooves and he had a feeling they were probably hunting him, this was a complication he didn't need until he regained his full strength so for now he'd avoided the issue, hiding wherever he could.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Arnvir awaited the return of her scouts, she'd sent Frieda and Gabrielle into the town to see if they could gather any more information. They'd been gifted certain abilities for this task including the limited capacity to appear different, if they moved about at leisurely pace they should look like normal riders out for the day. Arnvir had elected not to use this power earlier as their sheer speed would have undone any illusions, the point of the illusion was to prevent too much attention being drawn but a column of powerful horses thundering through several towns and cities would have rendered that illusion rather meaningless.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

John had been moving about making phone calls and doing general house stuff for about 45 minutes, every so often the screams and squeals and moans from the bedroom would escape and he'd smile knowing that Sara was getting what she deserved. He'd just finished a phone call in his office and was on his way to check in on the girls and maybe get in on the action when there was a knock at the door, he opened it in a fairly relaxed manner which promptly evaporated into a more serious and curious expression when his eyes fell on the woman from the train, the one who'd fucked Rose in the train toilet.

"There's been enough weird shit happen to me in the past week that I'm guessing your being here isn't random."

Heather simply smiled at that.

"Come in."

"Thanks," Heather smiled and stepped into the house, looking about herself as John closed the door, she couldn't help noticing the noises coming from upstairs, "I hear your djinn are having fun, any reason you're not with them?"

This should have caught John off guard but considering everything else that was going on he wasn't shocked that a random stranger who had no way of knowing his address somehow knew he had djinn, indeed she used the word "are", she knew that both the women she'd seen him with on the train were both djinn.

"So what are you and why are you here?" John asked, getting straight to the point, forgetting pleasantries and cutting straight to the heart of the matter.

"Hello to you too," she sighed, but she understood his urgency, "I'm a watcher, we're immortals who's primary purpose is to keep records and stay out of the way of history, to watch, write and remember, to maintain a permanent record, something we were tasked with by the collective orders of genies including djinn when they first came into being."

"OK," he said, a little stunned as he let that information sink in, "drink?" he gestured to the kitchen.

"I'm not sure we have the time for that," she responded, he didn't like the sound of that.

"That's a bit ominous."

"Not as ominous as what else is out there looking for you."

"Can't a guy just get a couple of ultra sexy, super powerful sex genies without all this hastle?"

"Normally they manage," she said with an exasperated smile, "you seem to have a special talent for doing things that aren't meant to happen."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you gave one of your djinn a universal orgasm, which was considered extremely difficult, to the point of near impossibility, and then drew the attention of a demon, the kind of attention that djinn are meant to protect against, shall I go on?" She finished her sentence with a voice of condescension and annoyance but underlined with an air of genuine care and duty.

"There's more?" He gulped feeling very unsteady about all this but with everything that was going on he was more than willing to believe what he was being told.

"Well there's the small fact that you were responsible for the release of aforementioned demon from a supposedly unbreakable prison designed and built by Norse Gods and the subsequent bloodbath."

"Oh dear God no, tell me that's not all because of me."

"Well luckily I was saying that to get your head in the game I don't actually believe it myself but it is one perspective."

"What do you believe?"

"From what I understand of you and the situation, you're a good person with good intentions who did something amazing for a being who's meant to do the amazing things for you and you accidentally released a great amount of power, this power allowed the release of a brutish being that was locked away for good reason. However the demon still has a mind of it's own and you can't possibly be held responsible for it's actions, not even by yourself, despite any recriminations and self-doubt you may have you know deep down that any sentient being, human or demon has the power and choice to be good or bad and it wasn't your fault that this creature has done bad things."