Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were dangling down the other side of the desk, still kept together by the jeans being round her knees, her other end was being pumped full of jizz as his orgasm finally subsided and the last few dribbles of cum drizzled from the end of his cock.

He finally breathed, his legs feeling weak from his stopping breathing, he hadn't noticed, he'd just been entirely ensnared by the fantastic and amazing feeling of pumping a pint of cum into Hazel's tight and manipulating mouth and throat.

He looked down at Hazel as she blinked back at him, it was a slow, loving blink of her big green eyes, her face was covered in spunk, her hair was a mess with large patches of cum creating clumps of black, entangled locks, her breathing was heavy and a little ragged, but to his eyes, she had never looked happier.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Zarakynal had made it to Windsor around 5am, he now just had to track these djinn and their master, he was out of his car and moving around the streets carefully, he would have to kill again to get local knowledge and at this time of day it appeared there was no way he could legitimately gain entry to anywhere that had any people. He would have to start the old fashioned way, walk around the streets and get to know the town himself, maybe he would get lucky and catch someone or possibly pick up the trail of his prey by accident as he had in Paris.

These djinn were harder to track, happy djinn did not give off much of a trail, the last djinn he'd taken, the creature that gave off pathetic resistance at the airport, had not been entirely happy for a while, apparently his mistress wasn't the kindest of djinn-masters.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Arnvir had suggested they move closer to the town, it was a little risky but they could find places closer in that they could remain relatively unknown and be better positioned to react when the time came.

Also they could feel the evil closing in, they could feel it closer than ever before and that suggested that the creature was within a very short distance of their current position.

The more powerful it became the harder it was to track and the more vague their sense of it's position would become, but when it was as close as this they could all feel just how horrendously oppressive and evil it was, the intensity of those feelings at the moment was a clue in itself.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Rose had a few concerns to share with John but wasn't too sure about how to do so without drawing too much attention from Sara.

The problem had occurred when Hazel had left the room to "check on John" as she'd put it, of course Rose knew exactly what that meant but within a few moments of Hazel's exit Sara made a similar move on Rose as she had on Hazel earlier this morning and left Rose similarly frustrated.

A pattern was developing and Rose needed to confer with Hazel and John, Sara's actions were increasingly a cause for concern.

"Sara just did to me what she did to Hazel this morning, just thought you should know," she sent the telepathic message, "Hazel will explain what happened this morning but it's indicative of a pattern."

Hazel and John were just recovering their breath after their fuck-session when they got this information, John quickly took a mental image of Hazel's face and hair drenched in jizz and then wished for them both to be clean and tidy again.

"So what did Rose mean about this morning? And what did she mean about a pattern developing?"

As John sat back in the office chair behind his desk, Hazel leaned against the desk and retold the entire story of this morning plus what had happened to Rose in the kitchen just now and further explained how this was starting to look like some sort of pattern.

"So it would seem Sara's very much intent upon selfishness and she's increasingly focussing on her own pleasure, that's not automatically a problem, djinn could expect something like that in any master or mistress but obviously you try to satisfy us and you focus on our pleasure as well as your own, to us it seems like Sara is just using us for pleasure and it would seem likely that's all she used Harry for, you love us, we know that, we feel very privileged to have a master who not only enjoys using us for sex but loves us and cares about our feelings and wants us to enjoy the sex us much as he does."

This made John smile, Hazel liked that smile, it was warm and loving and indicated John's slight embarrassment at being complimented in such a way, it was why she and Rose not only felt duty bound to obey him but felt a love for him that went deeper still than the djinn-master bond. How a person treats their djinn has nothing to do with the djinn but the kind of person they were prior to ever having the djinn or even the vessel in their life, John had been humble, loving, kind, loyal, intelligent, benevolent and deep and all those qualities transferred to his role as her and Rose's master. On the other hand from what they could gather, Sara had had an undeserved sense of entitlement, she was manipulative and vindictive, she commonly blamed everyone but herself for her mistakes, and this was coming out now, expressed in a very sexual way as would be expected after 500 years with a djinn and now she was using Rose and Hazel in a similar way.

"So would any of this contribute to why you can't read her mind properly?"

"It's certainly a possibility," Hazel mused, "although why her personality would give her this hazing that Rose and I find whenever we try to probe her is something that we're not too sure about."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Indeed there weren't many who would know about such things, the djinn that were trying to reach them to protect them from the demon knew what this meant.

The great djinn were trying desperately to contact the twin djinn and their master but something was preventing their contact, something else, close to the demon, but far away, something more powerful and less obvious, but to their great concern they could not establish what.

It was lucky then they had other means, agents as it were on Earth, the watchers.

The watchers were humans, offered immortality but given strict instructions, they were not to engage with major human events and their singular duty was to collect knowledge, to watch and learn, to keep artefacts, libraries, repositories of knowledge and anything that represented aspects of humans past from ancient cave paintings to modern 3D art, from broaches worn by Pharaohs to antiques of a more recent eras.

Through one of these they would try to convey their concerns, their warnings and all they could to this human and his two djinn who were responsible for the creation of a new djinn.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

People had often asked Heather why she had two phones, she always said it was one personal and one professional. Of course she never mentioned just what the personal involved, she was open about her lesbianism but none of her colleagues, either when she'd been working on her PhD or at the antiques dealer where she worked or at the auction house which frequently sold items that her firm handled, had ever seen a permanent woman on the scene and she never mentioned anyone. Of course she couldn't tell them the truth, for starters no-one would believe her if she said the second was actually a clandestine way for her to be contacted by a race of super-powerful beings.

She headed out of her office now and made her way with absolute purpose towards the nearest tube station, hoping to get to these djinn and their master in time to warn them of exactly what was going on.

She'd been provided with all the information and she knew there was a chance she'd arrive too late but there was one thing working in her favour, this demon was hunting recklessly, he was fumbling and bumbling around hoping to pick up the scent of that which he sought, she knew exactly where to go, she could go there directly without having to stop for directions, information, the very thing that had been her entire purpose in this long life was the key to saving lives here and defeating evil.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

John decided to start of being diplomatic, he had a back-up plan if that didn't work but he'd always tried to be a reasonable guy so his first recourse was to use words and have a plain and simple discussion.

He walked into the kitchen just as Rose was walking out, she looked like something had just gone on between her and Sara but no where near as bad as she looked this morning, although they'd had nowhere near as much time so that was to be expected. It wasn't obvious, just a look in the eyes, clearly Sara had wished for a clean up.

Very clearly, he thought as his eyes settled on the very well kept blonde sitting at the breakfast bar, he eyed her suspiciously as he approached, he had no idea why, his physical stature and the power of Hazel and Rose meant there was nothing she could do to him that he couldn't withstand.

He sat down next to her and looked her in the eyes as he started talking.

"Hi, I've been hearing things, hearing about the things that you've been doing to my two favourite ladies, just wondering if you've got an explanation?"

He let that question linger, watching her eyes as her mind was clearly putting an answer in order, it gave him the sense that whatever she said next would be a very well worded version of the truth, the intention apparently to avoid being caught out in a lie while misleading him or diverting his attentions.

Her eyes flitted between him and the counter top and for a full 30 seconds they sat in silence, it told John everything he needed to know about the answer she was about to give, it told him not to trust her, that she had reasons for being the way she was, motives for her actions, and also needs that no matter how hard she'd tried with Rose and Hazel just couldn't be met.

"When you took me in and told them to stay with me I just assumed that meant I could make my own wishes and do what I wanted with them."

John gave a slightly half-cocked smile, "that's true but it doesn't explain why you felt the need to be so rough with them, and so selfish this morning."

"Well for the rough side of things it wouldn't surprise me that they both enjoyed every second of that, I mean Rose last night was moaning like a whore when I was fucking her, she was more than happy to take what I gave her."

"Indeed, I'm sure she did but again you've avoided answering the question, I know you've just lost Harry and after the length of time you've been together I can imagine there'd be some desire to lash out at the world but had Rose been a real woman do you honestly think she'd have survived what you did? Do you think that just because you needed it and Rose enjoyed it that makes it right?"

"Why should I give a damn?" Sara exploded, sick of the questions and coming out with the honest truth of her personality, "Why do you care? They're your slaves, they're your puppets, you ask them to dance they dance, you ask them to jump they say 'how high?' Why not just use them for what they are, they can never be anything more than sex-slaves, that's their place, that's their role, and that is exactly how they should stay."

John was taken aback by both the openness and the ugliness of the personality that it revealed, he was thinking, he was a desperately reasonable man and due to his vast interests was usually able to come up with a logical response, right now he was beginning to realize she was born in a time when the class system was very rigid and there was almost zero movement, but surely she must have seen the change in things, the way people had developed and society had developed. He couldn't understand this way of being, it was entirely alien to him, he was a great champion of social movement and people being allowed to be what they're capable of being rather than just being stuck in a single role.

More importantly at the moment though, she was saying these things about HIS djinn.... no, he thought, not just djinn, not just genies whose master he was, he loved them, his women and he was their man, he was trying to be as much theirs as they were his, he was giving them as much as he could as a reflection of his gratitude for what they'd given him.

"I just can't understand that mindset, how can you be so ungrateful? How the hell can you sit there and after 500 years say that djinn are nothing more than slaves? They can be more, you and I both know that, they can be lovers, they can be everything you want how dare you talk like they're beneath you, you've got 500 years because of one."

"Ha, I wouldn't expect you to understand, I loved Harry and it hits me deeply that he's gone but neither I nor he ever forgot his place, he was there to please me, he never ever forgot that..." she was getting more agitated and gave him a cold look of despise when he interrupted her.

"Of course he didn't forget," John exclaimed heatedly, he was getting more and more passionate about this subject and by hook or by crook he was going to defend Rose and Hazel, and not just them, as he felt himself warming to his theme he realized he was arguing for djinn everywhere, "it's in their nature, they're never going to forget, it's part of who they are but that's not a reason to be treating them like they don't matter."

"They are there to be fucked and to fuck other people, they cum on command, they have no free will of their own..."

"That's because stuck up, selfish bitches like you don't even try to give them what they're due, they're companions for life, as soon as Rose and Hazel came out of that vessel as far as I'm concerned they became people and by that they should have the same rights and privileges as other members of society and as much choice in their lives as is possible."

John wasn't just being defensive now, he was positively irate, he was saying this with a level of calm but he was struggling to keep his cool.

For Sara's part she was annoyed but strangely horny, this was the first time in 500 years a guy had stood up to her, or anyone had stood up to her for that matter and the display of mental power on the part of John coupled with his physical appearance made him seem like an extraordinarily potent force.

"But..." she was planning to go on but was trying hard to find a response that wouldn't incriminate her more, she looked at him with a glower, she was sure he was wrong but it was also a look of envy because he seemed to be capable of countering every argument she had, "...they can never be truly free, they're always at your command, they're at your beck and call 24/7, what's the point in giving them lives when they can't ever grow beyond being your personal sex slaves?"

"Because..." he said with a sigh and a smile, "...I love them, and by that reasoning I do all that I can, I will give them as much choice as I can, every major decision is made with all three of us present, each of them gets to give their own ideas and opinions."

Sara was astounded, he was giving quite a caring and impressive argument, he managed to be revealing and sensitive while remaining solid, strong and resolute. He was unlike any man she'd come across when she was his age, back then a man wasn't allowed to be open like John was being, they had to be stalwart and never give way to any perceived weaknesses. John took weaknesses and turned them into strengths, his position seemed apparently unassailable, any argument she made would be swatted away with absolute ease.

Sara was irritated, not so much with John any more though he was still the target of her irritation, she was irritated with herself for not being able to come up with a better argument despite being older than him by far, she was irritated that he was actually getting to her and she was actually considering his argument, but most of all she was irritated because the more he argued back the more turned on she got, he was proving to be both dominant and democratic at once, he was exerting power while remaining cool and calm, he was a kind of man she'd never come across, not even in 500 years and that showed her how little she still knew of the world despite that length of time, she wasn't sure how to proceed.

"But ultimately even you can't deny their nature, what they are, what they're for," she argued, "so why not just use them, use what they have, they'll do the same for you whether you love them or not, whether you reward them or not."

John felt the conversation starting to repeat itself, this got to him because he didn't enjoy having to make the same point twice, "I believe I've already explained why, as far as my ideals are concerned it is the responsibility of all humans to try to be better than they are, to treat others as they would want to be treated in the same situation, were I a djinn, and they have explained this to me themselves, I would prefer a master who offered me equality, who made me their lover rather than just a slave."

Sara had found the weak spot in his demeanour, he hid it well but having to go through things multiple times agitated him, she needed to see his power, to draw him to physical action, she had to work and manipulate him to get violent, in all probability, given the importance of the sexual component in both their lives his violence would be expressed sexually, she was wondering what it would be like to be taken by John, not gently but roughly, to be picked up and slammed into the wall while his cock penetrated her, it made her shudder just to imagine what he could be like if his sexual power were unleashed upon her.

She shifted ever so slightly in her seat as she felt herself getting slightly moist, it was a tiny shift, almost unnoticeable, but only almost, John clocked the movement, he knew now that there was something turning her on here, some part of this interaction that was having an arousing effect on her.

He was intrigued, he was still pissed off with her but he could tell she was getting turned on by the way he was arguing her down and he began to wonder where he could take this, what it might take to make her more than just someone he'd taken in and bring her into the group fully. He tested it out by making his cock rise slightly, so it was still soft enough to sit along his leg but thick and bloated to the necessary extent that a bulge showed through his jeans.

Sara spotted this and was wondering if he was naturally turned on by her or whether she'd been made and he knew what was going on inside her head. She decided to push on, if she could provoke him maybe she could avoid the rest of this debate and he wouldn't make her think about what she was doing any more.

"The basic point is they're beneath us, they're our subordinates... and they should be kept in their place."

This irritated John, he'd come from a working class background but through imagination, through writing and ideas he'd moved up the system, he'd improved on what he was and he was a great believer in social mobility, especially when it came to the class system, this rigid and old-world approach was so outdated that he couldn't help but feel his choler rising, he was resisting the temptation to just take this bitch, to pick her up and fuck her to make his point.

However he was always a reasonable man and was used to making every effort to avoid extreme actions, so he tried once more.

"They will stand with you through thick and thin, they will stick by you even if you commit the most vile and terrible acts, they will be there for you no matter how desperately hopeless your life becomes. You can lose everything and still they're with you, you can be naked, lost, cold, tired, hungry and poor all at once entirely through your own bad decisions and they will still think you are the most important person in the world, that is a form of love that every single person in the world wishes they could find and no matter what the reason for that love it is still love and for that I love them back, and it pains me, genuinely pains me, it makes me want to cry out in agony, it makes me want to weep to hear you talk about them in that way after half a millennium," she could see his face contort as he said so, the slightest makings of tears at the corners of his eyes held his statement up as truth, he was genuinely passionate about this and he felt that any attack on his Hazel and Rose was a personal attack on him, he would defend them to his last breath.