Gigolo Ch. 10

Story Info
An all-guy four-way, and a crisis of conscience.
3.6k words
4
12.7k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exited the bathroom half an hour later, still resting whilst I prepared for another session -- albeit a small one this time -- with Tanya, Claire and Claire's secret guest, who was still to arrive, when there was a knock at the door. I vocally volunteered to get it, and walked the short distance to the front door. As a force of habit, I glanced to who was outside through the peep hole.

Claire had decided she needed more practice before her first female clients that would be tonight, and she had chosen Mickie to be the one to educate her more.

After a couple of minutes, Claire exited her room in the nude to peer her head around to see who it was and why she hadn't been disturbed. She saw it was Mickie, and bared her nude body to the naked cutie being mercilessly fucked against the wall; screams of pleasure totally muffled as her mouth interlocked passionately with mine.

I was almost too caught up in Mickie to notice Claire there, leaning up against the wall two feet away, bending her legs slightly and putting her hand between them. I pulled away from the kiss and got Mickie screaming in my ear as I turned to smile at Claire. She continued to scream the flat -- and the rest of the block -- down until I slowed my fucking pace down to a sensual screw; taking my cock almost out and putting it back in only once every two seconds instead of about ten times every single second.

"No, carry on fucking like you were," Claire moaned, her own fingers rubbing her clit and cunt lips as she tried to push one inside of herself. "It was fucking hot."

"If it was hot for you, imagine how hot it is for me," Mickie panted, and screamed loudly once more as I followed Claire's orders and sped up the rhythm some more. "Oh shit, baby, yeah, tell me Claire, what are you doing to yourself now?"

I smiled and began snogging Mickie some more as Claire replied. "Rubbing my index and middle fingers down between my legs. I'm still moist from when Tanya was licking me; I can feel a little cum still there."

"What does your cum taste like?" Mickie broke off the kiss for a second to ask before embracing me once more. I could feel her pussy contracting as her screams grew louder. Thankfully, she didn't cum just yet.

I watched from the corner of my eye, tongue deep down Mickie's throat and my head in her hands, as Claire brought her hand up to her mouth, stuck out her great tongue (trust me, it was great, and even better when it was licking my cock) and sensually licked the two fingers she'd been rubbing on her wet cunt. She groaned and smiled before going to reply. Unfortunately for her, her reply -- before she had the chance to make it -- was drowned out by Mickie going up another twenty decibels and cumming with such force; her pussy contracted to almost push my cock out of her. Something did leave her cunt, but it was a sexy liquid mix of her cum and mine.

I'd read somewhere that women's orgasms can last up to thirty seconds if it's a good one, and I had been using this as a barometer for how good I was in bed. My first time with Sam was great for me, and I knew it was great for her too; I've never heard of a woman faking a half-minute orgasm of spurting girl cum and muscle contractions. Mainly because even if the latter is doable, the former is impossible.

Anyway, my point was that Mickie was there, impaled on my knob, groaning, squealing and cumming for -- and I sort of counted this too -- thirty-five seconds. Claire was so turned on by Mickie's orgasm, as soon as the hot teen started to cum, Claire continued to touch herself and shoved three fingers deep into her; a finger-fucking that almost caused her to start cumming by the time I dropped Mickie gently to the floor.

I bent down to hand Mickie her knickers -- a very sexy white pair -- but she'd already stepped away to introduce herself to Claire in a way she hadn't yet done. Sexually.

She stepped almost against Claire; the two teen hotties both naked. Claire almost stopped fingering herself, but Mickie grabbed her soon-to-be lover's hand and kept it there.

Claire smiled and continued to rub herself as she stared at Mickie. I don't know exactly what clicked in a person to decide they also liked their own gender, and this was coming from someone who had had quite a bit of gay sex, and even enjoyed the crap shags. But something had clicked inside Claire, and she was just up for it in the most passionate, carnal way.

A stare turned into a kiss; Claire locking lips with the stunning petite teen cutie shortly before locking tongues in an ardent fashion; Mickie using Claire's hand to rub my old flatmate off even quicker and even harder. Before too long, Claire was about to climax again, but this time, she would actually cum in fits of screams muffled by Mickie's lips and tongue. As she came down, Mickie continued to kiss her, but not her lips.

She bent down to draw a tongue down from her mouth to her chin, down her throat and to her big tits; licking the skin, sucking the nipples and nibbling the breasts before her. Claire stroked her hair in more pleasure, but soon came down and grabbed Mickie's head to have another quick kiss.

"Baby, you are so hot," she said.

Mickie smiled and kissed her softly. "You didn't answer my question."

"What question?"

"What does your cum taste like?"

Claire grinned and showed her right hand to Mickie before pushing some fingers into her mouth. "You tell me."

Mickie giggled as she tasted hot black teen cum in her mouth, and sucked them sensually. I was getting hard from the snogging, but this was just plain hot. My hard knob was calling out to me to do something about it, and I was about to move to the girls when Mickie stopped sucking, winked, whispered something in her ear, and then, hand-in-hand, led her along to my room.

Claire stopped them, explained about Tanya, and in seconds, they were in Claire's room instead. I followed them only to see them immediately have a 69er on Claire's bed, and to see Tanya go to the bathroom. I wanted to join the eighteen and nineteen year olds, maybe to shag Mickie up her fantastic little ass, and a bit of me wanted to follow Tanya to watch her pee and then shag her straight afterwards, but my cock had a change of heart.

Fuck someone turned to okay, I need a break, so I left Tanya in peace and Mickie and Claire in their own private sex session to go to my room and check e-mails. Unsurprisingly, I had clients willing to pay for my services, and for the largest part, I wanted to refuse because I was supposed to be on a one-week break. But then I saw one potential booking.

It was Oliver and Tom; the cocksucking man with the Maybach and his cocksucking son. Last time, it had been a hundred grand for three hours in the Maybach. This time, Oliver wanted a whole evening, night and a sleepover before a bit of morning-after action in an apartment. For this, and me (the best male lover he'd ever had by a long way, according to his accompanying e-mail), he was prepared to stump up a quarter of a million pounds, and just in case I wasn't sure, was arranging for Tom (the son) to bring along a guy his age for us all to fuck.

I remembered how good it was last time, and weighed up the options. Everyone would be out, so I'd either have a few hours at the house project working on some ideas, or I could go out and have some more great guy-on-guy-on-guy-on-guy sex. The choice was simple; I accepted and arranged for them to meet me at my penthouse in two and a half hours.

"Grant!" I heard a hottie call. Mickie peered into my room, as naked as she'd been since twenty seconds after walking through the front door.

"Yeah?"

"Foursome? Tanya's got a good position for us to try."

Keenly, I left my desk after postponing three other potential bookings until a later date, and found all three girls waiting for me. Obviously, I was an integral part of this four-way. I hoped it might be a position I could use tonight.

Tanya grabbed me and lay me down on Claire's bed -- a position I was happily used to being in -- and then lay Mickie lay on top of me facing up. I took the opportunity to fondle her boobs whilst Tanya fondled around by both our crotches. My cock had taken just seconds to get hard after seeing three hot women naked before me, and Mickie's asshole was prepped perfectly for it. Tanya slipped my knob up her ass and I began fucking away gently; still groping the hot teen's titties on top of me.

Claire was next to get on the bed and obscured our views of whatever Tanya was up to by sitting down on Mickie's face (and mine by proxy). Mickie delighted in licking her stunning cunt once more, and I was enjoying having my dick in an ass so much, I decided to have a finger in another as well. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't quite what Tanya had in mind; kneeling on the bed behind us all, and with a strap-on she was now wearing, slowly inserted the lube-soaked foot-long plastic knob into Claire's willing ass. This was definitely doable tonight; I looked forward to it but this was just as enjoyable.

I, as the man, had to last longer; it was a given. It was a lot easier to please a man than a woman. Someone I knew once said the following:

To make a woman cum:

1)Kiss her

2)Touch her

3)Stroke her

4)Caress her

5)Kiss her

6)Lick her

7)Bite her

8)Make sweet soft love to her all through the night

To make a man cum:

1)Just get naked and fuck him

And it was absolutely true; as easy as I found it making women cum (some easier than others, obviously), I could cum very easily and very quickly. When having a great shag, it was tempting to just release the mental block on your balls and just spurt into your lover a minute after penetration, but guys, if you're reading, here's some advice: Take your time; the longer you wait, the more your girl will cum and want to please you more, and the more intense your own climax will be.

I remembered all the tricks the guys had taught me in trying to hold back from spunking in Mickie's ass, and it worked. The first one to cum was Claire, rather unsurprisingly with Mickie's naturally brilliant tongue on her pussy and a strap-on up her ass. Mickie was always a pretty quick cummer -- quick to turn on and quick to please -- and was second. Thankfully for me, and my reputation as a terrific young male lover, I was last thanks to me vigorously finger-fucking Tanya with, when she came, four fingers.

In fact, when I did cum, I didn't cum in Mickie's ass; instead hitting my climax with three pairs of naked sweaty tits before me that took half a gallon of hot, fertile spunk on them. I tried to come down from the elation of a great climax with no sexual activity going on before me, but the girls rubbed their cum and sweat soaked breasts together before having a three-way snog.

Tanya and Mickie left pretty quickly afterwards; going to their respective homes to get ready for a night of solicitation, and Claire and I prepared for our separate clients together. It was easy for women to look sexy; lacy underwear, some revealing outer clothing and that was pretty much it. Us guys could dress well, but we didn't have lacy lingerie, suspenders and D cup cleavages so we were already at a disadvantage. However, us guys could still show off our bodies if we wanted to, even if we had to have a good body too.

The gym? No. Running around your block a few times? Forget it. Sexercise is the way to go; since stumbling upon the spot I solicited from and, on a whim, taking someone's offer of a shag for money (hey, I was flattered), I'd had so many shags and so many sexual partners, my body -- without hardly ever visiting the gym -- was in top condition. I had understated muscles, a nice pair of pecs and a very defined set of abs. A firm ass and large cock helped too.

Claire and I appraised one another's attractiveness before having a quick two-minute shag in the hall and leaving. In the MG, I drove Claire to the spot, hung around for ten minutes to bang Hannah, and then went to the penthouse to prepare for a night of four-way gay passion.

If you'd told me a month or so ago, I'd be living in a place like this looking forward to an all-guy four-way, I wouldn't have believed you. But I couldn't wait; every time I heard footsteps in the corridor outside I looked up expecting a knock on the door.

After much deliberation, I'd prepared lots of champagne and dressed in a tight white t-shirt and an even tighter white pair of boxers that really hugged my, ahem... figure. And then the knock came. I walked to the door wearing less than I would usually answer a door with, and opened it to Oliver, Tom, and Tom's unbearingly hot black friend.

I beckoned them in warmly, and greeted Oliver and Tom with soft kisses.

"Grant, this is Tom's fuck buddy Leo," Oliver introduced.

Instinctively when meeting a new guy, I held my hand out. No sooner had I started to raise my hand when Leo leaned in for a kiss. Whereas Tom was blond, a bit of a pretty boy (I wasn't complaining, he was still hot), Leo was dark-haired, dark-skinned (but not as black as Tony) and a bit more muscular. Oh, and a fucking terrific kisser.

He was so good, we didn't stop kissing for minutes, and by the time we did finally move apart, I'd stripped Leo of his yellow t-shirt and white shirt, and was undoing the brown leather belt on his faded blue jeans, and he'd removed my t-shirt from me.

I heard Tom almost giggling beside us; he'd been watching me snog his boyfriend for minutes with understandable ardour and willingness. We glanced to him and his father and they were sitting on the armchair facing the door. Oliver -- who had been in a suit -- had stripped down to his boxers, and so had his son, who was sitting on his lap feeling his father's large, soft hands traverse the gaps between his chest and crotch.

"I thought you two didn't touch each other," I said to them.

Oliver chuckled now. "Hey, I've lied before."

Even though he stopped laughing, he continued smiling as his hand continued to roam his son's chest. Leo stepped in front of me, watching Oliver with me as the man old enough to be all our fathers slid a hand down to Tom's stomach and continued all the way inside his pants.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Incest. I couldn't say right then I was surprised; a father and son hiring a male escort together all smacked of repressed incestuous feelings. I wanted to say it was wrong; I wanted to kick them out and call the police, but... I didn't. I loved it, I was enjoying it, and what the fuck was the problem with incest anyway? Just because it came with such immoral connotations, I didn't believe anyone got hurt with this. In fact, when I was a few years younger, I used to fantasise about my sister. I was told at a later date by a councillor I spoke to that it was actually the most natural thing to fantasise about. Of course, nothing ever happened between me and my sister because it was simply ludicrous; I was just past eighteen and she was much older.

I watched the action as I undid Leo's jeans all the way and he removed them with his shoes before standing where he'd been before.

Tom was contorting in pleasure; his hard knob visible as a lump inside his pants as another lump, his father's hand, sensually rubbed his foreskin back and forth, and back and forth. I brought Leo dead in front of me, pressed my body into the back of his and gave him the same treatment. Tight white boxers concealed -- although not very well -- a bigger package than I possessed. I packed eight inches, Tony packed a foot, and Leo packed eleven inches. He was fucking huge. And almost erect.

I made more blood rush to his penis as I held it; gripping the foreskin and moving it back and forth in my hand. I never thought it could feel so good to have a hard cock in my hand, but it was even better than having my cock in someone else's. Leo groaned a little as I took my hand out, spat in the palm and then continued rubbing my saliva on his swollen bellend to lube him up in expectation for some hard fucking later.

He twisted around a little, half in pleasure at a sensual handjob from a complete and utter stranger, and half in pleasure at having the hard cock from this same stranger poking through the crotch of my boxers and the back of his.

Soon, all this plus Oliver jacking his son off got too much for both of us to just stand there wanking each other off without any other bodily contact, so I pulled away and stood between Leo and the armchair where Oliver and Tom cavorted together. No sooner had my boxers hit the ground to let loose my hard knob than Leo's did the same to reveal his in all its glory. I stared at it for seemingly ages; Leo laughing as if flattered and turned on. I heard a slight creek and turned to see the paying client and his son standing and dropping their pants too.

"Where to now?" Oliver asked.

I pointed past them. "Bedroom."

We entered the immaculately kept and presented room and Leo and Tom lay down naked on the bed; cocks hard and high in ready expectation. I half expected Oliver to get on the bed by his son's feet and begin treating him to an incestuous blowjob, but as I prepared to mount Leo for a kiss before giving him a blowjob, Oliver did so instead. Except he missed out the kiss.

As much as I loved sucking cock (and there's something I never thought I'd hear myself say), some were nicer to suck than others. Even though Tony's was only an inch longer, it was much fatter and just plain awkward to suck. I'd had small shrivelled up ones too, but I loved long, thinner ones that were smooth-skinned, slightly moist and fitted perfectly through your lips and teeth. Oliver's dick was sublime for a man in his mid-forties, Leo's was -- of course -- stunning, but Tom's fitted the bill perfectly.

And so I watched Oliver suck his son's boyfriend's knob; starting with licks of the bellend, before spitting on it a few times and taking it deep into his mouth. I don't know how someone like him came to be gay, especially as he must have been straight to fuck a chick and have a son, but that didn't really matter right now. Tom was flexing his knob next to my face so it stroked my cheek and slipped through my lips. I wanted to give him a sensual BJ so badly, but I just wanted it so much, I just thoroughly gobbled him. And he loved it; twisting around on the bed, moaning, groaning, saying my name, and telling Leo and his dad how fucking good it was. Inbetween Leo telling him and me how well his dad sucked cock. And it was true; I could remember those few hours in the back of the Maybach, and what a natural he was. I wanted a great blowjob for myself, and thankfully I didn't have to wait too long.

Tom blew his load right over my face and in my hair; completely wrecking it, but I didn't care one bit. It was brilliant. But he came quickly because I was good, not because of the technique because Leo soon dismounted the bed, shoved Oliver to his knees and shot hot white cum from his hot black dick into his boyfriend's father's mouth not long after Tom's climax, and proceeded to wipe his cock dry on his face.

"Wow, dad, he's so fucking good," Tom appraised, looking at Oliver whilst pointing to me. I was still hard, harder than ever actually, and I wanted to get it on with someone again. Even if I remained with Tom. Someone else had other ideas, though.

"I know, I remember," Oliver replied. "But I'd like him to refresh my memory."

"Well, I need to get cleaned up. Shower?"

"I'm in," said Leo keenly.