Good News, Bad News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, you're more than welcome, Linda, the pleasure was all mine, believe me.

Before she could recuperate fully, I decided oral reciprocity was in order, and I flipped her on her back onto the seat, unzipped her skirt so that she was finally totally nude, and began what I call 'butterfly' vaginal kissing. I split her labia with one hand by stretching the beautiful pink folds as far as they could extend, and with the other hand, I inserted my ring and middle finger and vibrated them onto the upper walls of her spongy cunt, spelunking for the ever-elusive g-spot, finding it rather expediently, while my tongue lapped the top of her clit and my lips circled the small hard nub, the epicenter of her ecstasy.

"I think you're even more delicious," I said as I did everything I ever wanted to do with a perfect body, telling her what a lovely body she had all through it. I kissed everywhere. I licked and sucked on her breasts, kissed across her taut abdomen, kissed up and down her ballet-dancer-worthy legs. Then I literally ate her pussy like the delicacy it was. I licked inside. I tried to suck it entirely into my mouth. I zeroed in on her clit again and licked it gently, flicked it with my tongue, sucked it again and again.

I don't know why but I simply love eating pussy, and this was the hottest cunt I had ever experienced, Linda's was like a teapot in perpetual steam overflow. I adore using and tasting the female body, feeling the texture and shape, the tastes. And, of course, to cause the woman to go absolutely fucking crazy with lust is just pure euphoria. Some women obviously love to suck cock, as Linda demonstrated just before this. So I guess it's no surprise that some guys love to eat pussy. Like me!

I also loved that her trimmed light brown pubic hair was shaped like an arrow or triangle, aimed down at her puffy vaginal lips like a directional sign that demanded, "Eat me here."

Her lips were bright pink and thick, like a piece of perfectly grilled salmon, a gourmet meal of fresh and delectable seafood-like pussy. I told Linda how beautiful her pussy was between gulps and slurps, and each compliment elicited another burst of love juice from her pussy gash to my lips.

She came and writhed and moaned and I kept eating her until I was ready to cum again, so before I did, I maneuvered myself flat onto the seat, lifted her on top of me, and pushed my cock into her while she rode me reverse cowgirl-style, holding her legs tightly together so that my cock could tickle her g-spot.

Then, after ten more hot minutes or so of increasingly hot fucking, I positioned her so that she was on her knees on the rear seat, facing away from me, out the back window, and my cock vigorously pummeled her steaming passage from behind while I simultaneously reached around and manually massaged her tits and clit, until I shot another big load of seed, this time deep into her sopping, steaming love chamber.

I reveled in the fact that every ounce of available cum that I had to produce that night was now snugly coated within Linda's esophagus, tummy, skin, or vaginal cavity. This thought alone cause my cock to twitch again in a Lazarus-like resuscitation. My sexual adrenalin hormones were in full overdrive due to this magic woman and the erotic sex we had just shared. I was more than ready for more, amazingly.

Exhausted, Linda dozed in my arms in the awkward sexual pretzel as we were contorted in the rear seat until she finally raised her head groggily and asked me what time it was. I replied that it was just after midnight, and she rose in a start, panicked, and informed me that she had to rush home since she had told her babysitter that she would be absolutely no later than midnight. We were deprived of a sensual goodnight kiss to conclude our wild evening as she scurried into her wrinkled wardrobe and gunned her minivan from the lot, blowing me a kiss her tires spun up gravel.

As I drove home, alone, I thought that I had found myself as close to my dream woman as I could possibly hope for, and fantasized about further adventures with Linda. I also kept my bra and thong souvenirs displayed on the rear view mirror as commemorative items. The sight and smell of them alone kept me hard, and when I arrived home, I confess I couldn't help but to rub the panties over my cock, masturbating myself to slumber with one more final trickle of cum.

I sent the obligatory post-first-date e-mail the next morning, yet his one was filled with sincere adulation and affection. In hindsight, I probably came across sounding like a gushing schoolboy intoxicated by the always treacherous tightrope between emotions of love and lust.

Linda did not reply to my e-mail, so I waited a day, and sent another. Then one more, and then a fourth, and then I called for the balance of the week, leaving sweet voice messages while mentally replaying the evening's events in my mind, running back brain tape to determine if I had made a fatal mistake somewhere. Me, nah, couldn't happen, something must have happened to her, that had to be it.

Her lack of responses left me admittedly mournful. As Nathan Lane's character famously said in Birdcage, "How would you expect me to feel? Bewildered, betrayed."

This was bad news.

Finally, on day eight of my own personal mental hell of a reality show called "Johnnie's emotions held hostage", came the reply. I was like a puppy anticipating a new bone as I opened her e-mail. This was good news, yay!

I wished that I hadn't.

"Hey, John, sorry I haven't responded, but I need to do so now because you sound kind of worried about me. I'm fine, but I need to explain something out of fairness."

This was beginning to sound like it may be bad news.

"Remember when I told you at the beginning of our date that I'd been recently in a bad situation?"

Vaguely. I read on.

"Well, truth is, that I had caught my boyfriend cheating on me, and he and I decided that the best way for me to even the score and move on with our lives would be to go out and have a wild one-nighter of my own, as long as I told him all about it. So, that's what you and I shared last week. I hate to sound so blunt about it, but you were my 'Rent-a-Cock' for the night. And, don't get me wrong, it was fantastic, wild sex, your cock and tongue were awesome. But, well, I really love my boyfriend, go figure, and he got so turned on hearing about you and I that he bought me an engagement ring this week, and we're flying to Vegas next weekend to elope."

Bad, very bad news.

Her e-mail had one more paragraph.

"However, and I hope you don't find this presumptuous, but I have a twin sister, Christie, who just got separated and she was the only other one who I told about us, and, well, she's interested in, um, 'dating' you if that sounds intriguing to you. I've attached her photo with her contact info, and already told her that you weren't a big fan of undergarments, so hopefully, you two will hit it off, and who knows, maybe we can all double-date someday after my wedding. Good luck, Christie wants to hear from you. I think the picture gives you an idea of what she considers fun."

My hand trembled slighty as I hit the mouse and the attachment popped onto my screen. It was a photo of a virtual clone of Linda's. Her sister was lying on her stomach, long hair askew, naked, staring into the lens with an "O" face, a large pink dildo firmly embedded deep in her anus.

This was good news. I picked up the phone. "Hello, Christie? Hi, it's 1-800-Rent-a-Cock, how are you today?"

12