Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers

"Hi mom." Chelsea says. Her mother looks freshly showered and has changed her clothes.

"Hi Chelsea." Her mom says, turning from the counter to greet her daughter. "How was your day?"

"Great!" Chelsea says, looking at her mother's face. She's always heard that you can tell when someone's been fucked; their face will look flushed or rosy. "Chad and I went swimming." She says. Her mother's face looks very rosy, but she's not sure if it means she's been fucking grandpa. "I'm going to take a shower." She says.

"Okay." Her mom turns back to the counter. "Dinner will be ready in about fifteen minutes.

Chelsea says hi to her grandpa on her way through the living room, where he's watching TV. He's showered and changed, too. Chelsea takes the stairs two at a time, but instead of turning right to her bedroom; she turns left and walks lightly down the hall to her grandfather's bedroom.

The bed is made and doesn't look disturbed, but she needs to know for sure. She carefully pulls back the comforter and lifts the sheet. Leaning across to the middle of the bed, she takes a big whiff of the sheets. Fuck! The smell of sex is pervasive! No doubt about it! It's true! Mom's fucking grandpa!

Chelsea straightens the bed and hurries back to her room, collapsing on the bed. Her initial disappointment at learning the truth soon turns into anger. Who the fuck is she to lecture me about sex with my teachers, when she's fucking her own father! Once again, her obsession with power leads her to a useful conclusion. Knowledge is power and she now possesses knowledge they don't know she has. Jumping off her bed, she pulls her dress over her head and walks into her bathroom to shower.

After dinner, Earl invites his granddaughter into his study. It's an old fashioned room, with floor to ceiling bookcases, a big mahogany desk with two stuffed armchairs in front of it. Earl motions Chelsea into one of the chairs.

"Your mother asked me to help you with your graduation problem." Her grandfather begins. "I'm pretty sure I can help you, but first, I need to know the entire story." He looks at her with his most intense cop face. "There's a guy I know who will talk to your teachers, piece together every aspect of the story, so I'll know if you're lying to me, okay?" He asks.

"Okay." Chelsea says. Did she ask you to help while she was sucking your cock or fucking you, she thinks, but doesn't say. After her shower, Chelsea had put on a v-neck tank top without a bra and a pair of tight white shorts. She ha sn't decided yet if she wants to try to tease her grandpa, but she's ready, just in case.

"I need to know how many teachers accepted your offer, before you got to Mr. Linden?" Earl asks, as he sits back in his chair and appraises his eighteen-year-old granddaughter. He can see why her teachers would take her up on sex for a grade. Her body oozes sexuality from every pour.

"Four." Chelsea smiles and leans forward, putting her elbows on her grandpa's desk. She knows that in this position, her v-neck top will gape open and he'll be able to see most of her tits.

"You fucked four of your teachers?" He asks, trying to keep his eyes on her face instead of staring at her ripe, young tits. God! She's as sexy as her mother was at this age. Maybe sexier.

"No, just one." Chelsea says. "Three of them, I teased until I had enough incriminating evidence against them, that they would cooperate without me doing anything." She smiles. "I used a micro cassette recorder and gave them a copy of the tape, telling them I hope I get an A."

"What happened with the other one?" Earl asks, his eyes now focused almost exclusively on her firm, teen tits. This girl is definitely a class-A prick tease, he thinks, and I'm on the receiving end of her current teasing.

"I liked him." Chelsea smiles, as she sits back and crosses her long, shapely legs.

"I see." Her grandpa says, stroking his chin. "Okay, I'm not going to lecture you."

"Good." Chelsea smiles.

"But that doesn't mean I condone what you've done." He sits forward. "You will stay here, doing chores on the farm, while I try to straighten this mess out. Fair enough?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you, grandpa." She says, getting up and walking around his desk. Earl's eyes are on her taut nipples, poking at the front of her tank top, as she leans down to kiss him.

"Your... welcome." Earl stammers, as the opening of her v-neck top falls forward and he gets a close-up, down-the-top view of her hard nipples and rose-colored areolas. Earl's cock reacts instantly, tenting the front of his pants. He's pretty sure this doesn't go unnoticed by his granddaughter, as she straightens back up and smiles at him. He watches her leave the room, her firm ass cheeks swaying back and forth in her tight shorts. Fuck! He's going to have to be careful around her.

Chelsea goes to bed early and is attempting to relieve some of her built up sexual tension by fingering her pussy, when she hears a tap at her window. Pulling her hand away from her overheated snatch, she gets out of bed, wearing a long T-shirt with nothing under it. Chad is kneeling outside her window, motioning for her to open it.

"What are you doing here?" She whispers, as she pushes the window up.

"I came to apologize." He says.

"Wait a minute." She says, looking around her room for more appropriate clothing. Nothing is readily available, so she shrugs and climbs out the window in just her t-shirt. Chad is wearing a pull over shirt and cutoff jeans.

"I'm really sorry about what I said, Chelsea." He says, as soon as she's situated on the roof. They're sitting side-by-side, leaning against the house, Chelsea has her knees pulled up and her t-shirt pulled over them. "I don't know what I'm talking about and my mom is probably wrong. I'm really sorry I made you mad." He says.

"It's okay." She says quietly. "You were right, they are fucking."

"You saw them!" Chad asks excitedly.

"No!" Chelsea exclaims. "When I came home, I checked their bed and it smelled like sex."

"Oh." Chad says. They sit in silence for a minute before he speaks again. "Have you ever watched people fucking?" Chad asks.

"Of course not!" Chelsea answers, unsure what prompted such a question.

"I have." He smiles at her. "My mom and dad. I watch them all the time."

"You do not." Chelsea says dismissively.

"Yes I do." He answers emphatically. "I watched them this afternoon. My mom was teasing my dad, telling him about your shaved... you know... and... uh... your piercing and stuff."

"What?" She says, turning towards him. Chelsea can see the bulge in his cutoffs. "Why would she do that? What did she say?"

"She does that all the time. She teases my dad about him wanting to fuck other people." He says. "I guess she figures it spices up their sex life." Chad shrugs his shoulders and continues. "I've heard her tease him about wanting to fuck the sexy black waitress at the diner and about how good your mom would be in bed. That's how I found out about your mom and grandpa. My mom was playing with my dad's cock, saying doesn't he wish he was the one she was coming to see each month and stuff like that."

"Fuck! That's amazing!" Chelsea says, turning her whole body towards Chad. "What was she saying about me?" She wonders if Chad knows what she and his mom was doing today.

"She described how smooth you are down there and what your silver ring looks like." He says, sheepishly. "Then, she told him to close his eyes and... um... imagine... you know... how tight your... um... anyway, stuff like that." Chad kept his head down the whole time he was talking. Now he looks up at Chelsea.

"How tight my pussy is?" Chelsea smiles. "Is that what she asked?" She says, trying to embarrass Chad.

"Yeah." He answers, as the crimson color rises from his neck and covers his cheeks.

"What was she doing while he had his eyes closed?" Chelsea asks, as she stares at the huge tent in Chad's pants.

"She was sucking him off." He answers.

"You're making this up." Chelsea says, although she's sure he isn't.

"No I'm not!" How else would I know about your piercing?"

"You could have seen it when we were swimming." She says, enjoying the sexy conversation with her cousin. Chelsea wants to see Chad's cock and she's pretty sure she knows how to get him to show it to her and even masturbate for her.

"I didn't!" He says, raising his voice.

"Shhhh!" Chelsea says. "You were staring at my pussy often enough. You could have seen it through my wet panties." She smiles.

"Well, I didn't." Chad says, his eyes dropping towards her crotch, invisible now with her t-shirt pulled over her knees. "But I'd like to." He smiles.

"You'd like to what?" Chelsea teases.

"I'd like to see your piercing." He says, hoping that she'll let him see what his mom has obviously already seen.

"I bet you would." She says, easing her t-shirt up just enough to keep her pussy covered. "What will you show me?" She asks.

"I'll show you my cock." He answers immediately.

"Is it pierced?" She teases.

"No!" Chad answers. "I can't imagine doing that!"

"Then, it's not an even trade." She says, pulling her t-shirt back down.

"Well, I'm not going to ever get it pierced." He says. "So it will never be even." He says resignedly.

"You could masturbate for me." Chelsea says. "That would make up for not being pierced."

"What?" Chad asks incredulously.

"I'll show you my pierced pussy if you'll masturbate while you're looking at it." Chelsea says, easing the t-shirt up her legs again.

"Are you serious?" Chad asks excitedly.

"Yes. I want to see you cum and I'm willing let you look at me as you do it. You look like you need to anyway." She smiles, as she nods at the tent in his pants. "Is it a deal?"

"Yes." Chad says, unsnapping his cutoffs. "Show me your pussy." Chelsea spreads her legs and pulls her t-shirt up to her waist. Chad stares at it, unable to see it very clearly on the dark roof.

"Can we go in your bedroom?" Chad asks. "It's not very light out here." Chelsea hesitates for a minute before answering.

"That's a good idea." She says. "I want a better view of you, too." They both slip through the open window and Chelsea locks her bedroom door.

"Can you do it standing up?" Chelsea asks.

"Sure, if you want me too." Chad answers, as he pulls his jockey shorts off. His hard cock springs loose and Chelsea is surprised at its size. He's not as big as Mr. Gordon, but larger than any of her other teachers. Chad pulls his shirt off and stands there naked.

"Stand next to the bed and you can check out my piercing while you do it." She says, taking charge, as she lies back on the bed and pulls her t-shirt up, revealing her bare pussy. Chad stares at his cousin's hairless mound and then hesitantly starts stroking his hand up and down his cock. Unbelievable! He figured it was a long shot, at best, asking to see his cousin's pussy and he never figured she'd ask him to masturbate. He's never had an audience while he masturbated before, but Chelsea watching him is really turning him on.

Chelsea's pussy is on fire. She wants to touch herself so badly, but she wants to stay in control and not give any equal footing to her cousin. She watches him rock his hips, as he moves his hand up and down his thick shaft. He's really getting into it.

"Can you... um... spread your legs a little?" Chad asks. Chelsea didn't realize she had almost closed her legs, unconsciously rubbing them together, to ease her aching pussy. "And can I see your tits?" Chad says, hopefully, as he pumps his cock harder, thrusting his hips forward as he gets closer to his release.

Chelsea doesn't answer him, but she sits up and pulls her t-shirt over her head. When she lies back down, she scoots to the edge of the bed, spreads her legs and pulls her knees up, giving Chad a clear view of her wet pussy, and silver the ring that's rubbing against her swollen clit.

"Wow!" Chad whispers as he stares at his cousin's incredible naked body. Her tits are perfect, with hard little nipples sticking straight out and her porcelain smooth pussy is unlike anything he's ever seen.

"Tell me what your mom's body looks like!" Chelsea says. "Describe her pussy and her tits while you jack off." She teases, as she stares at Chad's thick shaft.

"What?" Chad stops stroking his cock and just stares at her. "Why would I do that?" He asks.

"Why do you watch them fuck?" Chelsea asks, making Chad blush. "Come on Chad, just tell me what she looks like." She smiles, as she moves her hand down towards her pussy. "Is she hairy, trimmed, shaved or what?" She asks, already knowing what her aunt's pussy looks like.

"She's really hairy." Chad says, slowly starting to stroke his cock again. "And I haven't seen it, but my dad's always teasing her about how big her clit is." He says, stroking faster.

"What about her tits?" Chelsea asks, as she runs her finger up and down her pussy lips and her other hand squeezes her tit. "They're bigger than mine, aren't they?"

"Yeah!" Chad pants, as he jacks his cock faster, bucking his hips against his hand. "They're big..." Chad says, his breath coming in gasps as his orgasm builds.

"Her nipples!" Chelsea says, pinching her own nipple for emphasis. "What about her nipples?"

"They're... thick... and... long... and... Oh fuck!" Chad says. "Where should I... oh fuck!" He says, as his first spurt of cum shoots about two feet and lands just under Chelsea's tits. The next spurt hits her thigh, right next to her pussy. His hand slows down and the final spurt lands on the floor next to the bed. Chad is still stroking his cock, as the rest of his cum oozes out and runs down his fingers.

"It's warm!" Chelsea says, when Chad's first load hits her skin. "And there sure is a lot of it!" She smiles as her cousin finishes cumming and flops down beside her on the bed.

"Sorry about the mess." Chad whispers. "I wasn't thinking."

"That was awesome!" She tells him, as she grabs a Kleenex from her nightstand and wipes off his cum.

"God! I've never done that with anyone watching." Chad says, as he catches his breath. "I came so hard." He's staring at Chelsea's naked body.

"So, how do you like my piercing?" Chelsea asks, wondering how much of his intensity was due to his vision of his mom. Her pussy is still on fire, but she's not going to let Chad watch her masturbate.

"It's really incredible!" Chad says, reaching his hand out to touch it.

"Huh uh!" Chelsea says, pushing his hand away. "That wasn't part of the deal." She smiles, although she'd really like to touch herself right now. "No touching."

"Okay." Chad says, as his eyes travel up and down her body like he's memorizing it.

"I want to watch your parents fuck." Chelsea says, turning towards him and leaning her head on her elbow.

"Really?" Chad asks excitedly, as he looks at the clock. Chelsea just nods.

"They might be going at it right now." He says. "They usually fuck on Saturday nights when they think I'm out with my friends."

"Go and check." She says, pushing him off the bed. "Where do you watch them from?" She asks, as she watches him get dressed.

"The roof outside their bedroom." He answers, pulling his shirt over his head. "I climb out my window and lie on the peak of the dormer window, between our bedrooms. Are you coming with me?" He asks.

"I'll wait here." Chelsea says, wanting to ease the ache in her inflamed pussy first. "Text me if they're doing it and I'll meet you in your bedroom." She says, standing naked next to her bed, as Chad climbs through the window.

"I'll text you." He says, taking one last look at his sexy cousin before climbing out the window.

Fuck! Chad can't believe what just happened. He wants to fuck his cousin so badly. He hopes his parents are having their normal Saturday night fuck fest, so he gets another chance to be with her tonight. Her pussy was so fucking wet and he could see the tip of her pink clit behind her silver ring. His cock is recovering, as he remembers her smearing her juices around her pussy lips with her finger. Chad breaks into a run across the field towards his house.

Quietly opening the back door, he walks on the edge of the stairs to avoid any creaking sounds. In less than a minute, he's in his room, grabbing his cell phone and crawling out the window. As he moves across the roof, he hears the unmistakable sounds coming from his parents' bedroom. He gets into position and checks to make sure. His mom is on her back with her legs wide in the air, holding his dad's head tightly between her thighs.

"Oh! Eat me, Warren!" His mom cries. "Oh fuck! Just like that, honey!" Chad grabs his cell phone and texts Chelsea to come over.

Chelsea's body is jerking spasmodically, as her orgasm rips through her body. Her fingers are still buried in her pussy, when her phone starts vibrating on the nightstand. She reaches over with the hand that was rubbing her clit and flips it open. One message. She smiles, as she hits the message button and the short text from Chad lights up the screen. All right!

With her pussy momentarily relieved, she slides off the bed and grabs a pair of clean panties from her suitcase. She pulls on the shorts and tank top she wore earlier, ties her shoes and climbs out the window. Hurrying across the field, she thinks about what she wants to do with Chad. He is obviously infatuated with his mom's body. Come to think of it, Aunt Ruth seemed to take a perverse interest in her son's cock, when she was talking about it earlier. Maybe...

She sees Chad's shadow on the roof, as she approaches the house. He motions her to go inside with his finger to his lips telling her to be quiet. Duh! She climbs the stairs and walks silently towards Chad's room. Chad is leaning in the window when she opens the door.

"Come on." He whispers. "Dad's just gone down on mom. If they follow their regular pattern, she'll suck him off next." Chad says, as Chelsea wonders how often he's done this. She kicks off her shoes and climbs out the window. Chad leads her across the roof to his normal spot, leaning over the peak of the dormer window.

She can see her aunt and uncle, both naked embracing on the bed. Aunt Ruth is running her hands over Uncle Warren's ass, while they kiss. She can see, but not as well as she'd like.

"Let's get on the other side." Chelsea whispers. "And lean up against the roof where we can see better." She has her mouth right next to his ear, so his parents won't hear them.

"They might see us." Chad says, shaking his head.

"I don't think they're looking out the window." She answers sarcastically.

"It's too risky." He whispers, turning back towards the window. His mom is pushing his father onto his back and kissing his chest. Chelsea stares at Uncle Warren's long, thick cock, sticking up from his groin like a flagpole. Ohmygod, he's bigger than Mr. Gordon, she thinks. She wants a closer look and decides to tempt Chad into taking more risk.

"I'll do for you, what your mom's about to do for your dad." She whispers in Chad's ear, as she runs her hand tantalizingly over his muscular ass. Chad jerks his head around and looks at his cousin.

"You'll... um... blow me?" He stutters, in a hoarse whisper. Chelsea smiles and nods at him, as she lightly trails her hand around her cousin's hip and squeezes his hard-on through his pants. Chad's cock responds to her touch, and the anticipation of a blowjob, creating a steel rod in her grip.

"Only if we're over there." She says, pointing to a spot right outside his parent's open window. "And only while your mom is blowing your dad. When she's done, I'm done, okay?" Chad nods as he figures out how to get to where Chelsea wants to be without being seen. Chelsea continues massaging his swollen cock with her hand.

"Okay." He whispers, taking her by the hand and crouching down. With Chad leading, they tiptoe around the dormer window, pausing in front of it before moving out into the open, in front of his parent's window. Chad eases himself down on the roof where he can see and hear everything clearly. Looking over at Chelsea, he raises his eyebrows questioningly. She nods.

samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers