All Comments on 'Growing Josh Ch. 02'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT and FUNNY

thats all i can say besides i always like your story.

nanchitananchitaover 11 years ago

I'm going to laugh all morning.

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

He he:-) I actually feel sorry for Josh and him being in charge of the farm. Last time so many things went wrong and it appears to be the same again. Wonder if the animals have a sixth sense about the guys leaving the place??? :D

LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay, love these boys

LOLOL,i I absolutely adore Mitch and Darrin and now an extension of them in Josh and Trent (ouch Josh, but you a big boy). Sexy, funny, sweet. Sigh can't wait for the next installment. Thank you

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago
These 4

Good writing, and you never fail to help us connect with them. I love them. All of them. The amazing bond that Darrin and Mitch have together, the fine job they're doing raising Josh and Trent and the way they have given both boys a sense of family and protection they never had before. The incident with Mark was a good example. I feel so bad for Trent and Josh and their ranching mishaps, but at least this year Josh has someone to help him. And maybe this will end Trent's anxiety.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago

Love it love it love it.

These characters are so believeable; and the realism re Trent and Josh's first time together was skillfully done, with gentle humour. Your stories have a pastoral atmosphere, which I particularly love.

Looking forward to next installment.

clairegermclairegermover 11 years ago
Red...

...you are one of my favorite authors on lit. Your reality, humor, writing and kindness toward these couples is refreshing and rewarding. Great plot and wonderful story-telling. I wake up each morning hoping for another chapter of the boys

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

LOVed it!!!!

Great chapter!!

Keep it up Red!

:)

canndcanndover 11 years ago

I'm enjoying the story though I am at a bit of a deficit for not reading the previous story. I always love the realism you give your characters and their lives. I love how it's not all 'ups' and that you do include the other things that life brings. I LOVE that Prof. Ruck. SHe is a pisser. I really wanted to be outside with her and that kid Mark. Did she hit him? lol

The boys are great together. I just really hope they can open up to one another soon. I know Mitch and Darrin have that and hope they are encouraged to form a relationship like them. They need to be able to talk so things like their first time don't happen. If Josh could have known how Trent was feeling and why and not felt the 'now or never' pressure that made him move a bit too fast, things would be easier. I think for them to move beyond this point to something deep they have to learn how to talk about who they are and what they are thinking or feeling to some degree.

Look forward to more.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Lol

I have to love poor Josh and Trent!! He must think he seriously is jinxed poor Trent and Josh will probably foreveer kibosh anymore trips of Mitch and Darrins lol but as always a wonderful story and can't wait to read more

TopBitchKTopBitchKover 11 years ago
OMG...DUCK CRAP!!

"Fuck a god damn duck!" I have been saying that same phrase for over 30 years when the shit hits the fan. Don't know where I picked it up, but when people hear me say it, they run and hide. Poor Josh, hope he can fix things without getting Mitch and Darren involed. Love the journey you have been taking us on.

flowergurl17flowergurl17over 11 years ago
awesome

i love love love your writing. i hope trent opens up soon and that josh finally get someone who loves him the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I love your story about the family. It seems like this story from the "Wrangler Buts" to "Growing Josh" could happen in real life. Trent and Josh might be getting a scolding from their Bosses about where they went wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Fan

Great as always! Thought maybe Mitch would recommend a vibe or plug to the boys to help Josh from getting hurt again. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!

That last little bit made me chuckle. It's a very good story. Can't wait until more chapters are up. Also, the last suggestion about the plug was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damnit

I was ready to click on to the next chapter but then was like, "crap, there isn't one!" yet anyway, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Been a while

Are you going to continue this series? Really hits home with me.

reddirtwriterreddirtwriterabout 11 years agoAuthor
the series will continue

Yes, Growing Josh will be continuing. Just lots of life interfering with fun things.

HeifelHeifelabout 11 years ago

Life always has a way with catching up when we least want it to;-) Really glad this (as always) brilliant story will continue;-)

You're a truely amazing writer Red...

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
So much more than simply characters....

An curious Red,

Have you ever read a story where you are so taken with the characters that you wish you could befriend and know them in real life? If not then I am sad for you because you Sir have given so generously to your readers. You deserve the same.

Prof. Ruck, who would not love this woman!?!!???! Okay, so Boorman or Mark but hey, she was created to give guys like them pure hell. And then her sense of humor, nearly died when I read, "You put ice boobs in the punch!"

Mitch and Derrin... already said in comments before. Phenomenal!

Josh now he has managed to take on some of Mich's characteristics (at least in my eyes). I love how protective of his "dads" he is and then the entire family and those who truly cares about. Great job making him a graphics arts major. Had to giggle at Mitch's response though was not surprised by that or how supportive he was of Josh's decision.

Trent, such a sad boy with so very many wounds and scars. The b'day scene with the Sheriff given him those drawings was a real heart-tugger. Then, when he showed up with the dead goat. The pain, devastation and pure heartache came right off the page as if to feel all the pent up anguish from the boy's life. Not sure if many caught it but I loved the little hint you threw in back in the last series about how we would recall Mitch's reaction years later.

Of course we cannot possibly forget Sheriff White Cloud. What an amazingly, incredible man... just want to reach out and hug him:). Thanks for the intro too of his Nana.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous