G's Submission Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sweet-cakes?" She added, just as I was about to hang up.

"Yes?" I said, indicating that I was listening.

"Dress sexy. I want to show you off." She hung up.

Little did she know that I had no choice.

______________

I knew I had to get ready to go to class. Prof. D. was very busy and would be miffed if I couldn't make it to class. If I didn't take the assignments and grade them, he would have to do them in the conference he was going to for the week. He was a nice guy, but he really wouldn't want to do that. I was jolted out of my reverie by footsteps.

Voices grew louder. Jane was bringing April up to the room. How could she do that?

For the second time that morning I ran away, into the bathroom, and locked myself in. My fortress of solitude.

I quickly turned on the shower.

"G! I'm back!" April yelled from inside the room.

"Hey girl..." I yelled back. "In the shower."

"I can hear that silly..." She giggled. "I thought I could catch you before heading out to lab. I need to help Prof get his papers checked before the conference, so I need to head out now. I'll maybe catch you tonight before I leave."

"Yeah, tonight... sure..." I yelled back. I remembered that April was going along with Prof over the week. That had two implications for the week. I had to be naked in the apartment, and I had to take all of Prof's classes for him.

"Bye!" April yelled. I was too busy thinking to reply. I could hear her saying her goodbyes to Jane and the door closing.

Jane knocked on the bathroom door. "Come out."

I obeyed in a while, taking some time to catch my breath and came myself down. This was too much for a woman to face in the morning. I came out to find her mutilating one her denim miniskirts with a pair of scissors. A ruler lay on the bed next to her.

"Would you please not use my bathroom without my permission please? At least not after 7 in the morning." She said, not looking up from her careful shearing of the already too short skirt.

Was she fucking kidding me?

"Please don't bring April into this." I begged.

"Why not? You can't keep hiding your true self from her. Sooner or later, she's bound to notice. I'm just trying to accelerate the process." She said heartlessly. "Anyway, she'll be out for this week. So you have time."

God knows what would happen in a week. In one morning I had managed to halve my clothing sizes. By the time April comes back, I think I would be going naked to Uni.

"Here," Jane tossed me a couple of clothes. "Have a good day..." She waved me out of the door, clutching at the two really skimpy bits of cloth that were sending my heart racing.

-

I rushed down again, in the fear that April would come out of her room. I was about to get dressed in the hall when I remembered rule number one. I pulled on the top. It was Jane's sexy crop top. It barely reached the bottom of her rib-cage. But then Jane was a tiny thin thing, with mere mosquito bites on her chest. On me I had to stretch the top bast my nipples and it left twin quarter moons of flesh exposed under it. It did not come down to fully cover my breasts. To make matters worse, my nipples tented the material. I groaned. I picked up my books and stared at the thin scrap of a skirt I held in my hand. I could bunch it into one fist, that was how little material that thing had.

I opened the door slightly and peeked out at the landing. There was nobody out. I went out and closed the door behind me. I placed my books on the bottom stair and disentangled the skirt. It was tiny. I was breaking into tears again.

I pulled it up my thighs and up to my waist. It didn't come close to covering my slit. It barely reached the top of my low vagina. My bottom was well and truly out below the hem. I stifled a sob and pulled it down until it covered my pussy. Barely. The skirt was so low on my hips that I was showing a good deal of cleavage from the rear. The only thing thankful about it was that the elastic was strong, and it wasn't wavy. If I took short steps, I could just about be decent.

I picked up my books and short-stepped my way to the car. The grueling day had only just started.

12