All Comments on 'Guilty Tales - Briona'

by vulp1ne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Amazing!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
A most realistic story

Fine description of her growing self-realisation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Caning her just because?

Just to show her what to expect in the future? And no after-care, unless you count the harsh spanking she got later on as "care." How kind of him.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

I enjoyed every word of this marvellous story. Thank you for letting us read it; five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The one rabbit the fox cannot catch is the one chasing horses

Seems this is a very personal story to the author; he has given his “work colleague” a unique name and used her personal pet name, either to portray an air of arrogance or a desire to be found out. Initially, one could conclude it was the author, who had been captivated and cast under a spell of her “ebullient” charm. It’s interesting to note the mention of “work hard and play hard" ethic and suggests how the author managed to turn the tables. Whimsically, one could wonder the fate bestrode to them had she not followed his set of instructions but evidently she choose to bound herself. Initially I find the author romantic but with a strong desire to take lead. I feel he uses the aspect of “caning and bondage” to prove a point and “Sheppard” her overwhelming emotional desires. When the author did start to take his own physical pleasure, it was not what one might expect, it started slow and sensual, a guide rather than a force which was quite erotic. It leads me to believe there is a lot of feelings, passion and chemistry in this union and it would interesting to see Briona taking back control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous