All Comments on 'Handled By A Woman'

by fuse1369

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What the fuck!

Some things should not be shared with the world, and this is one. Bad story day on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I remember reading this on a Penthouse Letters

Page many years ago... Yep, If you are the original author, congratulations to you on bringing it back to the site. I thought the story did not make much sense then, and it still doesn't! I was disappointed then in the lack of development of the characters and in the lack of storyline trajectory form discovery to divorce. I guess that is why you placed it in the category you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
no self respect

quote > "I knew that if I confronted her, she would leave me. So I said nothing." < quote.

<p>

<p>

this is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
re no self respect

I agree. That would be a bad thing, why? You can't play the tired, stupid, and cliched "I loved her too much to leave" shit since love was never part of this "story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!!

I didn't agree with the others...I think this story is great, maybe just a little bit more detail here and there. Maybe this is not for everyone...but I love this kind of story...about women and their sexual dominance...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forced

The forced orgasm is great, however I would

confronted the wife on the cheating ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Sometimes being “handled by a woman” is because the woman has reasons to not want full intercourse (time of month, tired, etc.) so it’s a great “stress” reliever! I for one can have my stress relieved in under 2 minutes with some additional nipple manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great short story - well written. Very believable. Like the wife’s technique and dominance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous