All Comments on 'Hard Lessons Ch. 02'

by GEMINI6996

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

You have to love a story that spreads the joy of interracial sex.

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years agoAuthor
Apologies To All Readers

I apologize to everyone reading this installment as a big editorial slip-up managed to get past me during proofreading. The revised version with the appropriate paragraph breaks, spacing, and other such tweaks I hope will be posted soon and when it does that you give the HARD LESSONS storyline as it currently exists---in 3 installments---a reread in sequential order. As always, I welcome all critiques and comments and hope you enjoy my work...Installment 4 is on the way!

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years agoAuthor
Edits Have Been Made and Posted

For everyone that read the version of this chapter which posted in May, THIS is the way it was intended to read. The alterations impact the flow and therefore the overall quality of the story, indulge me and see if you agree. Thank you.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
really enjoying these lessons ....

something sexy about the whole prof/student scenario ...provocative, arousing and can't wait for more on the roommates ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Oh fuck man that was HOT HOT HOT!!!!! That's the kind of girl I want, what's her number? That was the best anal scene I have read ever! Really, what's her number man don't be selfish!

racheldearestracheldearestabout 13 years ago
Great job

This series is great. The only thing I don't like is that he's dominant in the scenario even though he is licking her asshole --seems like she ought to be dominant to me. Otherwise great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous