All Comments on 'Hard To Learn # 401'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pleas More

Keep it up and you will keep me up. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
glad you said this was a farce

otherwise maybe us white need to start a race war and do what we did in nam ..our motto there was kill them all and let god sort them out.... gee that might not be a bad idea... and you spell salve for slave no wonder spell check misses it ... why not go back and read ..just to see if it makes sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep It Up

Hey keep up with the stories, you are doing a great job. I would like to hear more about the whole enslaving of the white race stuff. It really helps with your point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
really good

I loved it! A good story and lots of fucking too! one of the few on Lit! Keep it going!!

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years ago
This DOES Get Worse...

Here I am, again mistakenly believing this plot couldn't possibly get worse and yet here we are, another notch further below pitiful. And this fiction is what, all done under the auspice of a "cautionary tale"? The fear you display feeling the need to author this multi-installment plea for white women to avoid black men is just SAD.

If white women are here, writing stories that express fantasies about interracial romance and interracial sex involving what might seem to be characters of superhuman proportions and skill, how do you see writing the SAME type of story being the antidote to that trend? Many people fantasize about what they cannot have or are afraid to indulge in; from Corvettes to skydiving to wife-swapping to yes, interracial sex; fantasies come from those cloistered spots that aren't on display daily. For you to single out interracial sexuality is to talk more about the help YOU need moreso than for the "protection" these "innocent" white women require from being "victimized" by the animalistic urges of the "black menace".

Grow up, get past the time you lost a woman to a black man or the time you showered in school and saw a black guy that had a dick which happened to look bigger than yours. Dump the trauma and go find you a woman that has appetites that AREN'T leaning toward the chocolate variety and stay safe. You're white, I can't feel sorry for you for that but I can feel sorry for the comfort you take in your myopic view of the world around you. Diversity, be it here, in fantasy, or outside in reality is an incredibly beautiful thing.

Stop hating...take a breath...enjoy YOUR life and stop hating others for their choices. In the end, it can all be good. Peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous