All Comments on 'Heart of the Wolf Ch. 10'

by queenie_D

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

A very nice ending, I quest you are going to do Sage's story next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sage's story next!!!

Loved this story and can't wait to read more on Kaine and Catie. But Sage seems a very interesting character and I can't wait to learn more about her x

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

Very lovely ending to this portion of their story. Keep up the wonderful writing and i look forward to reading the next series in Kaine and Catie's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely ending.... :)

This has been a great story from beginning to end. Cannot wait for the next saga, so please don't stay away too long. :)

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years ago
No no no

This cannot be over. I loved this story. Thank you for writing such a captivating tale. I anxiously await more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
babies

We NEED babies!!!!!! Pups to be exact! I could only imagine what their pups would look like.

mysterioussearchermysterioussearcherover 9 years ago
😍great write

What if they had a daughter and she was like snow white and the girl from "brave"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good read

good read /

-by Rob LE

shaseannashaseannaover 9 years ago
awesomeness!!!

Kept me interested from beginning to end. Great read. Give us puppies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sage

I would love to read Caties new beta finds her mate in her new pack, maybe the computer geek, that would be fun ;)

WolphinWolphinabout 9 years ago
More?

More, please? I see 3 possible sequels (2 already noted above: Sage, puppies), but also a 3rd: Catie learning how to fight and be the Madam Alpha, and learning the ins and outs of being Wolf. Also noting is explained about her (and the other 2)'s disappearance from the vet clinic and what happens to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome read

This was by far a very interesting and enjoyable read. Kept me wanting more. Love the fact that Cadence was brave enough to handle Logan and Layla.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
REALLY LOVED THIS

I enjoyed this. I would loved other stories of this pact and hope you will write them for us. I would love more on Kaine and Cairo and also Sage. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

This was a wonderful story. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love happy endings.

I LOVED THE STORY AND THE CHARACTERS, YOU WRITE VERY WELL AND LEFT ME QUITE HAPPY. I'M OFF TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN. THANKS AGAIN. KYM

justablonde2000justablonde2000about 7 years ago
In love

I am in love with your characters and your writing style. I look forward to more of Kaine and Catie.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago
More, please!

I am in love with your characters and with your writing! You are doing an excellent job with your storylines. Makes me want more!

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlover 6 years ago
I Volunteer as Editor!

I love your story!!!

I commented on the minor mistakes in grammar, spelling and word choice at the end of the previous chapter, then I saw that while many had agreed with me, none had actually offered to help.

Apparently it's really hard to find a willing editor on here (which I get. We all have hectic lives these days), so I thought I'd volunteer. I love this story and it annoys me that some people couldn't get past the minuscule errors and enjoy it as much as I did.

Please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this!!!!

Absolutely love this story! Please write again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank uiu

Thank you! Well written :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That, was a very well written story. Thank you. Keep up the wonderful writing, you have a gift.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Written a while back now and it appears the author no longer checks their profile, but constructive criticism is for future writers who read this. I liked most of the story, there was no need within the plot for the rape, plus anyone that interacts with modern people and attitudes would have had a “reality check” on their attitudes towards women way before the sons sudden and abrupt change, tbh both villain characters were very two dimensional, almost pantomime baddies, neither had any kind of justification or back story as to why they were like they were, a hint at childhood parental abuse etc would have helped enormously there. Also no follow up re the Vets death, no Police search or similar, due to the lack of world building we don’t know if this is a “Wolf tolerant society” or the opposite, either would have helped fill in the blanks. Fingers crossed our Author has kept writing, if not I hope they’re happy and well. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueenie_D@queenie_D
Hey everyone! I'm just an amateur writer exploring what I can do. Please feel free to critique me and let me know what I can improve on! ^_^

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES