All Comments on 'Hen Party'

by NakedDan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could any guy be THAT stupid

That he would agree to do ANYTHING for $500? Stupidity runs amok. Horrible characters acting without rhyme or reason. Just plain awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too bad you didn't make it $750...

...then COULD ANYBODY BE THAT STUPID could have enjoyed the story.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
I disagree with the two previous comments:

First, $500 was the agreed upon price. Have you ever heard of being TIPPED?

Second, if someone offered a young, horny guy money to do something they'd probably do for free, and they felt they could trust the other person, then Yes, They would probably agree. Be naked in front of a crowd of women? And you like being naked in front of a crowd of women? (Have you bothered to read the other stories the author has written?)

Why is it so hard to believe the guy in question would agree? You're reading FANTASIES, stories that are MADE UP, but you have a problem believing THAT part of the story?

modelnude4umodelnude4uover 9 years ago
I would do it in a heartbeat!

This is plenty close to my ultimate fantasy. To be naked in front of only women, and it be completely ok, and even expected? Allowed and urged to get hard, and then even get to cum for the crowd? Oh hell yes! I've placed Craigslist ads offering such CFNM type services, but sadly, I've never had anyone take me up on it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Very erotic. But I expected him to get spanked. In the next chapter the women should give him a real hard spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun Story!!!

I really liked your story. Great fantasy. I would love to have a party with a naked guy entertaining. The only minor critique I have is that I would've liked a little description about the ring toss and game of twister. That would've been fun to read. Great job though and I can't wait for your next story.

armando100armando100over 9 years ago
gud

very nice story! enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I get so turned on by this. I would love to be a naked servant

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
yea,

The ring toss, although if someone's aim was a little low....

Fun storie

My Thanks

VoluptuousCaraVoluptuousCaraover 9 years ago
Wow

Oh my dayum. ummmmmmm, the bridal showers I get invited to are NEVER this interesting. It's usually a bunch of women dressed up eating finger sandwiches & then the guest of honor opens up a bunch of gifts (none of them remotely sexual) and then we all go home. I think I'd rather go to one of the hen parties you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still Hard

This feels like it was a testing the waters story. Way too short. Feels like a warm/moist set of full, pouty lips that has just slid from my root to all the way up & off my manhood ... and nothing followed. Kinda hanging there & wanting to get off but the only thing I can do it take the matter into my own hands. The premise, I believe, could have been a real fun read. I would like to see it reworked and expanded as well as continued w more stories. The Twister game itself would have been a great side-story.

Please don't let the adventures of Dan just sit and dangle.

I really enjoyed what there was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next Chapter Please!

Could we continue this with more Hen Party adventures. There's a LOT more they could do with/to him. I'm a male model who models for art classes + his is like my ultimate fantasy. I Would LUV 2 b that guy + be the entertainment/plaything for a group of horny, appreciative women.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
Ridiculous but entertianing

5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can only dream

Helen1899Helen189912 days ago

Entertaining, sadly I expected more so I only have 4* at least I expected him to satisfy Ms Johnson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedDan@NakedDan
439 Followers
I am the author of the novels The "Volunteer", Life Models, and The Girl Who Stopped Wearing Clothes, all of which are available in paperback and Kindle editions. The "Volunteer" is also available on Audible. See ordering info at my website dhjonathan.com. I've been a nude ...