Her Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And a 22 year old being your first fuck since your divorce, that is erotic, isn't it?" she whimpered as she pushed him back towards his desk, her hands ripping the buttons from his shirt. "I bet you thought you were going to be the dominant one here, didn't you?"

Her crotch burned with anticipation for his throbbing cock as she felt it press against her wetness. He was amazed at her sudden turn of personality. His hands moved to her hips as he felt the desk upon his ass, caressing down her thigh and back up under her skirt to feel her sopping wet panties. He pulled them down with authority. Lust filled the room as they undressed each other, animalistically. As she pulled his pants to his knees, she crouched slightly to gently kiss and tease his stiffened cock, tasting the pre-cum that had been oozing from him. He simply moaned as he looked down at this young woman, who ten minutes before had seemed so shy. He stepped from his pants as she licked back up his skin to his chest and bit hard upon his right nipple.

He spun them around and lifted her slightly to the desks top... 'ah, ah' she said almost silently as she looked deep into his stare.

He was amused at her dominant ways and terribly turned on by them. She slid slowly from the desktop and eased her hands to his hips as she turned around, then pushed him onto the desk. A cup filled with pens and pencils hit the floor. She shoved him back onto the desk and began to climb onto him, first her left knee to the desk top, then her right. She was fully straddling him, her dripping wet pussy brushing slightly at the tip of his hardness. He was speechless as this woman smiled at him in pleasure with a hint of cockiness. She placed her finger along the top of his chest and ran it down to his belly as she sat slowly upon him. He could feel her tightness wrapping around his cock, taking it in slowly. Her eyes never left his. His hands held her tightly by the waist as she now had him fully engulfed within her.

She rose slowly on him as she leaned to him and softly asked, "Is this erotic enough for you?"

"Oh God, Yes!" , he managed to murmur as she picked up her speed.

Her crotch and his hit together hard at a rhythmic pace. Their juices flowing down his balls onto the desk. She moaned as she bent toward him to bite his lip before kissing him.

His hands moved to her back, holding her tightly against his chest, "My God Bonnie..." was all he could manage as he felt her pussy tighten repeatedly on his manhood, her strokes in perfect rhythm with his attempts to thrust up to her.

The sound and scent of pure ecstasy filled the room.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" she teased as she felt her approaching orgasm.

"Oh God , yes!" he nearly yelled.

"Then you are going to cum for me?" she asked in a very authoritative tone. "Cum for me Professor...cum for me, Goddamit!"

She sat up and moved her hips to and fro furiously. She wanted to feel him push that final push up to her. "Oh God!!!!!" she screamed as she came hard and repeatedly. The excitement of the having sex on her professor's desk too much to take anymore! She bucked wildly upon him!

"Oh Yes...yes, Bonnie. I'm going to cum! Make me cum!!!!!!!" as he thrusted hard to her.

She leaned down again to place her chest upon his as they mutually got off. Her body quivering, shaking violently on his. His hips slowly lowering as his body relaxed a little at a time. He kissed and nibbled at her neck gently as he attempted to catch his breath. They lay there for several minutes exchanging small kisses and nibbles, before they heard the door to the room open. "Oh, I am so sorry!" exclaimed the janitor as he quickly turned and closed the door taking his mop bucket along. His laughs could be heard as he walked down the hall.

They dressed and walked out of the school building together. "I take it you need a lift?"

"If you don't mind.," she giggled.

"Of course I don't. It's even on the way."

They pulled slowly to a stop in front of her and Carolyn's apartment. "You have a good evening," the professor said with a smile.

"A good evening would be you coming up for a drink," she winked as he smiled at her words.

"And Carolyn?" he questioned.

"She has a thing for you too!" She smiled. He parked the car and walked to the apartment stairs...and what happened up there? Well, I can't tell what happened up there. Not in this story anyway!

12