All Comments on 'Her Fantasy'

by Phil Aeschio

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nervous

lets see, YOU are in Japan alone, your wife is way back home alone - and she picks THAT moment to tell you the fantasy where she shares herself with another man?

that would make me nervous.....is there a hidden message she is trying to send, about faithfullness? is it really a fantasy, or is she cheating? eh, maybe i have read too many loving wives stories.....or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
TONY?!

I would call my friend Tony to visit my wife. If this was only a fantasy, Tony would make it a reality. If she was actually being unfaithfull, Tony would recruit some of his Bro's to have a party with my cheating wife(she hates blacks).

The party would be filmed(as far as my wife could tell) and she would be told that the tape was being sent to me.

When I arrived at home, if she was still there, I would act as if nothing happened except that she would never feel my love again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank God For Intnatl. Fed Ex & Lawyers

and next day delivery - that way she could be free real quick and some local nookie could now be his without any concern.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Nice fantasy and the husband fully participated, so no cuck tendencies.

DoubleduttyDoubleduttyover 2 years ago

It was ok. Could have been more descriptive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous