All Comments on 'Her First Ch. 02'

by moman234

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Way

To ruin your marriage, love to be your neighbor, dude.

Donna_AnnDonna_Annabout 14 years ago
So Obvious

It is so obvious that the 3 comments left by "Anonymous" on 3/7/10 were written by the same person, someone who comes to SL only to read "Loving Wives" stories and then to denegrate the writers. What an ass! Keep writing, Moman, and don't let this Neanderthal get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

i like it hope you will go to ch. 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep writing

keep writing you make donna ann happy even if you are a sick fuck her's is the only opinion that matters just ask her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Writing- Pathetic Poster

It's a shame that those with no talent for anything get on here and lambast others efforts. Keep up the good work and disregard the Neathanderthal redneck putting up those negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What...

...can he do. He loves her, she is hot, sexed and horny, she loves all the erotic forbidden sex. Hubby is totally aroused and believes they will be okay because she loves him and it is okay. Well, as word gets out that he is a cuck and a Wimp (guys like this are tagged), more guys will be hitting on and getting her. Finally, she is not going to suddenly lose her need for wanton sex so eventually, he'll lose her, still living with her but she will be gone, not in love with him, just co-habitate, no respect. Too bad. What do you think would happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Author do us a favor and put your next story

in FETISH. Cuck stories do not belong in "loving wives". There is nothing loving about a wimpy humiliating cuckold. And to those posters who comment about the negative remarks, go fuck yourselves, others have as much right to voice their opinion about the trash that this author writes as you do. Next time identify a cuck story, or better yet put it in the proper genre so we don't waste our time reading this trash. It's a shame you cuck writers are polluting this genre with your wimpy trash tales. Go away and take your cuckold lovers with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Noman little cuckold strikes again.

You need help little cuckster. And to Donna? you are obviously married to a tiny pricked little wimp cuckold that doesn't satisfy you anymore. But that's your fetish and you are welcome to it. i pity any men that you fuck you probably give them infections where ever you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who's Donna?

The hotwife in the story is Amy. The 'real men' literary critics need to recover from the big "O" before launching into their invective against writers of cuckold (also known as Loving Wives) stories. It's always the same so, by all means, keep criticizing. You take charge cowboys are nothing more than the peanut gallery who ironically get off on this as much as the rest of us. But then you wallow in self-loathing post orgasm and must lash out at the writers and readers who appreciate this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F?

"The hotwife in the story is Amy. The 'real men' literary critics need to recover from the big "O" before launching into their invective against writers of cuckold (also known as Loving Wives) stories. It's always the same so, by all means, keep criticizing. You take charge cowboys are nothing more than the peanut gallery who ironically get off on this as much as the rest of us. But then you wallow in self-loathing post orgasm and must lash out at the writers and readers who appreciate this genre."

Well little Cuckold one I hope you are happy now ranting at those readers that DO NOT like the story. You do and you jerk your tiny prick. Good for you. And Donna.You two sick fucks should get together.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wow

What a.damn whore. Wonder what the children will think about a cuck and whore for parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous