All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 10'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please stop

You call this a loving relationship. What a back stabbing slut. Run away she doesn't know the meaning of the word love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not again...

There we go again with the loving relationship! Am I missing something, or can someone point me to where the author said this was a loving relationship?

As with the previous chapters good job "onyourknees". Really like the style your write in. The fetish events are pretty hot. Although I will admit its gotten pretty intense. Poor dude, lol, but it is what it is. A gradual intense spiral to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

He should let a bus fuck him at 60 mph. Better than what he gets from her. Just psycho the way she twists everything. And people wouldnt talk about loving relationship if the bitch hadnt kept telling him it was love when she tossed him down this path. If you are going to be a sadistic shit then own it.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Real life

This is so real. My wife's lover slaps her, fucks her arse and cums on her face. I don't get to do any of those things.

Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HAHAHA...he should take that video on put in pornhub. make some money off the cheating slut. if he can't fuck her...he might as well rip her off and slut-shame her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
509 Followers
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES