Hers For Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the camera zoomed on Beth and she said, "This is for you baby, my loving husband, don't worry, I'm safe." That made the guys all kind of cheer. I wonder how big the in room audience was. It felt like 10 people, by the noise.

Real Beth said in my ear, "Look at me, tits bouncing, face full of cum, pussy full of cum, asshole full of cock, body shaking, hair all over the place," she took off her top and was down to bra and panties. She curled up against me, my dick still embarrassingly hard. I tried to pull away from her, but was handcuffed to a chair and I dared not actually push her off me.

"Look at me, pussy glistening, that's so sexy. Just touch it, touch your dick, while you watch my sexy body. Enjoy your sexy wife satisfied. Just hold it, put your hand around it." Her mouth right at my ear, her soft leg over mine.

I did, bringing my hand up to my cock, unable to stop myself. I was so fucking horny, 5 weeks, and she was right, she was fucking sexy. Even those socks and shoes made her look so innocent. It was hot.

"Good boy", I bet that feels so good, she purred, her leg rubbing along mine. "Look at me bounce, you should feel that good now."

Once I had touched it, I quickly lost self control and started to stroke, I was so disgusted with myself, but it was like my dick was taking over. Beth urged me on, and I quickly picked up the pace as did her bouncing on this guy's dick.

"Hurry baby, go, he's almost done." she said, but I restrained myself, not going too fast.

"Go baby, hard," she said, "pretend it's you, fucking my ass, grabbing my tits, I want you to come when he does, ok?

"No," I said, through gritted teeth, I couldn't come to this.

She pressed against me tighter, "please, get ready...wait...wait."

And then she said "he's coming! Go! Hard! Hard!" And I jerked off furiously, 10 seconds later I came, right as the guy was. Real Beth smiled and stroked my chest, telling me I was good. She quickly hoped off me and my cum coated stomach, I had came a lot.

Camera Beth moved away from her partner then lay on the bed, the first black guy told he to spread her legs and lift her hips up a bit, then he got a shot of her stretched open asshole, no longer a tight pink knot, but a red small hole, it still looked open and ready. Her pussy was bright pink, puffy swollen and from both cum started to leak out. It panned up to her face, the cum in splotches all over her face, then it pulled back to her whole body, looking exhausted but happy.

"Oh god Beth, we gotta do this again." said the black guy.

"We really do," she answered, before the film stopped.

Then Beth paused it and said, "I asked for a shower now, but he wouldn't let me use one unless he could tape me in there and I had to walk there, through the hall, naked, like I was, with cum on me."

She unpaused it and we were in the same room but now Beth was standing at the door with the camera behind her, still with cum on her and only her shoes and socks on. They opened the door and the party was still going on, there were people in the hall as Beth had to get down the narrow hall and into the bathroom with cum slowly crawling down her leg, clinging to her hair. She had to wait until the guy in there was done, as 20 people looked at her, and then the two of them went in.

She puts a foot up on a ledge and he takes off her shoe and stocking for her, then the other, now she was totally naked, cum on her leg, hair a total mess, her skin flushed and glistening, her tits and ass already looked like they forming bruises from the rough handling, there were big, blue finger marks on her tits, and she stood there proud and naked, having just been taped having a threesome then walking through a crowd party, my wife...

That's when she stopped the tape and said "Then he just tapes me showering, it's sexy, he helps a little, sucks on my tits. You can watch it later, I'll leave it in the machine, but nothing big really happens, compared to what we watched."

I looked down at myself, my stomach splashed with my own cum, I felt so vulnerable and shitty and dumb, there was no mind clouding horniness anymore, just disgust and shame, seen clearly. But Beth wasn't ready to let me off yet.

"That was so awesome baby. I love that you can do that." Then she cuffed my other arm to it's armrest, so both were locked in, then she smeared my cum, a lot of it, since it was such a long time, all over my stomach and chest, then all over my balls, just rubbing it all over with her hand, then sticking her hand in my face and making me lick it all off, making me get in the finger webbing and everything.

Then she said that she was still horny and got naked and changed the TV feed to the laptop where she put on an old porn I had downloaded a long time ago, a gang bang, a bunch of guys on one girl. Sitting in the chair next to me, she draped her near leg over mine, spreading them wide open and in the dark, lit just by the light of the TV, she played with herself. It was very slow and quiet for her, she was making contented sounds, but quietly, her hand was on her pussy, I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing but she was doing it slowly, the movie was over an hour long and the whole time she just sat there beside me, touching herself as I was locked in a chair in my own cum.

After the movie was finished, she headed into the shower then when she was done, came out and let me out and told me shower.

12