High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I'm a sexy looking woman Allen?" Gina asked.

With out a moment's hesitation I replied, "Absolutely babe! And I'm a connoisseur of fine looking women."

Gina leaned against me pressing her big tits into my chest and sliding one knee up between my thighs to slowly massage my still sensitive but flaccid cock.

She whispered, "So you like looking at sexy women baby."

I glanced down at the succulent cleavage pressed against me then slowly moved my eyes up to stare into her eyes. "Yes Gina I love looking at sexy women. In fact I have to admit to having a voyeur fetish." I admitted.

"Why you little devil Allen." Gina said as she wiggled her tits against me.

"In fact baby I've been watching a woman across the street from here." I said.

Gina grinned and asked, "Does she know you are watching her Allen?"

"Yes she does Gina. Actually she told me to look for her tonight." I replied.

"Really which apartment is she in Allen?" Gina asked.

I turned toward the street and pointed to the left and down toward Kay's balcony.

Kay had turned on a light inside and the drapes were open. "See the one with the light in the window the fourth balcony from the corner?" I said.

"Yes I see it baby." Gina replied. As she spoke she pressed her body against my back and slid her hands around to massage my cock through my trousers.

"That's pretty far away Allen I don't imagine you can see very much from here." Gina remarked.

I pointed to my telescope over in the corner of the balcony I said, "That brings the show up close and personal."

Gina laughed gave my cock a gentle squeeze and said, "You are a little devil Allen glad you don't have a little devil cock baby." Her grip on my cock got a little stronger.

Just then I noticed some movement on Kay's balcony as she slipped through the door and walked slowly to the railing. Kay was wearing a white robe which appeared to be rather clingy. She leaned against the railing and looked up toward my vantage point.

I hoped that Kay couldn't see Gina standing beside me and that her exhibitionist show would be as hot as the last one.

I turned my head toward Gina and whispered, "Show time Gina let me set up my telescope for us."

"Okay baby but I'm really not all that interested in watching a solo woman. I'd much prefer watching a couple." Gina said.

"Besides Allen I think I know how to make your watching her even more enjoyable." Gina added.

I adjusted the tripod so that I could watch Kay from a standing position and the focused in on her just as she reclined on the patio lounge. As always Kay's hair framed her face perfectly and now that I was gazing at her through my scope I could tell her white robe was silk or satin and as I surmised earlier very clingy and extremely sexy. I made a quick mental note that I'd request she wear that robe for me sometime soon when I could slide my hands over it instead of just my eyes.

Gina snuggled into my side and licked around the outside of my ear. She whispered, "Allen I want you to tell me everything she's doing okay?"

I nodded my agreement as Gina planted soft sensual kisses down along the side of my neck her hands beginning to explore both my chest and along my spine. Gina had changed from a lustful wanton slut earlier in my kitchen to a sensual passionate lady who clearly enjoyed taking her time arousing her lovers.

I leaned toward the scope and began watching Kay fondle her nipples through the fabric of her robe the erect nubs clearly showing. As I stared at Kay Gina continued her sensual descent along my body until she was crouched in front of me. Her gentle hands slowly began stroking my growing erection through the material of my trousers.

"Take my cock out Gina." I whispered.

Gina undid the clasp of my pants and pulled the tiny metal tab of my zipper down. Her skillful hand slid inside and circled by cock.

On the balcony below Kay had undone the belt of her robe and let the shimmering fabric fall away from her sexy tits. She slid her hands up to cup both ripe melons and began rolling her taut nipples between thumb and forefinger. I watched intently as Kay pleasured her nipples.

"That's it baby stroke my cock nice and slow." I said.

Gina replied, "It feels so good growing hard in my hand baby."

I looked down at Gina just as she leaned forward to lick along the underside of my hardening cock her shiny lips moist and sexy. "Tell me what she's doing baby." She said as her tongue slid off my cock head.

I pressed my eye back to the telescope and watched as Kay's hands slid from her tits down toward her pussy. "She's moving her fingers to her pussy." I said.

Kay's fingers slipped between her thighs and pressed into the folds of flesh at their confluence. I could tell from the expression on her face that she was massaging her clit. "She's rubbing her clit now Gina." I said.

Gina had already parted her lips and let my cock head slip between. She used those soft pouty lips to gently caress just the head and flaring corona.

"Mmmmmmmm..Baby that feels wonderful." I whispered to Gina.

Keeping my eye pressed to the telescope I watched as Kay slowly spread her thighs exposing her glistening loins to my lustful stare.

"She's fingering herself now Gina." I said adding, "Two, no three fingers dipping into her wet pussy."

"Hmmmmmm." Gina hummed as my cock head slipped deeper into her wet mouth.

Gina's oral talents are remarkable. As she pulls back her tongue presses tightly against the urethra alone the bottom of my cock and as she presses it back inside her mouth lightly touches every surface along the shaft. She uses her tongue to caress and tease the most sensitive areas and learned within a moment or two exactly where my sensitive spots are.

My cock now erect and rock hard pulsed in her hand and mouth. Gina moaned softly as she sucked and licked at the length of my cock while I continued my description of Kay's exhibitionist show below.

"She pulled her fingers out Gina. I can see how wet they are. She's licking and sucking her fingers now baby." I said.

Taking my eye away from the telescope for a moment I looked down at the sexy woman kneeling before me with my cock stuffed in her mouth. I could tell that Gina had dropped one hand between her thighs and was fingering her own wet cunt deeply.

"Suck it harder baby." I said urging Gina to take more of my cock.

Gina tilted her head up and opened her eyes wide as she pressed my cock deep into her mouth.

"Yeah baby that's what I like." I exclaimed as she pressed the head against the back of her throat.

"Deep throat it Gina!" I demanded.

She pulled back and softly said, "I've never been able to do that baby."

"No worries babe." I replied placing my hand on her head and guiding my cock to her moist lips again. I returned my eye to Kay who by now was happily finger fucking herself with one hand and roughly playing with her nipples and tits.

"She's really into it now Gina." I remarked.

Gina licked along the length of my rock hard cock before she said, "Tell me Allen."

Her soft lips circled my cock head as I continued, "She has three fingers buried in her pussy and is pinching her nipples with the other. I can see that her pussy is very wet baby and I think she could cum at any time."

"Ummmmmmmmmmm" Gina moaned still licking and sucking hard on my cock.

"Do you want to cum when she does baby?" Gina asked.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed.

Gina slipped my cock from her mouth but kept her lips parted and extended her tongue. "Cum in my mouth babe!" She whispered.

She slowly started stroking my throbbing cock paying attention to softly massage the sensitive flaring corona with each sensual stroke.

"Yes Gina that feels so fucking good." I said. I wanted to watch Gina as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm but at the same time I wanted to watch Kay as she finger fucked her self into a sexual frenzy.

I looked through the glass again at the sexy mature woman masturbating for me. Her eyes were closed and she tilted her head back. I could tell she was about to cum her mouth open as she gasped for air.

"She's cumming Gina." I whispered.

Gina's soft delicate hand stroked my cock faster and harder causing the wonderful tingling feeling in my loins as cum started boiling toward the tip of my rock hard cock.

"Cum for me baby let me taste you sweet juice." Gina said between licks of my cock head.

My muscles and Kay's body tensed almost in unison as her climax peaked. I pulled my eye from the telescope and looked down at the sexy woman who knelt before me.

"Oh god Gina!" I exclaimed.

She tilted her head back a little and opened her lips wide ready to accept the flood of hot cum I was about to give her.

My cock exploded shooting a stream of hot sperm into her waiting mouth coating her tongue with my seed.

Gina moaned deeply as the taste of my salty cum flooded her hot mouth. Another shot splashed off her upper lip and down onto her extended tongue.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm" I moaned as she circled my cock head with her shimmering lips and began sucking cum from my hard cock.

Droplets of cum seeped from the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin as she continued sucking and stroking my twitching cock.

"Suck it Gina." I said hoarsely watching as she worked my cock expertly.

Gina lifted my cock above her tongue just as the last cum oozed from the tiny slit at the head. It dripped onto her upper lip and she immediately began smearing her lips and face with my cock head.

As she smeared her face with my hot cum it dripped onto her big tits. She used one hand to spread it across the heaving flesh of her tits and into the deep sensual cleavage between.

"Your cum tastes so good baby." Gina whispered.

I smiled thinking this was the second time in the last two days that I had watched a sexy babe spread cum over their faces. I wondered to my self if it would be possible to get those two women plus Gina's room mate Staci together for a group sex session. The possibilities would be something I'd have to explore.

To be continued.......

In chapter 6 Allen & Kay christen his new bed.

12