Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

'What the fuck are you doing Chris,' she screamed as I reamed her, holding her fighting body tight as I fucked her.

'Stop it, stop it!' But I couldn't, I was getting toward my peak and kept on going. 'No Chris, no!' she screamed again as I held her tight as I began to come inside her and then the truth dawned on me why she was screaming. I was fucking her in the wrong place.

She fell forward and I went with her, still bucking my hips at my coming as I lay full length on her, giving those last little jerks to get the last of it out of me. It was too late to say sorry as I pulled out for her to whirl round, her breasts shaking with her anger as she raised her hand and slapped me round the face.

'You fucking animal!' she shouted, tears streaming down her face as she got off the bed. She was sobbing as she picked up her clothes and ran out of the room. I lay there stunned at what I had done, cursing myself for forgetting that a woman has two holes and not just the one like me. My first experience and chance of finding out what it would be like doing it with a woman and I fucked it up good and proper. A few minutes later, I heard the front door slam before I could get dressed properly to try and tell her what went wrong. What on earth was she going to tell the other girls? I'd blown my chances of ever getting one now at school, I could have wept, so I went and had a shower to clean myself properly. Darren and I always went back into the pond after having anal intercourse to keep ourselves clean as it was pure common sense to do so.

I didn't bother going downstairs but went straight to bed wondering if she'd report me to the head or tell her parents what I had done. It was a worrisome night and I really dreaded going to school the next day and I fretted the whole time, waiting for a call that never came. I avoided all the girls that day and over the weekend but I still had to go to school on Monday. Who was the first person I bump into, Mary-Ann. I tried to stammer out an apology but she swept past me without saying a word.

'What did you do to her the other night?' Ellen, another girl from the class who had come up behind me asked. She had obviously seen the encounter and wanted to know. 'We know she was going to your house but she won't say a word about it.'

'Er, we seem to have got off on the wrong foot,' I answered rather lamely. 'I was too eager it being my first time,' realising I shouldn't have said that last part. Now all the girls will know that I hadn't been able to do it properly.

But time went by and she still refused to talk about it for I suppose she didn't want the others to know that she had been buggered instead of fucked. So my having it off with a girl seemed to get put on the back burner for the time being.

It was some time later, just after finishing swimming practice that Mr Robbins, the school's art teacher asked me if I would pop along to his study for a chat when I'd got dressed. I had a shower to get the chlorine off and when I was dressed, went up and knocked on his door.

'Come in Chris, come in,' he said when he saw it was me at the door. 'Sit you down, sit down,' indicating a couch near the desk. I went and sat down wondering what we wanted me for and looked about his study at the many pictures that adorned the walls of the room. It took a few minutes before I realised that they were all of men in a variety of poses. Weight lifting with heavy bars showing all the muscles, then running, jumping, swimming and some just of men flexing their muscles to be photographed or sketched.

'I watched you swimming today, well I've seen you several times and must say that you have a lovely body. Have you ever thought of weight lifting, to build up those arm and shoulder muscles?'

'No,' I replied, 'It seems like hard work. No, swimming is enough for me.'

'Pity, but there is something you could do that isn't strenuous in the least. In fact you don't even have to move a muscle, just sit still. I'm asking if you could find it in yourself to pose for the senior art class? We, or rather they, are now entering their last phase by drawing and sketching the human form.' I was speechless and didn't expect that this was why he wanted to see me. We sat there for an hour as I put up all kinds of objections that he shot down and in the end I agreed, much to his delight. My studies were changed slightly so that I could be in his class three afternoons a week, two hours at a time, and it was with some trepidation that I presented myself for the first time in his art class.

There were about twenty students there of about half and half mix of boys and girls and I caught sight of the girls start to whisper when they saw it was me that was to be their model.

'Welcome Chris,' he said after I had walked in. 'I think most of you know our Chris,' he said to the class at large, 'and I'm most happy to welcome and thank him for being our live model. Now this way Chris,' he said, leading me to a large screen and he explained that here I could undress and there was a towel for me to put round my waist when I was not actually in a posing position. He watched me as I undressed and then, with a towel round my middle, he led me out to the small podium where there was a large stool for me to sit on.

'Now you all know what you are to do so let's get started,' he said to the class as he placed me by the stool and took off my towel to sit me down. I heard gasps from the boys and smothered giggles from the girls who could see the frontal side of me as Mr Robbins sat me down on the stool. I couldn't understand the gasps from the boys having seen most of them in the showers and knew I was much better endowed than they were. For the girls, I think it was because they had all seen me in my swim suit but were now seeing me in the raw. I could also hear sighs which I took to be disappointment from those who only got a side or rear view of me.

The teacher moved my arms and legs into the position he wanted and when he moved out of the way I could then see the wide eyed girls looking at what I'd got between my legs and then I started to get a hard on. There were more gasps from the girls as it rose up and Mr Robbins dropped the towel into my lap.

'Now then Chris. Try and control yourself. Think of something banal and get your mind off whatever you are thinking. This is an art class, not a biology lesson.'

'Sorry Mr Robbins. Couldn't help it,' I blushed.

'Well start drawing,' he called out to the class, 'you can draw the finer points in later.'

So I sat there for half an hour, thinking sad thoughts or rather trying to before the towel was removed for the next hour and a half. The bloody thing kept rising every now and again as I caught some pretty chick's eye and kept getting a gentle slap from the teacher when he saw it begin to come up. He kept moving around the class telling them the finer points of drawing and I was thankful when he came back up and dropped the towel in my lap again and said that the lesson was over for the day.

He told me later that he could have trebled the class after my first sitting, all girls, to which I blushed and stammered that those he had was enough for me to contend with.

'We must do something about you getting an erection all the time during the lesson,' he said. 'We've got to take the edge off your sexual appetite.' He mused on this as he paced up and down the study.

'Take your clothes off as though you were in the class room.' He said finally. Not quite understanding what he had in mind, but did as he asked and stood there naked in front of him. 'Here, look at this,' and he passed a small magazine over to me. I puzzled for a moment as I opened it and found that he'd given me a pornographic one, full of pictures of the sex act between men and women, woman and woman and man with man or men. Of course I got an instant hard on at seeing these and looked at him somewhat bewildered, book in my hand and my throbbing erection jutting out in front of me.

'Now what do you normally do when you're in that state?' he asked and without waiting for me to answer went on. 'You either jerk off or have someone do it for you. Have you ever had sex with another boy, jerking off and the like?' I nodded dumbly at this.

'Fellatio?'

'Pardon?'

'Oral sex. Have you ever been sucked off?' Again I could only nod dumbly.

'Go and lie down on the couch,' he said, and so I moved back and lay down, my erection still hard and laying on my stomach.

'What I do for art's sake,' he muttered as he came over and went down onto his knees. 'This is what you need just before you go into the class,' he said, and I could only lie there and watch him take hold of my erection and lower his head and take me into his mouth. I must say I was shocked but not displeased at having a teacher do this to me and rather enjoyed having him do what I'd been needing for some time now. His mouth was hot and he was rather good with the using of his tongue and teeth as he sucked and chewed on me as he slowly jerked me off at the same time.

'I'm coming,' I managed to get out in a strangled voice.

'Great,' he said, briefly lifting his head up off me, 'keep going and let it come,' as his mouth engulfed me again. I sighed and closed my eyes and gave myself up to the pleasure of having my cock sucked again by an expert. I couldn't but help myself to buck my hips as I came, shooting out the lot into his waiting mouth for him to swallow and lick me clean when I'd finished.

I opened my eyes when he let go of me and I saw that he had both hands at his front below the edge of the couch and realised that he was putting himself away inside his own trousers. The bugger had been jerking himself off as he had sucked on me, but I didn't care as I'd had the release that I wanted, so why shouldn't he.

He straightened up and waited for a few minutes and then asked me to stand up, which I did, my cock now at half mast.

'Well that seems to have done the trick,' he smirked. 'How long can you last before it rises again?'

'About an hour,' I replied.

'Well try and make it longer. Let's do this before each session if you've no objection Chris?' he asked with a warm satisfied smile.

'None at all,' I replied having got the measure of his desire, 'providing you don't get rid of your erection under the couch.'

'What do you mean?' he asked warily.

'Come off it Mr Robbins. I'd rather you fucked me than waste it that way.'

'Really?' he asked, his face brightening up into a big smile. 'You'll let me do it to you before we go out for the next class?'

'Of course,' I smiled back at him. 'It's the only thing I'm really going to get out of this posing for you aren't I?'

So for the rest of the year, three times a week just before the art class started, I would go to his study and he would go down on me to try and prevent the erection in class and then he would take me on the couch to rid himself of his own sexual frustrations that I knew was apparent with such lovely girls in front of him every day.

It got to a point that I didn't bother with a towel when I emerged from behind the screen and I let them all see what was hidden in my costume when I was swimming. That was how I was picked up by Juliet. She wasn't one of the crowd that mixed with Mary-Ann, so there was no connection that she might get to hear of what I had done to her. She was in the art class and wondered if I wouldn't mind letting her put the final touches to her drawing in private, at her house one evening. It was coyly said and I guessed what touches she wanted to do and accepted. The promise was there and I hoped that I wouldn't make the same mistakes again because she would be quite a catch. Her parents were amongst the richest folks in town and it wouldn't be a bad thing to get my feet under the table there.

I duly turned up at her house at the appointed time and it was Juliet that opened the door with a big smile.

'Come in Chris,' she said taking my arm, swinging the front door shut behind us. 'We're all alone as it's the staff's night off and Mother and Father are out at a function, so we are perfectly safe.'

'Safe from what?' I couldn't help but ask.

'Safe from being interrupted,' she replied with a smile, dragging me through the house and out into what was an indoor swimming pool. It was massive, at least twenty five yards in length and had side glass panels that could be opened in the summer. There were loungers around one side and it was to here that she led me.

'Let's have a swim first,' she said, starting to take off her clothes.

'I haven't brought a costume,' I said in protest.

'I've seen you without one in the classroom, now you can see me without one too,' as the last piece of clothing came off for me to see her fine figure. I saw more because she did a back flip into the water, that is, to do this properly, you have to open your legs as you bend them for the lift up and so I quite clearly saw the bush and open lips of her sex for that briefest of glimpses. What she had said was true that she had seen me in the full flesh so I thought, what the hell, and quickly stripped off and joined her in the cool water of the pool.

We swam a few lengths before she stood up in the shallow end, the water still moving just below her full breasts as I surged up in front of her. I stood there looking at the secret smile she was giving me and I couldn't but help look down to those two orbs seeming to float on top of the water.

'Do you like them?' she asked as she put her hands underneath them and lifted them up for my inspection. The water was still running off them and each outstanding nipple had one drop poised at the tip. 'You can touch them,' she said, taking hold of my hands and placing them on these two floating balloons. 'Rub them and warm them up.' As my hands made circles round their softness, her own hands went below the surface and took hold of my cock and balls and the warmth of her hand made it start to rise.

'Let's get out of here,' she said, giving me a quick kiss before turning and striking out for where our clothes lay. She was up and out of the pool before I reached the side and she began pulling the long lounger cushions onto the floor and then lay back on them and beckoned to me as I came up out of the water.

Her legs were parted and I could see what I had to aim at this time and went and lay down next to her and she was immediately in my arms and kissing me. This only lasted a few minutes before she whispered that she wanted me, now, there and then. Forget the foreplay, let's fuck.

So with her leading, she guided my throbbing prick into the orifice where she wanted it put, and it was warm and wet enough for me to slide in without the slightest effort on my part. As that heat surrounded my erection I was thankful that it was wet and also that Mr Robbins had given me a blow job that very afternoon for I think I would have come straight away it being the first time I'd been able to actually put my thing up inside a woman.

I can't truly say it was wonderful as I was comparing it to the back passage of a man. It was softer and though there were more muscles inside, they didn't have the strength of a sphincter. They could touch and make you feel them but had insufficient power to hold you inside. This was the downside I felt as I moved myself slowly in and out of that enclosing warmth of her vagina. Don't get me wrong by imagining that I didn't enjoy it because I did. Her enthusiasm helped as she had wanted my tool inside her and she was trying to milk what she could out of it. She bucked and thrashed, pulling at me to try and dig deeper inside, her legs coming up to grip my waist as we fought each other on the cushions, her trying to take more and me trying to get further in as we fucked. It was great and I became alarmed when she went into a paroxysm of movement and then went rigid as she gave out our scream that echoed round and round the enclosed pool area.

I nearly panicked thinking I was in the wrong place again, but I know now that she was in the middle of an orgasm, but it had its effect of not letting me come. I kept on ploughing into her until she begged me to stop. I lay there panting on top of her heaving body, her breasts squashed under my chest as she too heaved, trying to take in more oxygen.

'You're a fucking stud, man. That's the first time somebody has made me come like that for the first time you wonderful man!' Boy did my heart swell at that pronouncement. 'God, I've got to cool down after that!' she exclaimed as I slid out of her, still not having come myself yet. She was up and into the pool as I stood up not certain exactly what I had done at that time. My cock was still up and hard, throbbing and not yet had my release when she surfaced.

'Come in here and keep that bloody great tool ready for another session,' she cried. I dived in and joined her as she frolicked about in the most childish fashion and I was glad when she got out of the water and beckoned me out to join her. I couldn't get out of the water quick enough to dip my wick again, hoping that she would stay still long enough for me to come at the same time as her.

She was flat on her back with her legs wide open, the lips of her sex glowing pink inside that slight hairy surround and I fell between her legs and drove straight in to that wet warmth again. She was bucking up against me again, her legs high up at my side for the deepest penetration when she gave out a scream and so I let myself go and started to come myself. She screamed again and suddenly started to push me off of her just as I was letting go. Her strength was amazing and managed to force me back so that I slid out and then I saw what and why she had screamed. It was not just of her coming but also that of her parents.

I got up on wobbly legs and stood there with my cock still throbbing and small jets of sperm still coming out of the tip as I faced her parents who were standing there on the opposite side of the pool looking at us. I could hear Juliet trying to get her clothes together as she cried at being caught in the act. I was standing there like a statue, not knowing really what to do in this situation, dribbles of sperm still issuing out from the end of my cock.

'You bastard! Get out of my house!' her father started screaming, drowning out the sobs of Juliet. Her mother had a hand to her mouth and her eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she looked at me. I didn't know what to cover first, my face or my dripping erection as her eyes bored into mine. The screaming of her father was washing over me in the melee of Juliet crying and trying to get her clothes from under my feet. All I kept hearing was him calling me a bastard and to get out of the house. I didn't realise until afterwards that though he ranted and raved, he stayed on the other side of the pool for I think he saw that I was much bigger and possibly stronger than he was. His wife said nothing but just looked at the aftermath of seeing me fuck her daughter.

The spell broke and I grabbed my clothes and fled through one of the side doors of the enclosed pool. I managed to get my trousers on in my flight across the garden and it wasn't until I was three houses away before I stopped to try and put my shoes on. There I found I only had one sock left, my underpants had gone too, so throwing away the odd sock, I put my shoes on and my T shirt and went off to my home.

As I trudged on my way I reflected on what could be the repercussions from this episode in my trying to have a normal relationship with a female. The only consolation I had was that I had actually been inside a female with my cock for the first time and though I didn't come properly inside her, I at least had done half of it, the rest shooting and dribbling out afterwards.

I crept into my own house and had my shower before going to bed and there re-lived the past few hours, dreading the possible aftermath from Juliet's parents. But at least I now knew the difference between what a woman had between her legs and what a man had. Then to be honest with myself, I'd rather stick myself into a man, unless a woman would want it the same way as the mistake I had made with Mary-Ann. I know I shouldn't make comparisons with only one experience with a female, but there was one major difference that the man had over the female. He could do the same to me! That is what I wanted! I was enjoying my sessions with teacher Robbins because he was putting himself into me which is what I desired most of all. The fact that he was blowing me either before or afterward was just a bonus as far as I was concerned.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers