Hot Embers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you too more than anything," I said panting; I stood and watched as he removed his pants to see the largest, hardest cock I have ever seen.

He must have saw the look of doubt in my face because he reached up and ran his finger along the fold of my pussy showing me how wet I was with want, he placed two fingers inside of me and started to work them in and out watching as I started to tremble with desire.

He removed his fingers pulling me slowly down onto his cock, taking it all, feeling it fill my pussy.

We both sucked in a breath as I started to move on him riding his cock like I had done it before, somehow knowing what rhythm to take. I could feel my pussy getting tighter, felt his cock getting larger as we got close to climax. Panting now with want for release he flipped me down on the rug, covering my body with his, opening my legs to enter deeper.

He started to pump harder and deeper and with every thrust I came closer to falling over the edge of climax. " Come for me my Kate, he whispered in my ear pumping deeper. No one has called me Kate not even when I was little. It felt right, like he has called me that before. I felt my body release and climaxed with his name on my lips. Hearing me cry his name Gavin came right after, every muscle tighten as he exploded his hot seed into me.

He fell to the side of me not wanting to crush me, breathing hard, our skin glistening with sweat.

I lay there wrapped in his arms on the rug watching the hot embers burn in the fireplace like our lovemaking had been. Hoping this would not be the end. Wanting it to be the beginning for us.

Gavin was thinking along the same lines as he looked at her lovely face. Hoping the snow would keep them here for a long while before he has to let her go back to her life.

Now is not a good time to worry about that he thought.

Putting it out of his mind for now, he leaned in and kissed her lips caressing her breasts with his hand, feeling her respond to him again. Stirring the embers of her passion and his.

12