Hotel Fun & Games

Story Info
Maintenance on wife while hubby is away.
774 words
3.78
69k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was all ready it was planed as I called the hotel operated asking for Neil to come fix my TV that was broken. I made sure to tell them to have him come at 3 in the after nod because I would be doing activities with the other guest and my husband.

the room was rather large with a connecting bedroom set to the back the room in the living room I could see with the help of a mirror as 3 o'clock rolled a round my hubby took of to go play basket ball. I declined saying I had a headache and went back to the room. Got into one of my hot, sexy red short nighties with no panties, I played on the bed and worked my self up to a hot frieze but on the brink of orgasm waiting. The plan worked perfect. the knock came to the door" Maintenance" I stayed in my room on my bed like I was sleeping as I heard the door open and close as Neil walked in with his tool box.

I had disconnected a few wires ad such so he did have to do some work. I watched him as I played with my tit's I got them nice and hard poking though the sheer material of my nighty and then waited fro him to make a noise as I heard it I stood up and walked into the main room my pussy showing to all that would look namely Neil.

I walked in and gasped at first playing the part to the hilt. He sort of dropped his jaw and pliers and stammered" I'm so sorry, I had no idea anyone was here. I will come back" He turned his head his face was red my pussy dripping.

No... No.. its all right you already saw it, just please fit my TV i hate no TV. He took a few quick peaks as he nodded. ( like you think he would leave) I sat in the couch across from him and watched him. my legs parted so he would get a shot of my wet soaking pussy. He smiled as he worked. I asked boldly. "So even have this happen to you before or an I your first" He laughed. No, I walked in on a couple once having sexy, but he yelled, she screamed. I left quick, but this... this is nice" He smiled as he worked on the back of the set.

Well, I might as well give you something to remember aye, "I leaned back and stared to part my lips with my fingers playing with my pussy, as I slid the nighty up and off of my body. I was fully nude with him watching me play with my self. I saw him start to sweat and the lump growing in under his jeans.

"Mmm... I love to be watched" I said as he moved closer his own hand grabbed to the hard bulge in his pants. "Oh yea!" He said. "Mind if I ah, jerk off for ya to. I am so turned on by this. " Well, you know I smiled and say sure. He slipped to the other end of the couch and took his Jean off and stared to palm that thick beautiful cock of his for me. He leaned over and pushed a finger into my cunt feeling my own wetness as he jerked. I need that cock, I needed it bad to, but I would not put a strange cock in me so I grabbed his hammer. Wiped the handle off and slowly slide it up inside of me, I know it had at least 10 maybe 11 inches in me as I saw him jump jerking off all over the couch and my legs. I felt his hand on the end of the hammer fucking me with it and fondling my boobs.

Faster and harder I felt him fuck me with it as I fingered my clit I got off so strong so good. I cam all over the ridges of that handle he pulled it out and licked the tip and pulled his jeans on.

"Next time you need something fixed make sure you ask for Neil, "I smiled and watched him leave. I was still playing with my pussy when I heard the back door open my hubby walked in his cock in his hand and smiled" Next time we bring out own hammer love, "no basket ball game for him the game he watched was his favorite sport me his wife have fun. With a stranger.