All Comments on 'Husband's Version Of How We Met'

by luckycouple845

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Those two are made for each other

AN OK story. I personally don't like the false modesty of they tell me... or they seem to like me to..., but that's just me.

Your characters are a couple of really really promiscuous people, and thank heaven they found each other, because a guy that fucked hundreds of women is not everybody's idea of husband material. But Vicky doesn't mind and sounds like Vicky she's much the same way.

So everything's nice, endless happy sex, life is just a dream?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yikes,

there's nothing to like about this story. Just a guy bragging about his big cock and a cheating slut married to someone else.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Well, sorry, but an introduction is not a story.

It maybe a set up for a story, but this one doesn't even do that. There's no problem, no unrealized fantasy, no people from the past that could cause a problem, no friend could to cause them a probem, no tension, not mystery, etc., etc. It's intro that really does not go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yawn

A cheating bitch wife and the asshole who slept with her and later married her.

To pieces of worthless trash hooking up in the dump.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
What A Bummer!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. 40J what was she a cow??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Be So Hard on the New Author

It's a story about fucking, so just treat it that way. The new Mrs. Is probably out fucking a new guy now anyway.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

Mindless fucking fodder. The imaginings of a mentally insane sex-starved lothario wanna-be impotent asshole.

HA Ha ha

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Dude married a cheating cunt, so he knows what he is getting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous