All Comments on 'I Hate Surprises Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 589 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a chump

I've read several stories by this author but this one pretty much made sure I won't read anymore. Are there any cheating wife stories where the husband actually grows a pair and gets revenge on everybody and then goes off and lives happily ever after without forgiving his slut wife??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
time to beome a wimp

took a lot of words to let people know this stupid guy let some woman talk him out of doing what he should have done to the wife. too bad he did damagee to her lovers and not her.... another fucking wimp

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
What a PATHETIC Loser WIMP

The WORST of your pathetic "Cheating"Stories by far. Not only does he catch the slut ONCE, but TWICE. Infuking credible.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Bad!

really Really BAD!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 14 years ago
This was the best...

Your story was not only so very well written, but more important it explored real human experience: love, failings, fear, anger, strength, weakness, pain, consequences and above all the redeeming power of love and forgiveness. Notably, it also seems to have shocked some of your critics that a woman might do a bad thing because, in one area, she is weak and not always because she is a bad person. That is an important truth and it is what made this story unique and thought provoking for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
big hole

There has to be suspension of disbelief, yes? But the year long "test" conditions that didn't include a return to therapy? Could get away with it if none has been mentioned, but to have the wimp seek counseling alone and not have it part of the the plan is pretty weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
assumptions

There were those known instances, and this beautiful had how many

that were NOT disclosed or revealed? For all the beauty, that only went

so far, and trust shattered. And get back together, to be disppointed

again?, Why?

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
"Kick the bitch..."

ohio constructs different stories with great plots, true characters, and enjoyable reading -- unless "kicking the bitch" to the curb is your only satisfying finish. IMNSHO These stories should be required reading for couples who have infidelity issues in their marriages.

Hard to believe the number of commentors who 'don't know why' she was compelled to succumb to an older man. Her first love and man who took her virginity and spent a year with her was 18 years older than she was. This was repeated to some degree at the end. Of course if you have already made up your mind Jennie is a cheating slut, facts are of little use,

That's the set-up for the story. The first cheat was less obvious because the man was still relatively young and quite handsome. It looked like she was emotionally cheating on him as well as physically. This was far more difficult to get past. His daughter being young had as much to do with his wanting to have the marriage work as his wanting to be with her.

He saw with his own eyes that she was not herself, did not enjoy the sex or being with the man and she got rid of him instead of having more sex later in the evening. Clearly there was something that was at play other than her wanting to get some strange dick.

The therapist helped Brad see that he wanted wanted and that was for the marriage to work. Brad came up with a test/plan that was pretty sure to prove to himself that Jennie could be trusted -- if she passed the test. If she didn't he was getting the divorce.

As to all the questions that weren't answered or weren't asked, we need to remember that this is a story for Literotica, not a novel with time for full development of all characters. The only character we needed to understand was Brad. That gave us the insight and look into the process that resulted in them restoring their marriage.

I find it ludicrous that some people totally on their own without any evidence except their own view of life, attribute other incidences of cheating. Early on Jennie had clearly shown her true character being separated from Brad, dating other men, and not cheating. He saw her go so far as to let another man hold her hands on top of a table in a crowded public place before getting up to leave -- this after stopping him once before.

We see the world through our own eyes. I guess some of us would cheat and therefore "know" that Jennie did also.

Thanks,

Phil

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
No fucking way...

The husband is a real glutton for punishment.I have no sympathy for him or his slut wife.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I love it and I loved that they remained a couple. Screw all the "Kickem to the Kurb" types. This couple as described truly loved each other, and she hated and despised herself every time she succumbed to attention from an older man and had sex with him. It wasn't the normal case where she had no love or respect for her husband. She had a problem where she needed the constant male attention to make her feel worthy as a woman. Yet she continually graced her husband's life with her constant love and her beauty. Face it, she could have had hundreds of lovers and been extremely rich with the looks and personality she had... How many of us could even land a woman like that without being rich? Even then...we would only have a trophy wife that we could never believe truly loved us. So just accept the story as written. He could not have been happy in his future life to have lost a woman like he had. How would he even have replaced her? I do fully understand that cheating generally shows a lack of love and respect for a woman's husband. But as written...this woman did not cheat for a sexual thrill or because she did not adore and respect her husband! Accept that this is not a normal cheating wife who is dissatisfied with her married life for whatever reason... Just my thoughts readers. And yes, I too am married to a lovely woman that has turned many heads throughout the 30 years of our marriage. She too was never very sexual. She just loves the attention she gets from men, and in fact, she depends on it as did this wife! However, my wife was not as beautiful and pampered all her life by male attention as the one described in this story. If my wife had been sexually inclined as in most stories written here, I fear I would have had a cheating wife because a lot of men do chase beautiul women and try to score! I used to hear a song from the early sixties that said: "Get yourself an ugly wife...if you don't want to have trouble the rest of your life!" I think that applies here. Like I said...I loved this great story even though I don't like cheaters that show a lack of love and respect for their spouses!

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
this is my 2nd reading of Brad & Jennie. And . . .

I liked it even better this time around. So Jennie was and is a weak person when it came to some importnat things, like sex. I can imagine Marilyn Monroe having some aspects of this personality weakness. Just my personal thoughts mind you. But it turned out that Brad was up to the task in terms of strength of character and conviction when it came down to what's really important in life. Thank you for a great read . . . twice!

PArebelPArebelalmost 14 years ago
Read it again

Ohio, you are one of my favorite authors on this site, and I have read this story many times over the years. I should also preface my comment with the fact that I am not one of the "burn the slut" crowd. I like reconciliation. <br><p>

Having said all of that, I have a major problem with Brad's response and with the "shrink". Let me start with the shrink first. <br><p>

What a lame response when Brad comes to her after the third incident. And yes, it is a third incident; professor, banker, churchman. When she points our that Jennie gets hit on regularly she says, "let's assume for now it's just the one. Doesn't that suggest that Jennie has been trying to be faithful to you?" So What! That's like saying of a murderer, "There were so many other people who pissed him off that he didn't murder. Doesn't that show that he tried not to murder anyone?" How absurd! <br><p>

Despite his "test", as far as Brad is concerned, I don't know how he can ever trust her again. IF, and it is a big if, I went back Jennie would have to know that she was under a microscope. I would have no reason to trust her whenever she was apart from me. He talked to her after the professor (strike one) and explained his feelings about fidelity. He forgave her and re-inforced his feelings after the banker (strike two). To continue the metaphor, the only way he can reconcile after George is to say it was somehow a foul-ball. Otherwise, it's "STRIKE THREE, YOU'RE OUT!". I don't think I can see this as a "foul ball". She knew the danger. She knew the potential consequences. <br><p>

It is clear that Brad is in pain. The question is whether he wants to relive this pain again. If this last incident was caused at least partially because she felt insecure passing 47, how is she going to react at 50 and 60? I guess your Brad decided he was willing to risk that pain again. I don't know that I would. I think I would just want to get over the pain and see if I could find someone who I could be sure would be faithful. <br><p>.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He must of not hated surprises that much.

What the hell she's a whore. What next he finds her in bed with 3 guys and it's ok because he loves her so much and they told her she is so pretty. Why not have him eat her out to. Once a cheater always a cheater. She proved that. WHAT A FUKING WHIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The husband in this story..

should get together with the husband in "House of Cards" and crochet some doilies, or they can help each other look for their gonads.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great read

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another bullshit wimpy cuckolded story

You forgot one part..having the spineless shit-for-brains husband lick the cum from her pussy. You are a sorry excuse for an author. Maybe you, too, are a limp dick wimp cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Advice for Brad.

Remove your shoe. Place one foot on the ground about 8 inches away from your body. Drop a large cement block on your foot. While you're hopping around in pain, have someone tell you that it doesn't matter, because the cement block looks perfect. Let your foot heal. Then, repeat the above. Save the block for later. You'll need it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty much skimmed this last chapter because I knew what was coming...

Read the ending just so I could give it one star. I agree with the previous commnet: buy yourself a nice, new cement block and drop it on your foot. Suffer. Forget. Repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So what?

Just think of the following famous men and what they have in common:

Franklin Roosevelt

Dwight Eisenhower

John Kennedy

Edward Kennedy

Bill Clinton

Senator McCain

... and many, many more.

They all had affairs outside of marriage and most of the marriages, though not all, survived despite repeat offenses. We do not hear what the wives did, but one can assume that what is sauce for the gander is also sauce for the goose.

Throughout history it has been quite common for those of the social upper crust and the better educated to have friends with or without benefits outside of marriage and without catastrophe. It is quite common among the upper crust not to share bedrooms and even to have separate suites of rooms in the same house because often their personal interests and friends do not coincide. They may not even have much in common as spouses except friendship, love, and sex, and the ensuing children.

Guys, it is time to leave the cave and caveman attitudes. No spouse owns the other spouse and each can even legally share their goodies with whomever they choose, although still in some states infidelity may be grounds for divorce but nowhere it is illegal.

Boys, grow up, and quit being such anal retentives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sad

I think it would be fitting to forego all pretense of therapy, because neither can be helped. She just needs to be the daily cum dump for a succession of old perverts, and he needs to personally voyeur the misery for all involved. Misery does love company, and these two deserve each other.

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
RE: Anonymous 12/27/10 - So What?

Well said! You hit the nail right on the head. You've sized up the most verbal of the Lit readers. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey, I understand!!!

If a woman is very beautiful she is automatically entitled to commit adultery. It is her natural right.

It is good to know this. It clears up a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cartoon characters

obviously the author has no idea what it feels like to love his attempt at trying to convey that emotion is juvenile at best

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
It is after 10 pm

And time for the grown ups to have the pool -

I cannot place myself in Brad place and feel the way he did - but - I totally believe he could do what he did in the story. Particularly the second time it was clear to him that she had no interest in the sex, the sex was simply the payment made to get what she did want - the attention.

OK label her an attention whore fine - but then back off the cum dump etc they do not apply here they just don't. Sex was not Brad's primary definition of happiness or marital bliss, it was a component of the whole and not a real big one clearly.

So he accepted his definition and found he had what he wanted the most and could manipulate the system to avoid what he did not want successfully - most of us wish we could do that well.

Strange arrangement yes but - not possible or unreal - nope

Well written - thanks

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
lol.....belknap and anon 12/27/10

What you said maybe true, but if we go by that, then why do men pay either way. It's her body and she can fuck who she wants. But face what may come your way. If I where the husband I would walk away. Let that cunt take care of herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It is after 10 pm

And time for the cucks to come out and play -

Cucks conflate infidelity and love in a marriage because they enjoy feasting on other men's spunk fresh from their wife's cunt. To them there is no betrayal and therefore they cannot understand the pain felt by non-cucks when a wife commits adultery.

Two kinds of women commit premeditated acts of adultery: complete sluts that just want strange cock; and women who have formed an emotional attachment to a new man. Cucks are pleased either way and non-cucks are displeased either way.

Reconciling with this woman is not unreal, it is simply an admission of cuckhood. Being a cuck is not for everyone: there is still a certain stigma attached to it much like being a Cubs fans or a communist. However, a discrete but vocal segment of the male population still support cuckhood in spite of its obvious failings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
belknap and anon 12/27 almost hit the nail on the head

FDR, Eisenhower, et al had one more important thing in common: an understanding with their spouse about stepping out. If the couple in this story had such an understanding then it probably would go in Group Sex, Fetish or some other category.

Since no such understanding was present in this case the listed examples are irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

the wimp should have shoved a shotgun up the sluts cunt long back

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Lovable Looser

What a lovable little Wuss ass castrated Cuckold husband. Wouldn't servive in our town though. We don't take kindly to those types around our wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
In those last eighteen years,

I'm shure he will be getting plenty of creampies from his forgiven wife slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How in the hell can any competent author write a tale like this?

A wimpy cream pie eating husband tale written by a deranged author. No balls for the husband likely caused by an author with no balls. PLEASE do not post any more of your slimy stories.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

There are just too many comments for me to read. With my own experience with my own low self-esteem wife, I can acknowledge that these type of people are generally alcholics (Mine), victims of abuse, sometimes cheaters, and easily influenced by stronger personality types. They generally need a strong and forgiving man to depend on.

I love this story and I disagree with some of the commenters that say she wasn't worth it. Go back and reread the author's description of her at the beginning. Not just the part where she is beautiful or put on a pedestal by everyone except the polished older seducers.

Wetapup, Kanga, Rspuch, and others have it right basically. Some of you call the husband a wimp because he doesn't want to give up the otherwise perfect woman. Look at Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan. They can't be normal happy people because of the constant adolation they get. They don't know how to! Their fame draws men and women that are not good for them. All they know is that their looks are all important to them if they want to stay on top.

This wife has a dependable and loving husband who, alhough he gets unhappy with her problem does not give up on her. He knows that he cannot replace her nor her special love for him. The writer makes that obvious. We males reading the story should know that we could not even get a woman like that if we wanted too.

Pride, ego, integrity, fidelity, honesty, sounds real good and is a good thing to live by, but does not always apply.

If you follow the news at all you know that normal important people with supposed high morals cheat, steal, act less than honorable, lie and promise anything to get what they want. I have watched good men run away in combat, or hide, rather than help their wounded comrad in arms, doing so out of irrational fear. (Fight or Flight reaction)I have helped console many of my men when they got Dear Johns from lonely wives that found attention from someone else.

This was not uncommon. People react differently under certain types of pressures. Hungry or deperate people will steal. Cops will get shot because they can't shoot in every situation when they should. Sometimes they shoot when they shouldn't have.

This wife was vunerable when around skilled older men who manipulated her in certain situations. Twice! Get over it. All you have to do to get my wife to risk her world is alcohol. Then she forgets her family and thinks she is intelligent when drunk. The abuse victim thinks she brought it on herself when the husband beats her and screams at her.

I personally love that he stayed with her in this story. No where in the story does the writer say she cheated more than twice. No where in the story does the writer say she cheats in the future. No where in the story does the writer say she tells the husband to fuck off after taking her half of his riches and traveling all over the world fucking older men! Like the other writers told you, accept the story and its characters the way they are written! We all have opinions about how these stories should have ended. The writer's is the right one. He wrote his story to support it.

Sorry... This story touched on my own 30 year saga of being in love with a woman that needed constant attention and protection from herself. A beautiful, attentive, loving, Mother with self-esteem problems. Go ahead and blast me because sometimes I too wonder if it was all worth it.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Please please please

Learn how to capitalize your frigging sentences!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
A second children?

I think they made mistake when the first affair was, then they had to try a second children. Perhaps the newer children would have helped Jennie to avoid the second affair.

BTW very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Is this writer male or female? I'm guessing female as the cheating bitches are always forgiven, why have they made the husbands in ALL stories wimps?!

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
Very Good Story

5 Stars

Normally all of the "Reconciliation"-Stories are Bogus. But this one I actually liked very much, because both of the main characters were believable. Most of all I could still sympathize with Jennie even after what she did. Mostly because It is abundantly clear that it was some kind of emotional need that she had and I can only imagine how hard it must be to be admired all your life and still be a decent person - in most cases those people have extremely fucked up personalities. And with Jennie you really saw that she tried very hard to overcome this weakness and succumbed only twice in her life. I know normally thats more then enough in those Stories to condemn the spouse to eternal damnation. Importantly also was that it wasn't the sex or something like that she was after and she really struggles with her weakness. I can honestly say If I can look back at my Life when I am old and only have succumbed to my greatest weakness two or three times in all my Life that is an enormous achievement. (Sadly I am well past that, as I reckon so are most of you)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What

She cheats twice and is forgiven...just another wimp story.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
It is risible that this unlikely plot was dragged on for 3 chapters

This was a one pager about a wimp who let him wife sleep around and then listened to psycho gobbledy-gook and took his wife back.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
A wimp, by no means

Forgiveness and grace is what we have for those who truly love us. Otherwise is was never love in the first place. Yes I usually rail against wimp ass castrated cuckolds but this is not the characters you wrote

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Psycho Babbling Cuck is at it again

Ohio, no amount of your inane, inacurate, and ridiculous psychobable can cover up the fact that your biggest thrill is licking off the dick of your wife's boyfriend after he fucks her up the ass. You are a pathetic freak. You get some "psychology" from your wife's Cosmo and think you are a genius. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
some WBC chimed in

this author is particularly popular with cucks and cucks-in-waiting; must be good spank material based on the negative comments they cathartically leave after reading

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
It's a story, of course...

so we don't know the true and complete facts-only the point of view of the husband. They aren't real people, so trying to figure out what "really happened" is absurd. However, this was one story where I really wondered about the true story. Did the wife only cheat twice? Did she cheat on him when they were just going out? Did she cheat before the first discovered affair? How about between the two? She never came clean about the first affair, and she met with him twice. Who knows if she would have come clean about the second affair, or whether she would have continued it? Hubby's observing the wife's indiscretion and reaction after dinner with Atherton was probably convincing to him that the affair was not about the sex, or about love, and was the first time. And, I think the wife's willingness to be subjected to the "test", and her passing it probably showed to hubby that these were reasonably likely to have been a couple of isolated affairs. Nevertheless, she has show herself to be willing to cheat on him and lie to him and to repeatedly do it, because she feels neglected or without sufficient male attention. So, she gives it up to good-looking, charming men who lay it on thick when she is vulnerable (which doesn't take very much). She would have known she was under watch for that year. I am not convinced, based on the evidence, that she hadn't been screwing around on him for years-repeatedly. Seriously, she had never admitted to him without him knowing, that she had had an affair. She showed a pattern of lying and deceit when it came to her involvement with other men. I would have required a polygraph-seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chuck this

your writing sucks. did your mother beat you into submission? i bet you love a cream pie left by some nigger in your woman, if you even have one.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
who...

Who is this redneck anonymouse piece of shit who keeps talking about "niggers?"

Hotfoot2Hotfoot2over 12 years ago
Not how I would have proceeded with the cheater but a good story, as always.

Nt

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Just goes to show the cuck in the Ohio writing style

Cuck, Cuck, Cucking along

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SUPRISES COME IN ALL PACKAGES

shapes included. TK U MLJ LV NV

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Not sure I understand all the angst about Jennie's cheating.

Yes, it could lead to divorce. Cheating often does. But it's the author's story. Would any of you say that if the husband got drunk when he was out of town and wound up in bed with a woman twice in 25 years, that there was no hope for the marriage? Men and women often have different motives for their infidelity. The strong point of this story was the observation that a need for flattery can provide that motive for women, not just a desire for some extramarital sex. The weak point is that it's hard to believe that the two times she cheated in over 20 years, her husband caught her in the act.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Stunning beautiful women.......

My earlier comment I wrote the husband's mistake was not to start a second child project after the first reconcilation to strengthen their renewed connection. Lack of the second children I do not wonder the second affairs, it was as a natural law....

A true beautiful woman can get more advantage from her mate as the average women do. In the story of thecelt the "Special day" where the husband persuaded himself to carry on the marriage is the background the outsanding stunning beautiful wife.

In StangStar06's stories the cheating wives are average women and the husbands change them very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the counselor, be glad she did 1 not 100, get real

to be intimate much less fucking one is a deal breaker. Sorry the wife knew the outcome of a second adulterous betrayal and did so anyway. She had already the marriage was toast when she went out with the "skirt chaser". Its really stupid to pretend she actually loved her husband, she may have loved herself but she had nothing but disrespect for her husband fucking that guy in her own home in her husbands bed. And he is the ultimate cuckold wimp........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Killfile for this pathetic author.

Delights in demeaning husbands..making them into wimps; making cheating wives into saints. Likely a closet cluck spineless wimp himself.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Worst Therapist Ever

And then the idiot husband goes back to her for more advice. This wife desperately needed REAL therapy and just gets continued reinforcement that her husband is to blame.

I feel sorry for her in the sense that she can never really get control of her life or attain self respect because of her issues. Since she is beautiful, no one is going to force her to undergo intense therapy.

Even though the husband seriously enjoys getting his regular piece of ass, he should move on so that she can face her demons (or not.) Still, whether or not he stays, something big will need to happen for her to change.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
not bad

for a cuck story. and that is what it was. i agree with the last guy about the therapist - worst ever. like ost of your stuff.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
I read this again

And I find a huge disappointment, not with Ohio or the story, but with the Universe.

Jennie fucked up twice. If her husband hadn't been able to deal with it (and I was sort of sorry he did. Her rationales were flimsy), she would have walked away with half his cash, found a man in about a five minute walk down mainstreet, and been in another relationship, while the husband, shit upon by his bride not once but twice, would have a very hard time getting Life 2.0 started.

This power of beauty grates as a huge injustice.

Let me state now that I love Ohio's writing. Yes, it's coming....

But one thing which makes this tale slightly implausible is how Jennie did not allow "The Power of the Pussy" and her attractiveness make her slightly less patient and long suffering then she acted in this story. Because even as she admitted several times, she could have someone else in a heartbeat and it's hard to imagine that there wasn't ANYONE comperable to her husband. Many women will admit to failings but will also draw a very sharp line of how much 'shit' they were going to take for any particular failing or mistake of theirs.

But while a bit implausible, it is still POSSIBLE.

Another point is the despair that her husband should have felt. He spent 18 years well aware of her needs and I assume, not being an idiot, he tried very hard to meet them. A private JET for the love of GOD! This is not a man who is taking his wife for granted!

And yet it only took a couple months of sniffing, a few tales from the Church Ladies, and a single lunch for her to drop her panties AGAIN!

For a guy who is willing to GET A PRIVATE JET, he has to ask himself if ANYONE can give her as much attention and appreciation as she needs. And I'm not sure that he adequately answered that question with his test. All he did was test her will power for a time. But the thing about the test was she knew it would be over eventually.

Last point: Jennie said a few things which I thought were telling, one of which was how she could not imagine how she could forgive the husband if their situations were reversed. So...why wouldn't she have a bit less respect for him when he does forgive? Something like that festers. "Oh..he SAW ME in OUR BED FUCKING...and he got over it. Hmm." The thing is, she can believe it is because he's wonderful and forgiving and loving...and still have a kernal of contempt in her heart. People are multifaceted creatures.

I am pontificating and philosophizing, which means I am overstaying my welcome.

Still a great story with interesting people. Well done Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pontificating and philosophizing

aren't necessary, and neither is hatred for the universe. Follow the simple rule of: don't marry out of your league. Most of the closet cucks on this site would be lucky to get a 2, let alone a 3, and Jennie was a 10. Any guy who is a 10 has zero trouble getting women. Universe works both ways.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Letdown

Here's the bottom line. She cheated and he stayed faithful, and she was very happy about that.

As for the ending, you can tell she will cheat again and this time, make no bones about it, she will not be caught. He is forever a cuck. Shame on him.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Bullshit

CUCK BULLSHIT!

johnstang2johnstang2about 12 years ago
I like the story.

I know others think this story was bs but I dont.

If they realy examined the story then they would have realized both her affairs centered around makeshift copies of her first real boyfriend. Too bad young boys around her at the time could not take the time to get to know her properly. Scared little boys boys too scared of a true beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BRAD = CUCKHOLD/WIMP/PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN

ENOUGH SAID! OHIO PLEASE WARN YOUR READERS BEFORE YOU WRITE ANOTHER "CUCK" STORY!

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
No

Brad is a total worthless pathetic wimp! Brad deserved the slut cheating on him, first off she was a self absord, egotistical slut in school when they first dated, all the little games that she constantly played on her dates. Second of all her need for constant attention & always wanting things to revolve around her should've been a clue that she was selfish. Brad shouldn't of ever married her obviously he didn't trust her & he thought she was way to beautiful to be with him. I don't understand why he stayed with her after her first liaison I don't care if she didn't Enjoy it! She shouldn't of did it! How does the husband know that Diana is his?! She again cheated again & he again being the complete wimp that he is took the slut back! I don't agree with the therapist, one affair I could understand but her second affair was not to be forgiven! Just because men drowns her with compliments doesn't mean that's an excuse to spread her legs! The husband is pathetic! What happens when she turns 60?! Once a cheating slut always a cheating slut

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Wimp!

Brad is a total worthless pathetic wimp! Brad deserved the slut cheating on him, first off she was a self absord, egotistical slut in school when they first dated, all the little games that she constantly played on her dates. Second of all her need for constant attention & always wanting things to revolve around her should've been a clue that she was selfish. Brad shouldn't of ever married her obviously he didn't trust her & he thought she was way to beautiful to be with him. I don't understand why he stayed with her after her first liaison I don't care if she didn't Enjoy it! She shouldn't of did it! How does the husband know that Diana is his?! She again cheated again & he again being the complete wimp that he is took the slut back! I don't agree with the therapist, one affair I could understand but her second affair was not to be forgiven! Just because men drowns her with compliments doesn't mean that's an excuse to spread her legs! The husband is pathetic! What happens when she turns 60?! Once a cheating slut always a cheating slut

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Shit I've already read & commented...

I'm sticking to my last comments... I think Ohio is a very talented writer but I just wish all of his stories didn't involve wimp husbands. Conciliation is ok but sometimes (such as in this story) shit cant be forgiven. I'm sorry but I think I'm going to stop reading anymore of your stories they always end up pissing me off.. I stopped reading Matt M stories so if I wanted to read about cream pie eating pussy wimp ass husband I'd read Matt's stories but your just another duplicate of him but worst you hide your cream pie eating fetish he doesn't. I fully expected you to put the slut & the wimp back together ... That's in your nature.. In every one of your stories the wimp takes the slut back. I'm done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
EPILOGUE

She cheats again, he takes her back again.

She cheats again, he takes her back again.

There's a plot line you use in almost all your stories wife cheats husband finds out but instead of dumping the bitch he finds out that it's hard finding another woman whose as"loving, smart and sexy" as the wife so he comes crawling back to her. Waiting for her to piss all over their marriage again. For once I'd like you to write a story where the husband has a set of balls and dumps the cheating bitch and gets on with his life and actually finds happiness with a woman who loves him and only him.

Anyway that's my two cens worth.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Loser!

Ohio your stories are horrible! What a waste. Are you that big a loser, well I think we have the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Much Immaturity and Lack of knowledge

I refer to your readers comments - the negative ones.

These two really, totally, emotionally and romantically loved eachother. Her weakness, with no real intent on cheating, was sad and hurtful to her as well.

He couldn't just take her back but he knew she didn't have any disrespect for him or a desire to sleep around. The only problem I had was when he discovered her first affair he caught them holding hands in the hotel lobby and then she was quite agreeably kissing him in the elevator.

At any rate, wish them luck and I think after everything that if she cheats again - it would be deliberate...so far - just hapless, foolish and lack of common sense. The point being, she wasn't really an overly sexed horny woman so her dalliance was just stupidity for an intelligent woman.

Wish them luck, they do care much for eachother and Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I thought this was one of your better works. Keep up the awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
once a cheat always a cheat

but hey there are idiots and losers like one anon who needs pussy so bad that they don't care if she spreads it for any tom,dick, and harry that comes along. Yeah in 20+ years she "only" cheated on her marriage vows a half dozen times. And what the hell are vows, they are nothing right, especially marriage vows. What the hell is love then if your readers think a person would cheat on someone they "love" if it meant nothing. So your love must be worthless since nothing got her legs spread. These clueless ass defenders of this cheating wife really need to stop thinking love with there dicks. Because when someone cheats on you the last thing on your mind is reconciliation which seems to be ohio's first thought in every story, she cheated well i love her its ok, she did it again but she loves me fine, again and again. Wimps keep loving these sad stories.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
SOMETHINGS YOU HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH THINGS TO UNDERSTAND.

A lot of you have been slinging a lot of shit at Ohio. I suspect you are young. Put his shoes on and see if can even walk in them. But beware they might be way too big!!!!!!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
guess what

nothing but a crock of cuck shit. well written cuck shit with shrink that needs a fucking 45 in her mouth.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
YOU CAN GIVE A SOW THE BEST STY, BEST FODDER AND PERRIER

but under all that she is still a pig. TK U MLJ LV NV

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
And yes, THIS is the reality

"What I felt was just sadness" there was no anger, just sadness.

Another 5* peak into the reality of infidelity.

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 11 years ago
"Ambivalence" is right ...

The anonymous commenter who mentioned a feeling of ambivalence was right. Everything is broken. It will never be how it was or should be. It should have ended with them apart, both unhappy. Not a happy ending, but a real one. Great writing.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Personally

If that is your view of my profession, you have a low view indeed. Jennie is a vain serial cheater. Brad is a weak idiot. I would not counsel them in the way you had her do in this story. Reconciliation requires contrition and penance there was none in this story. Words to not actions make. Ohio I know you want happy endings but fantasy will not make it so. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
uhhhhhh.......

Good story but I would like to see him figure a way to get back at her a bit more. Perhaps if she had to go through the emotions of knowing he had some action himself. He certainly made the SOB's who nailed his wife suffer, that was great. But it is your story and I enjoyed it.-Thanks!

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
What? Huh?

So for a blowjob the wimp comes back to her? Cuckold wimp story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what,------- not the best tits in the world

to go with the most beautiful women since adam and eve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1 star

The husband in this story is a weak assed wimp. I hated this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Re: aliaspeterj

aliaspeterj sums up the reason why you cannot under any circumstances take someone like the wife back. Actually it seems painfully obvious to me that taking her back is just another RAAC. It is way to easy for her to cheat on him. She cheats on him without even wanting to. With that said, what is going to happen when she does get turned on around another man (all women do it's just that some have morals and principals) while hubby is away (or even in the next room the way this woman chances cheating)? Modern times have made it where if a man doesn't offer forgiveness at all costs then he is not a man. This is in total contrast to the way I was raised to be a man. Yes you forgive but don't forget and never compromise your morals and principals to keep your feelings from being hurt. It's the same as everyone taking pain killers these days. Heaven forbid the modern man to have to deal with a little pain whether physical or emotional. Sometimes the correct decisions are the painful ones. I'd say that much is obvious with this guy as he will never be able to trust her! NEVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just so you know,

Brad, your expectations are unrealistic. Realistic would be accepting that periodically she's going to cheat with some guy, but it doesn't mean anything to her, only to you. Just saying . . .

illjoyilljoyabout 11 years ago
i would love to

Meet a husband like this, I'd either laugh @ his face or slap him but either way I'd take away his man card

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Divorce

After the first 'out of marriage fuck', lets call it what it was, fucking cheating, Brad should have divorced her skanky ass. Whether she was beautiful or not, she was nothing more than a skanky ass and obviously with mental instability. Spouses need to understand, when they cheat they are automatically and for all time until they die, skanks. Period.

And the second time it happened? Give her a choice. Either be committed voluntarily or else she is to be locked in a room by herself with some sharp instruments. She can take care of the problem herself. Too bad she was allowed to pass her genes on to an innocent daughter who will most likely follow in her footsteps. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wimp cuckold. Jean nothing but a skanky slimy assed cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you for at least putting an ending on this story and others I have just read.

Even though i did not agree with the ending. Just what the fuck would it take for this man to cut her loose, fucking the garbageman AND the neighbor's dog? I like happy endings but this wife was just too much. Let her get her needs for constant attention and admiration without me, for sure. Beautiful woman or not. I was once treated like this by a beautiful woman, I pined around for several months, did not see her for a year then we started fucking like friends with benefits. That worked, no more love involved, just friendship. She evidently could not help taking up with men and fucking them, I could not live her after that but after a year I would join the crowd. Bf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Test should have been the other way round

Put her in situations where she had to say no over and over. Then he could be sure, although I understand the logic of no flattery.

BTB peps hate it so you know it is good.

Cheers

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
SMH

Just reading all the comments that say "omg it's so realistic blah blah" I fight the urge to laugh and shake my head. Did anyone else get the feeling that the therapist was pushing the husband for reconciliation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what would have fixed her was her husband fucking 2 women for every guy she banged, and then tell her and show her pix/video.

you want to make someone stop hurting you?

hurt them TWICE as bad.

make them pay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your story is pure bull shit he should kicked her to the curb and then right in the cunt that cheated on him with she is no fucking good. Too bad they have a kid there is no trusting her .........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stick a fork in me

because I'm done. I've read too many of Ohio's unbelievable stories; I'm not coming back!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
The high ratings for

Ms Ohio's stories indicate to me that there are a lot of creampie lovers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Garbage tale.

Sorry tale, sorry author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Feminization of the World

So sick and tired of whores getting their way because of their feelings. Gee, ah, I like fucking some other guy tonight because he gives me attention today. Dumb bub should have waxed her to the curb. Just another whore who gets to have her cake and eat it. Sorry but this writer is a romantic looser. Probably cheat on her taxes as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please

do not write anymore about your life history

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Excellent story

This was a great story. And no, I'm not a "Creampie Lover" like another commenter said you would have to be to like this story. Jeannie did cheat twice, which is a bit disconcerting, but I still believe that this relationships is a happy one. The fact that he forgave her doesn't make him a wimp. He still made her prove herself to him. There are too many people on this site who want to punish the bitch at all costs. Even if it makes your life worse. Anyone who feels like they can just walk away from marriage and live happily ever after needs to stop reading theses stories and wake up. I'm not saying that there is no life after divorce, but it takes a lot to put your life together after that person who you always saw in your future isn't there anymore. This character saw took a look at everything (the happiness she brought him, the 18 years that she was faithful, the memories) and he made a decision that his future was better with her than without her. So he gave her a chance to prove herself. Not a decision for everybody, but still an honorable decision. Another great story Ohio. Thus far, you are my favorite author.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
She will do it again.

I really hope this isn't real life. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater. A leopard can't change its spots. (Ok, enough clichés) Sure, she feels remorse afterward, but a lot of cheaters feel remorse after they do the deed. The revenge on the Assholes in this tale was great! Don't get me wrong. Ruining their marriages and a little physical payback on them was righteous and well deserved.

The problem is Wifey. She is NOT going to stop cheating! She has a serious problem going back to her first boyfriend, and how she's attracted to older men. She's looking for her first love again.

She might even be ok for another 10 years or so, but as soon as she finds another older guy who reminds her of her first love, she's going to do it again.

In spite of this being a RAAC tale, I still gave it 3 Stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not the ending I expected. This chapter lacked the drama the others had. I understand that the husband believed the wife that there was no one else, but given the way your wrote her character and the reasoning behind her affairs, there is absolutely no way her cheating could be limited to just these two times. In all those years, in the two times she chose to cheat, he just happened to stumble upon it? That's impossible.

The wife's expression of remorse never seemed to be about her breaking her vows or hurting her marriage. She thought this guy would be great in bed, then he wasn't, and it was just awful! Really? What if it had been sensational?

Thanks for the tale. Overall it was five stars, but I gave this one just four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ah, love conquers all.....

I guess some folks will put up with almost anything and stay together.

Certainly the time between Jennie's infidelities was considerable, but her reasons for them were non-existent. In the end the 'what' matters, the 'why' doesn't.

But neither Brad nor Jennie has has ever learned that you can't "make it up" to a wronged-wounded spouse. For some the wound goes too deep to forgive, for others there is some source of courage that allows them to forgive and move ahead together. But you are right, what they'd had was destroyed, never to return. And whatever they would have, they would have to build from ground zero.

I'm still with my wife, but I have never recovered from her infidelity and am lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a cuck faggot. The wimp should have dealt with the cheating cunt the first time, but in typical cuck fashion he came back for more. He deserves her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

He was a better man than I, there is no way I could have accepted the cheating Jennie, no matter how beautiful she was. I've been married for almost 36 years now and my wife is the still beautiful woman I can imagine. But were she to cheat on me, her butt would skip on the pavement I'd toss her so hard.

Sometimes to be a man, you have to man up. Manning up in this case would have been tossing her after the second affair for sure, but probably after the first one.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good story, I think it shows that a things are not always black and white, and that some transgressions can be overlooked. Would his life have been better off if he'd turfed her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RANKS

at the bottom with HDK AND RDK. give it up. you loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous