All Comments on 'I Hate Surprises Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 589 Comments (Page 6)
Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

A very cringey RAAC story. Believe it or not, Ohio is capable of writing a a story featuring a male MC with self-respect. This isn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a terrible RAAC, I like reconciliations but not stupid ones. This was ridiculous, she cheated twice and was caught twice, so what if she didn't have "fun" the second time? The MC is an idiot to think he can trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have a surgeon remove her cunt and anus. She does not enjoy using the cunt anyway, and she will still be "beautiful" in social settings with her urostomy and colostomy bags hidden beneath her clothing. Without a cunt or an anus, she won't be able to let other men fuck her as a reward for making her feel desirable. Problem solved. You're welcome, Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another solid "5" for the series...

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

after the scene in the coffee shop, it was clear Jennie was going to love the attention of mature men. The fact she never learned to control the attention and wind up in bed with a smooth talker older man and NOT enjoy the sex is hard to believe. the MC puts up with it twice, that's hard to believe also...just saying!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cannot respect Brad or Jennie. He has little self respect as does she. There's no explaining away or excusing her mental problem that makes her fuck other men. Her outer beauty is badly damaged by her mental problem. No woman is so beautiful that the disrespect and humiliation can be overridden by it. I couldn't share in their delusion of happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's a serial cheater

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars to Ohio for a great story, great writing, great truthfulness of how love can be so wonderful and so painful. The wife has some serious mental issues, like most women. None is are perfect or sinless. Hubby just saw the truth and reality of that. Thanks

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

Thanks for this roller coaster ride of a story. Makes me glad my wife is only gorgeous- that’s enough trouble!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh God how many excuses can you make for one fucking Slut? The Marriage itself is not fucking sacrosanct either party cheats the contract is effectively null and void.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have locked her in a chastity belt from the start. Problem solved. He's such a dumb ass cuck. The slut has a common problem. Her legs are spring loaded.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Certainly 5 stars for the series.

A wife addicted to affection is sent to a rehab.

GoattimeGoattimeover 1 year ago

Then next week she does it again because why not the cuck always forgives. He's so desperate and a sucker.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

I get the giggles with all the people calling him a cuck. He may be a cuck but he's a happy cuck unlike the poor sad incels calling him a cuck 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good. I was concerned that he was gonna quit. Five times and it seems like he's finally getting the hang of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No surprises here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is everyone from Ohio this stupid?

PBD2022PBD2022over 1 year ago

At some point you have to cut your losses

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a good story. I could never figure out how Brad could forgive Jenny the first time or the second time. He saw that life without her was not going to be as good as life with her and he could get past the two times she cheated on him. I expected that Jenny would have been discovered by the detective agency that Brad hired but for eight months, she remained faithful to Brad. I also think that these eight months of cold turkey from men made Jenny come to realize that she did not need nor desire such attention from all the men she encounters in her life and besides, she was getting older and the flirtations were probably dropping in number anyway. But the main thing was that Jenny outgrew her need to constantly be told that she was beautiful and desirable. It was like a drug that she needed to weaned off of and she was a better person for having broken her addiction to the praises of other men. Good story. Five stars for sure.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Well, -speaking for myself (and who better qualifies) I was a tad dubious from chapter one, page one, but tried to set aside my gut and decided to enjoy it, as much as passible! Chapter 1, P.3 was challenging, and p.4 was quite impossible to do anything more than quickly skim read.

By chapter 2, I kinda got the idea that the ending was inevitable and, painfully it was! So for me the whole tale was a Study in Inevitability! Well written, but sad and depressing, without redemption. Great for wallowers!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"It wasn't as though I couldn't see where he was headed—I just don't understand why I didn't give him a big No weeks ago, even before the question became imminent." - And that's the whole point: If she can see it coming, why is she so unable to stop it? It's not like she hasn't seen the consequences before.

\

"I didn't want to have a big fight with him" - Why not? Tell him to fuck off or she'll talk to his wife.

\

"she loved me very much, and that she wanted our marriage to continue" - But her actions say otherwise.

\

"I don't see how I could ever live with you if you had done such a thing!" - Exactly, yet she expects him to be the bigger person.

\

The problem this story has is that it was written by ohio! What I mean by that is that ohio's stories have a HIGH probability of ending in a reconciliation, so it's hard to take it seriously when you know that the likelihood of a divorce is extremely low. That's not to say that THIS should have had a divorce, frankly I don't feel that it should, but written by another writer we could have held onto the dramatic tension longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just absurd. Oh, when my daddy issues flair up, I just can’t control myself. I don’t want a husband, I need a warden.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was curious she goes to a store how be it with a woman she works with where they sell fake dicks. She was being followed by a P.I. who was earning a great deal of money, I wonder as the story went would the cheating beauty of risked being seen in that seedy place?

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

At least give urself some time to see what else there is. The world is a big place and seemed like he can get another woman. Y must writers think a reconciliation means a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All he did was reinforce her self absorbed narcissistic behavior. No love is worth this maybe obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, with a good ending.

" Love can endure all things."

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Good story and great complete ending. Bravo

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Very well-crafted story. Jenny was a more developed character than Brad, but this author is more of a narrative pusher than a balladeer, so it doesn't make that much difference anyway. I would say that it's highly unlikely that anyone would forgive their mate more than one extra-marital affair, but it happens all the time, so we might as well recognize it. This is a 4-star effort for me.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom Agitprop, but so well-written. Your talent is wasted here and on these trope-y subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another interesting story from ohio…very well written and an engaging plot line. When I read the comments, I can’t help but think of a bunch of homeless people at a soup kitchen. None of them seem to appreciate the free food. Some complain that it’s too salty, some complain that it’s not salty enough, some complain that there’s no creativity…it’s always meatloaf on Monday, etc. Not one of the homeless people is willing to help prepare the food, nor do they appreciate the work that goes in to providing their meals. What a bunch of ingrates! I’m really sorry that ohio isn’t writing as much lately, but I sure appreciate all the free stories that he’s written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, HighBrow is so correct! Ohio is a talented writer, but he should not be able to devise his own stories (e.g., this one from 2005). Instead, he should look over HighBrow’s substantial opus and write stories that please HighBrow and others. After all, the readers pay so much for these stories that they should be able to dictate the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s one definition of insanity? Isn’t it doing the same thing and expecting a different result? Well, nixrox appears to have read the story at least twice and hated it both times. And many of the negative “cuck “ comments come from people who have read a sufficient number of ohio stories to state that ohio has a propensity for reconciliation stories. So, why do they keep reading these old stories from ohio and then complaining when there’s a reconciliation? I’m not a big fan of the horror genre, so I simply don’t read horror stories (or watch horror movies). What I don’t do is think that horror stories (or their authors) are terrible. And it would be really stupid for me to read horror stories just so that I could trash them. Life is too short people!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

The only thing I could think about during this mess was the old adage ‘fool me once shame on you’ but we are talking about one of Ohio’s stories so we shouldn’t be surprised really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As stories are written, a probable 6. It's a shame that so much misery travels beside us to get to a good destination. While repairable, why must we suffer our favorite car, wrecked, by those we care for, much less, twice... Why can some of us not find an equal, without critical flaws and baggage? Life can be so heartbreaking. Your life's partner, stealing from mutual petty cash... Incomprehendable.

NikMornNikMornover 1 year ago

I liked this story, but I find it very silly to forbid her from going out with men to test her, I would have told her to go out (to meetings, as friends, etc.) with as many men as she can to really test her, that is, if Jennie she doesn't date anyone, obviously she's going to be faithful, but a real test would be that, dating as many men as she can, to see if she can remain faithful.

But anyway, if I were Brad I would have divorced, because Jennie was unfaithful because of the attention she received and not because of sex, meaning that any man who tries to flirt with her can fuck her, then he will never stop being unfaithful to Brad, and more because of what Terri had said (she said it, didn't she?), that Jennie in all these years has only slept with one person, because she's been resisting, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brad is a total idiot, when you are separated it is supposed to be to work on yourself and figure out what life would be like without your spouse. Calling and getting together constantly is a cuckold trying to romance his way back into a marriage that he would be better off without. I had to stop reading as I want to take a tire iron to Brad’s head and end his stupidity for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rubbish alas there many men that think this is a normal life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Through all the consulting it seemed that Jennie never had to answer for her issue. Brad had to take on all the responsibility of saving the marriage by excepting his wife's issue, which sounded pretty asinine in the first place. I though the whole premise of Jennie's being the epitome of a beautiful woman was a little ridiculous in that she grew up to be the way she treated her husband all for attention. Everyone likes to be flirted with at but Jesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jenny and Brad are both emotionally, children. Her need for attention and his subjugation himself to her physical beauty are not actions of adults. I believe this statement to be true, "show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who's sick of fucking her". l No level of physical attraction could blind a person to the massive character flaw that resides in Jenny's head. Accepting her flaw is accepting an excuse rather than a reason for her shitting all over the one she supposedly loves. He's an idiot and she is a selfish narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s funny, in Chapter 1, Brad resolves to treat himself with respect in order to woo her. It works. She clearly liked that he would not put up with shenanigans.

By Chapters 2 and 3, we have seen that he slipped into the same folly of her prior suitors. If we can be honest, her incredible beauty much more than his emotional attachments or her personality saved her the second time.

I would argue that the first affair would’ve been easier to get over based on the child. It’s very very hard to leave a younger child to divorce someone. The second affair should have ended the marriage.

This was a decently written story with a weaker MC. I would say a 3/5 is fair. I understand Ohio is no longer with us. It’s a shame. Though he was not of the same caliber of DTIverson nor Malraux, he was a good writer all in all and is missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVE it when they cheat...the make-up sex is so fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh god i read that all the way through

No i have to explain to myself

WHY!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absent a serious alcohol or drug problem, or a mental illnesses, there is no excuse for serious infertility. A drunken inappropriate kiss or flirting can and does happen but anything more serious is a choice to act on emotions when one should know better. The offended spouse should forgive them but it doesn't mean he or she should stay married because you cannot trust their judgement. Marriage IS a penultimate act of trust and betraying that is not somebing forgiveness can fix. A spouses ego and self-respect are that sacred trust just as much as protecting your children. If they don't have your back, forgive, divorce, and move on. I did exactly that with myself first wife of 8 years who had a long ooworker affair. You can do it even with a minor child as we did. So I found a second wife and went on to a happy marriage of 32 years and counting. Ohio does a good job of telling these stories but his premise was off in this one.

MasterKoteMasterKote10 months ago

Sorry but I doubt the reconciliation would happen in real life

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah right. This could happen. Just like this.

I got 3 acres of Pacific Ocean front property I'll sell you a few miles west of Boulder, Colorado too.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR39 months ago

Puerile nonsense.

Pappy7Pappy79 months ago

Horse shit. Her game wasn't getting validation from the old guys she fucked, it was getting caught and then making hubby feel like shit and for her to see how much he would crawl and grovel just to get her to "love" him again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't think it was the right thing to do. It was doing right by the new woman, but that's all. His marriage is already dead. She just had to be a wife for 8 months. It's NORMAL to avoid spending time alone with someone of the sex you find attractive. Full stop. That's basic spouse test passing. She's weak at best. He didn't have to tell her about his dates. She should live with that uncertainty. Assurances are for worthy spouses. She needs to feel she can be replaced at any time because love and forgiveness didn't seem to work. Fear rules the weak willed, and she's that to a tee.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Somehow this story worked. Pretty implausible and she had mental issues m, but they did make it 18 years between betrayals. Her remorse after the second time was palpable. She knew she thoroughly messed things up big time. Not sure I buy the 8 months of isolation thing, but I was clear she was going to pass. He was the only one that didn't see that. She had a weird 'daddy' complex, that simply took control of her with forceful older men. It wasn't about the sex. It was the attention and the charm. She actively despised the second guy. Most guys would never get past the first time, let alone the second. But somehow with the counseling and the husband's soul searching, it somehow worked. Good story.

remb95remb958 months ago

Fell kinda flat at the end.1

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, if implausible.

Having been married to a serial cheater, I can 'empathize' with the MC's internal conflict. But the 'cheaters cheat' mantra seemed to have more power than over her spirit than the love of her husband and children (of whom I got custody),

She never changed, either. Which is, to me, proof that 'once a cheater, always a cheater'. How would I know that? Guess who is my FWB?? Guilt on my part? No!

I figure our former marriage granted certain 'rights and privileges', among them co-parenting and occasional commemorative re-enactments of the conception.

The above by way of presenting my bona fides regarding cheating wives.

Another chance? Yes.

Faithful (MC) during 'time out'? No promises

Reconcile? Maybe, not assured regardless of her actions.

Is having sex during 'time out' acceptable? For him - Yes, he hadn't cheated, she did.

Should he have sex during 'time out'? Author constructed MC to be more 'ethical' than I feel was necessary. I certainly would not feel guilty if 'I' did. Tit-for-Tat, balancing the scales, etc. are excuses. Time out is like the time before engagement, and like that, no guarantee that the 'proposal' will be coming. On either side.

BUT - the partners in a marriage are the only ones who have the right and authority to define what that marriage is. If faithfulness isn't part of the framework, that is their own business. Remember, no matter how much you may be repulsed, it isn't YOUR marriage. Keep your neb out.

Reserve your judgement for the stories only. It takes all kinds to fill a freeway, folks. And you don't have the authority to choose them, either.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brad is so stupid he has to read a cue card, breath in, breath out.

JusteenKJusteenK8 months ago

I read this line in the story and wondered how anybody could possibly be attracted to the protagonist.

"What I wanted was for her to feel guilty, to tell me everything, and for me to find out that there really was as little to it as I hoped".

An averagely intelligent control freak somehow snags a decidedly dim Cleopatra and somehow seems surprised that he wasn't enough for her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"Most of us need to get some of that flattery elsewhere every once in a while." I see this so often, and it's such bullshit! Outside flattery is meaningless because there's always an ulterior motive, i.e. to get into her pants.

\

ohio is a great writer, and I haven't read all of his stories, and don't remember all that I have, but it seems to me that he rarely strays from reconciliation. Some situations DO call for at least a divorce, if not BTB.

pummel187pummel1877 months ago

OH BASTARD 🙄

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

Damned CUCK. One and DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was not good for many reasons. One of the most annoying parts of reading this story was her calling him 'Brad' constantly. First off, you don't say someone's damn name every time you speak to them. Secondly, why would his wife and lover call him Brad constantly? Speaking of Brad, he is the worst character I think you've written that I've read about so far. Just a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved how the story ended...Together Again....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The woman had a mental problem concerning older men. All in all a good story. I admit I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

fidelity still in doubt, BUT he's a sucker.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Her beauty is constantly on his mind rather that her personality defect..which will NEVER go away. The counselor, tacitly leads him to overlook her flaws in favor encouraging his weakness; TWO separate transgressions an she essentially glosses over it thereby allowing him to be weak and accept it yet again. Jenny tells him SHEE NEEDS the external validation and can't control that. (She promishe never again the prior two times. Likely she meant it but her addictive need for external validation is really in control. People like Jenny are not evil they are just damaged and will never get better. Giving them s second chance is like giving someone another bullet after they missed you the first time. Now, about the daughter, he morally owes it two her to tell her about her mother's issues so that she can see the resultant emotional devastation that might give HER pause 20 years down the line. Teens are concert thinkers and have, due to lack of life experience, the capacity to grasp the concept of future consequence.

He should never have given her a third chance. What he was actually doing was giving himself a reason to not be lonely.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

3 Stars on a story that started out very good . My ex cheated on me but she was drunk so I forgave her . You guessed it she got drunk again and had sex again . She seemed really surprised when I woke her up the next morning with her lover still with her . I just stood their with my 1911 .45 in my hand . When she woke him up he started to get pissed at me until he saw the .45 in my hand . I took his wallet and called his wife . Man was she ever pissed at him 2 divorces in 90 days and yes the his wife and i used the same lawyer

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

I knew a girl when I was in college much like her. She loved her BF greatly but there was two times in four years (both while we had away games) she went to a party, had too much to drink and cheated on him.

Both times she confessed as soon as we got home.

There was something broken in her that allowed her to do what she did. Aside from those two times she was a great gf.

He was never able to get past it and they broke up during our SR year.

DreddrasDreddras5 months ago

Good story overall, but not much of a test of her ability to sustain herself without male attention if he's continuing to provide that attention to her throughout her year-in-exile.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit unbelievable, he reconciled twice? Come on, not me, ever.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He hates surprises... I hate this story.. well maybe strongly dislike.

RR431RR4314 months ago

I kinda get that he understands she is flawed. But his reaction leads me to believe he is just afraid he couldn’t find another woman as hot. He valued beauty over fidelity.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

You are a big softy, but once again think the "better with" is the correct answer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a believable story got cheated on twice and done nothing

Husband needed some man nuts

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

CHICK story, fools' rule and idiot comply. What a fucked twisted existence. One child tells the story about her. VANITY Rules . Can you imagine earing a great salary for what? What a fucking waste of a life. A street Bumb has more of a life then that clown act.

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

Nope. No thank you. Hell no.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I mean, I'm normally a fan of Ohio's work, but for the love of God, PLEASE allow your protagonist to retain at least SOME self respect.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Horrible ending! Sorry I spent the time reading it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I know people hate that they reconciled, but I'm not sure I do. I mean, Ohio kind of dropped the ball here a little bit in not explaining the issue in more detail, but basically Jennie was misdiagnosed. Sure, her need for male attention is definitely a contributing factor to her infidelity, but it wasn't the root issue - once you look at the pattern of the men she cheated with (all 2 of them) it's pretty clear that she has some unresolved PTSD over her first love affair with her much older lover when she was a teenager. I'm certain that even SHE didn't recognize this, so I would assume that once Brad was able to put the finger on it for her that there would be no more problems in their relationship. After all, she was warding off the wrong thing all this time when she instead needed to be wary of a very specifical kind of man.

<>

The reason why I can say that with confidence is because Jennie's infidelity is more of a mental compulsion than it is some sort of issue of loose morals or lack of love or respect for Brad. As it's been pointed out in the story - she was able to turn away hundreds, if not thousands of advances from men, a certain portion of them probably extremely attractive, with no problem. Hell, she even made her two affairs work very hard for it - they had to pursue her relentlessly and it's likely the only reason they got in with her was because of her unresolved issue with her first, much older, boyfriend when she was a young girl. That's her actual weakness - probably she never got over the fact that he dumped her and probably also the nature of the relationship, which would have been VERY ADULT for a teenager, left an indelible mark on her psyche and self esteem.

<>

Anyway, like I said, I think Ohio dropped the ball on this one for a couple of reasons. First off, Brad's test would likely be inconclusive unless some man pursued Jennie that just happened to fit the psychological profile she had in her head of her first lover - basically a 100 young studs could hit on Jennie and she would be completely unaffected - however, one persuasive older gentlemen.... well now she has a real test. Especially since she's not aware of her weakness. The second reason is because they never really explore this revelation (and it's a big one) about Jennie in the therapy setting in the story, which would put everything in it's proper context.

<>

Which brings up another uncomfortable thing that isn't discussed in this story.... was Jennie groomed? She would have been what, 16 or 17 and dating a man in his 30's and having sex with him, staying over, living with him almost like a wife in a lot of ways. He would have been so much more mature, knowledgeable, able to manipulate and control an impressionable young girl and make him her entire world... and then he ended it with her. I think that this caused some sort of deep seated need for validation inside Jennie, but specifically for a man that reminds her of her first boyfriend. I honestly think that she was probably in many ways groomed, or at least, the power imbalance in the relationship was so vast that Jennie was probably completely subordinate to him and then she had it pulled out from under her. It definitely left a mark.

<>

Anyway, the complexity of the plot in this story is fantastic. I really like it, especially the psychological angle. If Brad and Jennie stay together or split is really inconsequential to the rich story that Ohio has written about Jennie and her background and how he's hinted at the motivations behind what she does/did. Likewise, I do understand where Brad is coming from here - He loves Jennie and he's absolutely convinced that Jennie loves him and the things she has done is not a reflection on him, or her love for him - it's a weakness that she needs help to control and one that causes her immense grief and remorse. Normally I wouldn't have much of an opinion about this, but from the way Ohio has written the story, I think Brad's estimation is correct. I also think that they've discovered a way to put it to rest. The ending feels appropriate for the characters and i think it's a hopeful one instead of a foolish one. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good but could have been better. Would have thought that Jennie might have visited Barbara after the 2nd event but that was never mentioned. Diana should have been told especially after her graduation. Could have added some interesting tension. While the story is already long, I found it difficult to get invested in the characters. Not sure why, just didn't feel the connection. Would have thought there would have been more discussion about how Brad upped his attention after the first affair and maintained the increased level of attention to Jennie.

In any event, still a very complex, good story.

mourambamourambaabout 2 months ago

It's hard to feel sorry for this guy after the 2nd time. First time yes! but a 2nd time, and he's making a lame joke out of it?

I never thought I would say this, but I am cheering for her. I hope she cheats for a 3rd time and 4rd and 5th...

Seriously, good for her for finding such a an idiotic cuck of a person.. I don't know what else to call him. Hope she cheats some more more and more...

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 2 months ago

Like most of your male characters Brad is a complete pussy. A willing cuckold masquerading as a man. Completely devoid of any self respect or back bone. If the slut only wanted attention she could have been wined and dined and not given the suitors sex. This is nothing but a big steaming pile of shit and shouldn’t even rate one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You really do have a hard on for writing about successful business men who are inept when it comes to their wives. Your pattern of writing about cucks is unrealistic and boring. 1 star and give us a rest from your crap ideas

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 2 months ago

Another great series from this author!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

I've gone back and forth on this, and I can grudgingly accept the reconciliation, though I'd be just as happy with a divorce, and I DEFINITELY think he should have fucked Kate!

\

I think part of my disappointment is that it was so expected, because this was an ohio story/

\

Two final thoughts on the compliments and flattery issues.

\

It's compliments from other men that should count less, because they have an ulterior motive: Thwy want to get into the woman's pants!

\

If a woman craves flattery, she should play harder to get, not give in so easily.

TrambakTrambakabout 2 months ago

Jenny is not normal. Just being abnormally beautiful doesn’t explain her actions. Her thoughts are skewed and she behaves differently with different people.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 month ago
You have some good series in you portfolio.

I am sad to say this series is not one of them for me. I gave this one an I Hated It ⭐ rating. Whenever I give a rating below Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ I feel I owe the creator a reason for rating the tale that low.

Your writing is always strong as for proper grammar and punctuation. But the storyline for these three just didn't do it for me. That is just my opinion and we all know what that is worth.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

GEEZ... what a cuck! Jennie fucks around twice, and it's not her fault? She just needs attention? What a crock of shit. There's no excuse for the whore.

I usually like Ohio's stories, but shit like this is just too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

First time ive read any of this authors stories. But there was so much Cuck in this i wont be reading anymore

1 Star Hated it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Wimpy cuck shit story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous