All Comments on 'I Hate Surprises Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 589 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once a cheater always a cheater.

Husband is a chump. She's just another entitled cheating cunt. She''s cheated before and she'll cheat again. Forced reconciliation by the author.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

It was sweet for a RAAC, but I am sure most of the LW crowd would prefer a BTB ending. Jennie is seriously flawed but Brad is just going to have to live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

This Guy is one of My favorite Writers .. Sadly I really did Not Like this Story .. Most guys would have Kicked Her to the Curb .. Think about how She is Showing Her Daughter all the Wrong Things .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CUCK AGAIN

OHIO = another cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
real love

if she really loved him; she would have killed herself 20 years ago.

and so should Ohio...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
odd

This story was odd.

It was written very well but the tale was just to unrealistic.

No real man would have tolerated a serial cheating wife.

In his own bed, in his house, with people he knew.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
As I probably said last time I read this

When he first asked her about exclusivity if they were going to be having sex, and she didn’t say we better be buster, he should have taken her off the wife material list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Psychobabble

Brad—in the past eighteen years, how many assholes have you felt like killing?

Just the one, that I know of.

Well there you go. Nothing to worry about. You can probably go another 18 years without killing anyone else. Off you trot you little scamp.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Well got a nice nap in from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is all about Love......

This woman's beauty is a curse...and she's really very weak woman...I don't care how much you love someone...the only thing that would hurt this wife was to divorce her... put the divorce papers in her hand and go through with it...she counts on her beauty to save all the time....as much as this guy loves her...he's a wimp.........

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

1-800-RENT-A-BACKBONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love and forgiveness obviously a quality many commentators on this site lack.

Excellent story. An example that love can conquer all. Would have liked more detail on why Jennie cheated it does seem as though that this character had some sort of deep emotional problem that caused her to need the approbation of older men.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

My second reading of this tale. Very well written. I understand the desire of the disgruntled to want the woman to be dumped, but this story looked into deeper needs and motivations than those expressed by the BTB crowd. Ohio, your writing is always worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Law of probabilities

That guy is an idiot if he thinks the two times he caught her *by chance* are the only ones she cheated.

But hey, if he's happy believing that...

CSXaviCSXaviover 3 years ago
Interesting and Unique!

It was nice that unlike almost all other LW stories, this one goes through pretty much their entire life instead of just a few years.

And also very refreshing was the whole reasons for the infidelity. Not really making sense if it's thought through, but atleast its something different.

Her reasons for cheating was that she had gone through her entire life getting extremes amounts of attention from men and therefor her need for it was great.

Although when you think about it that need if it was a need for attention, then that need was being filled even without cheating. She was constantly getting attention from men and did'nt need to do anything with them to get it. If the need was for affection, then the whole theory about her getting it from men through her life doesn't make sense. She wasn't getting affection from them and not from her lovers either, they just said what they needed to say to get her in bed because she was hot, not because they actually cared about her and she was aware of this.

Then there was the whole thing where both her lovers was copies of her very first boyfriend which for some reason was never mentioned just hinted at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The cuckold's mantra

When he gets cheated on the very first time: "Once a cheater is NOT always a cheater. She lied to spare me the pain blah blah blah"

When he gets cheated on for the hundredth time: "Ask yourself if you're better off with her or without her?" And we the answer.

My sympathy for Jennie her second (purportedly) illicit sexual encounter didn't get her the much needed thrill that she hoped it would. Poor girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Reading this story, I had an epiphany. My wife does not like series on tv, or movies, where the women are bimbo’s. Sometimes, she will try to get me interested in a series, where the men pretty much go along with whatever the women want, and act like bimbo’s themselves. I guess, it is insulting to members of the opposite sex, to see themselves portrayed this way.

Ohio is a decent writer, but he tends to make the men “ bimbo’s” in his stories. This turns off a lot of the men, who are reading his offerings. In real life, women don’t act like extras in a Charlie Sheen series. And men don’t act like extra’s in Greys Anatomy. And buff men, don’t fall all over themselves, to date a fat paralegal.( can’t think of series name) In any case, these samples do not reflect real life, just as Ohio’s stories are not grounded in any sort of fiction. I think Ohio needs to write for the “ Lifetime network” or maybe romance novels. But the way he portrays men in his stories , isn't grounded in reality. I will take a pass, and go watch reruns of the Lingerie football league!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Once again another cuck boy jerkoffpolooza By the King of the Cucky boys. Everything is here, from the details of her personality so as to excuse cheating. To the female psychiatrist who basically told him HE had to fix her problem. And of course, she did it again. And in true Ohio fashion, the husband is a weak excuse of a man.

I truly believe Ohio has a cock cage on everytime he writes this shit....

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Seems like their issues are unresolved.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Why did you have to go and get all stupid corny and sappy at the end?

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I still hate this story.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

She got caught twice, she cheated dozens of times but only got caught twice, and that is a reasonable assumption to make considering that nothing in the three chapters would make it unreasonable to think otherwise.

The story is written from the husbands POV and he is clearly blinded be his love for her and willing (mistakenly) to give her a pass, but we have nothing from her point of view, we only know she is an attention seeking narcissist, on that evidence alone the idea that it would have been multiple times is not an unreasonable conclusion.

If, as in this case a wife cheats, is caught and forgiven, then does it again and is caught and forgiven again the husband deserves everything he gets in the future, but what he won’t get is a faithful wife.

Resign yourself to it because fidelity is not in her vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read it all. What a waste of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The counselor said she had turned down a lot of guys .. You have to love those marriage counselors . All She had to do was keep her legs closed . But along comes some guys that tell her she is pretty and she Bangs them in His Bed .. She sure shows a lot of class for a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

“I don't want you to go to parties or date at all. I also don't want you to see any men alone—ANY. If you have to have lunch with a client, let him bring his wife, or else you bring a co-worker.”

So, he asked her to live the way she should have been since they agreed to be exclusive when they were dating? The standard that every attached person, male or female, should have?

I read these stories and I’m amazed. If you don’t expect your spouse to behave like a married person, why are you surprised when they don’t ?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Read again, a cuck story thru and thru.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinalmost 3 years ago
5* because you're a better writer than me lol

But as to the plot I'm afraid you didn't portray the husband in a bright light.

I can't even say the first time was maybe forgiveable, but there's a small chance with a lot of talking and time it would be the same in your story, but the second time? in their own bed? I'm sorry but Divorce was always on the cards, just out of pure self esteem, self confidence, self worth...had to have let her go and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No one ever told us why it was the right thing to do. Why is the separated husband supposed to be faithful to a woman that cheats?

Because he may love the new woman? Then what exactly was so special about the old one if the 1st other pushy he has replaced her? I'm a little puzzled by this totally one sided standard.

His wife can fuck other men because....idk...reasons. and she has the audacity to cry when he suggests a trial separation? So she was all set to divorce him but can't stand the thought of him dating while still married? Is she stupid or just self absorbed. Her only real penance was the separation. Adult men and adult women SHOULD avoid one on one time when one party is married. Hell...that goes for gay couples too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Brad ... are we done? Is this it, have I destroyed our marriage once and for all?" She was trembling.

"Nah, at one every 18 years we've still got time for at least two more!"

LW lurker

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Puzzled: What does the story title “I Hate Surprises” have to do with the story?

It seems a non sequiter. Might as well be titled “I Drive into My Garage”. Ummm... yes you do.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Story was well written and had great characters. I got mixed emotions whether she should be given a third chance based on her history, even though she be extremely beautiful, based her her decisions she is about as smart as a box of rocks.

The separation and isolating her from all men did prove she could be a faithful spouse, but she also knew she was being watched. But who knows maybe she is bright enough to realize that there would be no more chances. The next time she would be kicked to the curb so fast it would make her head spin. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really did enjoy the story as it was well written, with interesting characters.

However, I did not enjoy the storyline. Once a cheating bitch, always a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shes scum, why stay married to scum? I get shes your wife and beautiful and whatever but fuck man move on. This is really about a lesson on how not to be man, and that men should only marry women not little girls who need attention like a fucking baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A smuck and a cuck all wrapped up in one... A woman like Jennie could care less that Brad would leave her... she knows she could and would just find some tall rich hunk to take her in and leave her 5'9" whimp whinning in his beer... all that was left for him was to keep crawling back hoping she would take him back.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

Everyone forgets that we all want to be forgiven....

When Peter asked Jesus.. "How many times shall I let my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Till 7 times?

Jesus answered.. " I say not unto thee, until 7 times: but, until 70× 7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought that the wife, as portrayed, from the first needed far more help than the marriage counselor. The first time he saw her misbehave - with her professor she essentially said she needed to give men something back when they praised her and gave her romantic attention. Essentially she said she was compelled to let the professor hold her hands because he was lavishing attention on her. She needed mental help at that point. If you are good looking, male or female, you will always get this kind of attention. If you feel you must reward them, even when you are in a commited relationship, you need that belief corrected. And I believe that she should have encouraged him to have a couple of good outside experiences and tell her all about them in penance. She should have sought out and felt the pain she inflicted on him. And then offered a post nup in case she ever cheated again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the worst stories I’ve ever read. Why would someone want to be shitted on again and again ? Don’t they have any dignity or self-respect ? I truly can’t fathom how could anyone get over such a devastating thing ? How could they still have the same feelings for those who betrayed them over and over ? I just feel sad for such people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I just don't understand why I didn't give him a big No weeks ago, even before the question became imminent."

She keeps cheating on hubby and yet she doesn't know why she does it. She doesn't enjoy her sexual trysts with other men and still that never stopped her from shitting on her marriage vows. Ohio is a great writer when comes to justifying the cheating sluts. It's unfortunate that we the anony trolls are not grateful enough to appreciate his artistry. 1 glowing star Forgive us O Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I just don't understand why I didn't give him a big No weeks ago, even before the question became imminent."

She keeps cheating on hubby and yet she doesn't know why she does it. She doesn't enjoy her sexual trysts with other men and still that never stopped her from shitting on her marriage vows. Ohio is a great writer when comes to justifying the cheating sluts. It's unfortunate that we the anony trolls are not grateful enough to appreciate his artistry. 1 glowing star Forgive us O Ohio.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Okay, It was a lot better than I thought. 5 stars; the Bear approves. I really thought you were going to screw it up. But it was not bad. Anyone who puts up with the bullshit he did and still loved the woman, is o.k. in my book. Don't know if I totally believe the bitch's innocence, but she tried. More power to the two of them.

The BEAR

GodivaFanGodivaFanalmost 3 years ago

ohio writes the best stories where we get to experience the thoughts and emotions of the characters all the way to the end of the story. Whether the story ends in a reconciliation or a breakup, the emotions feel real.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

"""""""Anonymous19 days ago

"I just don't understand why I didn't give him a big No weeks ago, even before the question became imminent."

She keeps cheating on hubby and yet she doesn't know why she does it. She doesn't enjoy her sexual trysts with other men and still that never stopped her from shitting on her marriage vows. Ohio is a great writer when comes to justifying the cheating sluts. It's unfortunate that we the anony trolls are not grateful enough to appreciate his artistry. 1 glowing star Forgive us O Ohio.""""""" I am of the same thought, Annon. I changed to a 1 *, after reading a second time. She is just too slutty for the marriage to last, unless the husband does like being a cuck, and having people laugh behind his back, or to his face.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

An absolutely wonderful story, I really love how you went so deep into the characters feelings and emotions. Most commentors on stories like this are all about btb. Screw them btw. But you went a different way, the hard way. You took the time to answer why Jeannie had cheated, in a compulsive behavior explanation, which was very plausible. I am also happy that you choose to keep them together. That was a hard choice, I bet, due to how most of these stories usually end. Bravo!,

You have created something here that is just incredible. I truly loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story, extremely well written. Just didn’t care to much for the ending. I don’t think I could have honestly taken her back.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It was certainly well written. And unlike most this long didnt feel excessively padded. The pacing was excellent and the characters well written.

This is one of the rare times a cheating/cucking/swinging wife actually did seem to love her husband. He obviously is either a stronger man than most or one of the weakest. I dont know if I should applaud his sticking with it or not. The first time, after counselling maybe, the second, even considering how fucked up her value system is, Im not sure the stronger man is the one to stay, Id say it would be the weaker man. But thats how you wrote him. As RAAC stories goes, this one can be labeled as being shit.

Well done, its rare when I cant decide if the end was right or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I actually find it reassuring," I said. "I mean, it was eighteen years between the first and the second. So, if you can promise to be faithful to me for eighteen more years, the lover you'll be looking for at that time will have to be eighty years old. I think I'll be ready to fight off any horny octogenarians who come swarming around you then!"

I haven't read anything this romantic in a looooong while. He is every woman's dream husband. Every one of us deserve a husband like that who will happily accept us taking a lover on the side and then take us back when the affair is over. I came so hard from reading this part of the story.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

They deserve each other she’s a cheater he’s a moron. God save us from understanding husbands. I have yet to come across a male character written by this author with even the smallest amount of decisiveness in their actions. As for the wife’s justification? Ohio may as well just copy and paste from one story to the next, they’re all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

F=en chick story / wimp/ idiot/ no one can survive in that type of environment Cancer fester mental health deuterates along with self respect and the respect of others (That's the real truth ) Not the lopsided idiot that has to cope with a skank that only because of her supposed beauty gets a free ride on morality and strength of character.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 2 years ago

Reconciliation stories pretty much always get bombed, yet this is one of the better ones in my humble opinion.

It is pretty close to something I have always wondered : if you found the perfect mate, physically, emotionally and intellectually and you found out she fell once over a period of 20 years say, would you really split ? Who would you punish most ? I am pretty sure I would try to make it work. Of course, I am not letting my wife read this :-)

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - RAAC - cuck/wimp crap with a bimbo, skanky, slut wife.

They deserve each other and because they are a couple, they are not destroying two other marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going to give this 4 for a well written story that didn't quite fully explore the problems of being so beautiful that you constantly have to fight off unwanted attention, but after reading the Literotica Taliban's vituperous misogynistic ramblings I decided to up it to 5.

Anyone who can enrage these pathetic bigots to the extent that you have clearly achieved definitely deserves a 5.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Def a 5 from me too! Great story! Loving your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Reconciliation my ass...

Though it's simply an imagination still I'd like you to put yourself there and think if it'd have happened to you, would you still have chosen to allow the cheater back in your life, that's also second time! It never happens in practical life unless the husband is a wimp. So, come out of your imagination and bring us some practical stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually really like reconciliation stories and this one isn't bad but Brad is a total lame ass. She cheats multiple times and he feels sorry for her? I think we've figured out why she cheats on him, who would respect a doormat like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love triumphs! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fidelity isn’t bigotry, LA. That would make 60% or more of men and women on par with card-carrying nazis. Get a grip, preferably around your missing set of balls.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Not much. I'll just fuck him to get rid of him ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he had fucked another woman and rubbed her nose in it a bit after the first time she strayed, she probably would have kept other men from between her legs thereafter. Since he avoided giving her this painful lesson once again, we can rest assured she will repeat her betrayal a third time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry Man. I really tried to like your books but The Agreeableness in your main Characters is a Horrendous thing to subject people to. I assume you're tring to attract Cuckolds but at the same time appear to seek Justice but it just is Horrible to read and you're a Talented Writer.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Noice story. Sweet. But she did have personal problems. These problems almost ruined them… almost. Thanks

rruymannrruymannover 2 years ago

George got a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like stories where the two people can work things out. This was not one of them. It was too much and too one sided. Any normal man would have walked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He caught her cheating twice . So Now He wants to take her back . What a Good little Cluck to have around the house .Actually She cheated 3 times counting her holding hands when she said she would not do that . I had a Counselor like Barbra and after paying for 5 sessions I decided to get the divorce .

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What will always remain a mystery to me: why does an author need to write page after page after page to tell a cheap cuckold story?

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Some of the things the author wrote regarding the counseling sessions were very good. I liked the story very much easy five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Unless I'm the world's most gullible jerk, she really loves me. And she wants us to be together pretty much as much as I do.

I'll go with "the world's most gullible jerk".

A great story for the simpering cucks out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but Brad is an idiot. He can't remotely trust Jennie yet he's like a moth to the flame. Just setting himself up to get burnt again. This was a great story anyway. Wish you would add some new stuff. LW is in dire need of your type writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One thing I forgot to mention. I thought the marriage counselor is horrible. Always leading Brad back to reconcile with Jennie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story but with one major fault the size of the Grand Canyon. Brad miraculously catches Jennie both times she cheated. Ray Charles can see that that's miraculous indeed. The odds of that happening have to be higher than winning the lottery and get struck by lightning the same day. With her weakest for debonair older men it's is much more likely she cheated numerous times while they were married. He should have cut his loses and divorced her the very first time he caught her red-handed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh please! He should have divorced her the first time. The fact he kept her after the second time just proves he's an idiot. She will cheat again and again because she is forgiven again and again. Terrible story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

between 4 and 5. interesting story, trials and tribulations. Happy that their daughter was old enough to not be hurt too badly. I am sure some "Anon" users, those "brave" people will call him a wimp or cuck, but he isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pa. Thetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUCK SHIT …. should sound familiar by “now” to a pathetic Cuck Writer & cheating WHORE wife Apologist BUT every reader of your so called loving wife stories knows a cat (or is it a pussy) doesn’t change “his” stripes!

Good thing your “still” not posting your RAAC shit!

Karn9Karn9about 2 years ago

Great story, very good job on writing about two people who love each other but have had difficult issues to overcome. Nice dialog and characters development. Not the usual BTB or Cluck story. 5* overall combined together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A Leopard doesn’t change it’s spots, her actions didn’t make him a ‘cuck’ it just made him look like a pathetic looser!!

Ashy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m normally all for reconciliation stories but this one though I did enjoy the story just seemed a bit like he will continue to forgive til she’s too old to cheat. Then on the flip side the year separation was too long also he shouldn’t of put any stipulations on her an told her to use her commen sense that way knowing how far she willing to go would of proved more than just sticking to his rules that made it too easy imo good story all in all but I do feel for the guy

LucasredLucasredalmost 2 years ago

As long as a man is willing to stay with a wife that has cheated, more than once, he will also know that it Can happeen again at any time. They may be in love but I'd have to move on without her.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

This was actually a good series until part 3. Apparently she is a serial cheater, high maintenance and despite doing the right things per the first counseling sessions, they weren't enough to keep her legs together.

For a guy who seemed emotionally tough in the first part, he seems like a door mat by the end of the story. I don't know many men or marriages that would survive 1 act of infidelity, I'm sure the odds fall way down for the second. Not a very realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is cheater 1x maybe but 2x and ongoing things sorry unrealistic the husband is an idiot 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writer, but anemic storyline. Once is forgivable in right circumstances. Second time is serial and indicates a mental issue. The wife needed a psychiatrist and a bill of clean mental health for the marriage to continue. Or at least a mental health reason to stand by her for psychiatric treatment. Interacting variant would be exploring the "for better or worse" regarding her mental health. And such real mental problems would have other dysfunctional signs too. The author has the skill to pull it off.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Third read after several years. It occurred to me that, to my knowledge and experience, no LW author on Literotica has come up with the solution that Brad and Jennie might opt for an open marriage after her second failure. As was said, it only happens after several years.

Once again ohio come up with a clever take-away line for his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry their is No way I would have taken her back . I like Ohio's Stories most of the time but for Me this one misses the mark .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In real life, this is what happens more than the nay sayers barf on about. Is ol' Brad a sad old character? maybe but also maybe realistic. The reasons for Jennies flawed character seems tenuous indeed but hey it is Ohio's yarn.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the ups and downs of this relaytionship. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m not sure why anyone would write this story. It’s obvious the wife doesn’t respect her husband and I can’t believe she’s only had two affairs, when she’s had ample opportunity, fist when in uni then with her real estate job. Can’t think of a reason he’d stay with her. She’s too self absorbed, too full of her own beauty. These stories can’t be based on anyone in or near real life situations. Just made up page filler.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy the writing, the style is smooth and weaves a good picture the characters are pleasant, but I think lack depth. Why would he believe there were only 2 affairs? I hope you will be adding more post nup might be a place to start and some kinda nanny cam in a keychain or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As pussy whipped as he was with this drop dead gorgeous bombshell he was never going to let her go. Even after five years he was still blinded by her beauty so it was a done deal they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope he realizes he is a Cluck .. I also She realizes that She is a attention hungry Slut . Some guy will tell her how pretty she is am she will be on her back in 3 minutes . Divorce the loser as the Kid has graduated college

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really spread this nonsense over three chapters? Shame on you!

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Brad is definitely a real trusting fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the worst LW story I've read. The very WORST.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

This writer is a much better writer than this story would suggest. The main character was not only pathetic and spineless but probably the most shallow MC I have read about on literotica in ages. It seems his only standard his wife had to meet was beauty. She was a known slut but that was ok coz she was beautiful. ⭐️

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I didn't have any easy way to get out of it." - Um, how about saying, "No?"

\

"Most of us need to get some of that flattery elsewhere every once in a while." - That is such bullshit. First of all, getting flattered doesn't mean that you have to fuck him, second, flattery from a guy that wants to fuck you is meaningless, he'll say ANYTHING to get into your pants.

\

"So I'm asking you to live without that admiration for a whole year." - She went without it for 18 years, and it didn't prove anything.

\

I'm still troubled, I can't remember if it was the first or second cheat, where she went to the lunch KNOWING what he intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He is a fuckin moron.

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

I feel like i just got cuck'ed from that ending

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 stars & I think I’m being generous at that. I didn’t mind his reaction the first time, but the second? NO way. And his test wasn’t very hard at all. But he still wanted her, so that’s the tale.

Bill S.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

True love, I guess, forgives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A weak and vain woman married to an insecure and controlling man. What could possibly go wrong. Good quality writing but the combination of not very endearing characters (especially hubby) and a one dimensional story line doesn't make for entertaining reading.

Not one of Ohio's better offerings.

LA

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

As so often with the really good stories here, the comments are an interesting read in themselves! First, I don't think the 'Anons' generally have any clue about 'not casting the first stone'!

I thin invariably, an essential part of a good story is the failures to communicate and to understand the character flaws, the human vulnerabilities of the characters. Show me an infallible. perfect communicator anywhere in this world! Communication is work. Also, insecurity isn't that difficult to imagine in a person who has gotten through all of life mostly on their looks. Physical beauty isn't usually seen as a curse, but how many of us have to fend off one slick creep after another for all our lives? How many of us would each day of our life have the moral strength to say "no" to someone exceptionally physically fine-looking who comes on to us? The most beautiful lady friend I ever knew was not morally stronger than many other people, but was honest enough to feel horrible about it. So the lady here does come off as believable. This story is a good imaginary character study of two interesting, lifelike people. And the author gets you to feel for them. Well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous