All Comments on 'I Hate Surprises Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 589 Comments (Page 4)
notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
in all honesty

no fucking way. cheated more than one time DONE! im not one to yell wimpy cuckold but it fits her. you other stuff is better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should Have Ended After Chapter 1

I don't give a flying fuck on a rolling donut how pretty she is! She's a self-absorbed cheating twat and he's a muckity muck limp-dicked cuck!

Happy to see that at least their daughter has fled!

Wasted words,Ohio.Your stories are generally better than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved

typical ohio , cuckold cum-guzzler "man" enjoys his humiliation and LOVES 2nd hand snatch ! so ....lets have an unrealistic , impossible (for any MAN) RAAC-fest !!!

she sheated a shit-load of times , with multiple men . humiliated the "husband" essentially hates him , likely has aids , but hey - lets beg her to come back !

maybe cuck-boy can continue to lick out the leavings of the multiple bulls in their future !

we all know thats the future . that and cuck-boy fluffing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo! A story about real people in love.

This story is hated by people who can't even love themselves, much less anyone else. I feel sorry for them.

Real people make mistakes and real people know how to forgive. In my case I am happy that someone forgave me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love the comments.

But the story was better.

Reconciliation seems to be the worse you can do in LW stories.

Please keep on writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Older men

Loved it, but had to suspend a fair amount of disbelief.

I know it wouldn't have helped this story, but a competent therapist should have latched on to her pattern of needing attention from older men. Maybe then Jennie could have dealt with the real problem. Forcing her to hold her compulsion in check, rather than subduing it head on, seems kind of cruel to her as well as to Brad. But, of course, that's a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wimpy slap

slapped him across the face, back and forth, a dozen times or more, until I was sure I was raising bruises. only a woman would slap a man

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
Took off; flew a finite distance in a straight line;

and landed in the same place it all started. What model of dildo provides the attention and affection she's addicted to? My wife needs one of those.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 7 years ago
A Great Story

I know from experience how difficult it is to write a sympathetic story about a wife that strays and ends up with her husband. But you did a great job making us want these two to work it out. Gave it 5 stars because you deserved it. I saw that you've recently been submitting again. Keep it up, please. And thanks for all the great stories.

BillandKate

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Reconciliation BS

Another situation where the author sells out two thirds of what he has written in order to have a pathetic and unbelievable reconciliation.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Some stories

have to be btb, some disappearing acts and some RAAC. I have no problem if it's well done and interesting. This one was good. Of All People" would be an example of one that sucks.

Having said that, when she wanted to go out with people that summer in college, his response should have been "Have a nice life".

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Finally.

A brilliantly smart man who knew his wife loved him but was week. He clearly loved her as well since he took the time to listen to her and give her another chance. He also knew he was better with her than without her and didn't cut his nose off to spite his face. But he also didn't let her off Scott free. She had to pay a price for her weakness.

Just an absolutely brilliant story. So painful and had two absolutely great characters who were so easy to like.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Not A Reconciliation Story!

First, I really like your writing skills, your writing and pacing are very well done. HOWEVER, I can't buy this reconciliation story. This wife has a lot of problems and is a cheater. Another comment made the point that she 'said' that she only cheated 2 times and got caught both times. This I cannot buy. How does the husband know it was only 2 times, because the cheating wife told him so....and he believes her why???? We know that you can trust a cheater. (sarcasm).

So I think she is a cheater that only got caught the 2 times and probably got away with a lot more, after all she 'needed' the flattery of an older man.

Thanks for the story, but I just can't agree with the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As much as I wanted to dislike this ending and the progression of his RAAC mentality....I enjoyed the story. You managed to incur sympathy and even understanding for his wife, well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wonder

How many people that like the fact that this is an RAAC story would get back together with their own spouse time and time again? Where does it end if you say this is it, but keep on taking the spouse back? Where is the accountability?

Jennie is a high maintenance, selfish, cheating woman who claims to love her husband but repeatedly and deliberately does the absolute worst thing you can do to someone you love.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
He is Gullible

And Pathetic, Naive, Weak...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@mgbdallas

Missed the section of story where wife paid for her cheating...

While the story only details two affairs, as others have pointed out that seems unlikely.

All it took to get her to spread was flattery from and older man.

As irresistibly attractive as she is described, what are the reasonable assumptions one can make about how many males were extremely flattering to her.

I am very familiar with a 50ish female who just could not help cheating on husband, though she was seducer!

In early 2000s she owned candy store in Three Forks montana she used as cover for affairs. She also taught at two year college in Helena Montana as writing instructor.

Lost that job for sexually harassing and coercing younger married male student into a 13 month affair. She took up real estate and used that cover to reconnect with past lovers.

Last I heard she was working for Montana Secretary of State...her superior at the time had an Internet blog and wrote one entry all about her...in my opinion he was gushing his admiration...wonder what his wife thought.

She was married to 3rd husband-he knew did nada-and seemed to prefer seducing married guys. She stated she would try to become bff of lovers' wifes...

Tattoed black widow. purple rose breast implants and likes degrading sex.

Beginning in 2003 took up horseback riding..had a thing with horse trainer whom she described as single but drunkard

Multi-orgasmic when going cowgirl up to grease saddlehorns.

Just east of Winston Montana take right at 3 white crosses indicating highway mortality...look for big red and white horse barn on left side and drop in for a riding lesson. She has bff-also a cheater who likes concurrent affairs and has done ffm 3way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon

No thanks, I prefer to get my STIs from trafficked Russian teens like a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a total crock of shite

just another gutless pathetic wimp who deserves everything she did to him...bet she had more lovers than he ever knew about....a gutless useless asshole who you would never do business with as he is so pathetic....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ the anonymous who just posted

You shouldn't assume facts not in evidence. The author wrote the story this way on purpose. The author's imaginary Jennie cheated twice (well, three times, since she went twice with the first guy) and her imaginary husband believed that and for the reasons that the author gave in this fictional story, forgave her.

You have created another fictional Jennie that cheated many times and another fictional husband who you believe should not have forgiven her the first time.

The story, as written, is internally consistent and logical within the parameters set in the author's mind. Don't criticize his artistic choices. Instead, take your characters and write your own story.

Remember...those who can, do. Those who cannot, become critics.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
get the hint, rewrite.

Not the only one of the author's stories where the last chapter gets a significantly lower rating, and there are plenty of reasons for that.

He should get the hint that he's trying too hard with these forced and contrived reconciliation endings.

More than one story could use a rewrite of the final chapter.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Brad is written as such a nimrod going without sex. He certainly deserves to get laid after his wife cheated on him more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why not? The guy is mesmerized by her beauty, and lacks the force and presence to command her respect.

Two broken co-dependent people, so why shouldn't they spend their lives enabling each others dysfunction? It was well written, but pathetic cucksplaining why he should forgive her. I mean, it only happens every 18 years or so, right? Or maybe he's only caught her every 18 years. Her fucks obviously are emotionless nonevents, with no passion, no pleasure, and no romance. She fucks to get some ego boost then forgets about it, until she needs another boost. There is absolutely no reason to believe that she has done this only twice, or that she would give away any emotional or physical indication that she has been fucking around. She's an egomaniac automaton, who occasionally needs strange cock the way a car needs a tuneup. She's definitely schizophrenic, and probably incurable. So if he wants her he's got to accept her disease. What a pathetic loser.

Thanks for a really depressing dead end story.

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Math Don't Fit

The chances that he caught the "actual" two affairs she had is astronomical, especially since they were so short. The odds that he would happen to be at the restaurant at the exact second she was to enter the elevator when she had only been with the first cheat two times by itself was astronomically low. Seven years times 365 days/year times 192 (5 minutes in a normal 16 hour awake time period). So that's about one in 500,000. Now for him to catch the second "affair" 18 years later which was "one" time and he happened to come home at that time is about 1 in 100,000 (assuming he had about 1 hour to catch the lovers together). So the odds THE ONLY two affairs in 25 years is 1 in 50 billion (close to hitting 200 major lottery jackpots on the same day). So if this was a non-fiction true story there is no way I would believe these were the only two times.

Of course that brings up the summer away from him in college and the one year appart her last year in college.

Now the vibrator didn't fit either. She was supposedly not physically sexual but what she got out of it was the emotional part. I may be wrong but I thought that's not the purpose of vibrators even as a secondary effect.

Now if he felt he loved this woman and she offered him a great deal and what she was doing on the side (let's assume it was twice) wasn't a dealbraker, more power to him. I couldn't do it, but he may be a better man for it. I've been in love 6 times and I've had more than that many women tell me they loved me so I would always know I can have love again. Even if it was not as good as the one I had, that one would be diminished after the cheating so will never be as happy, trusting, painless, etc. as what it was or could have been.

But I will say human beings are interesting creatures and this story brought up another angle to human behavior. Many people with intelligence around the average or even a bit higher have to "go through" experiences to come to conclusions and see things for what they are. They cannot intellectually manipulate consequences, the reasons for their behavior etc. So to a degree to blame them is like blaming a 5 year old for acting like a 5 year old. That doesn't mean that they should not have to pay for the improper behavior of course in in my case that is leaving the person and hopefully they figure it out and do the same next time around. I've always found the most hurtful thing you can do is let them realize what they missed over the long term, and that BTB makes it easier for her to hate you and move on. Her realizing she lost someone of value, class who loved her and was a valuable person in her life makes her suffer much more in the long run than a temporary revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another WACC

With a RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been good but just another cuck

Sad shitty tale. I keep hoping for a story with. Real man not some fag ass cuck

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
It's Literotica Expect the Unexpected

It's just a story " Fiction " It's for our entertainment! That's it nothing else ! It's like condoms they have one job that's it! Unless you make water bombs out of them! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahahaha loved it

One of the best RAAC story on this site

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
What a great story.

I couldn't put it down. Your characters really came to life. The descriptions and emotions were terrific. Some men will say "kick her to the curb." But it's not always that easy. If you're totally in love with your spouse, and can't see your life without them, almost under any circumstances, then you forgive. You don't forget, but you reluctantly forgive. To others it may not seem to be logical, but being in love makes one do illogical things. Just because you wouldn't do that doesn't make it wrong for someone else. Wonderful writing. I'd pay money to read what you write. Great fiction. Remember that trolls. Thanks for sharing what's in your fertile brain.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT....

How in the world does this person look at himself in the mirror? A person with no self worth or pride in himself as a penised person. I'm trying to avoid using the word "Man" as this pathetic piece of cuckold bullshit does not come close to meeting the definition of one. The bitch cheats repeatedly and then in the last paragraph says she'll be planning the next one and he laughs and kisses her? Please don't try to pass this off as any where near the realm of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would second Stubbyone - 02/18/18

A great story. 5 stars. SHE loved HIM - 'more than anything'. It would be hard to throw away a marriage of 25 years, when both parties were going to end up totally miserable. His solution was good, since he knew she was weak and needed to learn discipline. Very well written. Thoroughly enjoyed it!!

GymShortsGymShortsabout 6 years ago
A 5?

I give it a 5 but only because Jennie is so damn pretty, polite and so viriginal looking...

Not LOL !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Writing a reconciliation is always a huge challenge

Especially if you want to write a believable story. Your writing skills and your imagination are always great, but sometimes the plot doesn't quite fit. Guilty would be one of those stories where you failed. Ari would be one of the the ones which you succeded. This one is in the middle.

First, he is mesmerized by her looks, he keeps saying she's gorgeus. Maybe he likes another things about her, but that's what he says about her since the very first parragraph. Not a solid foundations for a marriage.

Second, the counselor said "when two people are truly happy in a marriage, neither of them cheats". Just at the end it seems you found the underlying reasons why she cheated, she was an attention whore. I wonder all those year s counseling and no one figured it out before. Even the second time all the counselor says seems taken from an Oprah show or some Cosmo article.

Third, she is as naive as a Disney princess almost bordering stupidity. All she says is "I''ve been an idiot." She cheated because she wanted to cheat, because she went back with him the first time without any consequences. I know it's your story And I have to believe she cheated just twice in all these years, but it doesnt fit the "attention-whore-willing-to-trade-sex-for-compliments" that you created. It doesn't compute.

Fourth, The way you wrote him, he is a wimp. Look at what you wrote:

"Brad ... are we done? Is this it, have I destroyed our marriage once and for all?" She was trembling. "I don't know, Jennie."

He doesnt know! All his turst in her should be gone by now. This is the second time he knows about. Why isn't he asking how many times there were in the past? How is going to trust in her again? Why isn't he looking for a lawyer (by the way there was not legal separation between them)? Ah, right becasue she is gorgeus!

You also wrote this: "I love you. More than ... more than anything."

"I know, Jennie." I bent to kiss her cheek, resisting again the impulse to take her in my arms, and went out the door.

Really? He doesn't question her love for him after she cheated twice?! "You love me and you went to bed with that idiot!!? He's obviously looking for a reason to keep her even when she hurt him in the worst possible way twice. Hence a wimp!

Sorry, even when there were some consequences at the end (he coudn't stay away from her the whole year though) it sitll looks as a RAAC to me.

The only thing that saved this story is your skill to write and develop characters we can sympathize with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A man that takes no shit from her to a wimp.

At the start of this story when she stood him up with there date he said he wasn't going to take her crap.. and he had a backbone towards her. But that so easily melted away he turned into a wuss and the very person he said he would not become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Testicles

Do any LW authorshave them? Why on earth would anyone take this attention seeki g adulteress back? Just so you can wonder and panic whenever she is not around?

No. No. NO.

The beating to both lovers was good. A similar one should be applied to her psyche.

Or less metaphysical, beat her as well.

Alas you are a talented writer and I enjoyed it until the end. But the reconcilation makes no sense. So I need to skip more of yor stories. Gotta keep an eye on my blood pressure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WONDER

As i read, I wondered how authors can come up with the creative plot lines and such capable ways of expressing them. The "punishment" of depriving her of the attention that is the very heart of her problem was both apt (where it hurt) and remedial (training like an addict's enforced abstinence).

This story is a credit to Ohio and an asset to Literotica.

One of the really great reconciliation tales.

Just masterful.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love 2 Anger 1

An interesting and novel variation on the cheating wife theme. Definitely a 5 from me if only to annoy the nauseating dickless wonders who seem to think that forgiveness and compassion are alien concepts for 'real men'. Personal, I think they just like hurting women and troll authors who dare to end their stories with a reconciliation because they are too cowardly to do their hurting in person.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Definitely no

Reconciliation after a second betrayal? Absolutely not!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
That's the drug called love.

Like it or hate, it can mess with a person's mind. A person could do all kind of stupid stuff like having their partner shit all over their relationship and still come back for more.

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
so...

what happened to Art from the telephone tap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weird...

I found it weird on the reread that my biggest takeaway is that holyshit that shrink sucked. Seriously. The shrink clearly did not work on identification and prevention. Just identifying issues really is at best half therapy. Also twice a week for 4 weeks to ‘get the issues’ is absurd again. This chapter shouldn’t have happened because she should’ve been prepared to deal with the lunch date.

Overall good but I thought the ending was weak cause of her stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@beretta84

He was her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No...

This was just a fucked up hot mess. 1* for the entire series and for the pussy asshole that he was. Just because it looked like she didn't enjoy it doesn't mean that she didn't cheat on her marriage. Twice. He needed to grow a pair way early on. Absolutely hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Throw a skirt and cock cage on him and the story is complete

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Have you really not noticed his deep mental illness before this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why Didn't She Think Of That Earlier?

If she had thought of a "replacement Brad" early in her marriage, she wouldn't be working her way through the "A's" (Anderson and Atherton) of Mature...well, Older...lovers. I am sorry, but this is one woman, who had been spoiled since early childhood who clearly deserved to grow old lonely and unloved, with no one to tell her how beautiful she had once been, as she grows old and wrinkled...and so normal looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

If there was ever a person STUPID enough to take a cheating partner back, they would deserve every bad thing that happened to them from that point forward.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
RAAC POS

I think when Brad said he was gullible, he failed to include the words "non-man wimp!" This has been one of your longist most disgusting works of drivel ever.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Too Stupid For Words

I am a big fan of Ohio but this story is just ridiculous, no bloke would act you like this idiot. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why do people take these stories so seriously?

I read for a digression from the daily laborious challenges.

If you see a movie, do you get upset when there are scenes you don't care for or just enjoy them; or not, but realize they are just fiction.

These are movies in words only. Fiction.

If you've read them, you obviously enjoyed them.

If you've read them entirely and strongly disliked them, then you are sad masochists.

Do some introspection and perhaps seek some mental health counseling.

This story is well written. Made you feel you were there.

Good authoring.

Samson

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 5 years ago
Usual Reconciliation Crap

I wonder why authors think that they can toss in a reconciliation whenever they want to with out creating any plausible basis or even basis for the reconciliation. They appear to believe that they can do whatever in their stories, which is true, and then have everyone rave about it. They absolutely hate it and resent it when someone points out that the Emperor has no clothes or that the probability of this happening in real life is about the same as you winning the lotto. If you want to write this nonsense, put it in humor or fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This RAAC was as forced as trying to shove a square peg into a round hole.

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

Some stories just deserve a good ending, this one did

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
So basically, physical attraction and her good looks make it good for him to keep taking her back?

Wow HE yes, HE is an idiot of low moral fiber. Talk about disrespect for the institution of marriage?

PS Martian slut ray has a new,"'attention" setting, WTF????

BTW, given her personality, She was cheating when she went to lunch with the rat bastards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bulls..t

So he just sucks it up?? What happens when she turns 60? Unbelievable!!!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Reconciliation?

Tough call. How do you carry on without someone who has a piece of your heart and abuses it at the same time? I can't see the husband staying with her as man and wife. Divorce and then later live together as common law if you can't be apart from each other in an open marriage. Split the financials now. Date other women. Why stay married? There's no commitment coming from the wife.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
Don't understand

For the life of me I cannot fathom why she did not say "no" to the old twerp, after having deflected many other overtures from what we can assume to have been better prospects. In fact, nothing in the story really develops why she would have gone to bed with any man, after being chaste for some 18 years. Big missing piece in the story. As result we really never understand why or what changed or what suffering she really went through (if any).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five stars for writing style..

I really enjoy your writing Ohio. Have been working through your stories list for a few weeks and really like your creativity and the quality of editing. But in this story I can't understand his taking her back, even the first time. The second time stretches credulity. You did an admirable job crafting a situation that provides a logical allowance for his acceptance. But on a purely emotional level, it just doesn't quite work. I'll keep on reading, though.

RiverViewGuy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Looking at This Again

If you can believe her, she went 18 years between cheats, what does ONE year of celibacy prove? Plus she's almost 50 now; I know there are some hot 50-year-olds, but how much longer will she be attracting guys? On the other hand, maybe she's going to have to try harder to get the attention that she so obviously craves.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 5 years ago
5

Ok keep together, but bang each other silly so nobody has the time to get bored

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Reconcilliation?

I get it. The second cheat seems unlikely, or maybe not fully explained, but she needs real help if she requires romance from other men that badly. Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope.He's a Dope!

Much ado about betrayal. I don't care if she's the best looking woman to ever walk the Earth. She cheated on a loving caring husband and there's really no excuse! Oh,the poor,egotistical twat is used to constant attention from men.Poor baby,that her husband only gives her more than most would but has to work to further their future.He should have walked away after her 1st betrayal and,absolutely after the 2nd time. Sorry but the flies hovering over this steaming pile know shit when they see it!

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Not sure

I may have commented before but can't see it. I really love your writing but I am having difficulty with this reconciliation. Lots of commentators are venting about the ending and I see where they are coming from. I think his first forgiveness was acceptable because he loved her unconditionally but doing it again was unforgivable and he should have left her. An epilogue could have shown her living as a spinster and being shunned by those who previously loved her. However, I still love what you do and am patiently waiting on your next story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I know the cliche, the standard social position... Angelina Jolie is hot and sexy as hell... The funny thing is, there has never been a time I've thought the same.

The easiest way I can explain that, is to tell you to think "Shallow Hall".

I can look at Jolie and understand what everyone is saying, but I just don't like her, never have, and wouldn't trust her with making me a sandwich.

In regards to this story, I know she was written to be kind and generous of spirit as well... and to be the uber 'girl next door'... but in the end, all of her outward beauty would still be, if she were real, just a genetic lottery that happened to come out in her favor.

That may be a factor in the obvious character flaws that led to her failings, but they are still character flaws, and she still failed. The writing was on the wall when she had that lunch date and held hands with the college professor.

By the end of the story, it's irrelevant whether they died at 100, in each others arms, with no more transgression. Sure, it was not really the sex, but the sex was actually just the price she was paying for the part of the affair that she was gaining from it.

The thing is, that other part, is the important thing to her. That was the betrayal. The sex just play of the bargain. That means, that that betrayal was every bit as bad as the sex.

Just because she still 'loved her husband' and was a nice person, she nevertheless allowed interlopers to take what didn't belong to them, and that means that first holding hands date was actually just as much a transgression as the other two.

In the end she was a serial cheater, and she had her hubby right where she wants him.

Just replace the need for attention with the need for a BBC... If hubby cant provide a BBC, does that excuse it?

Didn't work for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank god its fiction

Perhaps forgive once, not that I could but twice shows what a wimp he is and the ending was crap she didn't miss out on anything with her dildo except for his cum in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I get it.

The husband is mentally challenged. The whole story makes sense now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This tale reminds me of a term I've heard used recently-hot girl privilege. Other than that, I really liked it. I know it's not popular with the btb crowd, but I believe married people should really put effort into working it out. People doing their best to stay married makes for a better story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As a female, I want to thank you for this story. I know this is an erotic fiction section likely aimed primarily at men. I get it. However, it was nice to read about a woman who seemed to have a realistic sex drive and didn't have explosive orgasms within one minute of her man entering her. I love my man and love sex with him, but I'm one of the 50 percent or so of women who never orgasm from regular intercourse. Before you ask, I've had sex with a well endowed man, and my husband can go plenty long enough. It makes no difference, some of us ladies need other stimulation to get there. Doesn't mean we're inhibited or cold either. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
spineless

Brad is a spineless cuck, simple as.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfortunately I Was Involved

Someone similar to Jenny once, she said we were soulmates. For years if someone else had called us that I'd have been hard pressed not to have slapped the living shit out of them. Great personality, body, the whole package except only was of us was faithful to the other. Our story didn't end as happily as this one, which as it turned out was certainly for the best. A well done story, don't know if it would be possible in the real world, I don't have any good experience there. You must have done something right since you've kept the BTB crowd cranked up for three chapters. Signed: BTW

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
I GET IT

Some men are totally unable to forgive. Or Trust in the wake of infidelity. I get it. The old song Turn Turn Turn by Pete Seeger comes to mind here. (Yeah, I know I'm showing my age, and hopefully a bit of wisdom) There is a time for very purpose under heaven. The song is actually a paraphrase from Ecclesiastes. The point of the song is context, meaning all things are taken into consideration before an action is taken and the action is appropriate. We go to war when war is necessary. We make peace when we should. We party when we have something special to celebrate. We mourn when something precious is lost or dies. We restore when something is worth saving. Not everyone is able to forgive and forget, and not every marriage can be saved. Long term egregious, blatant infidelity is almost impossible to overcome. But when someone does forgive and reconcile, that is their decision, not ours. When they do forgive, restore and make peace they do so after everything is taken into consideration. Yes, it does happen in real life, just like Brad did in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Daddy Thing

She obviously had a daddy thing. She was seeking approval and love from a father figure. A good therapist would have seen it right away and maybe there would not have been a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three Thoughts

All of Ohio's stories are remarkably well written. To criticize any of them sometimes feels like heresy. Not so much though to keep me from offering these three items that would have made the second reconcilation more palatable:

1) Jennie is portrayed as needing lots of attention from men in general but having a particular weakness in deflecting the advances of men signicantly older. There is no description in the story however of her relationship with her father or whoever was her primarly male caregiver during childhood and early adolescence. Some rationale for this flaw in her character would have been helpful.

2) Jennie should have been just as eager as Brad to understand her second episode of infidelity. Her remorse and contrition were unconvincing though when she did not resume some form of therapy, especially since she knew Brad had returned to see their previous counselor. Someone worthy of a second reconciliation would have sought help to understand her infidelity and thus prevent a third occurrence.

3) Brad should have had a sexual relationship with Kate and Jennie should.have known about it. Brad needed the perspective that relationship would have provided him...a more tangible understanding of what life without Jeannie would be like. He may have preferred it. Jennie needed to know the anguish of Brad taking another lover. It would be a reminder of the cost of any future failings and would have tested the true depth of her devotion to Brad. He deserved to have her pass that text.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Lost Interest

I don’t think any normal man would act like this, yes I can understand forgiveness after the first episode at college and maybe just maybe the second episode of cheating but the 3rd episode just made it implausible. ⭐️

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 4 years ago
Most disgusting RAAC

I like a lot of your stuff, but this is really awful and pathetic RAAC.

“He’s been sniffing around for months.” She says, but never avoids him. So she’s been planning this for months.

She’s scum, he’s an enabler.

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
very flawed characters

Of course your writing is very good but these are some very flawed characters.The first time she cheated I could possible see a reconciliation but the second time you have to know there's a problem. Then to think he would expect her to go for a year of separation within strict guidelines when she couldn't even keep her wedding vows...really? I can't decide which one of them is the most pathetic. I never really understood her reason for cheating. It wasn't the sex, being bored and beautiful isn't an excuse.

aceduckyaceduckyover 4 years ago
good writing but

I'm sorry but I wouldn't have taken her back after the first affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...predictable

american corny. waste of time.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
She's either very shallow, or very insecure, or both

He is hopelessly in love with this extreme beauty as though she is some sort of great piece of art. In an odd sort of way they sort of complement each other. Their emotions play off of each other is a sad, and hurtful sort of way. She will try hard to remain faithful, but won't, and he will always take her back after, but make it increasingly difficult. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad story

Very well written, but sad.

Brad spends his life looking through rose colored glasses. He married a beautiful woman because she was beautiful. She had skated through life on her good looks, never developing as a person. She got lucky! She married a guy who seems to think that her being good looking is enough to build a quality marriage. Growing old with such a woman will be pure hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suprise .... suprise ....

NOT!!!! Ohio reconfirms he has and always will be a "closet dwelling", RAAC, CUCKYBOY writer ....

Thus endeth the lesson ....

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
Glorious

Only thing better thn this amazing story was all the butt hurt anonymous posts lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Interesting story but ultimately tragic. We all look but very few of us touch. She’s done it twice and he’s taken her back; how long before number three ? Then number four.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Tried

Tried to not like the reconciliation, but she did complete the year with no social life. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have been able to get past the first time, never mind the second. But Ohio is the author, not me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Now that I'm re-reading through Ohio's stories again, the realization that he loves RAAC's regardless of the circumstances strikes me.

It's a shame really, he wanders off into Moreau territory more often than not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I usually am on the BTB side

but the character development was so good that I found myself rooting for the couple. Maybe few would reconcile under these circumstances, but the author has at least made it plausible. Still can't believe Ohio persuaded me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Twice ? Really ? and he still took her back ?

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cuck boy!!!

He is another in a seemingly endless parade of CUCK characters!!! She cheated TWICE!!! Who cares if she enjoyed the last one. All CUCKY does is kick the shit out of her lovers!!! Should have DIVORCED her the first time... Never marry a really beautiful, selfish, entitled woman...

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Worst RAAC story of all time

Sorry but some cheating is unforgivable. She cheats out of boredom. Your attempt to make him a tough loving cuckold failed in this story.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

She won. He lost. He's a fool to trust her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
ReadAgain

Well written and, to my knowledge, an original idea. Certainly the idea was well explored. Truth is, he fucked up when he put up with her shit the summer before marriage.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

So this story is old and everything that can be said about it probably has been said, but what the hell, the one concept that sticks with me in this is the fact that Jennie is not a complete person. She's never been able to live her life without using her beauty to take advantage of any given situation. It's her superpower, she's not a mere mortal and she feels like she isn't so the rules that apply to her husband don't apply to her.

It's shows how immature and incomplete a beautiful person can be (Not all good lookers FYI) someone who never is alone on a Friday night, never has to buy their own drink I mean if Brad was hit by a bus and died a year after their reconciliation she's not only have an entourage digging the hole for him but would never have to worry about being alone for a second. That's her flaw. Brad's flaw is her beauty is more important to him than her maturity. He's basically got a spoiled adolescent for a wife and her "status" as TOP HOT in the world comes before everything else. I wonder how smart she actually is, did she ever have to work at anything, was her whole college career spent cruising through on her looks? I imagine had she worked on this aspect of her life through therapy she may have been horrified at what a vain immature person she is. She couldn't even pick a decent cocksman to cheat with, every time it's a trade off for a fancy dinner or some empty compliments. She's a cheap fuck! Except for Brad who has to top himself every birthday, anniversary and chirstmas with more and more elaborate presents and adventures. Please. Look I don't give a shit if a story is RAAC or BTB or wife share or whatever, but Jennie is not an adult. I think, even though it's an enjoyable read, especially in the early courtship sections, the fact that she never leaves that place or immaturity make her a weaker character in the grand library of Ohio stories. But no worries, I'm still reading, please keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My observations.

Two things:

1) My rule is once a line has been crossed, there is no line. There are no rules anymore.

2) Psychobabble mumbo jumbo : I've only killed two people in 18 years, out of thousands of people I could have killed. If I can go an entire year without killing anyone, then I should be trusted and forgiven. That's bullshit really isn't it? Or rather it's psychology.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Management has a unique perspective. I agree. Jennie is an amazingly immature person.

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
The good thing

The good thing about this story is the husband didn’t ignore her lovers, but busted their asses up something. Away with letting the dirt bag off..5 ✨

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ow! I thought it was a good story

Of course ohio isn't a therapist. He / she / (it?) is a writer. Yeah in reality Jennie would likely be stepping out on Brad...more than twice, but come on!, everyone loves a happy ending. I thought it was nicely written. And being a person of the "male persuasion" who had their spouse cheat on them, several times, I thought Brad's feelings were spot on. At least Brad had two very intelligent women for advice. I didn't. Yeah, it makes me think a bit how things would've changed if I'd thought things through a bit better.

Ohio: Don't let these naysayers give you grief. Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RAAC CRAP

Having worked with 50 or 60 attractive female Real Estate agents over the years I can tell you that most use sex to sell.

A beautiful woman that weak definitely would be cheating all the time.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

No, my dear author, you create supermen who do not exist. The second time around she’d be history, we all know it. Know why?

Because in all likelihood she would do it again, she cannot help herself, you should know you created her.

I liked the story, but it was just so unreal, it ruined it quite a bit.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

This comes across like two people who are very infatuated with each other, but don't have much respect for each other or themselves. It'd be impressive managing to make a relationship work under these circumstances.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

yep another good Ohio story and it is the story that grabs me every time. Felt every emotion Brad felt. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous