All Comments on 'I Hate Surprises Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 589 Comments (Page 3)
PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
You Never Know

Unless you have been there, you would never know how you would react. Life is not ever black and white. Great writing.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
1star..

1 star I hated it, not your narration but jennie.

She knew how much she hurt him the first time around but all a shmuck has to do is tell her oh how very pretty she is and she is ready to hurt her husband again. The husband is an equally pussy whipped wimpy loser. They are truly made for each other, her- ready to drop her panties at the first compliment and him - eager to just take her back every time she steps out. Dude's got zero self respect

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Conceptual Trash

You actually expect anyone to believe that a man who watched his wife being screwed by another man is going to behave this way? It is bad enough to be told by erring party or third party that this is happening but to see it is crushing. You expect people to believe that the man in this instance goes "Oh, Dear, you are cheating on me again - I will penalize you with a one year term in the penalty box." The characters actions are so unrealistic that the story truly deserves to be trashed. Jennie shows as much emotion as someone who just lost her pet turtle. Well written and nicely descriptive but in the end only good for the bottom of a bird cage. -1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I beg to disagree

Most of the stories on LW with cheating wives deal with wives who are more concerned with personal satisfaction than with their spouse. This is not the case with Jennie. She is an addict, addicted to flattery. Anyone who has ever loved an addict knows that they have to be prepared for them to fall off the wagon. Our family has a dear friend who is a drug addict. He has tried and tried to stop, yet he fails periodically. He says that the drug talks to him regularly. Ohio wrote an outstanding story about how it is to love an addict. Two failures in 20 years IS a good record. Thank you for sharing Ohio. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Review after many years

I have read this story several times and just re-read a comment on it that I made over 8-years ago. <br>

<br>

A couple things bug me even more rereading it now.<br>

1) There are no real consequences for Jennie. She can't have male affirmation for 8-months... so what! <br>

2) It is hard to believe he caught her every time she cheated. No one is that unlucky.<br>

3) He actually caught her 3-times. If she hadn't already cheated with the college professor she would have. <br>

<br>

Eight years ago I said that I could see a follow up story going either of two ways. Either Happily Ever After, or Caught Again. After re-reading this, I can only see "Caught Again."<br>

The first thing I do if I am the husband is find another counselor. The next thing is dump Jennie. How can he trust her? How can he live with her without trust?<br>

<BR>

Great story. You can feel their pain.

PaRebel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Impossible & Improbable

It always amazes me, especially with men, that they can so fiercely believe in and desire the "perfect", virginal, non-human woman - one who will never make a mistake. Life is a comedy - and a tragedy. Can't have one without the other. Humans - even human women - make mistakes. all the time. We all have our shortcomings, our blind sides, our silly, even stupid foibles. We all are tempted at some time, and we ALL give in to temptation, sooner or later, for whatever reason. We aren't perfect - we make mistakes. We need to learn to judge - and forgive - others, including spouses - as we judge and forgive ourselves. The question in marriage always comes down to this: what is it that you have committed yourself to? Spending your life with a real, live person - someone who may just make a mistake, and perhaps more than one? Or living with a robot, a slave, incapable of emotion or error, who will never make a mistake? Even your own dog, with its unconditional loyalty and commitment to you, will occasionally turn and bite you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And the spineless husband caves!

Saw that coming. No doubt you can write for these three chapters were carefully conceived. But Jennie is a serial cheater, dependent upon the flattery and attention of men to keep her ego soothed. You think she only cheated three times? (I think she cheated in college). You only caught her three times. But in the end, I have to understand his desire to stay with someone he really loved and adored. He was simply willing to turn his back to her cheating. That might work for some men. Others? Not-so-much. Like I said - well written but crummy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesn't work for me...

Sorry, 1*. Mr. Honorable up right guy gets screwed but doesn't screw around. his wife is way too sexy for her shirt, so sexy she'd have guys drooling over if she's in a frumpy sweatshirt and baggy jeans. Mr. Nice guy is way out of her league. let's just say he is the inferior sexual being... And he knows it or he should. Too bad he didn't go in for a little meaningless sex to boost his ego.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Good story

I think it would have been better with more nuance. Two 1 in 36000 ( or more)

chances he catches her the first or second time with someone. Coincidences as a plot device should be used very rarely. But that aside, it might have been better if he had been more impulsive, so he set up this test, but he should have figured out he was being too legalistic.

Oh we'll.Still a good story

Chilley

bearbait2002bearbait2002over 10 years ago
bull

once a whore,always a whore.How could any man or woman stand to be a cockold?

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 10 years ago
Is it really an 'ohio' story?

Felt more like a collaboration work of "Just Pathetic Bob & Matt Moron"

HardFeltHardFeltover 10 years ago
Very sad.

For a talented author this is one of the worst. Husband is a wimp and a cuckold not to mention totally spineless. How would a man like this even make a living in any kind of 'real' working area?

ifeanyiifeanyiover 10 years ago
rubbish

I think stories like this will give some wives the idea that they can cheat on their husbands and get away with it . They may even believe ( as this story suggests ) that cheating may help make their marriage become stronger.

Well, I'll advise ladies out there that many men , especially a black African Mofo like me, will not tolerate a serial cheating wife . There is never a good excuse for anyone to cheat on his or her spouse.

No one should tolerate a serial cheater for any reason !

I'll DIE before I let anyone trample on my SELF-RESPECT

Stupid Story

No Star

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great as always.

Wasn't going to like them getting together after she betrayed him a second time, but like always you convinced me. Great author. It always is a pleasure to read your stories. You are one of the few authors that I have "favorited".

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Idiotic

She is a serial cheater who cheats on him again after being caught once and after counseling. Usually, I'm amused at people screaming about wimp cuckolds but here I would agree. The main male character is a pathetic unbelieveable wimp and the author is an incompetent buffoon to believe anybody would have anything but contempt for him or story. 1* because can't go lower

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the author

must be a wimp cuck and enjoying it, while wishing his bitch is the most beautiful slut in the world. smells like auto-bio time to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to each his own

He was as hung up on her beauty as she was. As usual , your male lead was a fucking wimp. He got what he expected..she'd been doing it since they met......sorry buddy, you write well formed stories, I just despise the hubands. Every wife is totally deceitful but the love struck pussies can't leave the despicable tramps. I'm 63, I haven't met this many pussies my entire life. And, by the way, married 36 years to the same women. No cheating by either of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Realistic

What would you do? Really!

For the man divorce is a financial hurt box. If like Brad, you can see a way to emotionally deal with it why not.

Score 5 for reality.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Hmmm... tough call...

On the one hand I can see dumping her... in spite of the fact there's still all of that love going both ways and so would be lots of ongoing pain and misery for both of them - even if he did ever find someone else to spend time with instead of her...

And on the other hand, not only did he completely believe there was no enjoyment in the sex act with her and her lover but with that "deal" he made with her he knew she was willing to accept as punishment for something she DIDN'T enjoy an act that could involve him having all sorts of sex for a year... And recognizing the fact HE would probably enjoy it...

In a way, she was a whore... it's just that her only payment had to be in the way of compliments... what's really amazing is that there weren't MORE affairs... it's unlikely that the second guy she cheated with was only the second who fit the age bracket to compliment her...

Of course, keeping in mind a LOT of people have sex with people for no better reason than they said nice things about them, it might be more accurate to say they were easy than to say they were whores...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

She needs to she a psychiatrist. She has an illness.

She doesnt enjoy physical affairs but tolerates it for the attention.

she seems to even hate she does it.

She needs help.

Was a good story, engrossing well written.

Makes the reader think.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
I must be an complete asshole then

because he should have cut his losses and dumped her the 1st time and the rest is just psychobabble bullshit. She is such a wittle weak woman that she needs that much attention. Is she a fucking beagle, maybe she's part Jack Russell terrier. Damn, the fucking word is no. Everyone talks about till death do us part or for better or worse.....what happen to forsaking all other, I guess she crossed her fingers on that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yep

should have dumped her the first time.... great story But not me or my type of action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pain

It's fine if you hurt,but getting back together with someone who is going to cheat on you the next time she needs attention ?

Poor guy,poor emasculated man soon to be a poor old emasculated man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife teaches special ed...

...and I have to go in her room and meet them a few times per year and give presentations. Jennie reminds me of a few ditzy girls in my wife's classroom. They look normal, occasionally beautiful. But that their elevators don't make it to the top floor, becomes evident very quickly.

I think Jennie would fit into my wife's SPED classes quite nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMFG!

This guy's stories are all Pseudo-Cuck in style and makeup. He (insert Nutless Wonder name here) loves her. Pursues her. Wins her. Marries her. She cheats. He forgives her. ...He forgives her,again...and again...and again. Lame. How is it even POSSIBLE for one author to write all of these different characters...without ONE set of balls among the lot! Kind of hard to root for the husband when he's packing nothing but vagina in his BVD's. -BGunns

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

I understood most of the story from an emotional standpoint, and found it refreshing in understanding, and acceptance. a sad story in someway, and enlightening in others. nice writing.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Someone had to write one

Finally a story with a happy (well bittersweet) ending about two people that were in love AND were flawed. Brad may or may not have realized it, but he honored his vows: "...for better or worse, in sickness and in health..."

And Jennie indeed had a "sickness."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I find it hard to believe

that an attention whore only cheated twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It seems implausible that he would take her back

Even for fiction it simply doesn't compute that he would accept her cheating, twice, and still come back for more. Sorry, she was a horrible person and didn't deserve a third chance. A terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Unless I'm the world's most gullible jerk"

Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
great tale in human behaviour

Forget the nah sayers. Great view on two interesting personalities. Well told.

He did what was right for him.

And lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

smalls like hoss shit elmer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ugh...

Jennie was a cheater, is a cheater and always will be a cheater. Brad might feel a little different when he's got a burning goo dripping from the end of his wiener!

Or AIDS...sigh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck masturbation

i woulda been looking for pussy left to right during that seperation

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

Your male characters are all weak and pathetic....in some cases it is possible to get back together, but not here....his love would have died the second he found out about the second betrayal so the only conclusion one can come up with is he secretly gets off on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Parttimereader

HAHAHAHAHAHA........ smh the things RAAC'rs type, lel

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
story

getting Anderson fired and a 6 figure settlement in three days (a weekend at that) seems rather implausible. I don't buy the shrink almost letting her off the hook because of her "need" for male attention. That only points to her selfish side. If their love life was so emotional especially to her, and the affair unemotional why did it happen? Certainly she had no reason to be insecure. From a lot of the story, she didn't seem to be a highly sexual person, so why the need to go outside the marriage? For a woman who had been described as intelligent, she sure didn't show it.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I also thought about

18 years down the road, but I focused on her age - 65 or 66. Maybe she'll be ready for younger cock then. Seriously, I can't imagine any wife being able to convince hubby she had not cheated during those 18 years. And my first wife was a very good liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naturally

If this woman had wanted a true reconciliation after her first cheating she should have offered a second kid possibility to the husband. She did not offer so the second cheating was 100% sure and the third?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another steaming Pile of "RAAC" Sh*t ....

.... from the KING of the RAAC, WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST Authors!!! Would any ***NON**** CUCK LOVING reader expect LESS????

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 9 years ago
The two deserve each other.

Enough said I give this a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cuck

I hate these cuck stories and the people who like them... Stupid fucking cucks

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
makes me wonder

From middle school on girls are flattered by boys for the sole purpose of getting them to drop their panties.

Are most women really that slow learners?

In view of their self professed greater understanding of men than men have of them it seems to be a smokescreen to obscure the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You love being a cuckold- Admit it!

Oh honey, I love you more than life itself. I just have to fuck every cock that tells me how pretty I am. In fact that's what I've done before and during our entire history together. Now get down and eat your fresh cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A cockold?

I disagree, I do not see where Brad enjoys being a cuckold? Brad catches Jennie again with a ranking member of the church and in leadership too, takes pictures and then goes to the man's house, assaults him in front of his wife and produces the photo's as proof. Lets not forget Brad forces the same man to resign from his highly regarded position from the church immediately. This character is one of a kind, he never gave up on his wife. Others would and walked away. That is what marriage is, thick or thin, work it out and work together after all in 25 years, only two separate affairs? They will grow old together without a doubt.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
To anon, or better known as "another cuck story".

A cuckold is a man who enjoys seeing his wife get fucked by other men. Did that at all happen in this story? No. You're a moron. Hubby clearly hated her cheating. He got both of her "lovers" fired and got their wives to kick them to curb. Yeah, he was just drooling to eat creampies out of her pussy. (Sarcasm) This isn't a cuck story. No, true cuck stories are what fucking Matt Moreau specializes in. This is not that, by any means. This is a story of a man who loves his retarded wife too much. That's all this is and don't you fucking forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terminology

@ Eroticafan8000

Cuck(h)old is all husbands whose wives have extramarital activity, but THE HUSBAND IS FAITHFUL! If the husband has extramarital affair the husband is not cuckold.

A husband can get rid of this cuckold term with open marriage, divorce and wife's death.

There are 3 main type cuckolds:

1. Unwilling cuckolds, who are against the extramarital activity of their wives.

1.1 with divorce.

1.2. with successful reconciliation.

2. Clueless cuckold, when the husband does not know anything.

3. Willing cuckold

3.1. The cuckolding lifestyle husband

3.2. The wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Annony sure knows a lot about cuckolding!!!

I think he is one. gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simple

@ Anon According to me that men are cucolds or wanne be cuckolds who give higher vote than 1* to a cuck story! (without or with reading!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LMAO - Pathetic

I read the entire story. Wimpy cuckold.

Barbara: Brad—I'm struck by the fact that you are full of sadness, but seem to have very little anger at Jennie. Why do you think that is?"

Brad: Well Barbara I think it's because I'm a spineless little sissy boy. You know, a real girly-man.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

The fact that she doesn’t even know why she did it, and did it in THEIR marriage bed, I’m sorry, as we say in Boson, “It’s OVAH!”

"I love you. More than ... more than anything." – That’s bullshit! If she did she wouldn’t have cheated ONCE, let alone again after all their work!

You can get flattery without FUCKING the flatterer! In fact, the more you resist, the more he’s going to turn on the flattery!

"let's assume for now it's just the one.” – That’s an easy assumption to make, but if he doesn’t KNOW, how can he be sure? She has a PROVEN history of seeking approval from other men, frequently going to inappropriate lengths to get it.

She wants him to love her, but she obviously doesn’t love HIM, or she wouldn’t CHEAT on him!

“Honestly, Brad—I don't see how I could ever live with you if you had done such a thing!” – BINGO! And that’s PRECISELY why she shouldn’t even ASK him to taker her back! SHE should leave weather he asks her to or not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
huh, duh, uh ,

makes bout much sense as the willing cucks auto-bio tale, rated 5 stars by other willing cucks.

1 STAR YEH

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WRONG QUESTION----SHOULD HAVE BEEN

Can this divorce be saved. TK U MLJ LV NV

hellseeker666hellseeker666over 8 years ago
It's official, this guy has no balls

For the first cheat, it was acceptable, not recommended, to take her back, because she let known before the amount of respect she has for him, none ... the second time ... it was written on the wall! the author strips this guy out of his few balls, by put on a separation instead of a divorce and finally make them get together. She wanted to get attention all the time? Divorce her and set her free to whore around! I wonder on the last 18 years how much "attention" she had received, because I don't buy that crap of she fucked 2 men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hashtag

#RetardReconciliationRailroad

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whoa, second time through

And all I learned was, as the first time, Jennie is mildly to moderately retarded. As a HS SPED teacher, she meets all the criteria as someone developmentally disabled. I don't feel nearly as sorry for Brad, who obviously gets off on his wife fucking around, why interrupt the preacher before he gets his nuts, but the daughter, Diane. She probably suffers somewhat from retardation, simply by genetic code.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
Now if she looked like sarah jessica parker......

would he have stayed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fool Me Once, I'm A Fool; Fool Me Twice, And I Will Kill You

The general consensus here is that Jennie had a mental disability. I fault Brad for not grabbing Atherton by the throat when he first realized Atherton and Jenny were cuckolding Brad in Brad and Jennie's marital bed. Then I would have sprayed lighter fluid all over the bed and set it on fire. Then I would have left the burning house. After one betrayal I would have my doubts that my wife could be faithful to me. After two betrayals, there would not be one single hope remaining that any woman could be faithful to a husband she had already successfully cuckolded TWICE. great writing. Horrible plot. Not realistic.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Love?

She "loves" him so deeply, but she can't give up other male attention for that "deep love"? Deduction is the best tool for determining truth. Marriage + cheating = no love. It is that simple. People who care about their spouse, or even just their children do not cheat! Everyone knows the potential consequences for cheating. Everyone knows the most cheating can offer - thrill of illicit sex, attention, the thrill of getting over over on others. None of those "benefits" are worth the pain the cheating will cause the people you love (care) about. So, by definition a cheater does not care about the pain they are inflicting on their spouse and children and that is proof that they do not love them. Once this is clear, it is much easier to make a decision about what to do. What will also become clear is that they NEVER really loved their spouse and children. Even just the memory of that love should be enough to prevent cheating. The thing about these stories is that they are just stories. They create an excruciatingly painful conflict between the truth and the strongest desire we have - the desire to love and be loved. Sadly, this conflict only exists in fiction, in the lies a cheater tells their spouse, and worst of all in the mind of the cheated spouse as they desperately try to deny the horrible truth. The fear of being alone in a cold, dangerous world is strong. The fear of being left to die cold and alone is great. To depend on any mortal being to protect you from this fate is a mistake. There is another, better way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cuck a doodledo

author cucks 1 star

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
It made me think

Well done. Not just a knee jerk reaction. He gave it a lot of thought.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Jenny

IMHO i am sure that Jenny is a narcicist,she craves attention and admiration and subconcionally uses sex to get it,sex to her is some kind of tool for her to express gratitude for the compliments and attentions it gets her asspecially since she is not into sex to begin with,the author made that perfectly clear several times in this story

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Four stars for the conclusion. It is hard to swallow that after so long she would trip up so easily, and for not much. It's not like this was a Don Juan who put on a full court press. As written, there is no reason to accept the idea that these are the only two times this wife cheated.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

i crave misery, apparently. loved this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

One HUGE question - this is the second time he CAUGHT her; what assurance does he have that there haven't been other occurrences?

"about her need to feel loved and attractive" - As beautiful as she may still be, she is older now, she CAN'T be that "head-turning" beautiful anymore, she probably feels the need to go further to get the attention she craves.

"I just don't understand why I didn't give him a big No weeks ago, even before the question became imminent." - If YOU don't understand it, what assurances can you give not to do it again?

"I know I'm still good-looking, but I sure don't look the way I did at 27, don't get that total attention when I walk down the street." - LOL, just what I said earlier!

I must have written my earlier comment before finishing the story, or else I'm mellowing, but I can live with this ending!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
she takes the phrase literally

Most women that are 'attention whores' don't actually put out for attention and flattery.

She must have missed that lesson in Jr. high school.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
but more worry rather than less

As she gets older she will have more craving for flattery and attention, feeling she is losing her looks.

Seems to me that she will be finding more men that will pay attention to her in return for a little time in bed in order to fill that need as the years pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For obvious reasons

This garnered one ☆. Brad must love cream pie and sucking the dicks of older men by proxy. What a tool. Ohio writes well, but he needs to have his Man Card revoked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It was a decent story, well written, but the whole thing just got so damned

tiresome by the middle of the 3rd chapter I just wanted to give up on it.

Way too long and tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hmmm?

what about all the times he didn't catch her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Revoke this guy's 'Guy Card' and stuff him full of tampons

Myah myah myah, I'm a dickless wimp, my wife fucks around and I sit down and agonize over the true meaning of a peach; does anyone else think it's time this guy went down to 'Man Locker', strapped on a pair of balls and stuck his foot up her cheating ass? Kicking shit out of her lovers was a step in the right direction, but she was the one humping and pumping like a whore underneath them, when does she get to fucking pay? Man up, dude, you write about guys who are pussies, go grow one if the thought of having one makes you so fucking 'touchie-feelie'. 1 fucking star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3*

This was written ok but sorry, this story sucked!

This dumb bitch was to broken to be married.

The stupid psychiatrist played it very disgusting by comparing how much she was hit on to how many times she acted like a fucking whore.

Pretty bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh Ohio!

I have read several of your stories and find they r often well written. They are falling prey to the trend of husbands deciding to take shit from their wives and counselors assigning blame to the injured party. Oh Ohio, say it ain't so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ok by me

Any guy who takes his cheating wife back has only himself to blame when she does it again. I have no problem with it, though I do consider him to be a fool.

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com exposes one affair of a serial cheater whose husband stys with her.

Treu story

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Second read

I read this almost exactly two years ago. My response to the story is about the same.

Jennie is a deeply flawed character; 3d degree neurotic. I'm surprised the counsler, Barbara, I believe, hadn't made a psychiatric recommendation after several sessions.

On Brad's part, he obviously has a deep psychic hook up with Jennie. A Jungian psychiatrist would probably have a heyday with this story.

No matter the plot, the craftsmanship of your offerings is apparent & appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question

If she did not like the sex with her 2 and affair and she said that she felt like a whore why not throw him out instead of having dinner with him? All the time claiming she loved her husband. The marriage counselor should have recommend she see a shrink so she was not doing her job. Sick puppy is what she was and who says it will not happen again.

Mack

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best spell checked story I ever read on literotica

I have read a wide variety of stories by authors with varying levels of command of the English language but in all that time I had never and I mean never read a story of any length that did not have errors in spelling or syntax. I have always found this a distraction to concentrating on the story . So I was pleasantly surprised that you did write such a story. Kudos to you for your attention to detail . It made the entire experience much more pleasurable. Where did you learn your skills? Keep writing as it was a genuine pleasure to be on the reading end of the experience. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure garbage

The reconciliation was so beyond pathetic, it made me a bit sick... Ohio you truly are a weak mind man, I would say get counseling but most of us know that is a waste loser..... Here is hoping your sorry ass is living alone with your dark cuck thoughts....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

“the fact that Jennie's need for attention—above all for reinforcement of her feeling of being loved—is unusually high is not a moral failing” – The “need” may not be a moral failing, but ACTING on it is!

"sometimes coming from a spouse it isn't quite as satisfying” – I HATE that cliché! A husband can’t win; if he DOESN’T flatter and compliment his wife, he’s an insensitive clod; if he DOES, it doesn’t mean much because he’s her husband, he’s SUPPOSED to!

“and certainly not to mention her mother's cheating” – Why not? She’s sure to find out sooner or later, and surely she knows her parents wouldn’t separate over something minor!

“If remorse was part of what I needed to see, to help me heal, I was certainly getting a full dose of it!” – Of COURSE she’s sorry! She was sorry before, too. That didn’t stop her from repeating the mistake! She herself says that she didn’t think she could accept it if he did it.

Once again, I guess I can accept the ending, but for me, it would have been over after the second cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I the guy has a very weird mental problem to do and respond like he does with his wife. A total loser who lost his man card long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romantic or Pathetic?

This story was either terribly romantic cause the husband couldn't stop loving her no matter how much she betrayed him or its horribly pathetic cause he is totally enthralled with her beauty no matter how much she betrays him. I'm a firm believer in romance and commitment to loving your spouse, but come on!!! The woman is mentally deranged about her need to be worshiped by men for her great beauty. The counselor screwed-up by not sending her to a psychiatrist the first time and failed again to recommend it to him. NO WAY IN HELL would I have taken her back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

OK, Ohio....how many different colored panties do you wear???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a pathetic wimp

his wife is a fuck slut cheating whore who should be kicked in to the gutter where she belongs and he should have ruined that asshole and sent everyone the photos....what a tosser....

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This was pretty bad

What a pathetic wimp and disgusting whore.

I guess they deserve each other. No wonder she cheats on such a pathetic loser.

Ugh....

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Pathetic

You really are some kind of man hating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She didn't have two affairs. She was caught having two affairs, and punching a guy a few times is not revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

standard wimp + whore crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disappointed

No issues were resolved. There was no reason why she had the second affair. She claims to love him so much but did it anyway. And she was going to lie about it... again. What a shit-ton of BS! And the therapist with her point of it was only one transgression it isn't a big deal attitude.

It's going to happen again and again because all it takes is the combination of her feeling down and some horndog complimenting for her to spread her legs. She doesn't know what love is. He is the only one that puts the other person first.

PTraumPTraumabout 7 years ago
A very talented author...

But the reconciliation bothers me in this one. As the author themselves clearly pointed out, it's not that she cheated, it's that she cheated AGAIN! And the second time worse than the first because then it wasn't his being away "all the time" (from her perspective). His business had grown and though he was making regular (perhaps even frequent) overnight trips it was eluded to that they touched base about his concerns before each one and made a point to reconnect before he "had to leave." This time he was planning a surprise which set up "having to leave for business" but ended up staying in town at the office for a few hours in the morning and by lunch on "the day he left" she was already screwing around. This wasn't a spur of the moment lapse in judgement...this was a calculated "just have to wait until he leaves" situation. And if it was that situation then it's happened on at least a few other occasions. Theories of probability just don't support her only having cheated twice and being caught both times...she's not demonstrated the strength of character to have limited the number of her affairs and if she's as fetching as was pounded into us (the readers) she would have had multiple opportunities daily. In conclusion I have to assume that the number of liaisons was not accurate, the timing was terrible (given the high number of partners she would have likely had with her beauty and low self control) since she would have been caught the second time in far less than 18 years, and that makes the "test" which leads to the reconciliation laughable. I might be able to see this "test" as being viable if he caught her the first time it happened at the seven year mark and then happened again a year or two later. But 18 years between? and then pulling the plug on the "test" at just over the half way mark? Taking her back after the first shallow (on her part) failure set a low enough bar to begin with...not making her fulfill the obligation after the second (worse) failure does put him solidly in the spineless category.

PTraumPTraumabout 7 years ago
And another point of contention...

...is "someone I want you to meet." Supposedly the affairs weren't about the sex, it was about the male attention, the flirting and the flattery. You don't get either of those from a dildo. The introduction of "Brad" at the end invalidates that it "wasn't about sex" and further supports that the affairs were numerous and frequent.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Late Thought

"I was separated from my wife, who had cheated on me twice. So why hesitate?" - Exactly! Why hesitate? As long as he was honest with Kate he should have done it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You write well but you get things wrong about relationships

You seem to think that "love" can get through everything. I've read many of your stories where you use "love" almost a a magic word. You should really inform yourself better about what real love means.

People don't change just because. Time makes us older not wiser. Most of your stories are RAAC because the cheater face very little consequences and doesn't do any soul searching to find what's wrong with them and fix it.

I enjoy reading your stories but they're way out of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
obvious to all readers:-)

You are a talented writer.

Also obvious given RAAC tendencies, you are more than willing to allow your wife to cheat on you and take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

It's a fictional story dear annony. God you are brain dead!!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
In A Nutshell

"People say 'Don't ever marry a beautiful woman', and I married the most beautiful woman any of us has ever seen. So maybe I had this coming."

You got that right! Been there, done that, got the fucking T-shirt! I did not stay married to her very long after I found out, however.

Another good read, although I agree with some of the comments that the reconciliation was too easy and too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't understand RAAC

Nor do I understand the need to comfort a crying wife who has cheated.

My marriage was over, although we tried to save it, when we both realized I couldn't bring myself to touch her. She had a 3 month long affair, but it didn't matter if it had been once. She was dirtied, sullied and disgusting to me. I found myself doing anything I could not to even have a casual touch at the dinner table or passing in the hall. But when she reached out to touch me once and I flinched and drew back, that was the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN TASTIC STORY MAN!

Hey there! Great story Loved it Thanks! Some comments sends shivers down my back( OH OH! Reminds me of Clint Eastwood movie! Outlaw Josie Wales. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE Greg! Love you all! No back pissers or actors were hurt making this comment! BYE

xxxDaveFreemanxxxDaveFreemanabout 7 years ago
Nice ending

I liked the story but your ending is priceless. Brad is a dildo!!!

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
What A Shocker

No wonder she kept cheating, I cannot believe you wrote this dribble, I find it hard to believe anyone would be as stupid, gullible & a soft cock as this husband.

Just not believable. 1⭐️

Richie4110Richie4110almost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I do not possess the words that can describe how much I enjoyed this story. The drama created in this relationship was eye opening and the emotions I felt vicariously made this among the best I've ever read.

Thanks for providing this wonderful experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous