All Comments on 'If Slut I Be'

by rha spike

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well written

a well written story but just another cheating wife story.... I guess the poor dumb hubby just dosn't get it.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Weekday slut, weekend wifey

She needs to make a daddy out of this older man whose wife is drunk all the time.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Good story

What about the husband, is he another whimp? She a slut have hubby get rid of her! Rod just want her to be his slut. Have the wife be the one with all the money and have her kick rod out on the street. Have David find a nice hot wife and have some kids. Leave the slut and Rod with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Hope

That the husband finds out, kick her out of the house, gets her fired from her job and beats the crap out of her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So True

This story is so true to life. If your game isn't tight, if you aren't satisfying your wife or girlfriend sexually, they will find satisfaction elsewhere, thats just the way it is. The husband can't blame anyone but himself for his wife's straying. In fact, he is almost begging for it to happen.

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
Nice

No sense letting a hot body go to waste!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
I'm with "A Hope"

Throw her out and kick Rods ass; or if he's too big have him taken care of or shoot the SOB.

arthur9arthur9over 19 years ago
Hope??? not for revenge, but...

Hope has it all wrong. Yeah, the hubby should divorce her ass, but then move on. Forget the tramp.

Revenge doesn't make the hubby the winner. The situation is full of losers already. Don't need to add another to it.

Plus, violence in these situations is not erotic!

Good story, so far...

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Where is the husband

Where is the husband, over 20 references are made of Rod only 5 of husband of David. Do they ever get together do he find out do they get a divorce do she still see rod how long do they continue the affair? Questions. all we know she gets fucked by a friend the way it is done in many of the stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What is he???

What do you call this creep who takes advantage of a weak female??

He has a dicky but it certainly does not make him a man.

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Why? where is the Tale?

A Most disappointing tale. There is a fine setup to try to justify the wifes infidelity. There is no old lover as the leadin suggests. It is a fine screwing tale with some good details. But then what? The alcoholic wife does what? Th elder neighbor who propositions the heorine of the tale? The cuckolded husband? These are all lose ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
poorly put together

could have been a great story but jusst not put together sequentially and with no tension to be relieved later in the story. Try puting the end at the end of the story rather than the beginning. Could have been a good story. The infra structure was very good but the outline sucked.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
tension

You built tension wonderfully by referring to the wife's antagonism toward the husband and what his reaction might be to her actions. But, no reward for enduring the tension. No confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly story

Silly story told by a ten year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly story

Silly story told by a ten year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly story

Silly story told by a ten year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly story

Silly story told by a ten year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly story

Silly story told by a ten year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly story

Silly story told by a ten year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very nice story

The people that have commented on this seem like they have an agenda. Don't listen to them, as they are angry because their wives are fucking someone else.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 13 years ago
Really good

I wish I could write as well!

VickieTernVickieTernabout 12 years ago
Incredibly rich

descriptions of sex and the desires and satisfactions thereunto appertaining. But nothing whatever of the social context or consequences? David exists only as a figure diminished and demeaned by contrast with this vulgar Adonis? Well, OK, but when the passions die down the rest of RL does usually emerge. Not even an ending like "For the next ten years, until he was transferred out of the country, they met and tore at each other several times each week. David never came aware of their affair, nor why she was so admired and accepted by their new friends, regarded as a formidable mistress. He loved her in his own fashion until the end of his days." ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this sucks ass

she's another cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves to take it in the ass, dirty sicko... go back to ---> Gay Male you pervert!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pointless.

Where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I suggest a re write

there is a story there but I did not find the flow..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
slut she be

TRUE STORY SERIAL CHEATING WIFE

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com has details.

That info cost her the college instructor position she had in Helena Montana which she used to get at least one student to screw her - sex sessions lasting 4 or more hours-average of three days a week in apartment over truck repair shop she had rented as love nest. Husband knows she cheats does nothing but cry about it and sniff her cum soaked panties. TRUE STORY

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
You be

Yo be a lousy whore and that's all be be. You sick bitch.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I hope David catches her.

I really do hate a cheat.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Tried another

Couldn't believe that this would be as bad as your other story. Boy am surprised! It was much, much worse. You definitely be a slut and a pathetic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

David should get a divorce and have done with the diseased whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nagyon gyenge történet és teljesen befejezetlen,nem életszerű és csak el lett vágva !Többnyire az egész csak egy pornográf leírás két házasságtörő csalóról!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

It’s all sex with a thin plot. There needs to be more plot. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A slut story written by one!! There was actually no story…just a stupid fantasy written by someone who seems to have not finished his basic education!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh dear it looks like you didn't slut shame the wife enough for getting bored of her pathetic husband and you failed to give David his fantasy revenge on the cheating wife and her lover, so unsurprisingly all the cucks in the comments are up in arms.

The story had potential, a bit of editing and another chapter or two and it would be great. There needed to be some rounding out of the characters, some explanation as to why Rod's wife was a drunk which would also go a long way in exposing the character and motivations of Rod ... was he a serial cheater? was it his behaviour that led his wife to being the kind of person that gets blind drunk in the middle of the afternoon, or is there some other secret lurking.

We know that David's complete failure and lack of interest in the bed room is what ultimately led to Sandy being receptive to outside interests, but why was he like that, is he just mindlessly dull and self centred or just a natural born cuck.

So much potential left untapped.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

If she didn't respect her husband why stay married? Do them both a favor and divorce David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous