All Comments on 'If Your Heart Surrenders'

by PompousBuffoon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bobbieinnfnybobbieinnfnyalmost 13 years ago
One of a kind

Let me start by stating that this is the first time I have felt the need to comment on any story.

It started out a little confusing at first. I felt there was no real definition of characters. The story became clearer after Al observed Marlene through the skylight. One missing element early on was Al's confusion/ignorance as to his sexual orientation.

Now that I am done being a criticizer. I would like to praise you for your wonderful ability of writing a romantic story that happens to include sexual acts. The progression of the story was great. The underlying fear of Al and Marlene toward any type of overt display for each other was terrific. After finishing I had the distinct feeling a lot was left out because you may have felt the story would be too long, or that you would lose your readers interest. Although it would have made the story longer, by more development of characters and missing elements, I feel it would have made the story more compelling.

All and all I hope you continue to write stories along these lines as fine as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very sweet, a litte sexy and nothing to dislike

I must say, this is probably the first she-male story that is not balls to the wall porn that I will save and reread.

You have made a touching tale of two folks coming together, that gave me a warm and fuzzy that had nothing to do with my crotch, that just happened to have a sexy shemale and a touch of smut! Awesome!

Now, if your looking for another idea, lets see some more shemales and alot more dirty sex! Stories like this confuse my already broken wiring between my big brain and my little brain =P

icarr757@gmail.com

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
Thank you so much

I have to admit that in the beginning the story left me wondering when the raw sex would begin. But as I read more and more I marveled at how you could take the simple act of sex and turn it into a beautiful romance story.

You wrote a story of two people over coming get difficulties in their lives and finding happiness with each other. I especially found the realism when Henry revealed his tattoo. His question to Al about if he was finally home reminded me of so many that are still struggling today with that question.

I hope that you might find the time to write another story with the same realism and romance as I found in this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous