All Comments on 'Interview'

by ProfessorR

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lalenya LoveLalenya Loveabout 20 years ago
Hot!

This is a very well written and cerebral story, and it is gloriously sensual. Please keep writing; I'd love to see more like it!

Cheers,

Lalenya :^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
no

bland

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
an awesome read

I have seen and I have heard of men being able to talk the pantise off of women. This story gives credibility of how it is done. Johnson got into the mind of Jillian with various reasons and she came on to him. This method is being used all over the country by men who want to be successful with women who already have money, beauty, power and all the necessities of life, but want a man up to ther standards. they have the means to buy an man. They have the beauty and body to tir a man interest up for 2 or 3 lifetimes. What they need is a man to wrapped their mind up and all the other trapling will follow. If you got a single woman lawyer working in a big city meeting a lot of people hitting on her, what kind of man is going to get her and keep her? Sure some will get to date her or even fuck her her, but what kind of man will keep her interest and spend her money and time? The one who has mind control over her. End of Story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous